United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 19-06-2019, 10:24 AM   #701
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juan Manuel Mata García

Juan Mata set to extend stay at Manchester United after positive talks over new deal at Old Trafford

* Juan Mata's contract expires at the end of June but he is set to sign fresh terms
* Spaniard is popular in dressing room and Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer wants him to stay
* Midfielder has scored 45 goals in 218 appearances since joining from Chelsea

Juan Mata looks set to extend his stay at Manchester United with a fresh deal.

The 31-year-old moved to Old Trafford from Chelsea in 2014, becoming a popular figure within the dressing room and the support base.

Mata's current contract at United expires at the end of June but it is understood negotiations over a new deal have gone positively.

Juan Mata is set to extend his stay at Manchester United after holding positive talks. The midfielder is popular in the dressing room and among fans at Old Trafford

The attack-minded midfielder has scored 45 goals in 218 appearances for United and a new contract will be a boost for a club in the midst of change.

Combative midfielder Ander Herrera and captain Antonio Valencia are leaving on free transfers, while there are questions marks over a number of other key players.

Paul Pogba is keen for a 'new challenge' and Romelu Lukaku would welcome an Old Trafford exit.

There are also doubts over the future of Alexis Sanchez and David De Gea.

Swansea's Daniel James is the only summer arrival so far, while United are interested in Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Harry Maguire.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7154239/Juan-Mata-set-extend-stay-Manchester-United.html
Old 20-06-2019, 09:37 AM   #702
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'It is a real honour to continue to represent this amazing club': Juan Mata ends talk over his future as he signs new two-year deal to stay at Manchester United

* Juan Mata has signed a new two-year contract to stay at Manchester United
* The Spaniard had the option to leave Old Trafford on a free this summer
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer can bank on Mata's experience after signing a new deal

Juan Mata is staying at Manchester United after signing a new two-year contract with the option to extend it by another 12 months.

The Spanish midfielder's future has been up in the air after two years of negotiations, and he would have been a free agent on July 1. But United announced that the two sides have reached an agreement for him to stay until at least June 2021.

'It is a real honour to continue to represent this amazing club and our incredible fans,' said 31-year-old Mata, who has won the FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League since joining United for £37.1million from Chelsea in January 2014.

Spanish midfielder Juan Mata has signed a new two-year contract to stay at Man UnitedMata has been at the club for five years after joining from Chelsea when David Moyes was boss. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was delighted at Mata's new deal as he hailed him as a 'great example'

'I have been at Manchester United for five years and I am proud to call Old Trafford my home.

'I am looking forward to working with Ole and his fantastic coaching staff; the vision that they have for the club is truly exciting and I am so happy that I will be a part of that.'

Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer welcomed the news after seeing Mata's compatriot Ander Herrera leave Old Trafford as a free agent this summer.

'Juan is the ultimate professional and one of the most intelligent players I have worked with,' said Solskjaer.

'He is a great example to our younger players in his approach. He understands what it means to be a Manchester United player and has embraced everything about this great club.

'As well as everything he brings on the pitch, we have some fantastic young players here and I know that Juan's vast experience will help them to reach their potential over the coming seasons.

'I am delighted that he has signed a new contract, as I know that his talent and mentality will be invaluable to the squad.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7159149/Juan-Mata-ends-talk-future-Spaniard-signs-new-two-year-stay-Manchester-United.html
Old 21-06-2019, 03:46 AM   #703
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MATA WILL KEEP SETTING THE RIGHT EXAMPLE AT UNITED

Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was understandably quick to highlight the influence of Juan Mata after the Spaniard signed a new contract.

The 31-year-old is one of the senior professionals at the club and much respected by the staff and his colleagues.

Ole appreciates the example he sets to the youngsters looking to catch the boss's eye and feels there is much they can learn from his professional approach to the game, and the way he conducts himself.

Tellingly, Ole also added: “He understands what it means to be a Manchester United player and has embraced everything about this great club.”

Juan is certainly an adopted Mancunian and loves being a Red. Since his move north from Chelsea in 2014, he has settled here and provides the same class and composure off the pitch as he does on it.

For some reason, when you think of anybody wearing the official club suit with pride, he is one of the players who instantly comes to mind.

A couple of years ago, Inside United spoke to Juan about what advice he would have given to the teenage Mata set to make his senior debut and, after careful consideration, he shared the words that could resonate with the youngsters in the current Reds squad.

“Just try to enjoy it,” he said. “Be professional – as I have been – take care of your body, because your body is your tool to perform at the good level for many years. Enjoy every single day, and don’t take anything for granted.

”Wake up every day feeling lucky and privileged and go to training with the best motivation because anything can change in one second so don’t take anything for granted, even in football.“

In terms of his contribution in the red shirt, there is much still to achieve for Mata. His goal against former side Chelsea, the final one for United at Old Trafford last season, was his 33rd in the league for the club.

It put him level with Roy Keane in the overall Premier League scoring charts for United in 13th place, one behind current team-mate Anthony Martial, and two adrift of striker Mark Hughes.

Of course, his game is about much more than hitting the net as his shrewd, intelligent work is always capable of unlocking defences.

An experienced figure with so much top-flight pedigree, he should continue to exert his influence and combine well with those around him.

We all know Juan Mata is a model professional and somebody who will be doing all he can to get United back up the table next season.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2019, 08:53 AM   #704
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Mata bener-bener jadi panutan nih di United.
Two thumbs up for Mata.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2019, 12:48 PM   #705
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Juan Mata 'agreed to a £45,000-a-week pay cut' to get a two-year contract extension at Manchester United instead of one

* Playmaker Juan Mata recently signed a contract extension at Manchester United
* Mata committed a further two years of his career to the Old Trafford side
* Reports now claim Mata agree to have his weekly wages slashed by £45,000
* Previously pocketing £180,000-a-week, Mata will now take home £135,000

Playmaker Juan Mata agreed to have his weekly wages slashed by £45,000 so he could receive a two-year contract extension at Manchester United rather than just one, according to reports.

The Premier League veteran recently entered discussions with the club with his Old Trafford future at the centre of the conversation.

After penning a new deal Mata agreed to a 25 per cent reduction of his wages, from £180,000-a-week to £135,000, according to the Sun.

The 31-year-old is understood to be very happy in Manchester and keen to play a role in reviving the club under Ole Gunnar Solskajer.

Mata's desire for a longer contract is also claimed to be due to his unwillingness to move from the local area in which he has settled.

Mata signed from Chelsea in 2014 for £37million and joined the Red Devils under former boss David Moyes.

Juan Mata reportedly agreed to have his wages slashed to get a two-year contract extension. Mata, 31, is one of the most senior stars in the United team and seen as a model professional. Mata signed from Chelsea in 2014 for £37million and joined under former boss David Moyes

Meanwhile, the boat is still rocking at United following recent poorly-judged social media posts by Jesse Lingard.

Lingard recently took to Snapchat where he shared a video of his hotel in Miami Beach, along with team-mates Marcus Rashford, Ro-Shaun Williams and their friend Jamal Branker. The latter was seen face down and gyrating with a pillow for comical effect.

Solskjaer is understood to be angry about the situation and will urgently seek to speak to the player.

Club legend Gary Neville however has defended Lingard, urging critics to 'get over it' while talking about Lingard's exemplary approach to fitness and self-improvement.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7171999/Juan-Mata-agreed-45-000-week-pay-cut-two-year-Man-United-extension.html
Old 23-07-2019, 09:52 AM   #706
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'He's happy... he brings everyone together': Juan Mata hopes Paul Pogba stays at Manchester United amid Real Madrid and Juventus interest

* Juan Mata has been full of praise for Manchester United team-mate Paul Pogba
* Pogba publicly admitted this summer he is open to a 'new challenge'
* Agent Mino Raiola has spoken about his client's desire to leave the club

Juan Mata hopes 'fantastic' and influential midfielder Paul Pogba will remain at Manchester United and help turn the city red again.

Three years after returning to Old Trafford in what was a world-record £89million deal, the 26-year-old has publicly admitted he is open to 'a new challenge somewhere else'.

Those comments sent tongues wagging, as did agent Mino Raiola speaking about his client's desire to leave amid interest from the likes of Real Madrid and Juventus.

But Pogba has knuckled down during United's pre-season tour and was in good spirits at an adidas event held in Singapore's Marina Bay on Sunday.

The World Cup winner clearly enjoyed himself and told the crowd that any aspiring footballers looking to reach the top should take a leaf out of Mata's book - and the admiration is clearly mutual for a player the Spaniard would love to stay.

'We all know Paul and he's a fantastic midfielder and he's a very good guy, very positive, good influence for everyone,' Mata said.

'I think he's happy, he brings everyone together.

'But I cannot speak for other people. I cannot speak for myself, for my present and my future in the club.

Juan Mata has been full of praise for wantaway Manchester United team-mate Paul Pogba. Pogba has publicly admitted he is open to 'a new challenge somewhere else' this summer

'And obviously as a team-mate, and as a friend also, I would like him to stay and to be happy because he is a very good player for us, but I cannot say much else.'

Pogba is not the only United player whose future is under scrutiny, but there is no doubt about where Mata's future lies.

The 31-year-old was out of contract at the end of the 2018-19 season and talks over an extension had long been at an impasse, but a deal was struck to extend his stay with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side until at least 2021.

'There were some options to go to a different club, but I said it before the feeling of being a Manchester United player is so unique,' Mata said.

'I am very happy to stay here. I am dreaming about winning big trophies at this club.

'I cannot wait to win a big trophy and celebrate with all the fans because they deserve it.

'I am very happy to extend my time in Manchester. I am very happy in the city, so it is all great and I am proud to be a player of this club.'

Upon renewing his contract, Mata said he wanted to turn the area back red after Manchester City's recent dominance.

Reminded of that comment, he said: 'Hopefully. We want that.

'This club has won more trophies than any other club in England. We want to win big trophies again.

'That is what the history of this club deserves. That is what the fans deserve.

'We know we have to improve. We know we have to do a better season than last season.

'But again, I extended my contract and I am very proud and happy to be here because I think we have very good people in the dressing room, good people with the manager.

'We want to improve. We want to win. We are working towards that objective.'

There does appear to be a growing belief within United that they can get back to challenging for trophies in the coming years.

David De Gea appears poised to sign a new, long-term deal, which would be a welcome shot in the arm on a personal and collective level for Mata, who has already seen one compatriot depart this summer after Ander Herrera left for Paris St Germain.

'Obviously David is the best or one of the best goalkeepers in the world for sure,' Mata added.

'He is one of my best friends, so I want him to stay.

'On a professional level, it will be great for us if he stays because he will give us many points over the next seasons. I am very happy if he stays.

'Obviously Ander is a good friend also, I am sad to see him leave but as a friend I wish him the best and I hope he is happy in Paris now.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7271623/Transfer-News-Juan-Mata-insists-Paul-Pogba-happy-Man-United.html
Old 23-07-2019, 10:48 AM   #707
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'We know it wasn't good enough': Manchester United star Juan Mata promises better showing next season as David de Gea and Co don sunglasses and flower garlands at Adidas event in Singapore

* Juan Mata has admitted Manchester United need to improve on last season
* The midfielder said: 'We have to raise our level, compete and try our best'
* Mata was joined by his United team-mates at an Adidas event in Singapore

Juan Mata has insisted Manchester United must improve on last season's disappointing campaign which saw them finish sixth in the Premier League.

The midfielder, who recently signed a contract extension at United, is not setting any boundaries on how far United can go next season but admits everyone needs to put in maximum effort.

Speaking at an Adidas event in Singapore, Mata said: 'We know that last season wasn't good enough. So we need to improve, we need to try our best in this upcoming season.

Mate admitted United must improve next season after disappointing campaign last time out

'What we have to do is raise our level and compete and let's see where we end up.

'You know, the level in the Premier League is getting better every single year. All the clubs have been bringing very good players. So we need to try to be at our best.

Paul Pogba, David de Gea and Aaron Wan-Bissaka were also seen on stage at Sunday's event with Mata donning sunglasses and flower garlands.

United made a strong start to their International Champions Cup campaign after Mason Greenwood scored the only goal in a 1-0 win over Inter Milan.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men take on Premier League rivals Tottenham at the Hongkou Stadium in China in four days' time before facing AC Milan and Mata is anticipating both to be tough assignments.

He added: 'Tottenham is going to be tough, (AC Milan) is going to be tough. So we still have a few difficult games but (we planned) to use these games to get ready for the Chelsea game which is our first official game and that's the important one and the one that we have to be ready to win.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7270129/Man-Utd-News-Juan-Mata-insists-improve-seasons-disappointment.html
Old 01-08-2019, 10:00 AM   #708
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'The first weeks were tougher than last season': Juan Mata believes Manchester United are fitter for new campaign after intense pre-season under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

* Juan Mata believes Manchester United are reaping the rewards of pre-season
* The Red Devils have been working hard this summer in a bid to be fully prepared
* United have been on a globetrotting pre-season tour in a bid to boost fitness
* They begin the Premier League season at home to Chelsea next Sunday

Juan Mata believes Manchester United are reaping the rewards of an intense pre-season under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

The Red Devils have been working hard in a bid to be fully prepared for the new campaign after Solskjaer was left disappointed by the fitness levels of his players when he replaced Jose Mourinho.

United have been on a globetrotting pre-season tour to Australia, Singapore and Shanghai but are now back in Europe ahead of their first Premier League match against Chelsea next Sunday.

Juan Mata believes Manchester United are reaping the rewards of an intense pre-season

Mata, who scored the only goal in the win over Kristiansund on Tuesday night, believes the intense programme has already proven to be a success on the pitch.

Speaking to MUTV, he said: 'To be honest, we've been training quite hard.

'The first two-and-a-half weeks were quite physically tougher than last season. Obviously, the results have been better also, winning every single game.

'But I think it's good also for Ole and for his staff to have a full pre-season where we can play the way he wants us to play.

'We have time to train our patterns a little bit, we have time to train tactically [and] physically, so I think it's been good.'

United take on AC Milan this weekend in their final friendly before they play Frank Lampard's side next week and Mata believes there is optimism within the squad ahead of the new season.

'We know we have to do better than last season and I think in this pre-season we are showing that we are good as a team, the atmosphere is good and the results are coming,' he enthused.

'I think the manager said it not long ago. The atmosphere is very good. We have very nice people in the dressing room, everyone trying to help.

'Everyone [is] demanding from each other, which is what I think we need to do in a club like Manchester United.

'In every single training we have to set higher standards; that's the only way to compete and we know we have to do that.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7304791/Juan-Mata-believes-Manchester-United-ready-new-campaign.html
Old 08-08-2019, 07:11 AM   #709
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MATA TARGETS A 'PERFECT' START AGAINST CHELSEA

Juan Mata could not help but smile when the 2019/20 Premier League fixtures were released earlier this summer, pitting Manchester United against his old club Chelsea on the opening weekend.

It is an enormous match to begin with and one that provides the Reds with an exciting opportunity to make a statement, in a season when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is determined to improve performances and results.

Following the conclusion of an excellent pre-season tour in which six wins were earned, with one coming via penalties, there is a growing confidence that United can make a positive start in the Premier League this term.

A victory against Chelsea, cheered on by 76,000 fans at Old Trafford, would provide a boost to everybody associated with the club, both on and off the pitch.

“It would be the perfect way to start, to have a good pre-season, with everybody ready and without injuries, and then win the first game of the season against Chelsea at home,” Juan told us. “If we can win that game then it’d be the perfect start and the fans can feel the excitement of a new season.”
Juan Mata being interviewed on Tour 2019.

Sunday’s match is also significant for Mata because it pits him against new Chelsea manager Frank Lampard, who was of course his team-mate during a two-and-a-half year spell at Stamford Bridge.

They won three major trophies together during that time - the FA Cup, Champions League and Europa League – and Juan hopes that his friend will enjoy more success as the Blues boss. However, his well wishes do not include this weekend’s anticipated showdown in M16.

“I am happy for Frank,” Juan told us. “He did a great job last season with Derby [County]. Obviously, Chelsea is his home, I think he deserves it, and I am happy that he is managing a big club. I am sure he is ready for it. He is a good friend and I wish him the best, but not in the opening game.

“It will be a difficult challenge in the first game of the season, playing against Chelsea, who have a new project, a new manager, some changes in the squad, so it will be nice to start like that. I remember we have had some difficult opponents in other seasons, when we played Tottenham and other big clubs, so at the end of the day you have to play against everyone.”

Mata is preparing for his sixth season as a Red after he signed a new contract with the club earlier this summer, with manager Solskjaer keen to retain his knowledge in what is an increasingly youthful squad.

The prospect of winning major trophies at Old Trafford and parading them on the streets of his beloved Manchester is one of the main reasons Juan cites for extending his deal. The experience of running out at Old Trafford - and particularly on the opening day - is also an influential factor.

“This was another reason for me to renew the contract,” Mata revealed. “To play every two weeks or 10 days at Old Trafford is just an unbelievable feeling.

“In a football players' career, to be able to say that you have played for a club like Manchester United for many years makes me feel very proud. There are many reasons why I signed a new contract, but playing and wearing that shirt at Old Trafford is probably the biggest of them.”

The Video Assistant Referee (VAR) has been introduced to the Premier League this season and, while the system will change how players react to decisions, Mata is confident it is a positive change.

“It will change the game a lot,” he said. “We need to be ready to carry on the play, even if the linesman puts the flag up as it can be a goal even if you stop. For a striker, you have to always finish now - it doesn't matter if the referee whistles or if the linesman puts the flag up, you have to finish and for the defenders you have to keep defending. It also changes the way you defend set-pieces.

“We will discuss it as it will change a lot of the game and how you prepare. I think it is good, I think it is a positive thing from football. We have personally had one positive and one negative experience with it, but I think it is fair. As long as you make football fairer, then it is better. But, I think they have to do it a bit quicker because if not it kills the emotion of the game a little bit, but I think it works.”

United begin the new Premier League season against Chelsea at Old Trafford on Sunday, with kick-off at 16:30 BST. Guarantee your seat to this game with a Matchday VIP Experience.

www.manutd.com
Old 01-09-2019, 07:25 AM   #710
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MATA PRAISES MAN OF THE MATCH JAMES

Juan Mata praised the contribution of Daniel James after our new signing netted his third goal in four games during the 1-1 draw with Southampton.

The 21-year-old took home the Man of the Match award on our Official App, with 81% of your vote, and the Spaniard highlighted the way James attacked from the left-hand side.

“[It was a] very good goal, a fantastic finish. He’s a very hard-working player,” Mata told MUTV after the final whistle.

“He gave us a lot on the wing and even in the second half when everyone was a bit tired, he was still sprinting and giving very dangerous crosses.

“[I’m] very happy for him and hopefully he can do it many more times.”

Including his superbly-taken opener, James had five shots on the Southampton goal, with three of them saved well by goalkeeper Angus Gunn.

He worked well in combination with Mata, particularly during the first half, and Juan sees the benefit of having someone with such youthful attacking endeavour in the side.

“Football is easier right, if you are that quick? He takes advantage of that,” the 31-year-old said.

“He goes one against one and it’s very difficult for a defender to take the ball off him. We need to use him even more.”

For the second away game in a row this season, the Reds were unable to hold on to an early lead, as Jannik Vestergaard’s 58th-minute header denied us victory. Mata admitted he was frustrated with the outcome of the game and said United need to be more consistent in terms of making our dominance in possession count.

“[It’s] two points dropped,” he insisted. “We were expecting Southampton [to have] some chances and play some good football for some moments.

“I think we have to come to these kind of games and win and come back to Manchester with three points or the feeling is frustration and two points dropped again.

“When you score the first goal and you have the ball and you seem that you are having the tempo of the game, you need to kill [it off] and score the second goal and then the game is more or less done.”

United go into the two-week international break having taken five points from our opening four Premier League fixtures, although Mata believes that, with a little bit more luck, we could have found ourselves in an even stronger position.

“We started the season really well against Chelsea at home, winning 4-0 [with a] great second half, I would say and after that, at Wolves we felt we dropped two points,” he added.

“We lost against Crystal Palace at home which we shouldn’t accept and it shouldn’t happen again, and today another two points dropped.

“We need to find this consistency and try to win and add three points after three points and that’s our main objective.

“I think we are deserving more in almost every game but deserving is not enough: you have to get it.”

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 248
29may, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, achiell, adhe united macz, adi_Giggsy, adnan44, agil7, Agoenk Mancunian, agylbonez, ailverson, aldysetiabudi, alfariziee, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, Aman, aMieBeckz, Anak.Kecil, and1, Andaresta, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, ANDRE INX, andrydjemb4, Anto MJ, apiddMX, Ardiey11, arief.ashary, arief_oct, arik_, arnaldo_x1, arthaphore, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, aulia.damarreza, ayahocta, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bnknk, BobbyMartial, bombom, bucay deathbat, bul bul, Bulma, cantonaaws81, capt_gunts, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, clsenz, CurlHargo, czr, damar, Danang Pambudi, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, DermawanIsUnitedFans, De_Silvia, Dhanny09, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, Efri Loebay, Eka UPC, ekomasihoke, endhy_cantona, ersalamanda, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FikriFadillah, finza_13, Fitransyah Putra, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, GeaErang, Geary_7, goodfron, GraceSharon, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hairos, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hendy, hwstars94, hzent, ibamoswaldo, iblismerah, id4y, idandisini, ilyasprawibawa, Imron Setyo C, indi30, indigoerz, indraaveiro, ipod7111, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irvanr, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jaxians, jifortin, jojo poenya, K3nny_11, King_Cantona, kobe1928, Kurnia Alif, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, lanoya, lauraniza, Lucky_Cantona007, LUKIwae, maksum231, marviel, masbay, mbah mangun, MCR7, MichaelMU, mousetrap, mowtown, Muhammad Nizar, muhammadaulia, mygalzbiatch, myramadhani, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, nandasmith, NdeGue, nobitanta, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, Nuroel, nu_reccayasha, octus, oldark, ongen Vidic, paiman, panda777, PatrickSquare, penk22_, puji purnawan, ramzy_has, Rean, Red Army, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, red.jasmine, RedMachine, Redsbusby, redunited, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, Rendi Pardi, revald, Revino Talan, rio vander vidic, ripkey, Riskur, Rissal, Rizana, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, Robiescream, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, SatriaRedArmy, scar721, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, shastro, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, sutan.gibson, swareksa, tasho, ted, teguhprasetyyo, Tevan, theater of dream, thiar22, tienli80, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, TriyasmokoME, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, udhetewur, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vhijhe, Victory, wazza_ampuh, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, xvolter19, YANGWAN, Yayat Dg Kulle, YUDHA ACHMAD, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, Zhacc20, zudomiriku, Zulfan