United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football

Old 09-12-2016, 11:37 PM   #11
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: 2016/17 Premier League Award of the Month

Chelsea sapu bersih penghargaan di Bulan November
Player of the Month - Costa
Manager of the Month - Conte
Goal of the Month - Pedro

Old 16-01-2017, 11:12 AM   #12
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

IBRA AND MKHITARYAN WIN PL AWARDS DOUBLE

Manchester United duo Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Henrikh Mkhitaryan have scooped the Premier League's Player and Goal of the Month awards respectively after their impressive December.

Ibrahimovic, United's top scorer this season, found the net seven times in six games during the month, as well as providing three assists. Having already been named the club's Player of the Month after pipping Mkhitaryan to the prize, Zlatan's incredible debut season has now been recognised with yet another accolade.

"Slowly I'm adapting," Ibrahimovic told PremierLeague.com. "I feel comfortable, I feel confident. I'm playing in a great team with great team-mates and a great coach - it's just a great club. I just had to come and do the things I know I can do well; when you work hard, it pays off."

Meanwhile, there was little surprise about the outcome of the Goal of the Month vote, with Mkhitaryan's stunning scorpion kick against Sunderland standing out among the contenders.

Like Ibrahimovic, the Armenian midfielder had previously won the club's version of his award, and he was naturally delighted to be recognised again for his extraordinary effort on Boxing Day.

He said: "I have never scored a goal like this before. I've scored many nice goals, but none like this one. I had a lot of time to think, I just reacted as quickly as I could.

"I was waiting for the ball to come in front of me but it came behind me, so the only thing I could do was backheel it! I'm very happy, very glad that I could score such a goal."

Ibrahimovic had the final say on Mkhitaryan's success by quipping: "We trained a couple of weeks before and I told him exactly how to do the movement. The pass needed to be perfect and it went well!"

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Jan/Manchester-United-duo-Henrikh-Mkhitaryan-and-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-win-Premier-League-awards.aspx
Old 16-05-2017, 02:15 PM   #13
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino wins Premier League Manager of the Month for April and is joined by Player of the Month Son Heung-Min

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 17
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, beckz_on7, dhodoadrian, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, Kharisma Yulia, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rohibur rizqi, Ryan_lallo, tumpal_oneunited, UBENK 444, zudomiriku