United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 30-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #11
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: Jonny Evans

Ha... Ngakak abis klo mbaca berita itu. Ha... SAF tau nggak ya klo ceweknya Evans lagi ada diruangan itu? sengaja atau nggak... Ha...
Hayo Evans... banyak manfaatnya klo nikah...
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009, 04:43 PM   #12
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Ha... Ngakak abis klo mbaca berita itu. Ha... SAF tau nggak ya klo ceweknya Evans lagi ada diruangan itu? sengaja atau nggak... Ha...
Hayo Evans... banyak manfaatnya klo nikah...
Sengaja tuh Fergie....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernan View Post
It wasn’t long before the spotlight was on him, though, when he was asked by Sportsmail if maybe it was time for him to tie the knot with his girlfriend, Kate.

Northern Ireland defender Evans replied: ‘I really don’t want to talk about it, especially as my girlfriend is sitting in the middle of you all.

‘She is on a work placement with ITV this week.’

As all eyes turned to pick out an embarrassed-looking Kate, Ferguson seized his chance.

‘Get him tied down, dear,’ Ferguson said with a laugh.

‘Rings are cheap now.’
SAF baru komentar setelah Evans menjawab pertanyaan pers seputar hubungannya dengan sang pacar. Jawaban Evans kan no comment soalnya sang pacar ada disitu hehehehe.........
sir_otz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009, 06:59 PM   #13
Supernan
first team
dope

Thanked 1,534 Times in 637 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

Hahahaha,wah mantep neh cewenya evans brati,walaupun pacarnya pemaen bola top,tetep aj doi masi kerja jd reporter...mantap down to earth..ga kayak wags" lain.
Posted via Mobile Device
Supernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 12:38 AM   #14
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Watch out Premier League, Manchester United defender Jonny Evans claims he's now ready to show his true ability

Manchester United defender Jonny Evans has warned the rest of the Premier League that he is now getting confident enough to fully express himself on the pitch.

The Northern Irish centre-back, 21, was a more than able deputy to Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic last season and is staking a claim to be one of Sir Alex Ferguson's first-choice defenders.

But Evans has insisted that he's merely been playing safe so far in his career and is now ready to take his game to the next level by being more influential with the ball at his feet.
Manchester United's Jonny Evans, right, fights for the ball against Bolton Wanderers' Kevin Davies

'I'm still learning and improving all the time,' he told United Review. 'I feel like there's a lot more to come from me. I had a decent season last season, but I was playing within myself a bit.

'I've got to learn how to express myself more on the pitch. Last year, because it was my first real season in the team, I just stuck to the defending side of things. This year I need to try and get on the ball and express myself.

'I was making a conscious decision within myself to play it safe and make sure I wasn't at fault for any goals, and just generally to concentrate on defending above all else.
Jonny Evans

'I'm not saying I'll be trying to dribble all the way through the opposition from now on, just that I need to be a bit more outgoing on the pitch and more commanding.'

The increasingly impressive displays from Evans has led Ferguson to admit he even finds it difficult to leave the Belfast-born centre-back out of the team. But Evans is taking his boss's comments with a pinch of salt.

'I think the gaffer gives the players little boosts sometimes. He's going to have to leave me out at times during the season, and he can say things that make you feel good while he's leaving you out.

'It's nice that he's saying those things, and if he's thinking that way then it shows that I'm doing something right. That's good, because Rio and Nemanja are unbelievable players.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz0UUjGBrQg
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hendiplast For This Useful Post:
Old 21-10-2009, 10:17 AM   #15
ing areese
first team
#ANU #UICS

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
ing areese is just really niceing areese is just really niceing areese is just really niceing areese is just really niceing areese is just really nice

He's young, he's talented, he's taught in the right academy, he's got best roles in team, he's got that spirit.... so i believe in his future as long as he works harder

Come On Evans, show us everything... Give the team the best of U
ing areese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 01:59 PM   #16
Sir Alsep Ferguson
Founder
talk less do more

Thanked 1,090 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Sir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of light

Manchester United FC: I'm not sure if I'll ever get a goal, Jonny Evans

Manchester United FC: JONNY EVANS is beginning to despair of ever breaking his Manchester United goalscoring duck.

The Northern Ireland international has excelled during the past two seasons at Old Trafford.

In fact, his performances have been so good, Sir Alex Ferguson has wondered out loud whether he is being fair with the 21-year-old when he leaves him out of his Red Devils starting line-up.

Considering the alternatives are Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic, that statement alone says much about Evans’ recent form.

What he cannot do though is score.

Another chance went begging on Saturday when he failed to steer a header past Bolton keeper Jussi Jaaskelainen.

It was another frustrating failure for the Belfast-born youngster, who admits he is now getting irritated by the problem.

“I don’t think I will ever get a goal,” he groaned.

“I saw it on the replay and I should have done better. I should have put it more in the corner but you see the glory and close your eyes.”

Evans will play in Moscow tomorrow when United take on CSKA in the Luzhniki Stadium looking to maintain their 100% record in Group B.

He said: “I am still learning and improving all the time but I feel like there is a lot more to come.

“Last season was a decent one for me but I was playing within myself a bit.

“This year I need to try and get on the ball and express myself a bit more. I am not saying I will be trying to dribble all the way through the opposition from now on, just that I need to be a bit more outgoing on the pitch.

come on evans

you can do it
Sir Alsep Ferguson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 11:22 PM   #17
hendiplast
captain

hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Manchester United will bounce back from Liverpool loss, insists Jonny Evans

Defender Jonny Evans has scoffed at suggestions Manchester United may be on the wane in the Barclays Premier League.

A 2-0 defeat against Liverpool at Anfield saw the champions remain in Chelsea's slipstream.

After helping United defeat Barnsley in the Carling Cup on Wednesday, Evans wants more of the same tomorrow when Blackburn visit Old Trafford.

A long season: Jonny Evans (right) is unfazed by Manchester United's slip up

He said: 'We went to Anfield last season and lost, yet went on to win the league. While Liverpool deserved to win at the weekend, we all know it is a long season.

'It is going to be a good game on Saturday, and a chance for us to get back on track in the league after beating Barnsley in the cup. That's what we aim to do.'

Manager Sir Alex Ferguson is set to shuffle his pack again, after making 11 changes against the Coca-Cola Championship side. But he will be without Gary Neville, who is suspended after being sent off at Oakwell, while Darren Fletcher remains doubtful with a groin injury.

Ferguson was pleased with the way his inexperienced team overcame difficult cup opponents. Evans added: 'The young players in that side all train with the first team. It is the norm for us.

Back on track: Evans is targeting victory over Blackburn on Saturday to make up for last week's Fernando Torres-inspired defeat to Liverpool (above)

'We all know what is expected and we all bond well together. No matter who the manager picks, I have never seen anyone sulk. He has a good balance in the squad and tries his best to keep everyone happy.'

United have submitted a claim of mistaken identity to the Football Association, after Fabio da Silva was booked by referee Chris Foy against Barnsley.

Instead the offender - for a challenge on Jamal Campbell-Ryce - was his twin brother Rafael.

The FA confirmed they have been approached by United, and the submission will be heard on Tuesday by a regulatory commission.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz0VQtDYqRF
Old 10-11-2009, 10:41 PM   #18
hendiplast
captain

Evans: We're behind you

For the last two seasons the Rio Ferdinand-Nemanja Vidic axis was rated the strongest partnership in Europe.

They were the foundation for United's 2008 Moscow Champions league success.

Both were shortlisted for UEFA's Defender of the Year award in 2008 and Vidic was again nominated last August.

The Anglo-Serb alliance resisted the threat of Didier Drogba in Russia and then clamped down on Nicolas Anelka in extra-time.

It was the culmination of a strong showing that also brought the Reds the title. They sustained it for the large part of last season again when fit and, on the strength of his form, Vidic became Old Trafford's fans and player's Player of the Year.

Favour

It also brought his name into focus for Barcelona as the Spaniards looked to bolster their European champion defence.

Sir Alex Ferguson had put together a duo that looked to have nailed down United's central defensive positions for years to come.

It left Wes Brown abandoning his original position in favour of the right-back spot.

And for coveted youngster Jonny Evans, on the face of it, it spelt a frustrating time ahead understudying two players at the top of their powers and strength.

But Ferdinand's calf and back problems have contributed to a loss of form and a worrying injury prognosis as the Reds struggle to get to the root of the trouble.

Vidic has had his own calf problems and a dip in his form.

The Serb was on the bench at Chelsea but Fergie wasn't keen on throwing him back into a fight with Drogba and Anelka, having missed three matches with injury and suspension.

Brown and Evans' form against CSKA Moscow had convinced the United boss he needn't risk the 29-year-old.

Against the very same Chelsea attack that Ferdinand and Vidic had brilliantly contained in the Luzhniki Stadium in 2008, the Evans-Brown ticket produced a similarly stubborn resistance. Now the central defensive pecking order is no longer cut and dried.

Ex-Old Trafford defender Kevin Moran says the turnaround is good for the Reds.

"The Rio-Nemanja duo looked a long-term thing. But all of a sudden it is no longer nailed on.

"But nobody should think of writing them off. That is foolish, but now both of them know for sure they have a couple of players breathing seriously down their necks.

"Arguably there isn't a bigger test in Europe at the moment than facing Drogba and Anelka. But Jonny and Wes held their ground. Neither of the Chelsea forwards could get any change out of them. They didn't win the aerial battle and didn't get behind the United pair."

Sir Alex Ferguson has consistently stated that 21-year-old Evans has a sure-fire future at Old Trafford.

And Moran believes he can become the rearguard leader.

"From the very first time I saw Jonny I could see that this was a young man who wasn't going to get fazed by anything," Moran added.

"He is only going to get better and better as he learns about the position and also about bossing others.

"I think he has it in him to do that and organize well. I have no doubt he will be a big central figure in years to come."

Brown burst onto the scene as an 18-year-old in 1998, but a career scattered with long-term injuries has hampered the Mancunian.

Missed

He had to fill in as a right back to ensure he remained a first- team squad member.

He had done just that in the 2007-08 campaign and played more games than any other outfield United player. But last term his injury curse struck again and he missed all but 12 matches.

However, the wobbles and woes of the Ferdinand-Vidic pairing have presented Brown with a new chapter in the centre of defence.

"Wes is looking excellent again," Moran added. "He can play either position and I wouldn't like to say which is his best. Ferdinand and Vidic will get back but they will have tough competition now."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....nd_you?rss=yes
Old 11-11-2009, 01:04 PM   #19
dekepiks
academy
-

dekepiks Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit dekepiks's Twitter

jadi ngerti kenapa SAF ngelepas Pigue ke barca....
dekepiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:49 PM   #20
mbyp_mu_ic
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
mbyp_mu_ic has no contributions yet

dahsyat nih Jonny sekarang..pelan tapi pasti bisa nunjukin performa ciamik
paling terkesan pas dia sukses "menjatuhkan" Drogba..
mbyp_mu_ic is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 125
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, abhe, adesaktiTRK, ajier307, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Anto MJ, ardie febrianto, arymashuda, asririzky, bangkit, bang_zak, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Brian Agni, Bulma, byebye21, chincarito, cynta, dan1984, dannyboy, dekepiks, dery pramudito, dibi, dudut, Dwi Oktarina, edhowin, Efri Loebay, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febribule, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, giggs26, goodfron, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, hendiplast, herzgiggsy, iamsetia, id4y, ilz, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, Lucky_Cantona007, Luthfi4, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, nandz, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, noerdiana 11, octus, oldark, ollacarla, paiman, panjoel, penk22_, piko, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, rizluq, robby7beckham, Robin van Persik, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan Smith, sartika septiana, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, taz_devil_utd, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, waynehanks, wira_ozora, xounitedgurl, Yayat Dg Kulle, YRgoFManpm, zizitchy, zudomiriku