United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 03-02-2016, 12:51 PM   #151
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube
Default Re: Jesse Lingard

Lingard Girang Luar Biasa dengan Sukses MU

Striker Manchester United, Jesse Lingard, mengaku bahwa ia amat senang usai timnya mencatat kemenangan 3-0 atas Stoke City semalam.

Lingard mencetak gol pembuka di pertandingan Premier League, sebelum Anthony Martial dan Wayne Rooney menambah gol dan membantu tuan rumah mencatat kemenangan meyakinkan di Old Trafford.

Pemain Inggris U-21 lantas mengklaim bahwa semua pemain merasa amat senang dengan keberhasilan tim meraih tiga angka penuh, terlepas dari fakta bahwa tim asuhan Louis van Gaal masih duduk di peringkat lima klasemen sementara, tertinggal lima angka dari peringkat empat.

"Semua orang benar-benar amat gembira. Segera setelah gol pertama tercipta, kami tahu kami akan mencetak lebih banyak gol," tutur Lingard pada MUTV.

United kini tercatat sudah memenangkan delapan pertandingan kandang terakhir mereka melawan Stoke.

Code:
http://www.bola.net/inggris/lingard-girang-luar-biasa-dengan-sukses-mu-a36995.html
Lingard Ungkap Vitalnya Kemenangan MU Jelang Chelsea

Jesse Lingard memuji kemenangan Manchester United 3-0 atas Stoke City di Old Trafford semalam.

Lingard membuka keunggulan tuan rumah lewat tandukannya di menit ke-15, sebelum Anthony Martial dan Wayne Rooney mencetak gol yang memastikan sukses tuan rumah meraih tiga angka.

"Sejak peluit awal pertandingan dibunyikan, kami tampil tajam, kami harus melakukan apa yang kami lakukan," tutur Lingard menurut Express.

"Segera setelah kami mencetak gol, kami tahu kami akan membuat gol kedua atau ketiga."

Lingard lantas menekankan pentingnya United meraih kemenangan jelang pertandingan melawan Chelsea yang akan dimainkan di Stamford Bridge pada hari Minggu.

"Hasil seperti ini benar-benar mampu membuat fans, para pemain, dan bahkan manajer puas. Saya harap kami akan bisa terus mencatat rentetan kemenangan, kami sudah tidak sabar lagi menghadapi Chelsea."

Code:
http://www.bola.net/inggris/lingard-ungkap-vitalnya-kemenangan-mu-jelang-chelsea-6b0eea.html
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 11:13 PM   #152
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

LINGARD : I'M LIVING THE DREAM AT UNITED

Manchester United winger Jesse Lingard says playing for the club is "a dream come true", and has challenged himself to score more goals for the Reds this season.

Lingard found the net for the third time this term when he opened the scoring in United's 3-0 victory over Stoke at Old Trafford, heading home Cameron Borthwick-Jackson's excellent cross on 14 minutes.

Speaking to ManUtd.com after the game, Lingard said that featuring regularly for the first team has always been his objective, and he insisted he'll continue to work hard to keep his place in the side.

"Obviously, it was my main aim when I was young, so to now be playing week in, week out in the Premier League for Manchester United is a dream come true," he said. "I’m living the dream but I know I’ve got to keep working hard because others are fighting for my place too, so I have to keep scoring goals and creating chances."

When asked about the team's improved performances in recent games, Lingard commented: "We’ve got freedom and a lot of energy in the team. We want to entertain the crowd and this win is a weight off our shoulders, we can just play football now.

"We know that as long as we’ve got the fans behind us we’ll come through. It [recent criticism] has been hard, but we have to concentrate on the games.

"We have to play the match as we see it at the time, we showed great character to bounce back against Derby and Stoke. We can now concentrate on trying to get another three points [against Chelsea this weekend]."

http://www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 11:47 PM   #153
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

LINGARD WANTS TO BUILD ON GREAT WEEK

Two openers in two games, including a contender for Manchester United’s Goal of the Season, means it hasn’t been a bad week for Jesse Lingard.

The winger headed home the Reds’ first goal in last Tuesday’s impressive 3-0 win over Stoke City at Old Trafford and fired a beauty into the top corner as he gave Louis van Gaal’s men the lead over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.

Lingard was delighted with his “instinctive” finish, but admitted afterwards that the gloss has been taken off the strike a little thanks to Diego Costa’s late leveller.

Nevertheless, the 23-year-old is determined to build on a memorable few days from a personal perspective and says he is keen to maintain the strong form he has shown since he returned from injury.

“The boss has said that I’m getting back to my form now from what I had before my injury and I need to keep kicking on,” he told ManUtd.com.

“I was very happy with the finish and it was just instinctive to turn and hit it. It was a great feeling but, at the end of the day, we didn’t get the three points.

“We were so close and we’d worked hard all game. We were chasing the three points and then, right at the end, it just slipped from us.”

Van Gaal has put his faith in Lingard in some important fixtures this term and the forward has certainly caught the eye on a number of occasions, none more so than with his fine strike on Sunday. The man himself says the big-game challenges are something he relishes and he adds that everyone is keen to play their part during a busy February for the Reds.

“I felt comfortable [against Chelsea],” he continued. "From the first minute I got on the ball and tried to make things happen and, luckily, I got the goal. But it was the three points we wanted.

“We’ve got a big squad with lots of games coming up in different competitions. The manager can rotate things when he needs to and give people a rest - everyone wants to play and hopefully we can go on a good run.”

http://www.manutd.com
Old 10-02-2016, 06:10 AM   #154
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Legenda Arsenal Ini Yakin Lingard Bisa Sukses di MU

Mantan bomber Arsenal, Ian Wright, menyebut Jesse Lingard bisa memiliki masa depan yang cukup cerah di skuat Manchester United.

Lingard sudah mulai memperkuat skuat utama United sejak musim lalu. Namun musim ini ia mendapat kepercayaan lebih dari Louis Van Gaal. Hal tersebut tak disia-siakan pemain 23 tahun tersebut.

Sejauh ini, ia sudah tampil sebanyak 19 kali bagi United di segala ajang. ia juga sukses menyumbangkan empat biji gol plus dua buah assist. Gol terakhir yang ia cetak terjadi di laga kontra Chelsea akhir pekan kemarin.

Aksi-aksi Lingard sejauh ini rupanya telah membuat Wright cukup terkesan kepadanya. Ia pun cukup yakin winger tersebut bakal memiliki masa depan yang cukup cerah di Old Trafford.

"Sementara para pemain lulusan akademi di skuat MU saat ini berbeda jauh kualitasnya dengan para pemain dari Class of 92, Lingard tampil tak terlalu buruk musim ini. Dan gol sensasionalnya lawan Chelsea akhir pekan kemarin adalah gol yang akan dibanggakan oleh para legenda seperti David Beckham, Ryan Giggs dan Paul Scholes," ujarnya seperti dilansir Daily Star.

"Melepas tendangan voli, kala membalikkan badan, sembari terjatuh, merupakan finishing yang bagus. Di usia 23 tahun, hal ini akan selalu menjadi musim yang krusial bagi Lingard dalam kaitannya dengan masa depannya. Ia sudah membuktikan bahwa ia lebih dari siap untuk menghadapi ketatnya persaingan di United," cetusnya.

Code:
http://www.bola.net/inggris/legenda-arsenal-ini-yakin-lingard-bisa-sukses-di-mu-d2dce0.html
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 12:20 PM   #155
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal is urging me to kick on, says Jesse Lingard

* Jesse Lingard scored Manchester United's goal in their draw at Chelsea
* Lingard gave the Red Devils the lead with a sublime shot on the swivel
* The 23-year-old also scored in their 3-0 win against Stoke on February 2

Jesse Lingard is determined to maintain his recent goalscoring displays for Manchester United - with manager Louis van Gaal willing him to do so too.

Lingard has scored in United's last two Premier League fixtures - a 3-0 win against Stoke on February 2 and their 1-1 draw at Chelsea on Sunday.

The 23-year-old's stunning strike in the latter looked to have secured victory before Diego Costa's injury-time equaliser rescued Chelsea a point.

Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard says Louis van Gaal has challenged him to maintain his form

And while, Lingard was pleased with his 'instinctive' finish, dropping two points took a shine off his weekend performance - despite praise from Van Gaal.

'The boss has said that I'm getting back to my form now from what I had before my injury and I need to keep kicking on,' he told the club's official website.

'I was very happy with the finish and it was just instinctive to turn and hit it. It was a great feeling but, at the end of the day, we didn't get the three points.

'We were so close and we'd worked hard all game. We were chasing the three points and then, right at the end, it just slipped from us.

'I felt comfortable [against Chelsea]. From the first minute I got on the ball and tried to make things happen and, luckily, I got the goal. But it was the three points we wanted.

'We've got a big squad with lots of games coming up in different competitions. The manager can rotate things when he needs to and give people a rest - everyone wants to play and hopefully we can go on a good run.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3439082/Manchester-United-boss-Louis-van-Gaal-urging-kick-says-Jesse-Lingard.html
Old 19-03-2016, 12:28 AM   #156
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

JESSE LINGARD : WE MUST STAY POSITIVE

Jesse Lingard wants Manchester United to stay positive ahead of Sunday's derby meeting with Manchester City despite the club's disappointing exit from the Europa League.

United made a promising start in the second-leg clash against Liverpool when Anthony Martial put the Reds in front from the penalty spot on 32 minutes, but a Philippe Coutinho strike on the stroke of half-time effectively killed the tie with Louis van Gaal's men then required to score three more goals.

Attentions now turn to this weekend's short trip to the Etihad Stadium as the Reds look to make up further ground in the race for a top-four spot in the Barclays Premier League.

“I remember coming on against City earlier in the season, that was a massive feeling, and I nearly scored as well," Lingard told MUTV. "You watch big games like this one when you are growing up and you want to be involved.

"It's going to be a tough match as always, but we are going to be ready and prepared. Hopefully we can go there with the right mindset and a creative game plan. Everyone will be ready and we'll believe [we can win the game] on Sunday.

"I thought we had tempo and energy through the whole game against Liverpool, and obviously our fans gave us that energy too. I don’t see why we can’t produce that in every game and push for that top-four spot.”

Lingard reflected on being knocked out of the Europa League and, despite a spirited first-half performance at Old Trafford, he admitted it was always going to be difficult to overturn the first-leg deficit.

“Obviously we are disappointed, the first leg made it hard for us and coming into the second leg we knew had a big task on our hands," he added.

“When we scored the first goal all the fans were behind us, and our momentum was there. We dominated the play and created a lot of chances, but the Coutinho goal just before half-time killed us.”

The Reds were left to rue several missed chances on the night against Jurgen Klopp's men, but while the Europa League campaign is over, Lingard insists United's season is still very much alive.

“We probably should have scored a lot more goals and taken a lot more from the game," the 23-year-old continued. "In the first half we moved the ball quickly, we were attacking and playing football that the fans want to see. As long as we can keep that in our game now and push forward towards the end of the season, then I don’t see why we can’t be in the top four and win the FA Cup."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Mar/Player-reaction-jesse-lingard-manchester-united-manchester-city-liverpool-europa-league.aspx
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 10:59 AM   #157
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Tetap positif dengan kemungkinan merebut 1 gelar yang tersisa
Old 26-03-2016, 08:12 PM   #158
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute

JESSE LINGARD'S FIVE GOLDEN RULES

Jesse Lingard has revealed the five golden rules which have helped him to become a first-team regular at Manchester United this season.

The cover star of the latest Inside United discusses his rise to the top and his early days at the club in an exclusive interview with the Reds' official magazine. Within the five-page feature, the attacking midfielder calls out the qualities he feels are key to making it as a footballer: confidence, humility, respect, spirit and determination.

"Confidence is the main one," said Lingard. "You've got to be confident, always - on and off the pitch. But not in the arrogant way.

"You've got to be humble and have to keep your feet on the ground - again, on and off the pitch. You must respect the coaches and all the people who work behind closed doors - the chef, the doctor, you've got to respect all the staff.

"You have got to have that spirit of togetherness to win trophies and be determined to win every game and train every day as hard as you can.

"I'm still young, still improving and still learning the game but I've got to practise and train and put that to use when it comes to matches.

"To be starting week in and week out at Manchester United is massive. It comes with a lot of pressure but you've got to cope with that."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Mar/manchester-united-midfielder-jesse-lingard-five-golden-rules-for-success-inside-united-interview.aspx
Old 31-03-2016, 02:19 PM   #159
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Breaking Down How Manchester United Can Get Consistent Class from Jesse Lingard

It is easy to think of Jesse Lingard as younger than he is, but in truth, at 23, he is approaching an age wherein Manchester United will be expecting a good deal of consistency from him.

It is a combination of his youthful looks and the fact that this has been his breakthrough season at Old Trafford, which makes it hard to remember that he is a long way from his teenage years. He is a player who was a contemporary of Paul Pogba and Ravel Morrison in the United youth setup, rather than Marcus Rashford and Cameron Borthwick-Jackson.

In order to get the best out of him, Louis van Gaal or his successor need to ensure that the player's role fits his attributes and that he is given the freedom to make some mistakes. In spite of being older than the group of teenagers coming through at United, his experience in top flight football is still fledgling.

Nonetheless, Lingard has made a significant impact on United so far this season. He provided what should have been a vital assist against CSKA Moscow at home in the Champions League, then followed it up with a superb goal against West Bromwich Albion at Old Trafford. A long barren spell followed, but then the player found some productive form again.

Between 12 January against Newcastle United and 28 February against Arsenal, Lingard played 11 games, scoring four times and providing three assists, meaning a goal or an assist every 0.63 games. Since then, he has been reassigned to a new role, one which at first did not seem a natural fit, though he has been making an impact.

Up until United's past couple of games, Lingard has been playing wide—mostly on the right; occasionally on the left. This seems relatively natural for a player whose best qualities are his speed, abundant energy, directness of purpose and intelligent movement off the ball.

His work ethic on the wing has been valuable to his side, especially given the turnover at full-back that has been brought about by injury and rotation on Van Gaal's part.

The latter was noted by Rio Ferdinand, who tweeted a favourable comparison of Lingard's vision when compared with his peers.

However, almost inevitably given his inexperience and the nature of playing on the wing, there have been times he has drifted out of games or been unable to make much impact on the outcome. The nadir of this came against Sunderland away in February. He made just 26 touches of the ball in his 62 minutes on the pitch—when Matteo Darmian had got to 20 in the 36 minutes before he went off injured.

Three of those touches were categorised as unsuccessful, meaning he lost the ball through miscontrol. It was, all in all, a bad day at the office.

Recently, Van Gaal has made a switch that he presumably believes will get more consistent performances out of the 2011 FA Youth Cup winner.

While it seemed baffling that he would deploy Lingard at No. 10 and Juan Mata at right wing—as he did against Liverpool and Manchester City—that bafflement was more about the effect on Mata than on Lingard.

After all, the United academy graduate is a player who was described by former United coach Rene Meulensteen as having the potential to become "the English version of [Andres] Iniesta," per the United Review, the club's programme, in November 2015.

After the win at the Etihad on 20 March, Van Gaal was asked about Lingard's good performance at No. 10 and replied, per the club's website:

Quote:
That is why I have put him there [because he played well], but sometimes also I need a right winger who is fast. It’s also dependable on the opponent and the game plan, but I think Jesse is more of a midfielder than a right-winger. He played there two times very well.
For now, this seems a good way to get some consistency out of Lingard, though something has to be done about the team's balance when Mata plays wide on the right, a position to which he frankly appears unsuited.

Playing Lingard centrally allows him to make the best use of that intelligent movement cited by Ferdinand, and while his passing may not be anything like Iniesta's, there is ample evidence in his movement of the kind of footballing intelligence required to make good decisions.

He has proved he can do damage with his long-range shooting, too, as evidenced by the goal against West Bromwich Albion at home.

He needs time, and he could do with a set role in the squad. It may, in fact, prove that he will never be able to hit the kind of consistency required at the top level. But giving him an extended run in the centre of the park seems like a good attempt to help him get there.

He will have poor games and needs patience from both staff and fans, but he is evidently a real prospect. He has been at United for a very long time, and his success would be well worth celebrating.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2627555-breaking-down-how-manchester-united-can-get-consistent-class-from-jesse-lingard
Old 02-04-2016, 10:01 PM   #160
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

LINGARD REVEALS RIO FERDINAND ADVICE

Jesse Lingard has revealed he still keeps in touch with former Manchester United colleague Rio Ferdinand and asks the ex-England defender for advice on his game.

Ferdinand, who retired last year, praised the Reds midfielder for his excellent performance in the Manchester derby victory last time out in the Barclays Premier League and the comments did not go unnoticed by the 23-year-old.

In an exclusive interview with Sunday's United Review, the official matchday programme, Lingard speaks at length about his role in the side and his progress this season.

Ferdinand tweeted to say: "Lingard... [is a] proper footballer. Does what most kids these days don't appreciate - intelligent movement off the ball."

When asked if he had seen the comment, Lingard replied: "I did. I think, especially if you’re playing in the no.10 role, you’re always going to need that intelligence and that vision to see things around you to find that killer pass. But Rio saying that gives you another massive confidence boost. I still speak to Rio now and then.

"He’s always looked out for me and I still ask for advice and stuff like that. I’ll see if he watches the games.

"Things like that are always going to spur you on and make you hungry for more," he added. "I’ve just got to keep my feet on the ground and work hard. It’s only my first season, I’ve not really made it yet. I’ve got to keep working hard on the pitch.

"I cannot let my foot off the gas. I’ve got to keep going now until the end of the season and play as many games as I can. We must stay in the FA Cup and get into that top four."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Apr/jesse-lingard-united-review-interview-reveals-in-touch-with-rio-ferdinand.aspx

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 134
-Ybb3F-, Aba_MaczUnited, abishock, adnan44, aGhaa, ajier307, akbar15, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, Andi Istiabudi, AndreasBelitung, ardie febrianto, arnaldo_x1, asririzky, Aziiz_rachman, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, clsenz, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, demhyt, derry07cantona, De_Silvia, Dhanny09, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, giggs26, goodfron, gregoriussunu, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hariyant, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hombreng, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, ilz, il_capitano, indi30, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irhamutd, jarpop, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, Juni HW, junpriadi, Kurniawan Ani, Lang25, larukuga, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, NGqeEKznfi, normansyahrizal, octus, oldark, OSziXXoztn, paiman, panda777, penk22_, ravenscold, Rean, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, serdadu merah, SR 7, stamansa, tapanoeliunited, tasho, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, UnitedNgawi, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, veibevriska, Victory, wahyou91, wazza ui, whoami, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku