United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Previews & Reviews

Old 13-11-2009, 06:07 PM   #11
drivemein
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice
Default Re: [Friendly] England vs Brazil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
David Beckham absen yach ?
Iya bro, Becks absen. Ga tau cedera apa ga dipanggil sm om Capello.
Terry & Lampard cedera, Rio pun ga ada.
Rooney jd alternatif terakhir.
Inggris pincang bgt neh, alamat dibantai & jd bulan"an Brazil.
Old 13-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #12
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Kayaknya skuad Brazil sekarang udah gak sehebat skuad Brazil sebelumnya deh. Banyak pemain baru dan rata-rata masih muda. Kalau Inggris sih sepertinya masih dengan skuad yang hampir sama. Bukan begitu ? Hehehe ...
Old 13-11-2009, 06:31 PM   #13
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Brown keen to make his mark
-fourfourtwo.com-

Manchester United defender Wes Brown says he is hoping to take advantage of Liverpool counterpart Glen Johnson’s absence to reignite his hopes of being part of Fabio Capello’s World Cup squad.

Brown has not featured in a Three Lions shirt for over a year and has found opportunities to regain his place limited due to Johnson establishing himself as Capello’s first choice right-back.

The Liverpool defender has started the last 11 England games, but misses Saturday’s friendly with Brazil in Doha due to injury.

“Glen has come in and done brilliantly with England and that’s why he’s playing at the moment,” Brown told the FA’s official website.

“He has shown great ability and I think it was a great move for him to go to Liverpool and he has played well all season.

“He’s shown that if you’re playing well, you’ll get picked, and I’ve got to follow that example and hopefully stay in this squad.”

After making his England debut in 1999, Brown started seven of the first nine matches under Capello’s reign but has failed to add to the 21 caps under his belt since his last appearance in October 2008.

But following Luke Young’s decision to retire from international football, Brown is in pole position to make his long-awaited return to the England scene as Capello’s side pit their wits against the five-time World Cup winners.

“For myself I need to stay 100 percent fit and, with that, I need to play well when I get a chance," he said.

“That’s all I’m looking for this season. When I get the chance I’ve got to take it, and hopefully I can help the team as a result.

“During World Cup year, I think it’s always in the back of your mind if you’re playing well, then you’ll keep getting selected which is every player’s aim this season.

“It’s great that England are in another World Cup and I’m sure, if you ask all the lads, they’ll just be thinking about staying fit and hopefully getting selected for the squad next summer.

The 30-year-old has been featuring at the heart of the United defence in the absence of Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic.

And Brown is now hoping he can force his way into the reckoning for a place in the all-important World Cup squad and transfer the form he has shown for his club onto the international stage.

“It’s always good in terms of your fitness to be playing games regularly. I’ve played the last few games for United and coming into England now that’s great confidence boost," he added.

“Hopefully against Brazil, I might play a part. At the moment I’m really enjoying my football and I’m playing games so it’s good for me right now."
Old 13-11-2009, 07:47 PM   #14
drivemein
first team
-

Wayne Rooney set to captain England if John Terry fails fitness test
-mirrorfootball.com-

Wayne Rooney is poised to captain England for the first time against Brazil tomorrow - after Fabio Capello faced losing normal skipper John Terry.

Chelsea captain Terry picked up an ankle injury in training in Doha and will not be risked unless he is 100 per cent fit.

And Capello said he will hand Rooney the armband against the World Cup favourites.

Capello said: "I hope John Terry will be fit.

"The doctors told me they are confident he will recover.

"But if he is not 100 per cent he will not play.

"If John Terry is not fit, the captain will be Rooney.

"For me it's an easy decision. It will be Rooney.

"Why not? Why are you smiling?

"Rooney will be a very good captain."
Old 13-11-2009, 07:54 PM   #15
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Kalau di Eropa atau Inggris ini mungkin sudah dijadikan ajang taruhan besar dimana mereka bandar besar bertaruh tentang siapa yang menjadi kapten, Rooney atau Terry ? Tau sendiri kan disana judi sepakbola marak banget ...
Old 14-11-2009, 01:55 AM   #16
red_devilz
first team
You're mine :)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
red_devilz is a jewel in the roughred_devilz is a jewel in the roughred_devilz is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivemein View Post
Iya bro, Becks absen. Ga tau cedera apa ga dipanggil sm om Capello.
Terry & Lampard cedera, Rio pun ga ada.
Rooney jd alternatif terakhir.
Inggris pincang bgt neh, alamat dibantai & jd bulan"an Brazil.
Beckham tidak cedera ..... tetapi dia meminta izin kepada Capello untuk absen membela Inggris di pertandingan persahabatan melawan Brazil untuk berkonsentrasi di klubnya , L.A.Galaxy.......

Lini belakang Inggris pincang ...... minus Rio Ferdinand , Glen Johnson , dan Ashley Cole yang tidak dipanggil karena cedera ; serta cedera minor yang menimpa The England Skipper , John Terry , yang menderita cedera engkel ketika latihan

Lini tengah juga minus dynamite duo , Frank Lampard dan Steven Gerrard ....

Menurut feeling gw , Inggris bakal main bertahan dan mengandalkan counter attack untuk meladeni Jogo Bonito ala Brazil .......

Prediksi : Brazil menang , walaupun tidak dengan permainan yang mengesankan
Old 14-11-2009, 09:09 AM   #17
Red Army
first team
Dein Reinhard Legi

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Red Army is a jewel in the roughRed Army is a jewel in the roughRed Army is a jewel in the rough

pertandingan yg gak penting tp sarat gengsi, baik bagi pemain dan organisasi sepakbola masing2 negara, mudah2an gak ada yg cedera...
Old 14-11-2009, 11:57 AM   #18
hijud
academy
We Are United :P

hijud will become famous soon enough
Visit hijud's Twitter

walah , kl gni caranya bisa di bantai ni, england ku. ditengah aja,: lampard n gerrard ga mia, dibelakang juga gt, ferdinand n terry. kiper, alakadarnya,,, huf,,................................

maju terus,,, wyne................
Old 14-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #19
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Rooney Siap Gantikan Terry Jadi Kapten
Reky Herling Kalumata - detiksport

Doha - John Terry diragukan bisa tampil menghadapi Brasil. Manajer Tim Inggris Fabio Capello pun telah menyiapkan Rooney sebagai kapten skuadnya jika Terry harus absen.

Capello belum dapat memastikan bisa memainkan Terry saat ujicoba menghadapi Brasil di Doha, Sabtu (14/11/2009). Kapten tersebut mengalami cedera pergelangan kakinya saat melakukan latihan.

Namun, pelatih asal Italia ini telah menyiapkan Rooney sebagai kapten jika Terry tidak dapat bermain. Ini akan menjadi pengalaman pertama kalinya bagi striker Manchester United menjadi kapten Inggris.

"Jika John Terry tidak dapat bermain, itu akan dipegang Wayne Rooney. Dia sekarang fit dan dia juga telah siap untuk menjadi kapten," ungkap Capello seperti dilansir Sky Sport.

Pemain senior yang bisa ditunjuk oleh Capello sebagai alternatif sebagai kapten adalah Gareth Barry. Gelandang Manchester City ini mengakui bahwa adalah sesuatu kebanggaan menyandang ban kapten.

Barry sempat memimpin Inggris di babak kedua saat melakukan ujicoba dengan Trinidad dan Tobago pada Juni 2008. "Saat saya memimpin skuad di Trinidad, itu adalah salah satu hari yang membanggakan dalam hidup saya," ujarnya.

"Selalu momen yang membanggakan menjadi kapten bagi negara Anda itu adalah salah satu momen terbaik di sepakbola. Jika kesempatan itu datang lagi maka itu sesuatu yang saya hargai," pungkas Barry.

( key / key )
Old 15-11-2009, 01:00 AM   #20
drivemein
first team
-

Rooney captains England
-teletext.co.uk-

John Terry has been ruled out of England's friendly against Brazil in Doha, meaning Wayne Rooney captains his country for the first time.

Terry failed to recover from an Achilles injury so Joleon Lescott partners Matthew Upson in defence.

Michael Carrick's ankle injury means a recall for Jermaine Jenas, while Fabio
Capello surprisingly selected Ben Foster in goal ahead of Robert Green.

Brazil v England

Brazil: Julio Cesar, Maicon, Lucio, Thiago Silva, Michel Bastos, Felipe Melo, Silva, Elano, Kaka, Nilmar, Luis Fabiano. Subs: Doni, Dani Alves, Luisao, Juan, Aurelio, Josue, Lucas, Alex, Baptista, Robinho, Carlos Eduardo, Hulk.

England: Foster, Brown, Upson, Lescott, Bridge, W-Ph'lips, Barry, Jenas, Milner, Rooney, Bent. Subs: Green, Cahill, Warnock, Huddlestone, Crouch, Defoe, Young, Hart.
Closed Thread

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 0
There are no names to display.