United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 21-01-2018, 12:37 AM   #521
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Michael Carrick

CARRICK'S BIG PART TO PLAY - ON AND OFF PITCH

Michael Carrick still has a big part to play at Manchester United - on and off the field.

The midfielder is back training with the first-team squad ahead of a potential return to action. His only involvement in 2017/18 so far came in the Carabao Cup win over Burton Albion in September.

As previously revealed by manager Jose Mourinho, there is a place on the coaching staff waiting for the 36-year-old, with the boss hoping that transition is agreed in the summer.

When asked if Carrick can still have an influence on the pitch, the boss replied: "Yes, I think so. He had a few months without even training so now he is in his - let's say - second week of training with the team.

"[He is a] very important player for us, so I think the decision will be at the end of the season and not the last week or next season. I think it's a decision for us as a team and it's a decision for him to finish playing football and not be injured or with some problems.

"So we are all happy and, at the end of the season, I expect him to join - unless he changes his mind. But the club would be very happy for him to do that and I would also be very happy for him to do that."

Mourinho confirmed the offer is for Carrick to join the first-team staff.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 07:08 AM   #522
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

CARRICK DELIGHTED WITH RETURN AT YEOVIL

Michael Carrick was pleased to make his first outing since September and help Manchester United overcome Yeovil Town 4-0 in the FA Cup fourth round, adding that he feels the squad is looking in great shape ahead of the trip to his former club Tottenham Hotspur.

The captain returned to take the armband at Huish Park and produced his customary cool performance in the heart of the midfield. Speaking to MUTV afterwards, Carrick was feeling extremely positive about his comeback.

"There were a few passes going astray but it was great to be back," he said. "It has been a long time, it's been very frustrating and it's not been a great season really up to now. Considering where I was after the Burton game, to be back out there now was great.

"It was a little bit strange before the game, if I am honest, after being out for so long, but it's great to be out with the boys and more important to get the result and get us through. I'm fine now and have been training for a number of weeks. Obviously, I'm not quite match fit - it probably takes a little bit longer as you get older to get match fit. But I feel fine, I feel healthy and that felt good so there are no problems at all."

Carrick believes a number of options are open to Jose Mourinho now, particularly after the arrival of Alexis Sanchez, and with the squad looking strong.

"I think, all of sudden, it is funny how the season goes, but, at the moment, pretty much most of the squad is fit," he added. "Hopefully that stays the same because this is the time where things really kick into gear.

"You need as many options as fit as you can as the games will be coming thick and fast. It is a good sign as this is the business end of the season, when you want to be in with a shout. We are looking good at the moment."

www.manutd.com
Old 16-02-2018, 05:21 AM   #523
Andi Istiabudi
manager

CARRICK: WE'RE DETERMINED TO BOUNCE BACK

Manchester United return to action against Huddersfield Town in the Emirates FA Cup on Saturday and club captain Michael Carrick has declared the Reds are determined to bounce back, after suffering a shock Premier League defeat at Newcastle last weekend.

The much-decorated skipper knows this is a pivotal period in the season and, having recently returned to full fitness, is 100 per cent focused on achieving more success over the coming months. Here, you can read Carrick’s interview with MUTV’s Stewart Gardner at the Aon Training Complex…

We have an FA Cup tie at Huddersfield, a Champions League trip to Sevilla and then a big Premier League match against Chelsea. Is this the best time of the season for a player?
It is the most exciting time of the season, certainly, because everything is to play for. You want to get through to the next round of the cup competitions, but it can also end there and then. It is when the pressure and expectation cranks up and it changes, but that is what we want to be involved in - the big games, the edgy games, coming out on top and that’s what makes winning so special.

You’ve missed much of the season, so you must be pleased to be back?
It is great to be back. I have managed to get involved in the last couple of weeks. It has been a bit of a long season for me, a frustrating one for me personally, but it is what it is and I just have to get on with it. So it is nice to be back now and I am looking to push on with a good finish to the season.

Huddersfield Town are a Premier League club, but they’ll still be excited to have a club like United in town. When you go to a club like that, is there always a buzz?
In cup ties, whoever you play, there is a different buzz to a normal league game. Huddersfield have come so far in recent times, they are doing well in the Premier League and want to do well in the cup. It is a big game for them but it is equally as big for us. It is the next game in front of us and we are going there expecting to win and to go through to the next round, but we expect it to be a tough game and we are not taking it for granted by any means, because we are well aware of Huddersfield’s strengths and what the FA Cup can bring. We got through the last round and a tricky tie, which we got through quite comfortably, and hopefully we can do the same again.

Do you expect Huddersfield to be as physical as they were at Old Trafford?
Of course! They are fighting to go through in the cup. They are fighting to stay in the Premier League. They fought hard to achieve promotion, to get where they are, and they don’t want to give that up. The bare minimum you expect from them is to be aggressive and work hard. We expect the same in the cup. It is a one-off game and anything can happen. We are certainly expecting something.

At United, there is always criticism and scrutiny after the defeat, like the one we suffered at Newcastle on Sunday. What’s the mood in the camp this week?
There is definitely a determination to put it right. You can’t ignore the fact that, when you have a bad result or two, here there is criticism and scrutiny that comes with it. You expect it and get used to it. The feeling from me and the lads in general is a determination to get back out there and put it right and bounce back. You can’t sit and mope about it. It is what it is and that’s why we play for this club. There is a responsibility to do well and you have to deal with it.

Is the FA Cup still special?
It’s very special! One of my best days and achievements was when Jesse [Lingard] put that volley in and we won the FA Cup. Winning the FA Cup was my dream as a kid and, even though we’ve managed to win it now, it hasn’t dampened down that desire to win it again and that’s what we’re striving to do.

www.manutd.com
Old 19-02-2018, 07:17 PM   #524
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

CARRICK: THIS IS WHERE WE BELONG

Michael Carrick believes Manchester United are back where the club belongs – in the knockout stages of the UEFA Champions League.

The Reds take on Sevilla in the first leg of the round-of-16 tie at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium on Wednesday night, in our first match at this stage of the competition since the 2013/14 season.

Speaking to MUTV, the skipper feels the Reds competing in the latter phase of Europe’s elite competition should be the norm.

“It’s what we should expect of ourselves – to be at this stage of the Champions League,” Michael said. “That’s not being blasé, it’s just that should be our standard. We should be in this competition and fighting in the later stages most years.

“This is where we belong and, however this year pans out, this has to be the standard year in, year out.”

This season will be the eighth time in Carrick’s 12-year career at Old Trafford that the Reds have qualified for the knockout stages of the Champions League. The midfielder was also part of the famous side which won the tournament in 2008 and reached the final in 2009 and 2011.

Reflecting on that period, he said: “A few years ago, it was relentless. Every season we had some massive games and we tended to do really well in them and it became quite normal,” he said. “That’s what we need to get back to, these games feeling quite routine.”

This season is likely to be Carrick’s last taste of Champions League football and our no.16 admits he will enjoy every moment, while trying to help the team to go as far as possible in the competition.

“For me, it’s probably going to be my last few months as a player and that, in itself, creates a different feeling,” he said. “Towards the end of your career, the bigger games in the league, the cup and certainly in the Champions League, you don’t take them for granted.”

Old 12-03-2018, 11:47 PM   #525
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Bakal merindukan sosoknya mulai musim depan

CARRICK CONFIRMS SUMMER RETIREMENT

Manchester United captain Michael Carrick has confirmed he is to retire at the end of the season.

Jose Mourinho has already suggested the 36-year-old will be hanging up his boots, calling time on a marvellous playing career, but the Reds midfielder has now clarified this will be the case.

Carrick is to be offered a place on the manager's coaching staff but he would only say that is a "likely" option at the moment.

"I think it's pretty much already been said, to be honest with you," he replied when asked whether he was retiring. "There comes a time when, as much as you like or don't like it, your body tells you it's time to stop playing football. That's pretty much where I'm at, which is fine. It's something you have to accept. That's where I'm at."

When asked whether he would be joining Jose's backroom team, he said: "Yes. It's kind of been sorted out. We're still talking about it, to be honest, so there's nothing totally confirmed as yet. But it's looking likely, yes."

The classy playmaker arrived at the club from Tottenham Hotspur in the summer of 2006 and was awarded a testimonial last year, in recognition of his magnificent service to the Reds. He still hopes to play a part in the run-in after recovering fully from a heart problem earlier in the season.

"Obviously, I had the problem in the Burton game, when it started during the second half, and then had a few tests after that," he revealed at a press conference at Old Trafford previewing the Sevilla game on Tuesday in the Champions League.

"The same problem came back on the Sunday of that week in training, so then I had the procedure the following week, which I went through and now it's totally fine and I'm clear. It took a little bit of time to get over but there were some times when, for two or three days, I was thinking 'am I going to carry on playing or not?' or 'is it kind of worth it or not?' but that quickly passed.

"I got back fit and I wanted to finish on my own terms really. At least I could decide and not be forced because of that, so I was determined to get back fit. I understood after getting back fit that I wouldn't be playing as many games as perhaps I might have done, but that's something that I understood. I've just been training hard and trying to keep fit and have managed to play a few games so far and we'll see what happens towards the end of the season."

www.manutd.com
Old 13-03-2018, 02:07 PM   #526
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick set to join coaching staff after confirming his retirement at 36: 'I can look at it and say I've given my best'

* Michael Carrick confirmed on Monday that he will retire at the end of the season
* The 36-year-old midfielder has only made four appearances so far this season
* The Manchester United midfielder is set to join the Old Trafford coaching staff
* Carrick said his transition into a coaching role at United is 'looking likely'

Michael Carrick has confirmed that he will retire from football this summer and is set to take up a coaching role at Manchester United.

The 36-year-old midfielder has made only four appearances so far this season and underwent a minor operation in October to correct an irregular heartbeat.

Carrick is contention to play against Sevilla in the Champions League on Tuesday night with Paul Pogba once again doubtful with a cut on his leg.

Manager Jose Mourinho has already said Carrick has been invited to join his coaching staff at the end of the season and the former England midfielder confirmed on Monday he will end a playing career spanning 19 years with West Ham, Tottenham and United.

'There comes a time, whether you like it or you don't like it, that your body tells you it is time to stop playing football,' he said. 'That's pretty much where I'm at. It's something that you have got to accept.'

Asked if he will join the coaching staff, Carrick added: 'It's kind of been sorted out, but we're still talking about it so there is nothing to totally confirm yet. It's looking likely.'

Michael Carrick has confirmed that he will retire from football at the end of the season. The former England international made the announcement at his press conference on Monday. he United midfielder is set to join the club's coaching staff, which he said is 'looking likely'

Carrick felt sick and dizzy after playing in an EFL Cup tie against Burton Albion in September. His absence was unexplained for two months before he responded to speculation by revealing he had undergone minor heart surgery.

He recalled: 'I had a problem during the Burton game during the second half. I had a few tests after that and the same problem came back on the Sunday of that week in training.

'I had the procedure the following week. It took a little while to get over. There were some times there, two or three days, when I wondered whether I would carry on playing or not. Is it worth it or not?

'But that quickly passed and I got back fit. I wanted to finish on my own terms so I was determined to get back fit. I've been training hard and we'll see what happens for the rest of the season.'

Manager Jose Mourinho confirmed that United have offered Carrick a coaching position. The 36-year-old was treated earlier this season for an irregular heart rhythm. Carrick underwent minor heart surgery after feeling sick and dizzy in a Carabao Cup tie

Quote:
CARRICK'S CAREER

Titles

Premier League (5), League Cup (3), FA Cup (1), Champions League (1), Europa League (1)
'Between now and the end of the season I'll keep myself fit and ready. You never know when you are going to be needed. Hopefully I can get some game time between now and the end of the season. I still see myself as a player for now anyway. I'm still enjoying training and being out there with the boys.'

Asked if he gets emotional at the prospect of quitting, Carrick added: 'No, not really, to be honest. It is what it is. You've got to be quite comfortable with the situation. I don't really think too much about it.

'I think when I played at Newcastle the other week it was probably a bit more emotional for my parents, seeing my mum after the game.

Carrick calls time on a 19-year career where he played for United, Tottenham and West Ham. The midfielder has vowed to maintain his fitness for any occasion he is called upon. Despite his lengthy career, Carrick does not feel emotional about his announcement

'It's not something I've thought of. I'm just thinking about enjoying the rest of the season and playing as much as I can. I hope tomorrow is not the last Champions League one by a long stretch. But there is no point thinking about it before the game.

'I'd like to be remembered as someone who tried to do things the right way and tried to work for the team. Being remembered as a team player is important, and I can look at it and say I've given it my best.

'I've tried all sorts of different things to bring the best out of me over the years and given my best to ensure I have no regrets.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5491083/Carrick-retireme-join-Manchester-United-coaching-staff.html
Old 13-03-2018, 10:44 PM   #527
Andi Istiabudi
manager

OPINION: CARRICK'S BEEN WORTH EVERY PENNY
Report by Adam Marshall

How will Michael Carrick's Manchester United career be remembered? Well, let's look at the reaction to his arrival almost 12 years ago and then assess the facts.

When he was signed from Tottenham Hotspur in the summer of 2006, the response was pretty unanimous in the press. United had overpaid, perhaps in part in a bid to keep up with Chelsea's lavish double swoop for Michael Ballack and Andriy Shevchenko, but more down to the ability of Spurs chairman Daniel Levy to drive a hard bargain.

Two years earlier, the White Hart Lane club had coughed up £2.75million to bring Carrick across London from West Ham. Now the talk was he would cost the Reds £18.6million. Was he worth it?

United's chief executive at the time, David Gill, commented: "The figure of £18.6million has been bandied around but that is the maximum we have to pay for Michael. The actual guarantee is £14million and we believe that’s an appropriate figure."

It felt like the Reds were absurdly having to justify the outlay on a quality player with proven Premier League pedigree.

"I think we may have ended up paying two pence more than I would have liked," joked Sir Alex Ferguson. "But no more. Negotiations are always like this. Eventually, you get to a point where both sides may be unhappy but you shake hands and get on with it. That’s where we got to with this one. People thought we overpaid for Gary Pallister and Roy Keane but time proved we were right. Hopefully, that will prove the case with Michael."

It was funny he should mention Keane because Carrick was taking over the Irishman's no.16 shirt and it was a huge one to fill. This unassuming Geordie mentioned Paul Gascoigne as a hero of his at his press conference and that prompted an even unkinder comparison with the gifted 1990 World Cup star than any direct reference to Keane. One journalist wrote that Carrick may have pretended to be Gascoigne while growing up in Wallsend, "even if the the years have shown him to be somewhat short of Gazza's class."

On the day he joined Manchester United, it would appear the new signing would have a lot to prove. "There is room for improvement in my game," he countered. "And I know I can become a better player at United. The people here are going to help me come on leaps and bounds."

How right he was. How right Sir Alex was. The midfield playmaker would go on to be worth every penny of his fee, even the 2p the Scot felt he overpaid. Did he ever truly earn the recognition he deserved? Maybe only in the twilight of his career but then he would not be alone in that respect at United. Overlooked by England too often? Almost certainly but he can look at his achievements, other than his 34 caps, and feel his decision to move to United was unequivocally the correct one.

So what are the bold facts of those honours with the Reds? Five Premier League titles. One Champions League. One Europa League. One FIFA Club World Cup. Three League Cups. One FA Cup. Six Community Shields. And hopefully more to come before the end of the season!

The man who was voted the club's Player of the Year in 2012/13 has earned respect from everybody at United, on and off the field, and is rightly to be remembered as a club legend. As for Gascoigne, and this is in no way any attempt to underplay his majestic brilliance on a footballing field, it might be fair to say he did not make as good a career move as his fellow Geordie. Gazza's club honours amount to one FA Cup, when he was injured early in the final, and four trophies in Scotland with Rangers.

Even if you agree with the journalist about any direct comparison over two individuals with very different styles, it's impossible to overlook what Carrick has achieved in the game. He is yet another example of Sir Alex's astute buying in the transfer market and will retire safe in the knowledge that he was one hell of a signing.

The opinions expressed in this article are personal to the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United.

www.manutd.com
Old 01-04-2018, 01:11 PM   #528
Andi Istiabudi
manager

COACH'S VIEW FOR MICHAEL CARRICK

Michael Carrick is starting his new life as a coach by being listed on the official teamsheet and sitting on the bench with the Manchester United staff for the visit of Swansea City.

The club captain is set to take up a position as part of Jose Mourinho's backroom team in 2018/19 after confirming his plans to retire from the game.

The boss has revealed the thinking behind the move, as Carrick will be able to enjoy a taste of what it will be like operating in a different role.

"It's only for next season really but, this season, he is already coming and sharing a little bit of our space," said Jose. "We are opening the door for him to not have a difficult transition next season. So, this season, he's doing little things.

"He is learning, not the football of course, but the other side of the life and I think it's a good experience for him until the end of the season. Maybe, in three or four matches, it's another experience for him to share the bench from a different perspective."

www.manutd.com
Old 14-04-2018, 02:44 PM   #529
Andi Istiabudi
manager

CARRICK LAUNCHES FOOTBALL PROJECT WITH MANCHESTER UNITED FOUNDATION

Manchester United Foundation has joined forces with Michael Carrick and relaunched a Street Reds project for young people in his name.

The midfielder was at Old Trafford Sports Barn on Friday evening to officially launch ‘Carrick’s Street Reds’ – a Manchester United Foundation project to be funded for the next three years by the Michael Carrick Foundation, through money raised from Michael’s testimonial in June 2017.

Carrick’s Street Reds is the first project to be launched by the Michael Carrick Foundation, and will draw on the current model to offer free football sessions to young people with the opportunity to learn new skills and work towards qualifications in a supportive and positive environment.

During the launch event, Michael took part in coaching and activities with the young people and spoke about the importance of the partnership and his passion for grassroots football.

"I know Manchester United Foundation has been doing some unbelievable work with this project for a while now but for my own Foundation, all the work that we’ve put in over the past few months, tonight shows it has been all worthwhile," said Michael. "It’s only the start for us but tonight is a momentous occasion in many ways so I’m immensely proud to be part of it, to help put it together – to see the smiles on the kids’ faces is priceless."

Luke Ross, head coach at Carrick’s Street Reds, used to be a participant at the project he now leads and understands the impact on the young people involved: "The kids loved it; seeing one of their idols who they watch on the telly," he said. "For him to spend his time connects us to the club and to the players so it’s inspirational and for it to be named 'Carrick's Street Reds' now is massive, so I’m sure the legacy will go on now and a lot of kids will benefit from it."

Scott, 13, has been attending the project since he was seven-years-old and is a huge Carrick fan: "He’s a massive idol to me and I think now that Carrick’s name is in Street Reds it will encourage more people to play football because he is such an icon to lots of people who have come to Street Reds and are still here today."

Carrick’s Street Reds is part of the wider Street Reds programme which operates in 12 targeted locations across Greater Manchester. The project will continue to be managed by Manchester United Foundation and aims to use the power of football to offer young people positive opportunities and the chance to play, lead and coach within the game.

www.manutd.com
Old 20-04-2018, 09:45 AM   #530
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick reveals being away on international duty made him so 'depressed' he told England 'please don't pick me' after 2010 World Cup

* Michael Carrick has revealed he became depressed going away on England duty
* Carrick said he told the FA 'please don't pick me' after the 2010 World Cup finals
* The central midfielder didn't play for England after that until two years later
* He has only played one game at a major tournament - in the 2006 World Cup

Michael Carrick like so many young boys dreamt of representing his country at a major tournament and then scoring the winning goal in the final.

But that was a dream the midfielder was forced to give up. Carrick, who will walk away from football as a player entirely come the end of this season, has admitted that his England career was tarnished by a stint of depression during his peak years.

Carrick revealed to The BBC that he found being away on international duty so tough, he ended up pleading with the Football Association not to pick him after his experience at the 2010 World Cup finals and did not go to a major tournament afterwards.

He was selected in Fabio Capello's squad for that tournament in South Africa but failed to play a single minute on the pitch as England crashed out of the tournament following a 4-1 defeat to Germany.

'I had been in the squad a long time, I'll be honest I was finding it hard going away with England,' he told BBC2's Premier League Show.

'I didn't mind going away with United in pre-season for three weeks or whatever and then coming back, but going with England it was almost depressing in a way - it made me really down.

'I came to the point where I thought I can't do that again and people will be saying pull yourself together and be grateful for it, I understood the position I was in, the privileged position I was in, but I just found it so hard and I couldn't deal with it anymore.

Michael Carrick has revealed he asked England not to pick him after becoming 'depressed'. Carrick (left) told the FA 'please don't pick me' after the 2010 World Cup finals in South Africa

'I was probably on the verge of... yes, I was depressed at times, yes. I told the FA, "look please don't pick me".'

The now 36-year-old didn't play a game for his country after the 2010 World Cup until two years later in a friendly against Italy following the European Championships in Poland and Ukraine.

The Manchester United midfielder worked his way back into England reckoning and was a regular in their 2014 World Cup qualification campaign.

However, he was omitted from the final squad with Frank Lampard and Ross Barkley taking spots on the plane to Brazil after Carrick endured a challenging season under David Moyes.

The midfielder came back two years later and helped England qualify for the 2014 World Cup

He has been one of the most successful English midfielders in recent years but his international record does not reflect that.

He won the Premier League five times and was a player who was regularly picked by Sir Alex Ferguson in United's glory days, but only managed to win 34 caps for England - the last of which came in a friendly against Spain in 2015.

Carrick's career record will show he played only one game at a major tournament for his country – and that was a victory in the knockout stages of the 2006 World Cup against Ecuador.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5634951/Michael-Carrick-reveals-asked-England-not-pick-depressed.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 179
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, adesaktiTRK, adib, aGhaa, agylbonez, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, andhikaaw, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andy kurniawan, anenk_garcia, an_setanmerah, Ardiey11, arief rachman, arik_, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, Ayunda, B4YU, badehul, bang_zak, bhowz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bucay deathbat, Bulma, caesar, chincarito, Cibet22, cimbuang69, cintaoven, czr, Deddy Hernandez, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, Dino De Gea, doddlez, dr_ifan, dudut, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eross tanto, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fahlevysred, Fajar_, fajar_lazuardi, fajrinited, Febri Angga, FebryNB, ferly_Liemz, fey777, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Ganda_aja, gery27, ghopoereds, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, iamsetia, id4y, ilyasprawibawa, ing areese, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, just.fluke, kahfi, kaiki, kingherooney, King_Cantona, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, larukuga, leonite, littlebig, MadeForGlory, Mahesa_Jenar, matthewsamad, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mu_ciroyom, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nobitanta, Noe26, normansyahrizal, ocki_26, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, penk22_, prahmono, pukimax, Pure_red, pweechevalier, red, redit, Redsbusby, Ridho_Idham, rifkycyber, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, sepatu_ancur, seventh.heaven, sidictheninetythree, simamora16, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, sudrab, tamiCarrick, tasho, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, Unitediction, unreal, VaDLi, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, victory II, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, wakhid ronaldo, waynehanks, wazza_ampuh, william metta, wira_ozora, YANGWAN, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudistira, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku