United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 08-11-2019, 07:43 AM   #301
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marcus Rashford

Tendangan Rashford ke gawang Partizan pagi ini untuk gol ketiga MU cukup kencang yak.
Kaget juga tadi pas liat. Rashford mantap.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 08:21 AM   #302
Rendi Pardi
-

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Rendi Pardi has no contributions yet
Visit Rendi Pardi's Facebook Visit Rendi Pardi's Twitter

skillnya semakin terasah, mantul,
Rendi Pardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 08:31 AM   #303
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Marcus Rashford pulls through on his promise to host US cancer survivor at Old Trafford as pair pose for photo with signed shirt after Manchester United's victory over Brighton

* Lifelong United fan John Berk hoped to visit Old Trafford after beating cancer
* His friend asked Man United stars if they would help out by securing him tickets
* Marcus Rashford and Gary Neville helped arrange a trip for the Brighton game
* The striker posted a picture of him with John at the game holding a signed shirt

After beating stage-3 cancer, US-based Manchester United fan John Berk had one wish - to go to Old Trafford to watch his first game live.

He had help raising the cash for the pricey trip to England, but was still without a way to see the Red Devils in action against Brighton, so in stepped United star Marcus Rashford with a ticket and former player Gary Neville soon chipped in by promising accommodation at his nearby Hotel Football.

And John's dreams have finally been made a reality after Rashford came good on his promise to host the survivor, posting a picture with him after the game on Sunday.

John was even given a signed shirt by the United ace as he posed with a group of his friends who had travelled with him.

And it turned out to be a successful day all round as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men ran out 3-1 winners against the Seagulls - with Rashford himself getting in on the act.

After sorting out the dream trip for John, Rashford paid tribute to him on Twitter, writing: 'Humbled to meet @Jobu_13 and his friends after the game as well.

Marcus Rashford (2nd left) with John and friends after the game, handing him a signed jersey

'It was a pleasure to host you after the journey you’ve been on, John. Hope you enjoyed the win and also enjoy the rest of your time in Manchester.'

Replying to Rashford's post, John was ecstatic and thanked the star for 'an incredible trip', saying it was a day he 'will never forget'.

'Incredible day. Incredible trip,' he said. 'All topped off by a great United performance. Day I will never forget. Great meeting you and tell your family we are grateful for their hospitality. Pure class! COME ON UNITED!'

It all started when John's friend Matt Waymont sent a Tweet asking for assistance from United stars to get him at his first game last month, saying his 'legendary' friend had beaten cancer and was a lifelong fan, but was having trouble securing a ticket for a game.

The likes of Rashford, Jesse Lingard and Paul Pogba were tagged in the post in an attempt to get their attention.

And it wasn't long before Rashford delivered, sending a tweet back that tickets had been sorted, before urging ex-United defender Neville to help with a hotel.

Neville replied saying he would oblige, with the Sky Sports pundit owning the Hotel Football complex outside of Old Trafford.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7672127/Marcus-Rashford-hosts-cancer-survivor-Old-Trafford-pair-pose-photo-Brighton-win.html
Old 14-11-2019, 08:24 AM   #304
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'If you live up to expectations, you don't have to deal with pressure': Marcus Rashford claims accepting high demands is key to succeeding at Manchester United

* Marcus Rashford admits there is high pressure playing for Manchester United
* But striker claims part of his development was to cope with the high demands
* England international has been in good form with six goals from seven games

Striker Marcus Rashford believes living up to the high expectations playing for Manchester United brings helps him to deal with pressure.

The 22-year-old, currently preparing for England's match against Montenegro, is one of 54 players to have scored more than a half-century of goals for the club.

He has been in the spotlight from the moment he made his debut as a last-minute change to the starting line-up in a February 2016 Europa League game against Midtjylland.

However, during his meteoric rise he has had to endure his fair share of criticism and scrutiny but he believes the club's values have helped him to cope.

'For me, at Manchester United, they develop you to a stage where you don't necessarily feel the pressure,' Rashford told Inside United magazine.

'It's more just something that you have to live up to. But because you've been there for so long, they try to instill it into you to try to live up to the expectations of Manchester United - which, of course, are very high.

Marcus Rashford is training with England in preparation for their clash with Montenegro. Rashford is in good form for the Red Devils, scoring six goals in his last seven games

'Naturally, if you do live up to the expectations, you don't have to deal with any pressure. So that's the way I think about it.

'For me, I've been at United for many years and the amount of friends I've seen come and go is huge, and it just makes you feel privileged that you managed to get the opportunity.

'I just try to maintain a level head. You know, whether you win or you lose, if you try to keep the same sort of feeling and a level head, it tends to help you best

'But once you get the opportunity, the hardest thing is staying there. So that's the challenge.'

Rashford, a product of United's academy which he joined at the age of seven, admits there is a huge adjustment which takes place when you make a first-team breakthrough.

'The first couple of games that you play, it can be tough, when you go back home or when you go to the shop,' he added.

'A simple thing like going to the shop to buy something: it used to take you two or five minutes, but now is like a 30-minute trip to go and get something.

'Little things like that. You just get used to it, you become accustomed to it.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7681131/Marcus-Rashford-claims-accepting-high-demands-key-succeeding-Manchester-United.html
Old 18-11-2019, 09:35 AM   #305
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I only have one aim in life and that is to be a professional footballer - hopefully at Manchester United': Marcus Rashford reveals he has achieved his childhood ambition as he posts image of what he set out to do at 11 years old

* Marcus Rashford has been a key player for Man United since his debut in 2016
* The striker came through the United academy before breaking into the team
* Rashford has revealed a note written as a youngster of his goal to be a footballer
* The 22-year-old has played 187 games for United, scoring 54 goals for the club

Marcus Rashford has revealed a note written when he was 11 years old outlining his ambitions to become a professional footballer for Manchester United.

The 22-year-old has been a key man at Old Trafford since breaking into the first team under Louis van Gaal, and has had plenty of expectation heaped on his young shoulders to help guide Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side up the Premier League table.

And the Wythenshawe-born striker shared a note he had written as a youngster, showing that his ambition from a young age was to be a professional footballer for his hometown club.

Marcus Rashford has shared a note outlining his goal to be a footballer for Manchester United. The note showed a young Rashford's future aims as well as his thoughts on his journey so far

The note, which his mother discovered recently, reads: 'I hope my future is very bright in and out of school especially in my career as a footballer.

'I want to have a different lifestyle and make my family and others proud of me.

'I only have one aim in life and that is to be a professional footballer, and hopefully at Manchester United.'

Rashford has certainly achieved that goal, having already made 187 appearances for the club, scoring 54 goals and providing 29 assists for his team-mates.

The forward came through the United academy and has been a key man for his hometown club. Rashford has also broken into the England set up and scored in Thursday's 7-0 win at Wembley

The note also revealed a young Rashford's thoughts on his journey so far as a youth team player at Carrington.

'My journey so far has been amazing,' it read. 'I have experienced a lot of things associated with Manchester United and with school.

'Thank you everyone and especially to those who have helped me on this breathtaking journey. I promise that I will work my hardest and I will try my best to become a professional footballer.'

The forward has also forced his way into the England set up, and was on the scoresheet as England thrashed Montenegro 7-0 in Thursday night's Euro 2020 qualifier.

He has won 37 caps for his country, scoring nine goals since making his debut against Australia in 2016, becoming the youngest Englishman to score on his international debut.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7689183/Marcus-Rashford-reveals-achieved-childhood-ambition-playing-Manchester-United.html
Old 18-11-2019, 05:07 PM   #306
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Semoga ketokceran Rashford di Timnas Inggris bisa menular di Man United.
Amiiin.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 08:24 AM   #307
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Marcus Rashford admits he has come through a 'tough period' and a crisis of confidence at Manchester United... but now says he's ready to 'come up with the goods' after run of matches

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Man United side made poor start to 2019-20 campaign
* Results have improved in recent weeks, which have seen United move up table
* Marcus Rashford is back firing on all cylinders, scoring in the last four games

Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford has revealed he has come through a 'tough period' at the club.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side made a poor start to the 2019-20 campaign but results have improved in recent weeks.

United have moved up to seventh in the Premier League table and Rashford is back firing on all cylinders, scoring in the last four games he has played in.

Manchester United's Marcus Rashford has revealed he has come through a 'tough period'. Rashford is back firing on all cylinders, scoring in the last four games he has played in

'It has been a tough period and now I'm getting consistent games and playing week in, week out,' Rashford said, as reported by Goal.

'As a forward that has huge importance.

'If you are not in the team and you're in and out, you don't quite have that confidence in front of goal. But when you're having a run in the team it's important to come up with the goods and once you start doing that it becomes second nature.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7701987/Marcus-Rashford-reveals-come-tough-period-Man-United.html
Old 22-11-2019, 08:36 AM   #308
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'There's not a better person for the job': Marcus Rashford backs Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as Mauricio Pochettino is again linked with Old Trafford move

* Manchester United have endured an inconsistent start to the Premier League
* Marcus Rashford insists Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is the best man to lead the club
* United return to Premier League action against Sheffield United on Sunday

Marcus Rashford insists Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is the best person to be Manchester United manager, despite questions resurfacing over his suitability with Mauricio Pochettino now available.

Pochettino was the red-hot favourite to replace Jose Mourinho when he was sacked by United last year, but Solskajer was appointed as interim manager before landing the job full-time.

Rashford signed a new four-year deal to stay at Old Trafford in the summer and underlined Solskjaer's influence upon committing his future.

Marcus Rashford has thrown his support behind manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Solskjaer's position could fall back under scrutiny with Mauricio Pochettino available

'There was no hesitation from me over signing a new contract,' Rashford told Sky Sports News.

'And it was the same for Ole as well - I could see where his head was at, where he wanted the club to be at and for me it was just a no-brainer.

'We were on the same page and wanted the same things for the club. Ole is a great guy and he has the club's interests at heart so there's not a better person for the job in my opinion.'

Rashford wants United to win silverware this season as well as secure a place in the top four.

'Manchester United have always got to chase trophies,' he said.

'I think it's been 18 months (actually two-and-a-half years) since we won our last trophy so it's been a while. If we come out of this season with top four but without a trophy, I wouldn't be happy.'

Manchester United return to Premier League action on Sunday with a trip to Brammall Lane to face Sheffield United.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7710025/Theres-not-better-person-job-Marcus-Rashford-backs-Solskjaer-Pochettino-looming.html
Old 26-11-2019, 09:16 AM   #309
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It's disheartening not to go on and win': Marcus Rashford admits disappointment as Manchester United draw with Sheffield United despite mounting late comeback

* Manchester United drew 3-3 with Sheffield United in Premier League clash
* Having come back to take 3-2 lead, visitors conceded last-minute equaliser
* Marcus Rashford admitted his side lacked a leader to see out the final minutes

Marcus Rashford's pride at Manchester United's storming comeback at Sheffield United was tinged with disappointment as the forward believes they would have won if pushed to remain on the front foot.

Sunday's Premier League clash at a bouncing Bramall Lane was a thrill-a-minute ride, with the in-form Blades going ahead through John Fleck's bundled effort and Lys Mousset's eye-catching second-half strike

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side were abysmal for large swathes of the match, only for an unlikely seven-minute scoring spree to see the visitors go 3-2 up through Brandon Williams, Mason Greenwood and Rashford.

Marcus Rashford admitted he was disheartened Manchester United drew with Sheffield United

But what looked set to be a stunning win ended in frustration for the visitors as substitute Oli McBurnie struck at the death to earn Chris Wilder's United a deserved 3-3 draw.

'It's disheartening,' Rashford said. 'We know that we didn't play well enough, especially in the first half, the first 50-60 minutes.

'But we managed to find it inside of us and get back into the game and get in a good, strong position in the game.

'Obviously to come away with a draw is tough to take, especially in the fashion that it was.

'We just can't let this dampen the mood in the team. We keep going with the right attitude in the next game.

'We just go to win and it's important that we understand the bigger picture and the current situation we're in, and to show fight like we did.

'Credit to the team and to the manager and to the fans, it was a good spell to get back into the game, but it's disheartening not to go on and win from that.'

Put to Rashford that he must have thought he had scored the winner, he told MUTV: 'There was still a bit of time left after.

'But for me and for the team we have to see that time as an opportunity to go and get the fourth or the fifth, really kill the game off because for me that's what our strengths are, that's what we're good at doing.

'So, if we play to our strengths... we win this game. But don't get me wrong, I understand that it's difficult on the pitch, you get tired physically, mentally, you tend to just naturally drop into that position.

'But in those moments we need someone to just tell us to get up, go and press the ball and just keep the forward thinking in the team because, I'll say it again, that's when we're at our best.'

The latter remark was striking from Rashford, who spoke of 'negatives and positives' ahead of Thursday's Europa League trip to Astana.

Among the highlights was the performance of 19-year-old left-back Williams, who scored a stunning first senior goal shortly before 18-year-old Greenwood opened his Premier League account.

'It's definitely a special feeling, for Brandon especially,' Rashford said. 'He's done brilliantly since he's come up with us.

'And obviously for Mason, for any forward, it's beautiful to score a goal. That's what he's good at. As a youngster, that's all he knows. He knows how to score goals.

'Like I said before, if we play positive football, that's when we're at our best.

'Obviously both of them came through the academy. All they know is how to attack and play forward-thinking football and you can see with the way they play they just bring that into the team and that's what Man United is.'

Manchester United's identity was not as clear as the Blades' on Sunday, with Wilder's men once again impressing.

Organised, creative and exciting throughout, man-of-the-match Mousset was particularly impressive before going off injured.

'Lys has a tight hamstring, so hopefully it's not damaged,' Wilder said.

'But, yet again, what a threat going the other way and what an out. He feels the love from the players and staff and most importantly the fans, and he'll be a good player for us.

'Once again the combination of Lys and David McGoldrick caused all sorts of problems throughout the game, when Lys was on.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7723823/Marcus-Rashford-admits-disappointment-Manchester-United-draw-Sheffield-United.html
Old 05-12-2019, 08:16 AM   #310
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'He played like he was in the playground with his mates': Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hails Marcus Rashford after his matchwinning double against Tottenham

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer praised Marcus Rashford after his brace against Tottenham
* Rashford was hugely impressive as Manchester United won 2-1 at Old Trafford
* The 22-year-old's goals ensured Jose Mourinho's return was an unhappy one

Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Marcus Rashford played as if he was in the playground with his mates after his brace ruined Jose Mourinho's return to Old Trafford.

Rashford scored in the sixth minute and then slotted home a second-half penalty to earn a 2-1 win and ease the pressure on Mourinho's successor, who had overseen their worst start to a season since 1988.

The England international also rattled the crossbar and sent a free-kick just wide as he was on a one-man mission to make it a night to forget for the Portuguese.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said that striker Marcus Rashford played like he was in the playground. United boss Solskjaer was full of praise for Rashford, who scored a brace against Tottenham

It was 351 days since Mourinho was fired at United, but he was back with Spurs and would have fancied a win after Dele Alli's brilliant equaliser just before the break.

But it was Rashford who stole the headlines.

Solskjaer said: 'The boy is 22 and today he played like he was in the back yard or garden or in the playground with his mates.

'He has just enjoyed himself. Sometimes there is expectation or pressure on him because we do expect a lot from him because he has shown it so many times.

'We want them to go out and enjoy themselves, with no fear of losing. United fans love to see wingers and forwards play with courage.

'I'm very happy with how he's matured, we want him to but it's natural he can't have this level as this was a top-class performance.'

With the availability of Mauricio Pochettino, who Mourinho replaced at Spurs, looming large over Solskjaer, the boss saw his team put in a fine display.

They led after six minutes when Rashford beat Paulo Gazzaniga at the near post, but it looked like they would be punished for not making their dominance count.

Alli's brilliant goal, his fourth in four games under Mourinho, brought Spurs level, but Rashford's penalty in the 47th minute won it for United.

'It was one of the best, we have had spells against Liverpool, Chelsea, Leicester of course, but for 40 minutes we were excellent,' the Norwegian said of his side's display.

'But the reaction after they scored was also good I felt, it is always a concern because so many times this season we have been winning, gone into a draw and stayed in a draw, but they never gave in, trusted themselves and I think we deserved to win.'

Mourinho had spoken warmly about his time at Old Trafford in the build-up to the match, but he will have desperately wanted to win and become the first-ever Spurs manager to win his first three top-flight league games in charge.

It was a flat performance, though, and he accepts his former side deserved to win.

'For 30 minutes they were not just better than us, they were much better than us,' Mourinho admitted.

'They were better in intensity, in aggression, they were winning first balls, second balls, 50/50 duels, but we were lucky.

'Then in the last 15 minutes of the first half we were us and United were in trouble. We scored a goal and I thought in the second half with some adjustments we did at half-time, I thought we were going to win it.

'You go from the 1-1 and you want to go there for the three points and you arrive in the second half and they play the game that they want to play.

'They dropped the block, they defend, they got fouls, a couple of dangerous counter-attacks, closing, closing, closing.

'Then we had the ball in the last third, the goal could happen, but didn't. I think they deserved to win.'

Mourinho was afforded a warm reception by the home fans and also shared an embrace with Solskjaer both before the game and afterwards.

On his relationship with the Norwegian, he said: 'There is no problem, what's the problem?

'I have nothing against him, I think he has nothing against me, that is just that, why should we have any problem.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7757637/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-hails-Manchester-United-striker-Marcus-Rashford-brace-against-Tottenham.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 98
Aba_MaczUnited, AbdoelWhae, adnantsaqib69, adrieee, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, andi abdul, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, Ardi_UIMOLT, asby_ansya, axlfaris, B4YU, bang_zak, bbobbyitta5057, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, braausasda9593, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, der_emperor, dzulbeid, edhowin, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fey777, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, Gothic, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hasyim arif, HenryRooney07, hombreng, id4y, ImranImoh30, jehnzhulze7993, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, Juni HW, kuncahyo dicky, lauraniza, Legolash, Lila, mfikri19, Muhammad Nizar, Muzen Sebastian, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, penk22_, Rean, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, reza willya, RH20, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Rony_17, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, SR 7, Taufik_Liem, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, united7, Van_Munandar, victory II, wazza_ampuh, widhyraditya_, wira_ozora, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku, Zulfan