United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football

Old 13-10-2015, 09:19 AM   #561
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: England - News and Rumours

The Perfect Ten for England.

10 laga di Kualifikasi Euro 2016 dibabat dengan kemenangan semua nih ama Rooney dkk.
Semoga ga hanya jadi jagoan kualifikasi saja.
Trend kemenangannya harus terus berlanjut di Prancis 2016. Amin.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2015, 02:15 PM   #562
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

#latepost
Old 26-10-2015, 10:56 PM   #563
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Siapa ya kira-kira?

England player and another Premier League star set to come out as gay

Gay footballers have stayed silent about their sexuality for fear of the backlash including taunts from opposing fans.
But with attitudes finally changing two Premier League stars believe the time is right to come out.
A source said: “The stigma has completely gone, and the public are far more accepting.

“At this level of football, being gay is almost the final frontier.
“It has always been such a macho game and, unfortunately, perhaps more than in any other sport, there can be an aggressive mob mentality in the stands.
“But finally the tide is turning and more and more sports people are openly gay.”
The two players – including an England international – have told family and friends, and are being supported by their clubs and the Football Association.
We are not revealing their names. They would become the first ever players to publicly announce they are gay while in the top flight of English
football. The stars are thought to be planning to go public before the start of next season.
We can also reveal that another well known player came out to friends in 2011.
But a homophobic word was then daubed in paint across his car.
It is understood he is now reluctant to come out publicly in case he is the target for more abuse.

Tragic star: Justin Fashanu in 1980 In 1990 former Norwich and Nottingham Forest striker Justin Fashanu became Britain’s first openly gay footballer. But he was subjected to malicious jibes from fellow players and terrible abuse from fans. He hanged himself, aged 37, in 1998 after being accused of sexual assault.
No male footballer since Fashanu has come out while still playing
professionally in this country.
Ex-Aston Villa midfielder Thomas Hitzlsperger retired before his 2014 announcement that he is gay.

Football: Thomas Hitzlsperger in action in the Premier League But gay stars in other sports have been blazing a trail including British diver Tom Daley .
Keegan Hirst made history in August when he became the first British professional rugby league player to come out. It followed the announcement in 2009 by gay rugby union star Gareth Thomas.
An FA spokesman declined to comment on the Premier League players. Insiders believe footballers may become even more popular after coming out – and hugely increase their earning power.
Top celebrity agent Simon Jones added: “Profile-wise there are no negatives to coming out in 2015. The world is literally their oyster.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...league-6693874
Old 09-11-2015, 12:52 PM   #564
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Jesse Lingard is fantastic but isn’t ready for England, says Louis van Gaal

* Jesse Lingard scored his first Manchester United goal on Satuday
* The 22-year-old winger struck in the 52nd minute against West Brom
* Lingard has had loan spells at Leicester, Birmingham, Brighton and Derby

Louis van Gaal watched Jesse Lingard score his first Manchester United goal — and then warned Roy Hodgson: don’t even think about picking him for England.

The 22-year-old winger, amazingly United’s longest-serving player having been at the club since the age of seven, has finally broken into the Dutchman’s first team and capped his arrival with a stunning second-half strike in front of the Stretford End.

Hodgson, whose side take on Spain and France in the coming fortnight, is short of wide options and may well be pondering adding the former Under 21 regular to his squad.

Jesse Lingard curls in his first goal for Manchester United from the edge of the penalty area on Saturday

But the United boss dismissed the idea of Lingard, who turns 23 next month, stepping up to the seniors and pointed to the poor form of 21-year-old Memphis Depay as evidence of how things can turn sour.

‘I would say it is much too early,’ advised Van Gaal. ‘We have to wait to see if he is consistent because he is more or less the same age as Memphis Depay.

‘We have to wait but I am very happy with his contribution up until now.’

Van Gaal picked another youth team graduate, Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, on the bench and the 18-year-old came on for his debut, replacing Marcos Rojo.

‘It is the way I lead this club,’ said the manager. ‘I don’t want a big squad because when you have a big selection it doesn’t give any chance to the young players.

‘That is why I have sold a lot of players and have a lot out on loan. It means we only have a squad of 21 outfield players and three goalkeepers. So when there are injuries and illnesses I have to look at the youth allocation with my youth coaches.’

Despite a commitment to promoting from within, the 64-year-old added that he remained on the lookout for fresh blood and would not rule out further moves in the transfer market when the window opens in January.

‘I want to buy a lot of players but not all the players I want are for sale,’ he explained. ‘So there are a lot of factors in it.’ Van Gaal, whose side ended up 2-0 victors following Juan Mata’s injury-time penalty and Gareth McAuley’s red card at Old Trafford, believes that pace in wide positions remains elusive.

‘I have said already in my first year many times we need speed and creativity on the wings,’ said the boss. ‘You have seen that now we play with Jesse Lingard and he is not the most speedy winger in the world — and Mata is also not the most speedy winger in the world. So first we must first address that problem.’

United had to be patient against Tony Pulis’s resolute West Bromwich side before Lingard’s 52nd-minute intervention. The direct youngster, who had been impressive, trapped Chris Brunt’s misplaced clearance with his studs before clipping a curling, precise shot from 20 yards around Boaz Myhill.

Patience is something Lingard, from nearby Warrington, knows all about after spells on loan at Leicester, Birmingham, Brighton and Derby — plus a serious injury picked up on his United debut last season.

‘It was pure happiness,’ he said when asked how it felt when the ball hit the net.

‘My family were here and it put a smile on their faces as well. My mum, my brother, dad and girlfriend — they are really proud of me.

‘They are all United fans. I think my girlfriend has taped it so I will watch it again later.

‘To come through the ranks and play for your boyhood club is a dream come true. It’s a great experience.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3309500/Jesse-Lingard-fantastic-isn-t-ready-England-says-Louis-van-Gaal.html
Old 12-11-2015, 12:39 PM   #565
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

England defender Phil Jones confident of handling Diego Costa as Manchester United star gears up for friendly against Spain

* England take on Spain in an international friendly on Friday
* Defender Phil Jones could be tasked with marking Diego Costa
* The 23-year-old is confident he can deal with the bullish striker
* Costa has a reputation for winding up opposition players

Phil Jones insists he will not be wound up by Diego Costa if he comes up against the controversial Spain and Chelsea forward on Friday.

Costa has gained a reputation as something of a wind-up merchant thanks to his on-field antics in the Premier League.

Arsenal defender Gabriel was sent off after clashing with the Brazil-born striker and last weekend Costa tried - and failed - to get a reaction from Ryan Shawcross in Chelsea's defeat by Stoke.

Costa grabbed Shawcross by the jaw and then told him rather impolitely that he had bad body odour.

To his credit, the Stoke captain kept his calm and Jones intends to do the same if he comes face to face with the 27-year-old in England's friendly versus Spain in Alicante.

'I have had (players trying to wind me up) before and I will deal with it in my own way if I play,' the Manchester United defender said.

England defender Phil Jones is confident that he will be able to handle Spain striker Diego Costa

'When I was younger and growing up even in training if someone stuck one on me, even by accident, I would go after them.

'But now I am more experienced. I am not going to go around kicking players. I am going to stick to my own game if I get the chance to play.

'I think it is just a progressive thing.

'I started playing at Blackburn at a young age so as I got moved on to Manchester United the more games you play the more understanding and awareness you have of the situation you are in.

'This is football. You have to be mentally strong and prepared going into the game and I don't think that will be something that we will be focusing on to a great extent.'

If Jones puts in a good performance against Costa - and the other stars in Spain's side - it will do his chances of earning a regular first-team spot with England no harm at all.

Internationally, as well as domestically, Jones has experienced something of a stop-start career.

Blessed with strength and a good passing ability, United paid Blackburn for £16million in 2011, but his progress at Old Trafford has been hindered by various injuries.

The 23-year-old has suffered back, knee, ankle, hamstring and shin injuries since his move, so he was naturally disappointed when he was diagnosed with thrombosis in one of his calves after returning from United's pre-season tour of the United States.

'It was probably the most frustrating time of my career,' said Jones, who did not start a league game until October 17 because of the blood clot.

'It is difficult knowing you can train with the squad but you can't play because you can't take any chance of having a kick on it or a bang on it.

'I don't think it was as dangerous as was made out, but it could have been. And that was the reason why I wasn't able to play.

'It is difficult but I am over it now and just looking forward to the games ahead.'

Jones thinks more will be known about England's Euro 2016 chances after Friday's game, and the friendly against France at Wembley four days later.

'We are under no illusions that we have to be at our best to beat the teams that will be put in front of us in the Euros, but these are good tests for us against Spain and France in the next week or so and we will see where we are after that,' Jones said.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3314541/England-defender-Phil-Jones-confident-handling-Diego-Costa-Manchester-United-star-gears-friendly-against-Spain.html
Old 16-11-2015, 12:20 PM   #566
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Jesse Lingard call-up is proof the current England squad lack depth heading into the European Championship finals in France

* England squad has been further weakened ahead of France friendly
* Eric Dier, Dele Alli and Jonjo Shelvey are all likely to feature at Wembley
* Jesse Lingard called up after Michael Carrick and Jamie Vardy withdrew
* Roy Hodgson is without 16 players he considers to be in Euro contention

Don’t panic was the message from the England dressing room after a sobering defeat in Spain but Roy Hodgson’s team came up short and has been further weakened.

Michael Carrick and Jamie Vardy have withdrawn from the game against France through injuries and Jesse Lingard was called up after making only two Barclays Premier League starts.

Carrick has damaged ankle ligaments and there are fears he could be out for some time. Vardy has a groin problem but hopes to be fit for Leicester on Saturday as he attempts to score in a 10th successive Barclays Premier League game.

Jesse Lingard call-up is suggests the current England squad lack depth ahead of the European Championship

Lingard is 22 and gifted, and has always been earmarked for big things at Manchester United, but his rapid acceleration magnifies key points of concern.

Hodgson is without 16 players he considers to be in contention for a squad place. But there will be injured players in May, when he selects 23 for Euro 2016.

Also, England’s talent pool is so painfully thin that it does not cope well with the absence of so many, particularly in midfield, a crucial area, where the limitations were exposed by Spain.

Midfield options ahead of France include Eric Dier, 21 and converted from a defender by Tottenham only three months ago, Dele Alli, 19 and fresh from League One, and Jonjo Shelvey with five England caps.

At a time when Hodgson’s team should be taking shape for next summer it is becoming younger and less experienced.

Fabian Delph, a veteran of nine caps, is available but Hodgson is mindful of his lack of match action and fitness issues. Delph has yet to start a game for Manchester City and pulled a hamstring within seconds of his last England appearance at Wembley.

England have only six players in the squad with more than 100 Premier League starts to their name. France have five. The defeat in Spain betrayed England’s immaturity.

Joe Hart, Gary Cahill and Wayne Rooney are among those to have made over 100 Premier League starts

Raheem Sterling, having given the ball away, failed to track Mario Gaspar for the first goal when his mere presence would have been enough to stop the right-back performing his acrobatic bicycle kick for the opening goal.

Kyle Walker was slow to push out and played Santi Cazorla onside for the second, assisted by Joe Hart’s poor kick. These mistakes are not down to lack of talent but lost focus, which the best players will eradicate if they play at the top level for long enough.

Although the centre-halves impressed in Alicante, England were defensively loose across the team, perhaps a problem with its roots in the Premier League.

They were vulnerable on the turnover of possession, and unable to apply the same pressure and aggression on the ball as Spain. Hodgson and his staff did not seem satisfied, even if the public message from the players was understandably upbeat and defiant.

‘There’s no reason for any confidence to drain after one game,’ said Gary Cahill, who is expected to return against France. ‘We’re not the finished article and this was a big test. Spain have not lost at home for nine years, and for 70 minutes we were well in the game. The result flattered them. The way we’ve played since the World Cup has been positive. We’ve had a great run and this was our first defeat.’

Harry Kane echoed his sentiments. ‘We’ve got to keep doing things right, don’t panic,’ he said. ‘People need to stay patient, we’re not going to win every game.’

Hodgson often states there are few players banging on the door to get in. Saying that, West Ham’s Mark Noble has been overlooked, while England seem determined not to go back to Gareth Barry, still in very good form for Everton in the deep midfield role and only five months older than Carrick.

Defensive frailties are the crux of Hodgson’s dilemma. If they were more reliable at the back, they could be more daring and operate higher up the pitch, but do this against a team with Spain’s slick passing qualities and they run the risk of being torn to shreds.

So they sit deep, play on the break and still lose. Against France, it may be different. France will not dominate possession as Spain did, but they are a dangerous team.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3319732/Jesse-Lingard-call-proof-current-England-squad-lack-depth-heading-European-Championship-finals-France.html
Old 16-11-2015, 12:44 PM   #567
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

England striker Harry Kane targeting Wayne Rooney's all-time goalscoring record

* Wayne Rooney is England's record all-time goalscorer with 50 goals
* Harry Kane is hoping to reach same level as Three Lions team-mate
* The Tottenham striker is beginning to show form following slow start
* England are preparing to face France in Tuesday's friendly at Wembley

Harry Kane has revealed he has hopes of surpassing Wayne Rooney as England's record all-time goalscorer - but admits his focus is on improving as a striker for the time being.

Three Lions captain Rooney broke Sir Bobby Charlton's record at Wembley Stadium in September's win over Switzerland to become his nation's leading goalscorer.

Tottenham striker Kane - who has finally begun to show the form which saw him notch 21 Premier League goals last season - was also among the goals in that match.

And having notched five goals in Spurs' last three top flight matches, the 22-year-old forward feels he has the capabilities to replicate Rooney's strike rate for England.

'Obviously it's an amazing achievement for Wayne to be England's all-time top goalscorer,' he told TheFA.com.

'I've just started on the England international scene but hopefully one day that could be me, scoring that many goals, but I know there is a long way to go before then and a lot of hard work.

Tottenham striker Harry Kane is targeting Wayne Rooney's record as England's all-time goalscorer

'It's just about doing what I can for now and doing things right, trying to score as many goals as possible.

'Maybe in 10 years we'll see where I'm at. Hopefully still playing for England and still playing at a high level.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3319505/England-striker-Harry-Kane-targeting-Wayne-Rooney-s-time-goalscoring-record.html
Old 19-11-2015, 11:50 AM   #568
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Roy Hodgson praises captain Wayne Rooney as England's ultimate professional

* Roy Hodgson was hugely impressed with Wayne Rooney's response to being left out of the team to face Spain on Friday
* Rooney assumed an unorthodox position on the left against France
* The captain's maturity after the terrorist attacks in Paris on Friday and his handling of the situation also earned Hodgson's respect
* Hodgson will continue to experiment before Euro 2016 and plans to take another look at Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy

Roy Hodgson hailed Wayne Rooney as the 'ultimate professional' after England's captain accepted another new role in the clash with France.

Manager Hodgson was hugely impressed with Rooney's response to being left out of the team to face Spain on Friday before returning to an unorthodox position on the left against France.

Rooney's maturity after the terrorist attacks in Paris on Friday and his handling of the situation as England's captain also earned Hodgson's respect.

Rooney, 30, whose goal against France was his 51st for England, is still the first name on Hodgson's team-sheet.

'He is the ultimate professional,' said Hodgson. 'He wasn't dropped (against Spain).

Hodgson has said of Rooney: 'He is the ultimate professional. He wasn't dropped (against Spain)'

'We realised with all the players we have missing that there was going to be an element of experimentation in these two matches.

'You can never doubt his professionalism, his desire to do the right thing for England and his ability and capacity to sacrifice himself for the team. As a coach those are the players you want.

'We had a plan for the France game which might have had an even bolder tactical set-up than the one we used. But when we lost Fabian Delph that threw it out a bit.

'It meant asking Rooney to play in a slightly different position because I wanted to him, (Raheem) Sterling and (Harry) Kane on the pitch together.

He carried that out very well.' Hodgson will continue to experiment before Euro 2016 and plans to take another look at Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy when he returns from injury.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3324397/Roy-Hodgson-praises-captain-Wayne-Rooney-England-s-ultimate-professional.html
Old 19-11-2015, 03:08 PM   #569
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Rooney nambah gol lagi di Timnas Inggris.
Ayo dong, di United juga harus rajin bikin gol..
C'mon Rooney!!
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2016, 01:42 PM   #570
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Sky Sports in £200m deal to show England's home and away matches in new UEFA Nations League

* England's World Cup and European Championship fixtures remain on ITV
* Sky Sports will show England’s home and away games in Nations League
* Tournament featuring Europe's 54 countries will start after 2018 World Cup

Sky Sports are set to return to broadcasting England matches by sealing a contract to show UEFA’s new competition, the Nations League.

The rest of England’s competitive fixtures will remain on free-to-air ITV, with the combined deal understood to be worth more than £200million over four years — double the value of their current contract.

The complex Nations League, which divides Europe’s 54 countries into four pools and then three or four sub-groups, starts after the 2018 World Cup.

Sky Sports are set to broadcast England matches in new UEFA competition, the Nations League

Sky will show England’s home and away games in the four-year cycle, which will feature Nations League finals in 2019 and 2021 — and a maximum of six games if a country reaches the final.

The Nations League was the brainchild of shamed UEFA president Michel Platini, who has been banned from all football for eight years.

England’s qualifying games for the World Cup and European Championship between 2018 and 2022 will stay with ITV, while the few remaining friendlies are split between the two networks.

This will see ITV show 24 England games live and Sky a maximum of 16, although the proposed UEFA packages are yet to be signed.

The deal is expected to value every England game at well over £5m.

This 100 per cent increase is a major boost for the national team at a time when it is often overshadowed by the Premier League.

It also demonstrates that Sky still have some money left for live football after almost breaking the bank to land their £11m-a-match Premier League rights.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3398330/Sky-Sports-200m-deal-England-s-home-away-matches-new-UEFA-Nations-League.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 125
4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, adaastopa5922, alandesta, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, amed_aja, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andryizumi, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, Aziiz_rachman, banadegea, bbobbyitta5057, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, braausasda9593, christof_ww, d10neladitya, dandymunandar, DermawanIsUnitedFans, der_emperor, dhanz77, ecly_watchaa, Efri Loebay, enzosr017, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, farizexx, Febri Angga, febza, fey777, finza_13, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustiono, h-ANG, hanifutd, HaRrY-UIK, Hendy, HenryRooney07, iamsetia, IBlomqvist15, ibrahim definta, id4y, Igitz, irfanbana, irfi_1, irulrozikin, jehnzhulze7993, jifortin, julius. luturmas, Kanga, Kurnia Alif, kykyba7, Legolash, MCR7, mousetrap, mspxxs4z, Nachir_79, NdeGue, Noe26, octus, ollacarla, Om Juna, Ompiter, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, prahmono, Rean, Redsbusby, refcool_devils, renandez, RezVsRiz, richoeka, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, sepatu_ancur, Sir Alex Kopler, smile_boy, stamansa, theater of dream, TianSeptiandi, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, united7, utdMaleoLuwuk, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, Victory, vivasoilsolid, wazzapoetra, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, x_ray, yudhi_kentankz, zircon tri hafid, zudomiriku