United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2019/2020

Old 06-06-2018, 09:25 AM   #11
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [2018-2019] Manchester United ~ Transfer Rumors

'I see myself playing in one of the great clubs... like Manchester United': Levante's rising star Emmanuel Boateng dreams of Old Trafford switch

* Emmanuel Boateng wants a move to a 'big club like Manchester United'
* Boateng has been at Levante for one year and scored a hat-trick vs Barcelona
* Manchester United are reportedly interested in bolstering attacking options

Levante's promising young striker, Emmanuel Boateng, has put himself on Jose Mourinho's radar after revealing he is dreaming of a move to a 'big club like Manchester United'.

The 22-year-old announced himself on the world stage last month with a hat-trick against Barcelona in Levante's 5-4 win. It ended Barcelona's unbeaten run at the very end of the league campaign.

Now Boateng is ready for his next challenge and has claimed he see's himself playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world.

‘I always dream big, I see myself playing in one of the great clubs of the world in the next five years,’ said Boateng.

‘Big clubs like Manchester United and Barcelona excite me.’

The Ghanian made his international debut against Japan in a friendly last week and scored in the 2-0 win.

Manchester United are reportedly interested in bolstering their attacking options this window and with a view to bringing in someone as a back-up for Romelu Lukaku, Boateng could be an option.

Emmanuel Boateng (r) bagged a hat-trick against Barcelona and wants move to a 'big club'. The 22-year-old has issued a 'come and get me' plea as Man United look to bolster attack

United have already completed one signing this summer, bringing in Brazilian Fred in a deal worth £52m.

Boateng has not been prolific in front of goal so far in his career but continues to impress.

He has moved from club to club, having started his professional career at Rio Ave in Portugal.

After one season with the first-team squad he was picked up by Moreirense where he spent two years before moving across the border to La Liga.

Boateng also scored the opener in Levante's 2-2 draw with Real Madrid back in February.

Mourinho will be looking at a number of attacking options and United have also been linked with swoops for Gareth Bale and Marko Arnautovic among others.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5808485/Levantes-rising-star-Boateng-dreaming-summer-switch-Man-United.html
Old 06-06-2018, 01:33 PM   #12
Rijat
academy
Flying Wizard from Bekasi

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Rijat is a jewel in the roughRijat is a jewel in the roughRijat is a jewel in the rough
Visit Rijat's Facebook Visit Rijat's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Bek Porto Dikabarkan Selesai Jalani Tes Medis di Manchester United
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Jakarta - Bek muda FC Porto, Diogo Dalot, lebih dekat dengan kepindahan ke Manchester United. Pemain 19 tahun itu dikabarkan sudah menyelesaikan tes medis.

MU memang sedang mencari bek kanan baru. Penggawa mereka saat ini, Antonio Valencia, sudah memasuki masa karier sebagai pesepakbola. Bek asal Ekuador itu sudah berusia 32 tahun.

Dalam kabar lansiran Sky Sports, yang juga dikutip oleh Sports Mole, Dalot sudah menyelesaikan tes medis untuk menyelesaikan kepindahan ke Old Trafford.

Untuk mendapatkan Dalot, MU dikabarkan harus merogoh kocek sebesar 19 juta pound sterling. Dia masih lebih banyak bermain untuk tik kedua FC Porto, dia baru enam kali bermain untuk tim senior musim 2017/2018, dengan catatan dua assist.

Dengan kedatangan Dalot, masa depan Matteo Darmian di MU kian menjadi spekulasi. Kabarnya, Italiano itu sedang menjalin komunikasi dengan Juventus.

Selain Dalot, MU juga sudah dikabarkan sepakat mendatangkan Fred dari Shakhtar Donetsk. Untuk mendatangkan pemain asal Brasil itu, Setan Merah menggelontorkan uang sekitar 52 juta pound sterling.
Bnr2 banget om @Andi Istiabudi. Sy baca di MU Live dr sumber terpercaya, photografer Man. United Craig Norwood, 2 pemain Fred & Dalot sudah hampir milik Red Devils
Old 06-06-2018, 09:48 PM   #13
Rijat
academy
Flying Wizard from Bekasi

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Rijat is a jewel in the roughRijat is a jewel in the roughRijat is a jewel in the rough
Visit Rijat's Facebook Visit Rijat's Twitter

Welcome Diogo Dalot
Old 08-06-2018, 09:43 AM   #14
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'The player isn't for sale': Steaua Bucharest president slaps £26m price tag on teen Dennis Man as he reveals Manchester United approach

* Jose Mourinho is determined to improve his Manchester United squad
* United have signed Brazilian midfielder Fred and Diogo Dalot this week alone
* Reports have suggested they have expressed an interest in Dennis Man
* Steaua Bucharest president Gigi Becali has insisted the £26m-man is not for sale

Manchester United have expressed an interest in Steaua Bucharest teenager Dennis Man, the club's president Gigi Becali has revealed.

Man, only 19 years old, made his debut for the Romania side in 2016 and has gone on to become one of their key figures, having a hand in 12 goals last season.

He has shown great potential early on in his career and has even caught the attention of United manager Jose Mourinho. However, according to the Metro Becali insisted his young winger is not for sale.

Steaua Bucharest revealed Manchester United made an approach for £26-rated Dennis Man

Becali said: 'Manchester United asked me about Dennis Man and I want €30million (£26m).

'I know that they won't pay this amount, but the player isn't for sale.'

The report has even suggested that Mourinho was spotted in Bucharest Airport earlier this week and attended Romania's 2-0 victory over Finland at the Ilie Oana Stadium on Tuesday night.

Man appeared as a second-half substitute in the 64th minute of the friendly but struggled to have an impact on the game.

Mourinho is a man on a mission this summer, determined to close the gap on rivals Manchester City after they ran away with the Premier League title last season.

United have confirmed the signings of Fred - for £52million - and Diogo Dalot from Porto for £17.4million this week alone.

'Diogo is an extremely talented young defender with all the qualities to quickly become a great player for this club,' Mourinho said.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5817515/Steaua-Bucharest-president-slaps-26m-price-tag-Manchester-United-target-Dennis-Man.html
Old 21-06-2018, 05:09 PM   #15
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United prospect Matty Willock wanted on loan by Blackpool

* Blackpool want to take midfielder Matty Willock on loan for the new season
* Willock, 21, impressed during a six-month loan spell with Scots St Johnstone
* The Tangerines are looking to mount a push for promotion to the Championship

Blackpool are hoping to take Manchester United midfielder Matty Willock on loan for the season as they aim to launch a promotion bid to the Championship next season.

Willock, 21, impressed during a six-month loan spell at Scottish side St Johnstone but is expected to seek opportunities away from Old Trafford once again in 2018-19.

The Tangerines want to build on a positive last campaign in which they finished 12th in League One, which followed their promotion from League Two the previous year, and are looking to strengthen.

Manchester United's Matty Willock has emerged as a target for Blackpool this summer

Willock would go a long way to achieving that goal and it is hoped an agreement can be found in time for the start of pre-season preparations.

A tricky midfielder, Willock is the eldest of three footballing brothers. All three came through Arsenal's academy but only the youngest, Joe, 18, remains on the books at the Emirates.

Chris, 20, rejected a new contract with Arsenal and joined Benfica last summer. He was a regular for their B team in the LigaPro division, Portugal's second tier.

Joe, meanwhile, made 10 appearances for Arsenal across three competitions, including the Premier League.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5867501/Manchester-United-prospect-Matty-Willock-wanted-loan-Blackpool.html
Old 25-07-2018, 09:21 AM   #16
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I don't have the players to work:' Jose Mourinho demands more signings at Manchester United as they target Harry Maguire and Toby Alderweireld

* Jose Mourinho has raised concerns over squad numbers at Manchester United
* The Portuguese suggested he does not have the squad to compete with rivals
* United are without World Cup stars for their pre-season build-up in America
* He wants to sign two more players before the transfer deadline on August 9

Jose Mourinho fears for Manchester United’s title hopes if he cannot sign another two players before the transfer window closes next month.

The club have spent £75million this summer on Fred, Diogo Dalot and Lee Grant but Mourinho wants more backing from Old Trafford chief Ed Woodward to close the gap on Manchester City.

In a clear message to Woodward, he said: ‘I would get two more players. But one thing is what I would like, another thing is what is going to happen.’

Asked if he feels United’s current squad is capable of challenging for the Premier League title, he added: ‘I don’t answer your question.

‘I don't have the majority of the players that are going to be in the squad on August 9 when the market closes and we can make the squad official for the season, so of course I'm not happy to have just a few players.’

Pressed on the situation on tour, he added: ‘I’ve got the facilities as always, I am happy with the matches, the evolution of the matches, but I don't have the players to work.'

Mourinho wants another centre back after drawing up a shortlist that includes Leicester’s Harry Maguire, Toby Alderweireld of Tottenham and Leonardo Bonucci of AC Milan.

Mourinho refused to say if United have a good enough squad to challenge for the title. Harry Maguire is a top target and the Leicester star is hopeful of moving to Old Trafford soon

Maguire believes he will join United before the transfer window closes on August 9, although they will have to off-load a centre back and Leicester are bound to put a huge price on the England defender.

Mourinho still believes his rivals will have an advantage over United in terms of key players available for the start of the season, and believes his side could be vulnerable in their opening Premier League games against Leicester and Brighton.

He said: ‘If you look to the players that Chelsea and Liverpool have in the pre-season, especially these two teams, also Arsenal, if you compare, you see the difference of the situation. Manchester City and Tottenham are in a similar situation as we are, but you can see that some other clubs are in a different situation.

‘The first match of the season is against Leicester and the second one is against Brighton. I look to Leicester, if I'm not wrong, and only (Harry) Maguire and (Jamie) Vardy were in the World Cup in the final phase, because (Kasper) Schmeichel was back sooner.

‘So I think a team working for six weeks minimum with all the players except one defender and one striker that can join in the last weekend and probably be available, it’s clear it's a much better situation for them.

‘When I look to Brighton, I don't think they have any player that isn't doing a very good pre-season with lots of training and matches.

‘So against Leicester and Brighton the situation is not amazing for us. I would say the third match, playing against a team in a similar situation as us, after three weeks is okay. It’s almost like you need a pre-season with them, but for the first two matches we have to fight for the points, so that is what we are going to do with the players available.’

Mourinho refused to answer more questions on Pogba following his latest comments about United’s £89million record signing, but confirmed that Marcos Rojo will undergo medical tests before deciding if he will join up with the tour.

‘He's with the medical department,’ added the United manager. ‘He’s in contact since the World Cup where he had some physical problem and the medical department has to make a decision if he joins us here or if he goes to Manchester for recovery and waiting for the team to be back.’

The players continued their pre-season preparations with a training session at the UCLA campus in California on Tuesday.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5987485/Manchester-United-boss-Jose-Mourinho-refuses-discuss-Premier-League-title-challenge.html
Old 26-07-2018, 09:02 AM   #17
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Harry Maguire expects to leave Leicester for Manchester United but Jose Mourinho must pay £65m

* Harry Maguire is convinced he will leave Leicester to join Manchester United
* Jose Mourinho is ready to splash £65million on him but must first sell a defender
* Chris Smalling insisted he has no intentions of stepping aside for new signings
* He said: 'When I am fit, I play... right now the shirt is mine and I intend to keep it'

Harry Maguire is convinced he will move to Old Trafford in the next two weeks, but Manchester United's defenders are reluctant to make way.

England centre back Maguire is top of Jose Mourinho's list of defensive targets this summer, with United ready to pay up to £65million for him.

However, Leicester City could demand even more for a player who only cost them £17m when he arrived from relegated Hull City a year ago.

Harry Maguire expects to join Manchester United, but Leicester are demanding at least £65m

And Mourinho has been told by United that he must sell one of his five central defenders to make way for the 25-year-old.

While Mourinho is unlikely to part with Eric Bailly, the other four — Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo and Victor Lindelof — are all dispensable.

Argentina defender Rojo, who returned from holiday on Wednesday, has attracted strong interest from a Premier League rival, but is reluctant to leave after signing a new contract in March.

Jones and Lindelof are still having time off after the World Cup, while Smalling insists he has no intention of standing aside.

'Right now, the shirt is mine and I intend to keep it,' he said. 'This club is always linked with centre backs, whether it's the club or agents or whoever, because the best come here. But I'm happy and when I'm fit I play, so I just want to carry on from last season.'

England boss Gareth Southgate picked Maguire ahead of Smalling in his World Cup squad because of the Yorkshireman's passing ability, and the United player added: 'Initially it was obviously a disappointment, because you want to be a part of big tournaments.

Argentina defender Marcos Rojo has attracted strong interest but is reluctant to leave United

Chris Smalling also won't step aside, saying: 'Right now the shirt is mine and I intend to keep it'

'I had to come to terms with that. Hopefully I can get a full pre-season, which I've not had in many years, and I feel fresh and ready to go now.'

If United miss out on Maguire, they could turn to Tottenham's Toby Alderweireld or Leonardo Bonucci of AC Milan, who was due to face Mourinho's team in Los Angeles in the early hours of this morning.

Milan coach Gennaro Gattuso is determined to hold on to his captain who has also been linked with a return to Juventus.

'We'll see, but from my part I hope until the last day that Bonucci stays with us,' said Gattuso.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5992217/Harry-Maguire-expects-leave-Leicester-Man-Utd-Jose-Mourinho-pay-65m.html
moga2 Maguire bisa gabung ke United & jadi partner Bailly, kalo Bonucci kabarnya mo dijadikan barteran buat Higuain
Old 26-07-2018, 09:18 AM   #18
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United make contact with Eintracht Frankfurt winger Ante Rebic over summer move to Old Trafford

* Manchester United have made contact with the people of winger Ante Rebic
* Rebic was a strong performer for Croatia in the World Cup and played in the final
* United are on the hunt for a winger and were previously linked with Ivan Perisic
* The future of wantaway star Anthony Martial is still uncertain as deadline nears

Manchester United have made initial contact with the representatives of Eintracht Frankfurt winger Ante Rebic regarding a potential summer move.

Sportsmail understands the Red Devils are looking into the possibility of bringing the Croat to Old Trafford following an impressive World Cup campaign.

United are on the lookout for a winger and have previously been linked with Rebic's international team-mate Ivan Perisic.

Manchester United have made initial contact with the representatives of winger Ante Rebic. The Eintracht Frankfurt man gave a solid account of himself at the World Cup with Croatia

Inter Milan's unwillingness to sell Perisic last summer left Jose Mourinho and his team heading back to the drawing board.

Rebic, who has also been linked with Arsenal and Bayern Munich, emerged as one of Croatia's most consistent performers in Russia and shone in the group clash with Argentina.

The 24-year-old kept his composure to capitalise on a blunder by Willy Caballero, to lash the ball back over the goalkeeper's head and put his nation in the driving seat.

Manchester United have already welcomed Brazil international Fred this summer, in a £52m deal from Shakhtar Donetsk.

The Red Devils are hopeful of adding a winger to their ranks before the transfer window closes on Thursday, August 9 ahead of the new Premier League season.

Desire for a wideman has been further increased following the uncertainty surrounding the future of Anthony Martial, who is reported to be pushing for an Old Trafford exit.

Martial found his game time limited under Mourinho last season and he spent time on the bench following the arrival of Alexis Sanchez.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5990571/Manchester-United-make-contact-representatives-Eintracht-Frankfurt-winger-Ante-Rebic.html
Old 27-07-2018, 09:18 AM   #19
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Leicester prepared to stave off Manchester United's interest in £65m Harry Maguire as they hope centre back will line up against Jose Mourinho's side in season opener

* Manchester United are prepared to pay up to £65million to sign Harry Maguire
* Leicester have offered Maguire a £30,000-a-week pay rise to remain at the club
* United will take on Leicester in the Premier League curtain-raiser on August 10
* Jose Mourinho knows he must offload one of United's defenders before buying

Leicester City insist Harry Maguire is not for sale at any price as Manchester United crank up interest in the England international.

United are willing to offer over £65million for the 25-year-old but Leicester are discussing a £30,000-a-week pay rise for Maguire and are confident they can keep United at bay until the window closes on August 9.

Leicester face United at Old Trafford a day after, on August 10, in the first game of the new Premier League season and are planning to line up with Maguire in defence.

Leicester are desperate to keep Harry Maguire in the face of interest from Manchester United. Jose Mourinho knows he must offload one of United's five central defenders before he can buy

Maguire remains convinced he will make the move but United boss Jose Mourinho knows he must offload one of United's five central defenders before he can buy.

While Mourinho is unlikely to part with Eric Bailly, the other four - Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo and Victor Lindelof - are all regarded as dispensable.

Argentina defender Rojo, who returned from holiday on Wednesday, has attracted strong interest from a Premier League rival, but is reluctant to leave after signing a new contract in March.

Meanwhile, Leicester have made an enquiry for Juventus forward Marko Pjaca. The 23-year-old Croatia international also has interest from Sampdoria.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5995481/Leicester-prepared-stave-Manchester-Uniteds-Harry-Maguire.html
Old 28-07-2018, 01:39 AM   #20
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Tiba2 pasar taruhan rame aja tentang Harry Kane pindah ke United. Hahaha

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 37
adi_Giggsy, Andi Istiabudi, Cubs, danz, der_emperor, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, Eka Laksana S, Eni Casyanti, finza_13, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, id4y, iman, Intan Pradina, jifortin, kedangsul, Kevin_Anggie, LAM ILHAM, Muttaqin R, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, prahmono, Redsbusby, Rendi Pardi, Rijat, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, RPM, steve.crowford, suartawan, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan