United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 13-08-2019, 07:00 AM   #211
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Romelu Lukaku

Aksi penampilan perdana Lukaku bersama Inter..

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2019, 09:35 AM   #212
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'In England it's a lot of work but over here it's real work': Romelu Lukaku aims fresh dig at Manchester United following £73m move

* Romelu Lukaku ended his disappointing Manchester United spell this summer
* Lukaku sealed a move to Italy after falling down pecking order at Old Trafford
* He is already feeling the effects of a tough training regime at Inter Milan

Romelu Lukaku aimed a dig at Manchester United by claiming training is harder under Antonio Conte at Inter Milan.

The striker completed a £73million switch to the San Siro last week after it became clear opportunities under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer would be limited.

Conte told the Inter board Lukaku was his top target even before taking the job and has been working on improving the 26-year-old's fitness.

Romelu Lukaku works up a sweat as he trains with his new Inter Milan side on Wednesday

'It's hard - it's different' Lukaku said. 'In England, it's a lot of work. But over here, it's real work.'

They are comments that are likely to dismay the United hierarchy after Lukaku's indifferent spell at Old Trafford. The Belgium international joked that his diet at Inter is now merely salad.

'I didn't come here to live,' he added. 'I came here to help the team achieve something.'

His national team manager Roberto Martinez also claimed Lukaku had to leave United for the sake of his career.

'The link between Romelu and Manchester United simply had come to an end,' Martinez told Het Laaste Niewus.

'He needed fresh air: he's found it at Inter and joined a very ambitious club.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7358357/Romelu-Lukaku-aims-fresh-dig-Manchester-United.html
Old 15-08-2019, 09:47 AM   #213
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'The link between Romelu and Manchester United had simply come to an end… he needed fresh air': Belgium boss Roberto Martinez says Inter will see a revitalised Lukaku

* Roberto Martinez believes that Romelu Lukaku will be revitalised at Inter Milan
* Lukaku left Manchester United for Inter last week in a £73million move
* Belgium boss Martinez believes it was inevitable Lukaku would leave United

Belgium coach Roberto Martinez believes that Romelu Lukaku will be revitalised after leaving Manchester United to join Inter Milan.

Lukaku was heavily linked with a departure from United throughout the summer transfer window, and a deal finally came to fruition last week, with the striker signing for Inter in a £73million move.

The 26-year-old was heavily criticised for some of his performances for United, and Martinez believes that it was inevitable that Lukaku would leave Old Trafford.

'The link between Romelu and Manchester United had simply come to an end,' Martinez told Het Laaste Niewus.

'He needed fresh air: he's found it at Inter and joined a very ambitious club.'

Lukaku joined United from Everton two years ago amid much expectation but left the club without having won a trophy.

Roberto Martinez believes that Romelu Lukaku will be revitalised at Inter Milan. Lukaku scored 42 goals for Manchester United but also received much criticism. Belgium coach Martinez feels Lukaku's departure from United was inevitable

During his time at United, Lukaku scored 42 goals in 96 appearances, but 27 of those goals were scored in his first campaign at the club.

The switch to Inter means that Lukaku will be playing outside the Premier League for the first time since 2012, when he was playing in his homeland with Anderlecht.

Lukaku is already the highest scoring player of all time for Belgium having scored 48 times for his country.

He hit four goals in his first outing in an Inter shirt - an 8-0 thrashing of Serie D side Virtus Bergamo.

It is anticipated that Lukaku will make his competitive debut for Inter at home to Lecce in Serie A on Monday.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7356309/Belgium-boss-Roberto-Martinez-says-Inter-Milan-revitalised-Romelu-Lukaku.html
Old 16-08-2019, 06:58 AM   #214
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mungkin Lukaku harus kembali memanjang rambutnya lagi seperti dulu saat masih di Chelsea agar permainannya menjadi luar biasa, hehehe...
Old 22-08-2019, 09:14 AM   #215
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'We are not dumb, we know who is doing leaks': Romelu Lukaku blasts Manchester United over handling of his £73m departure to Inter Milan

* Romelu Lukaku sealed a £73m move from Manchester United to Inter Milan
* In a podcast recorded before he left, the striker slammed his former club
* Lukaku believes he was treated with disrespect as the moved dragged on

Romelu Lukaku launched a scathing attack on Manchester United for their handling of his £73million transfer to Inter Milan in a podcast recorded before he sealed the switch.

The Belgian did not play for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side in pre-season as the two clubs haggled over a deal, before completing his move on August 8.

He made clear his frustrations with his now former club when speaking to former NBA star Josh Hart, believing they had not done enough to shut down rumours and forced him from Old Trafford.

Romelu Lukaku vented his frustrations with Manchester United before his move to Inter Milan. The striker believes the club leaked rumours about his future and did not support him

Lukaku told the LightHarted Podcast with Josh Hart, in an episode recorded before his departure: 'A lot of stuff has been said where I didn't feel protected.

'I felt like a lot of rumours, "Rom going there", "they don't want Rom", and nobody came out to shut it down.

'It was for a good three, four weeks. I'm waiting for someone to come out and shut it down. It didn't happen.

'I had my conversation, told them it was better to go our separate ways. If you don't want to protect somebody, all these rumours come out. I just wanted you to say "Rom is going to fight for his place", but it never happened for four, five months.

'It was all, "he's got to go, he doesn't deserve to be there". Well OK, then I want to go now. There is fighting for your position, but also being somewhere that people want you to be.

'If you're happy, you find a way, it doesn't matter if you're on the bench or starting.

'But nobody told me that was the situation, so I thought for two, three weeks to analyse, see all this **** coming out in the media. Who leaks it? Not me. Not my agent. I see it on my phone come out of nowhere.

'I told them it's not good for me to be at a place where I'm not wanted. We're not stupid. They consider us dumb, but we are not dumb, we know who is doing leaks and stuff. I told them, you can't be working like this, it's better for me to go now.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7381251/Manchester-United-news-Romelu-Lukaku-blasts-club-handling-73m-departure-Inter-Milan.html
Old 23-08-2019, 06:38 AM   #216
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Benci tapi Cinta Lukaku pada Mourinho
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

London - Romelu Lukaku mengaku kerap ribut dengan Jose Mourinho. Striker Belgia itu pernah marah dengan keputusan Mourinho karena meminjamkan dia saat masih di Chelsea.

Lukaku merintis kariernya di Inggris bersama Chelsea usai digaet dari Anderlecht pada 2011. Setelah hanya berperan minimal di musim perdananya, Lukaku dikirim Mourinho ke West Bromwich sebagai pemain pinjaman untuk musim 2012/13.

Bersama the Baggies, Lukaku menjadi sensasi usai mengemas 17 gol. Namun, ketajaman Lukaku belum cukup meyakinkan Mourinho sehingga penyerang berpostur tinggi-besar itu dipinjamkan lagi ke Everton di mana dia membukukan 15 gol plus 8 assist dalam 31 penampilan di Liga Inggris.

"Aku pergi ke West Brom dan sukses, aku mencetak 17 gol saat berusia 19 tahun, dan kemudian aku kembali dan aku serta pelatih saat itu Jose Mourinho, kami tidak punya pemikiran yang sama," Lukaku mengatakan kepada Lightharted Podcast, yang dikutip Metro.

"Aku berpikir aku pantas untuk bermain, dia berpikir aku belum siap. Jadi aku dan dia sepakat bahwa mungkin lebih baik bagiku untuk pergi lagi, dan aku pergi lagi [ke Everton], dan aku sukses lagi."

Lukaku dan Mourinho akhirnya bereuni di Manchester United. Selama 1,5 musim ditangani Mourinho, Lukaku mencetak 33 gol dan 11 assist di seluruh kompetisi. Mourinho kemudian diberhentikan di akhir 2018 dan kini Lukaku hengkang ke Inter Milan.

Saat ditanya apakah dia pernah membicarakan hal itu dengan Mourinho lagi, Lukaku menjawab: 'Ya, ketika [aku di Man United], aku ingat kami saat itu di Moskow dua tahun lalu, kami melawan CSKA, aku bilang ke dia, 'Yo bung, dulu aku sangat ingin menghajarmu' dan kami berdua menertawakannya."

"Hubunganku dengan Jose itu ... semua orang punya hubungan pribadi dengan dia, tapi aku dan dia kami berselisih. Kami bertengkar, tapi aku mencintai dia sebagai seseorang. Kupikir dia juga mencintaiku sebagai seseorang, tapi kami bertengkar terus. Terus-terusan. Dia mungkin mulai duluan, tapi kemudian aku yang memulai. Tapi dia tentu saja temanku, dia temanku," tandas penyerang berusia 26 tahun itu.
Old 23-08-2019, 09:32 AM   #217
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'We bump heads but I love him as a man': Romelu Lukaku reveals admiration for Jose Mourinho despite rocky relationship with former Manchester United manager

* Inter Milan forward and Portuguese manager worked together briefly at Chelsea
* Jose Mourinho brought the striker to Old Trafford for £75m in summer of 2017
* Romelu Lukaku has lifted lid on his bond with the former Man United manager

Romelu Lukaku has revealed his admiration for Jose Mourinho despite his rocky relationship with the former Manchester United boss.

The Inter Milan forward and the Portuguese manager worked together briefly at Chelsea before the latter brought the striker to Old Trafford for £75million in the summer of 2017.

Mourinho was sacked as United boss back in December while Lukaku left United for Inter just this month.

Romelu Lukaku (L) revealed his admiration for former Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho. He has lifted the lid on his bond, admitting that the pair did not see eye to eye all the time. Lukaku, who joined Inter in a £73m deal, defended Mourinho during their time at Old Trafford. Inter Milan forward and Portuguese boss worked together briefly at Chelsea and then United

The 26-year-old has lifted the lid on his bond with Mourinho, admitting that the pair did not see eye to eye all the time.

'Everybody has their own personal relationship with him,' Lukaku told the Lightharted Podcast.

'Me and him, we bump heads but I love him as a man.

'I think he loves me as a man but we bump heads all the time. Sometimes he might be picky on me and then I'll be picky on him. He's my guy, for sure.'

Lukaku, who joined Inter in a £73m deal, defended Mourinho during their time together at Old Trafford.

He backed his combative management style and gave words of advice to United team-mates who had come to blows with Mourinho.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7382671/Lukaku-reveals-admiration-former-Man-United-boss-Jose-Mourinho.html
Old 27-08-2019, 09:19 AM   #218
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

sementara itu ........

Romelu Lukaku silenced his critics over his weight by scoring on his Inter Milan debut. The former Manchester United striker scored Inter's third goal to seal the points against Lecce

Lukaku, signed from Manchester United this month, opened his account on the hour

Inter Milan's head coach Antonio Conte hugs Romelu Lukaku after the final whistle on Monday
Old 27-08-2019, 04:45 PM   #219
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 27-08-2019, 05:00 PM   #220
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Meski Bikin Gol, Lukaku Tetap Kena Kritik
Bayu Baskoro Febianto - detikSport

Jakarta - Romelu Lukaku berhasil mencetak gol di laga debutnya bersama Inter Milan di Liga Italia. Meski demikian, ia tetap dapat kritikan dari fans.

Pemain asal Belgia itu menjadi starter kala menjalani debut bersama Inter Milan di Liga Italia menghadapi Lecce, Selasa (27/8/2019) dini hari WIB. Pada laga yang berlangsung di Stadion Giuseppe Meazza itu, Nerazzurri menang 4-0.

Dari empat gol yang dilesakkan oleh Inter, mantan pemain Manchester United itu berhasil menyumbangkan satu gol di babak kedua. Ini juga menjadi gol pertama Lukaku di kompetisi resmi setelah berseragam Biru Hitam.

Pelatih Inter, Antonio Conte, mengapresiasi Lukaku di pertandingan tersebut. Baginya, pemain berusia 26 tahun itu telah menunjukkan kualitasnya di lapangan.

Meski debutnya terlihat apik, namun Lukaku tetap mendapat kritikan di laga itu. Banyak fans yang mengomentari kemampuan sang striker dalam melakukan sentuhan pertama terhadap bola.

Pada satu kesempatan, Lukaku terlihat mencoba untuk mengontrol bola yang diumpankan kepadanya. Namun dirinya gagal mengontrol bola tersebut, sehingga mampu direbut oleh lawan dengan mudah.

Hal itu pun tidak luput dari perhatian para fans. Mereka melancarkan kritikan kepada Lukaku di media sosial.

"Lukaku sudah megembangkan skill kontrol bolanya sejak meninggalkan United" cuit akun @Natz_reloaded dengan nada satire.

"Sentuhan pertama yang menjadi ciri khas," tambah akun lainnya disertai emoji tertawa.

"Sekali dungu, maka selamanya akan dungu" ejek salah satu fans MU dengan akun @ManUtdMakeMeSad.

Masalah kontrol bola Lukaku sebelumnya sempat jadi pembicaraan kala ia berkostum The Red Devils. Pemain berusia 26 tahun itu dianggap tidak piawai mengolah bola sentuhan pertama, sehingga kerap direbut oleh lawan.

Salah satu pundit di talkSPORT, Micky Gray, bahkan pernah melontarkan kritikan keras soal ini. Baginya, Lukaku adalah pemain dengan kontrol bola terburuk yang pernah ia saksikan.

"Orang-orang mungkin mempertanyakan itu karena dia adalah pencetak gol, dan saya mengatakan ini dengan sungguh-sunguh, jika Lukaku adalah pemain dengan kontrol bola terburuk yang pernah saya lihat dari seorang penyerang tengah yang bermain di Liga Inggris," tegas Gray.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 35
adaastopa5922, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, an_setanmerah, Blacklist7, delongedee, endhy_cantona, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, iman, ivanzferdinand, jojo poenya, kedangsul, Kurnia Alif, Legolash, m4nunited, malle, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, smile_boy, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, victory II, wira_ozora, zudomiriku