United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football

Old 28-04-2016, 01:49 PM   #1001
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [Non United] Transfers - News and Rumors

Robert Lewandowski puts Manchester United, Real Madrid and Europe's elite clubs on high alert by refusing to rule out move

* Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski is wanted by host of top clubs
* Pole has scored 44 goals in all competitions for the German side this term
* Real Madrid and Manchester United have shown an interest in the frontman
* Forward has suggested he could move to the Premier League or La Liga
* Lewandowski has three more years to run on his current contract at Bayern

Robert Lewandowski has put clubs in the Premier League and La Liga on high alert by hinting at a future away from Bayern Munich.

Lewandowski is one of the most coveted players in Europe not currently plying their trade in England or Spain, with the Bayern striker constantly linked with interest from the likes of Real Madrid and Manchester United.

While he claims to be content in Germany, having scored 44 goals in all competitions during Bayern's romp to the top of the Bundesliga and the Champions League semi-finals, the 27-year-old Pole didn't scoff at the notion of leaving Bavaria later in his career.

Robert Lewandowski has put Europe's elite clubs on high alert by saying he might end up in England or Spain

'Maybe I'll play in England or Spain one day,' Lewandowski told France Football.

'But, if I committed to pursuing my career in Munich, it's because I considered it the ideal club at which to move up a level and to win more trophies.

'The fact that every season they reach at least the semi-finals of the Champions League impressed me.

'Apart from Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid, what other teams can brag about such consistency?

Lewandowski has been constantly linked with interest from Manchester United and Real Madrid, among others

'I don't know what my future will look like but at the moment I'm very happy at Bayern.'

Lewandoswki, who signed a five-year contract at the Allianz Arena when he arrived from Borussia Dortmund in 2014, is set to lead the line for Bayern when they take on Atletico Madrid in the Vicente Calderon in the first leg of their European clash on Wednesday.

He can then help his club successfully defend their Bundesliga title, which will be guaranteed with victory over Borussia Monchengladbach at the weekend.

Previously, he intimated a willingness to sign a new deal in Munich, while acknowledging interest in him from many of the continent's elite clubs.

Lewandowski told Sport Bild in February: 'I know that there is interest from abroad, but I can very well imagine putting pen to paper on a new deal here because of the super team and the good cooperation, because the club is known to honour good performances.'

Thomas Muller, Jerome Boateng, Javi Martinez and David Alaba have all been handed contract extensions by the German champions in recent months but Lewandowski is still on his original deal, which will expire in 2019.

The forward has also been linked with a possible move to Manchester City, where he would team up once again with Pep Guardiola, who will swap the Allianz Arena for the Etihad Stadium this summer.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3561057/Robert-Lewandowski-puts-Real-Madrid-Manchester-United-Europe-s-elite-clubs-high-alert-saying-play-England-Spain-later-career.html
Old 13-05-2016, 02:22 PM   #1002
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Borussia Dortmund sign Rennes ace Ousmane Dembele on five-year deal as Manchester City, Liverpool and Leicester miss out

* Borussia Dortmund have confirmed the signing of Ousmane Dembele
* The 18-year-old Rennes forward is one of the hottest prospects in Europe
* Dembele has put pen to paper on a five-year deal with Bundesliga club
* Manchester City, Liverpool and Leicester had expressed an interest
* Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Arsenal and Manchester United also enquired

Borussia Dortmund have beaten Liverpool, Manchester City and Leicester City to the signature of 18-year-old French wonderkid Ousmane Dembele.

The Bundesliga club have agreed a deal with French side Rennes to buy the forward, who has scored 12 times in Ligue 1 this season, on a five-year contract.

Dortmund had expressed an interest in Dembele several months ago and have fended off competition from the Premier League trio.

French wonderkid Ousmane Dembele has joined Borussia Dortmund, signing a five-year contract

Arsenal, Manchester United, Barcelona and Bayern Munich also made enquiries but Dembele believes Dortmund can provide him with the right platform to develop.

Dortmund's sporting director Michael Zorc said: 'Ousmane can play nearly every position in attack. He is strong one-on-one, he can play with both feet, he is good at nutmegging and dribbling, and he is fast and dangerous in front of goal.

'I have nothing but respect when I see how many high-profile offers from all over Europe Ousmane has turned down and how he has stood firm about his commitment to BVB over such a long period of time.'

Borussia's chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke added: 'It is not always obvious that someone will act this way and it shows real character.

'He has always given us the impression that he does not wish for anything else other than to play our intensive football for our special club in our unique stadium.'

Dembele gives his acceptance speech after winning the Ligue 1 young player of the year award

Dembele, voted this season's best young player in France, has more goals than any other Under-21 player in Europe's top five leagues this season.

The player told Dortmund's official website: 'BVB showed a lot of interest in me right from an early stage and they have always kept close contact with me – this really impressed me.

'I am totally convinced of the Borussia sporting concept. I can hardly wait to play in the Bundesliga in front of more than 80 000 spectators in the Signal Iduna Park and to walk on to the pitch in the Champions League with my new team-mates.'

Dembele had confirmed talks with Claudio Ranieri this week saying: 'I had Claudio Ranieri on the phone. I was surprised to hear from him but I told him I will not be going to Leicester. I do hope to be playing Champions League [next season], but I know where I'm going and it's final.'

Dortmund have sold Mats Hummels to Bayern Munich and expect Ilkay Gundogan to move to Manchester City despite his dislocated knee cap. However, they intend to keep Pierre Emerick Aubameyang and hope to beat Liverpool to the signature of Mario Gotze.

They are also rebuffing all offers for another highly-promising teenager Christian Pulisic. The 17-year-old American has attracted interest from Liverpool, Manchester City and Real Madrid.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3587004/Borussia-Dortmund-sign-Rennes-wonderkid-Ousmane-Dembele-five-year-deal-Manchester-City-Liverpool-Leicester-miss-18-year-old.html
Old 18-05-2016, 01:28 PM   #1003
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Romelu Lukaku expects to seal transfer away from Everton before Euro 2016 start... with Manchester United, Chelsea, PSG and Juventus among those interested

* Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku could leave Everton this summer
* The 23-year-old's father said Everton want £65m for him to leave
* Manchester United, Chelsea, PSG and Juventus are interested

Romelu Lukaku expects to finalise a move away from Everton before the start of Euro 2016 next month.

The Everton striker's father Roger, himself a former player, confirmed that the club want £65million for the Belgium international should he be sold this summer.

Manchester United, Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus have all held discussions with Lukaku's agent, Mino Raiola, after the 23-year-old indicated he wanted to move to a club with a greater chance of playing regular European football.

Lukaku's father, Roger, said Everton want £65m for the Belgium international should he be sold this summer

Juventus, though, are unlikely to be able to meet Everton's valuation.

Talking to Belgian publication, Humo, Lukaku Snr said: 'Everton are asking around £65m for Rom. I think a transfer will be done before the Euros.

'Romelu will decide his future, but agents have the last word most of the time. I hope and I think Mino Raiola is an honest man.

Manchester United, Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus are all interested in Lukaku

'Now, with Romelu it will be quickly arranged. Whether the transfer has been sorted? Almost. I think it will be in place before the European Championship.

'He won't go to Italy, because they keep it closed at the back, too difficult for an attacker.

'What is certain, to continue to make progress, he needs to change clubs, but we are mainly engaged in making the right choice.'

Lukaku scored 25 goals in the most recent season and is under contract until 2019.

Everton do not wish to sell but accept they have fallen short of his ambitions and expect him to agitate for a move unless they recruit a manager of substance who can persuade him to stay.

Belgium begin their Euro 2016 Group E fixtures against Italy on June 13.

In March Lukaku threw his Everton future into doubt when he declared he wants to be playing in the Champions League next season.

'I'm 23 next summer and it would be nice to play in the Champions League next season,' Lukaku said. 'I'm really looking for me to measure myself against the absolute top players.'

Lukaku made the comments just days after his father, Roger, had said: 'I see that there is interest from Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Chelsea and Manchester United. He's ready.

‘I know his agent prefers Italy, but in my eyes Rom has to join Bayern or Manchester United. United are a team under construction with no real focus.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3595743/Romelu-Lukaku-expects-seal-transfer-away-Everton-Euro-2016-start.html
tidak lolosnya Everton ke kancah Eropa membuat kans Lukaku hengkang terbuka karena dia ingin main di UCL/EL. tugas pertama pelatih baru adalah membujuk Lukaku agar bertahan di Everton.
Old 15-06-2016, 01:53 PM   #1004
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

West Ham have completed a move for Valencia winger Sofiane Feghouli despite interest from elsewhere

Feghouli pictured doing keep-ups with West Ham's new ground, the Olympic Stadium, in the backdrop

Feghouli gives the thumbs up as he puts pen to paper on his three-year contract with West Ham
Old 17-06-2016, 09:27 AM   #1005
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Nicolas Gaitan is set to make a £19.75million move to Atletico Madrid after he completes a medical
Old 17-06-2016, 05:07 PM   #1006
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Gaitan ke atletico hanya 19.75 juta pounds.
Beda sekali ketika gaitan digosipkan ke United, bisa di atas 30 juta pounds.
Akhirnya yah..setelah sekian seringnya gaitan digosipkan ke United, berlabuh ke atletico juga.
Ketemu sesama argentina (pelatih-pemain) dong ya di situ...
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 05:26 PM   #1007
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumpal_oneunited View Post
Gaitan ke atletico hanya 19.75 juta pounds.
Beda sekali ketika gaitan digosipkan ke United, bisa di atas 30 juta pounds.
Akhirnya yah..setelah sekian seringnya gaitan digosipkan ke United, berlabuh ke atletico juga.
Ketemu sesama argentina (pelatih-pemain) dong ya di situ...
Akhirnya pemain yg paling sering digosipkan media bakal gabung United bergabung klub lain. Bakal rindu gosip Gaitan lagi.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 06:52 PM   #1008
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

3-4 musim berturut-turut itu rumor transfer Gaitan, bayangkan
Ahahaha United
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2016, 05:01 PM   #1009
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Akhirnya pemain yg paling sering digosipkan media bakal gabung United bergabung klub lain. Bakal rindu gosip Gaitan lagi.
Siapatau gosip itu muncul lagi di periode transfer musim dingin januari 2017 nanti Om.
Hahaha...gaitan oh gaitan..
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2016, 09:49 AM   #1010
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Tottenham have announced the £11million signing of Southampton midfielder Victor Wanyama

akan berlaga di UCL musim depan membuat Spurs berbenah. Wanyama jadi rekutan teranyar.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 214
29may, @edosarag1h, Aba_MaczUnited, adaastopa5922, adhe united macz, Adriandian, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, Anak.Kecil, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, ANDRE INX, AndreasBelitung, ANDREE UI KDI, andrydjemb4, annetapitt5084, Anugerah Agung, arik_, arnaldo_x1, arthaphore, arymashuda, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, Ayunda, Aziiz_rachman, B.P.W, Baby_Faced_Assassin, badehul, Bagasspa, banadegea, bang_zak, bbobbyitta5057, beckz_on7, bendhol, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, braausasda9593, bucay deathbat, christof_ww, clawrider6, dalasviggi, dannyboy, Darmian M, Deddy Hernandez, DeriEdmon17, der_emperor, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, dimasssar, dirzagalih, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edroid, Efri Loebay, EGnxPEthtx, Eka UPC, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, fatzz07, fatzzjoe, FauCAN7ONA, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, ghopoereds, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Hairul_Vfc, Hamka Husain Pasonai, handa budi, hansmanan, HaRrY-UIK, hendra giggsy, Hendy, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, HMzqLWaylr, holy, Hwang23, hwstars94, iamsetia, id4y, iqballe, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irulrozikin, ivanzferdinand, jehnzhulze7993, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, jun sa, junpriadi, jusri, kautsarsenja, kecoa, kingherooney, Kurniawan Ani, Lang25, leonite, loveUNITED, marsel david, MCR7, MFTH, mousetrap, mspxxs4z, Naen ERROR, naufalhilmy, ncut_lgx, nobitanta, noerdiana 11, octus, ollacarla, Om Juna, omink_08, Ompiter, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, paiman, penk22_, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, rangge fantom, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, Rendi Pardi, revald, reza willya, richoeka, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, Robiescream, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, RPM, rutche, Ryan_lallo, Said_Uikobar, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, sirmattbusby16, SR 7, stamansa, steve.crowford, stevenazure, stevygita, Subagio U. Arra, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, tito, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, united7, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, Vanilla.Float, vankyoet, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wakhid ronaldo, waynehanks, wazza_ampuh, Welki red devils, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudha septian, zan_mufc, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]