United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2013/2014

Old 31-12-2012, 10:07 AM   #761
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter
Default Re: [2012/2013] Manchester United - Transfer Rumors

Ada yg komentar, Mbiwa ini nggak jelas. Dulu bilangnya fans Milan, sekarang mau jadi pencetak gol penentu di Man United.
Berita Lewandowski juga dianggap berita nggak masuk akal oleh SAF.
Sementara itu, SAF juga mengatakan nggak ada alasan untuk menjual Nani.
All rumours are just rumours.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:35 AM   #762
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Palace set to reject United's £8m bid for Zaha as race to sign winger hots up

Crystal Palace will reject Manchester United's opening offer of £8million for star winger Wilfried Zaha.
The 20-year-old is keen to move to the Premier League in January with United and Arsenal involved in a straight fight for his signature.
Palace chairman Steve Parish insists Zaha will not leave for less than £20m but it is believed a bid of half that will test the Championship club's stance.

In demand: Wilfried Zaha is wanted by Arsenal and Manchester United
Arsenal-supporting Zaha told Sportsmail that he is ready to make the step up to the top flight.

‘I’m not a teenager any more,’ he said. ‘I’ve played more than 100 first-team games and this year is crucial to develop my football career. I want to establish myself in the Premier League and in international football.
‘I’ve played a lot in the Championship so having that new challenge in the Premier League, where everyone wants to be, would be great. To be honest, if I had the chance in January and Palace agreed, it’s something I’d want to go for.’

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is desperate to add to his squad in the transfer window, particularly after United ruled out selling Nani to their rivals.
But Palace manager Ian Holloway insists Zaha should concentrate on improving his form for his current club, rather than setting his sights on a move.

'Playing for England. So what? It’s four minutes,' he said. 'I don’t want to sound funny but I’m more concerned about us working with him and getting him playing how he was a couple of weeks ago. That’s all I worry about.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/
Old 01-01-2013, 07:41 AM   #763
hendiplast
captain

hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Sign him up, Fergie! Wilkins urges United to swoop for Chelsea star Lampard

Chelsea legend Ray Wilkins has urged Manchester United to snap up Frank Lampard in the January transfer window.
Both United and rivals Manchester City will monitor Lampard's situation at Chelsea in the coming weeks with the 34-year-old having been told he will not be offered a new contract at Stamford Bridge.
United boss Sir Alex Ferguson enquired about the England midfielder in January. Former Chelsea assistant manager Wilkins is sure Lampard would be perfect for the Premier League leaders.

Farewell? Frank Lampard looks to be on his way out of Chelsea
Wilkins said: 'He'll cost nothing, he's about four years younger than Giggs and Scholes and he scores goals from midfield. He's scored more goals this year than Carrick, Cleverley and Scholes combined.
'He's comfortably got two or three more seasons in him. He won't play 90 minutes every week but if he starts 20 games for United he'll score them seven goals.

'He was fantastic (against Everton), wasn't he? In the 11 games he's played, he's got six goals already.

'This is the club's decision to let him go - it's nothing to do with Rafa Benitez - and in my opinion it's the wrong decision.
'You need these older players to show the youngsters what it means to play for Chelsea.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/
Old 01-01-2013, 07:46 AM   #764
hendiplast
captain

Sir Alex Ferguson put on Red alert

Borussia Dortmund’s Polish striker Robert Lewandowski has long been linked with a move to United
Sir Alex Ferguson is on stand-by to hit the January sales – despite declaring his current squad the best he has ever had.

The United manager would prefer to wait until the end of the season to make any major signings – with Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski high on his wanted list and Theo Walcott another target.

But he is aware that he could be forced into action sooner than expected if Arsenal decide to cash in on Walcott during the January window.

He will also be sorely tempted to move for Everton’s Leighton Baines if David Moyes uses the £15m-rated England full back to raise transfer funds next month... although Ashley Cole could also be on Fergie’s radar as an alternative option if Chelsea don’t have a rethink over the England ace’s long-term future.

Ferguson has not ruled out making any signings before the end of the season – but insists he is confident he already has the players to both secure the title and challenge in the Champions League.

“You can never say never in football because you don’t know what might become available,” he said. “But speaking generally, I am not looking to do any serious transfer business in January.

“I don’t have to because I am more than satisfied with the players I have in my squad – a group as good as any I have had in my time at Old Trafford.

“Of course, as always, we will be on the lookout for young players of potential who we can develop. We have always done that and it’s the main reason why we never have to buy out of desperation.”

Players who fit that description and are currently on United’s radar include Molde defender Vegard Forren and Crystal Palace starlet Wilfried Zaha.
Manchester United 2 West Brom 0: Match report

Rio Ferdinand warns title race leaders to plug defensive leaks

Both are sure to spark bidding wars if they become available in January with a host of Europe’s top clubs also interested in their signature.

Lewandowski is a long-term target with United showing interest in the Polish international last summer and readying themselves for a renewed bid at the end of the season.

Ferguson already has ample options up-front with Robin van Persie, Wayne Rooney, Javier Hernandez and Danny Welbeck, so will be happy to wait until the summer to try to find a way to fit the 24-year-old striker into his team.

Walcott is a more intriguing prospect with the England international entering the final months of his contract at the Emirates.

He is yet to agree a new deal at Arsenal, which could force Arsene Wenger to sell now rather than lose him for nothing at the end of the season.

Despite Ferguson’s latest claims that Nani is not for sale, Walcott looks like a ready-made replacement for the Portuguese winger, whose talks over a new contract at United have stalled.

A swap deal could yet be brokered involving the two, with Wenger keen to take Nani to the Emirates Stadium.

Ferguson has traditionally preferred to do his transfer business in the close season – and with his side seven points clear at the top, he is understandably reluctant to disrupt his squad.

“It’s the manner of getting there that has pleased me,” he said. “With the spirit of the squad and this priceless quality of never giving up that gives me the confidence to say that I can afford to give the transfer window a miss.”

NME
Old 01-01-2013, 08:13 AM   #765
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
rizluq has no contributions yet
Visit rizluq's Facebook Visit rizluq's Twitter

Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and Spurs monitoring Wilfried Zaha

Jamie Jackson
The Guardian

Wilfried Zaha could be the subject of an auction among Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur, with all four clubs monitoring the Crystal Palace winger, whose price would be around £10m.

There has not been a formal bid for the 20-year-old but Palace are expecting official interest to be lodged once the winter transfer window opens on 1 January. Although Palace are reluctant to sell, they realise it is impossible to hold on to Zaha, despite him being protected by a five-year contract. Zaha has also expressed a desire to play in the Premier League.

If he is to be sold Palace are keen to do business in the first week of the transfer window so as to use the fee on two or three players to reinforce their squad. Palace are fourth in the Championship, four points behind Hull in the second of the automatic promotion places.

Once United, Chelsea, Spurs or Arsenal confirm their interest Palace will try to secure a price in the region of £15m to £20m but in reality Zaha is expected to fetch £10m. Zaha has never played in the Premier League but has made more than 100 appearances in the Championship and has scored 12 times since making his debut in March 2010 as a substitute against Cardiff City.

Born in Ivory Coast, he came to prominence with a dazzling performance against United in Palace's 2-1 win at Old Trafford in the Carling Cup quarter-finals in 2011. Fábio da Silva was booked during the United full-back's attempts to stop Zaha's powerful runs from his favoured wide-left position. Zaha won the free-kick eight minutes into extra time from which Glenn Murray headed Palace's winner. He made his senior England debut this season as a substitute in the 4-2 defeat to Sweden in November.

Zaha is from the same Palace production line as Victor Moses, who was sold for £2.5m to Wigan Athletic two years ago before Chelsea bought him last summer for £9m.

Crystal Palace will attempt to deflect an anticipated bid of £3m from Norwich City by offering the Championship's leading scorer, Glenn Murray, a new contract at Selhurst Park.

Murray has registered 22 goals this season for Palace, who have risen to fourth in the division having scored in all but one of their matches this term. The forward, a free transfer signing from Brighton in the summer of 2011, earns around £13,000-a-week at Palace but will be offered improved terms to extend his stay at the south London club. "He's still got a lot to learn, I imagine he would say that, but there's enough of a basis to say he could do very well. He's grown from a young man's body into a man's body. He's more muscular."
Old 03-01-2013, 10:40 AM   #766
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Masih mereka-reka sapa yg akan join ...., eh malah udah ada yg dilepas duluan nih ama United
Berg udah gk di Rovers, ini malah King dipermanent ....., good luck deh ....

02/01/2013 12:01 - ManUtd.com, Adam Bostock
King move made permanent

Manchester United's first sale of 2013 has been completed with 20 year-old striker Joshua King joining Blackburn Rovers on a permanent basis. The transfer fee is undisclosed.

The Norwegian international initially joined the Lancashire club on loan at the end of November. Now, after scoring two goals in eight appearances, King has signed a contract that ties him to Blackburn until the summer of 2015, with the option of a further year to follow.

"I've enjoyed my time here, we've a great group of lads and I think I've settled in well," King told Blackburn's official website. "I'm happy to be here and I'm really looking forward to the next two-and-a-half years that I've signed for.

"Everybody has made me so welcome here and I feel comfortable here. I'm happy to make the deal permanent."

King was a reserve-team regular at United and made two competitive appearances in the first team, both as a substitute. His debut came in a home Carling Cup victory over Wolves in September 2009, when he played the last nine minutes as Danny Welbeck's replacement.

The Norwegian played his second and last senior game in November this season when coming on for Welbeck again in the 1-0 away defeat to Galatasaray in the Champions League.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:15 AM   #767
dery pramudito
reserve player
Manchester is red

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
dery pramudito Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit dery pramudito's Twitter

fix nih ga belanja pemain buat januari ini?
Old 05-01-2013, 05:18 PM   #768
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Nggak ada transfer di Januari. Kecuali Cristiano dijual 5 juta pound dan cuma mau ke MU.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:05 AM   #769
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dery pramudito View Post
fix nih ga belanja pemain buat januari ini?
Fix bro..
Opa Fergie udah ngeluarin statement sebelum jendela transfer musim dingin dibuka.
Fix,,ga akan belanja di januari.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:27 AM   #770
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Yah blom fix juga sih, January masih ada 3 minggu lagi #eehh
Masalah statement Opa ..., hehehee ..., kadang sengaja khan .., biar gk terlalu kentara klo lagi ngincer seseorang (pdhl emang gk ngincer )

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 1037
-Ybb3F-, 4ntdarma, 7Magnificent, ::THE KING::, @aSallamDt, @edosarag1h, @haskaa59, a3.production, a3karona, AAM SR14, Aba_MaczUnited, ABCers, Abdul Fattah Hudari, Abe7, abeat_bjm, abetautis, achiell, achmad.zaky, acin_crdr, ad13t, ade ristiawan, adefebsa, adejhie, adelberth, adhani akbar, Adhie20legend, AdhiX, Adi 182, adi nugroho, adie fergie, adinursanto, adittelor, aditWP, adi_Giggsy, adjie7, adnalef, adrieee, adwipras, afiqfal, afrizalpradhany, agaVan, agie555, Agoenk Mancunian, AgoestRedDevils, Agung irfandy azies, agung3892, agylbonez, ahmad fahmi, ahmad nawawi, Aipdotcom_United, airul, AjAsrar, ajier307, Akbar Daffa, akwicaksono, Al farizi, Alan Darma, alansachlan, aldiansyah, Aldi_Rizal, aldosyapta, aldysetiabudi, alfad, alfian, algaapsara, ali_iyan, alpben, Alphin Ambo, Aman, ambo ajo, aMieBeckz, amiewayy17, amin, AMOER, Amor, Anak.Kecil, anandezz, anandyabayu, anangsahroni, and1, andano sulaeman, andeedotcom, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andiwsftg, andluthfi, Andramaul, andra_vidic, ANDRE INX, andre red army, Andrehadiyanto, Andrimill, andry26, andrydjemb4, andynakal, AngeloAlvin, anggaadhitya, anggatj, Anggrawan08, anggreawan achmad, anharis rh, Anjarrulle, AntMU, Anto MJ, anugrahfirman, anyunnih, apana_zian, aphyz antha, Ardhie Nemanja, Ardiey11, ardi_14, arfad, ariardia, arief.ashary, arief_oct, arieief, arie_p3, arif eko, Arif VDS, arif yustian, arif.nadar, arifsimadu, arik_, aris setiyawan, Aristianoronaldo, aris_33, Arizo, arnaldo_x1, arsa_chicha, arthaphore, arthurcyber, artistik74, arvi_28, ARYKOJIN, arymashuda, asepsaiba, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, Assuken_Kagada, atatsuuu, Attaqwawa, atticus.finch, AuliaHasby, auvyramanda, Awa, awan effendi, ayahocta, ayokitabelajar, Azharkamaly, Azisawldn, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, azulnux, B.P.W, b3ck_23_wan, babol, babol cantona, Baby_Faced_Assassin, badbatak, Bagasspa, banadegea, bangkit, bang_zak, banna165, bawadharmawan, baya, bayubiru, Bayu_ptonk, becksnoi, beckz_on7, benatbenat, Benayahasher, benny92, BenSyarif, Beriano89, bhiemantara, bhowz, bigreds2012, billywarouw, bimbim, birin pamungkas, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, bonez, boyz33, boyzphat, BQbgGHbqbp, Brach Movic, bramagni, Brian Agni, brownice, bucay deathbat, budum, budwear, Bulma, buse_mtfb, byebye21, caam, cahya3nugraha, cahyono, cantona3112, capt_gunts, cece purwanto, centra, Cewek Minus, chafor, chandra7, Charley Tlonan, chazdhigros, chevy solskjaer, chica14, Chichajoe20, christof_ww, cicit, CindyDevina, ciptasu, clawrider6, cleverly13, clsenz, cmxdrt, coepoe, combro, cornel, Craze_26, crazygurlz, cubic, cungkrink, cunmink, CurlHargo, cyan91, cynta, dadank06, daf, Dafabet, dalasviggi, damar, danaamang, Danang Pambudi, dananginthesky, dandymunandar, dani_aping, dannyboy, danygiggsy, dark knight, darmanutd11, dasilva, dayancahya, dayat_5, Decky14, Deddy Hernandez, Dee-Emm, DeE_, Dee_Data, Defi#123, DeJu, dekepiks, dellamendoza, delorenzo, dendraprtm, DenisRadiansyah, DeriEdmon17, DermawanIsUnitedFans, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, der_emperor, devil_angel10, devil_heart, dey sam, dgo100288, dhafi isnadi, Dhanny09, dhanz77, Dhedy86, dhickarito, dhie, dhieRedDevil55, dhiky hidayat, dhill, dhodoadrian, dhonie, Diaz Izxux, Dick91, dickclitz, Didit_GGMU, dika rachmat, diki nugraha, dimasaripratama, dimasssar, dimz23, dindalovers, Dino De Gea, dirgan.bhisma, dirzagalih, dizzydevils, Dj Chan Confuse, DJ.DuNDee, donfeb, Dony17, dr_ifan, dudnurabdillah, dudut, dummy, dwi agung, Dwi Oktarina, dwi.cleverley23, dwitri27, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edhisalim17, edho Fajrian, edhowin, edibali, edo macheda, edoardo, edobae, edosaragih, edroid, eendization, Efri Loebay, eggi, Eggy Octaviady, einzwei, ekawds, eki red devils Jr, ekss, elbayu, elephantdelf, Elim Rau, ellen risna, Elpiji, elvaengedfazlya, Emank_Papua, eMJi_197, emotionbleu, endhy_cantona, enzosr017, erickhermawann, erlandyorke, erland_lie, ernan, erwien.batosay, Erwin Ferdiansyah, erwinjayc, Erwin_UIPARE2, Eryk EQ, evinkamil, eyeofday, fachryandrea, fadeldjuri, FadiLah, fadilbedil, fadli embe, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, faizal indratama, fajarrulloh_A, Fajar_, fajri ramadhan, fajrinited, Falentino, fansofkobies, farhaanongehhMUFC, farrell, fatzzjoe, FauCAN7ONA, fcrza, Febert Wuisang, Febribule, febza, Federico27, fena, fendevils, ferdi_mlenosh, ferly_Liemz, fey777, Fian Arifin, fickarardana, fikrirf, fikry_yakuza, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, firdaus juanda, firman_A, fitria, flying_dutchman, fonshardja, footballisme, for_the_last, francesco_agung, franky winata, frdy, fredi purnama, fredrian.seven, freja, frengkysme182, frmnsyh_KEANO, Fuad Azhari, FZwrLUcoom, Galih hendratno, Ganda_aja, Ganis, Gbcgie, GeaErang, Geary_7, gegeH, genaromazaki, genggerr, Genk's007, Georgebest, georgie best, Gerard, gerger1986, ghopoereds, Gi.Herd, giantz, giggs26, Gledies Anggy, goodfron, Gothic, Grace Naibaho, gsoesanto, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hadi_marzuki, hairos, Hairul_Vfc, Hamitabachan21, hananto adhi, handa budi, Hand_rooney, hanifutd, hansmarley, hariz_tesonk, Hari_Pramkusuma, HaRrY-UIK, harryfawwazaja, hasbie, hdfuga, hell13, helmiy, hendiplast, hendrakaz, hendra_becks, hendrikYP, Hendy, HenryRooney07, herdi, herman, Herman Sulaeman, herulramadan, heru_wakata, hery's, herzgiggsy, heyholetsgo, hidza21, Hilman-Bukan-Superman, HMzqLWaylr, holbung_sirait, holydragoon, HRHMU86, Huitailang, hwstars94, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, ianianianpova48, ib17u mancunian, ibaay, ibamoswaldo, icalace, icall_united, iCarus, ichalTJ, ichal_UISKG, ichan., ichin77, id4y, Idh Apuadji, igbraditya, ihsan_11, ihsan_banget, ijuul, ilhamsiddak, imamghazali, imranbone, Imron Setyo C, inc0gnity, indraaveiro, indraiebe, Indriagind, insanridho, iqbalabala, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irmamaee, irwan red army, IskandarJool, ithiiink, itohirobumi, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jackboy, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jaxians, jebow, jefryardiann, jhahn59, JickyVay, jie manchunianz, jifortin, Jimmyrully, jipanjipancuro, Jo van Persie, Jodirama, jojo poenya, joule27, jratualang, juanmata, jun sa, jusri, just.fluke, JustDenny, JustUnited, kagawa26, kaikai, kanal_kiet, karkumol, kDuT, kedangsul, kenthoes18, khalid, khoirul amien, kierisan, Kiki ANR, kiki1981, KingEga, kingherooney, kingjanuzaj, King_Cantona, king_eric, kkambinggutd, kmay, kobe1928, kodok_es24, kpwerdana, Kresna Jayadi, Kristian, kurnia shandy, Kurniawan Ani, Kurniawan Bagus Saputra, kurniawanjohan, la7_themaestro, lacake, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, larukuga, Legolash, leonite, Les Diables Rouges, lholob, Lingard_35, lisa_15, littlebig, lizadesaire, louis_ozhan, loveUNITED, luanchicha, Lucky_Cantona007, LUKIwae, lusiarha, Luthfi4, m4nunited, machiko, machookeii, Mahesa_Jenar, makruf.arief, maksum231, malique7, malle, Mamenamenz, manchester3089, mandra el, man_rooney, marfrihendry, marsel david, marviel, maryane, Masgenjid, Maskatoel, mattbusby, maxtotti2010, mcdani4, MCR7, MEN J.EVANS, Mey, MFafafaisalW, Michael10, MichaelMU, mime, miracleeeee, misteraxen, misterprams, mizzle, mochies5, moehfar, moesick, moffaks, Mohammad Fardhan, moiragoatil, mousetrap, Mr.Abee, mrbagaikan, mrl74, MU Selalu, mubarok, MUFC1878, MUFCBOLANGMUFC, muhamadtitan, muhammad rere albani, muhammadariq, MuhFher, MU_freek, mYa United, mygalzbiatch, mykelqnz, Nachir_79, Naen ERROR, nak rodief, namaku-iir, Nanda Yogi, nandaade, nandaklaten, nandyagoesti, nandz, natanael0512, naufalhilmy, nawiancowboy, naygitu, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, neugrand, nhono, Nickz09, no17aja, nobitanta, Noe26, noerdiana 11, nores snors, normansyahrizal, Novaldi budi s, novanprihasa, novendha, novher, Novrianto Hadi, Nra., nu_reccayasha, n_42_nk, octus, oddymoron, odi, odonk88, oieutdbone, Okto Nababan, okto_reddevil, oldark, oldybalcazar, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, omendapry, omink_08, onepiet, Oom Panda, OrangeCreativeDesign, Originally, OSziXXoztn, Otha Sevenaldo, owen07, oyek27, OYrmKRgssa, ozzy, paiman, panda777, panjoel, pankipenk, Peace_Devils, peewee, pencheng, penk22_, penx jones, Pery#24, Peter marto Schmeichel, petetdidi, pijakbumi, pikatchuw, pokerface, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, prasetyaais, prayendra, pringz, PRMND, psichopat, puji purnawan, pukimax, Pure_red, putra19, qlkeucoit67, qwertyfox, qzkllt0885, R.amaly27, Rabbani, rachmat, radika bhaskara, radityadp, raditz.27, RaharDian, rahman, rahmatedi, Ramdan, randrar, raneblack, rangge fantom, rarara, rarsyad, rasyidrdh, Ray Undap, razikaka, Re Way, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, RedMachine, redoane, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, Refenus, renandez, RenAst, rendi911, reskichrist, revald, rexy ongah culun, reynaldjhonson, Reza Barcode, RFHeijden, rgnar, rHeyyGaib, rhinhielestari, riansondakh, riccohead, RichardEdwards, richoles, ricksatr, ridha14, ridho_htrk, rid_one16, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, ripkey, Rissal, risyadfardy, riyadi1982, Riyadi_MRP, Riyan_Bharqah52, rizaforfreedom, Rizana, Rizky Gunnar, rizkyawan, rizkyfauzi26, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, rn_angga, robby7beckham, robbyfardhan, rochmanchester, ronald hars, roni syaputra, ronysnaja, Roomey_nightmare, roonas, Roronoa Rooney, Rosyid, roynaldo, Rozie Hafizh, Rp1LSqbvd3, RPM, ruffy3rd, rutche, ruthrioo, Ruudje, RVP20, Ryan Firmanda, ryan owol, Ryan Smith, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, s.h.a.r.a.z, sabrani08, Sacri, Sagawaza10, saintdavid, Sakti Hidayat, salman behrami, Sandi Ariandi, sano, Sapril Jones, satoeronee, Schnitzel, scratch, Semmy08, sepatu_ancur, Septiansyah, Septiko Aji, serdadu merah, setiawans001, setto1979, seventh.heaven, Shanesey, Shi no Gekai, shiasss, Sigied Giggsy, silva, sinyoo, Sir Busby Ferguson, sirmattbusby16, sir_ari, sir_otz, siumink, siyoyo, skunk19, smile_boy, soedjana HS, sompretz, SR 7, st7, Stalin, stamansa, stefano_will, Stevenson Meyki, steviejrdn, stevygita, Stone Roses, subhimanchunian, suderson, sudrab, suhuwenz, sunawang, SuperBecks, Supernan, supersubs, surya_chata, suryo adi, suryopoetra, swareksa, syahrizal, Syahroni Febriantoro, Syarifeghy, t10 CR, take68, Tama, TamamKC, tamiCarrick, tasho, Tata_redknightMUFC, taufikrachman, taufikreimond, taz_devil_utd, ted, TedWhiteblood, Teguh23, telojack, teukurevi5, Tevan, thaufiq_445, The.CopraL, theater of dream, TheCANTONA, thianRedlovers, Thomas, thufael, TianSeptiandi, tirtaad, tito, toenjq, toge, tommy_dinuri, tothenator, tovanokristan, Trezz Kiko, tri kosong lapan, Triguna Wibawa, triiclevz, triokurniawan, triologi, tri_roban, tsahalatua, tsonga, tumpal_oneunited, Tyo Soebandi, tyodevil, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, udhetewur, UdyMUFC, UIC Komeng, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, unclezook, United Indonesia, United Rule, united#11, united1000, UNITED1878, united7, unitedbabes1878, UnitedCrazyCom, unitedlogy, unitedscout, unreal, unromantic_dio, utdMaleoLuwuk, Uwie_andriana, uzie onthel, v markus30, V.A.Siswanto, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanrayen, VanRuud, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vedesma, vhio, vickuscepper, Victory, Vidic, Vietransyah, vikry tokek, Vino17, VivaRoyKeane, vivasoilsolid, vorovosky, wahyulik, waynehanks, waza, wazza ui, wazzapoetra, Welki red devils, Wengge Schmeichel, whayooe, WhitePele, whoami, Wibiebintang, wibowo.hr93, wickham, widihendrik, widy, widyaepop, wihart, wikanpre, wildanunited, william metta, wimastio.aryo, Winaldi, Wira Haryatama, wiraa17, wiratama, wira_ozora, woki febrianto, wormkids, xkeiszglf34, xShugo, x_ray, Yanu Becks, Yayat Dg Kulle, yhakeenz, yhue nueszz AR, Yo.Manutd, yockel_777, yodi warizka, Yoga aditya, yogo, yosep, yozarmufc_chatas, yo_ks, YRgoFManpm, yudhaprmna, yudhi_kentankz, yudi.adiyanto, yudith, yudi_prastowo, Yunnar Sinner, yusdhi_UIPRG, Zaldiazka, zalgo, zan_mufc, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, zell_dircht, zermapradipta, Zhacc20, zudomiriku, zuhdy Nurdin, Zulfan, zzzxxxyyy, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze