United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 09-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #1
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default David William Moyes

Welcome to Old Trafford

Quote:
RT @Everton: OFFICIAL: Everton can confirm that David Moyes will leave the Club at the end of the season.
Quote:
RT @ESPNFC: Everton have confirmed that David Moyes will leave the club at the end of the season and wants to join Man United. #EFC #MUFC
Sbg supporter MUFC, saya doakan yang terbaik, dukungan terbaik! In MOUyes we trust...

permisi ya gw edit ;D

dari wikipedia:

David William Moyes (born 25 April 1963) is a Scottish former footballer and the current manager of English Premier League club Manchester United. He was the 2003, 2005 and 2009 League Managers Association Manager of the Year. He is also on the Committee for the League Managers Association in an executive capacity. Moyes will take over as manager of Manchester United on 1st July 2013.

Moyes made over 540 league appearances as a centre half in a playing career that began with Celtic, where he won a championship medal. He then played for Dunfermline Athletic and ended his playing career with Preston North End. He became a coach at Preston, working his way up to assistant manager before eventually taking over as manager in 1998, his first managerial position.

Moyes became manager of Everton in March 2002 and under him the club qualified for the Champions League in 2005 and reached the FA Cup final in 2009. Upon reaching his tenth anniversary at the club Moyes received praise from many fellow managers including Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsène Wenger and Kenny Dalglish for his achievements at Everton, despite operating with a limited budget.[3] His service to Everton was also raised in Parliament by Steve Rotheram MP.[4] Moyes is the third-longest serving manager in the Premier League and the English football league system as a whole, behind Ferguson and Wenger.

In May 2013, Everton announced Moyes would leave the club at the end of the 2012–13 season and that he had expressed a desire to succeed Alex Ferguson at Manchester United.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT

Last edited by VaDLi; 09-05-2013 at 11:15 PM..
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redsbusby For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2013, 09:41 PM   #2
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: David William Moyes

Udah deal nih?
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:43 PM   #3
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Last edited by troy andreas; 29-06-2013 at 12:11 AM..
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sudah resmi yach ?
Jika ya, saya doakan semoga bisa membuat sejarah baru di Manchester United
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:55 PM   #5
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Lahirnya sebuah era baru di Manchester United ?

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:04 PM   #6
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Jiah udah langsung aja padahal belum ada opisial dari Manutd nya...
awas ntar kalo ngga jadi TS kita bata rame2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:14 PM   #7
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by theater of dream View Post
Jiah udah langsung aja padahal belum ada opisial dari Manutd nya...
awas ntar kalo ngga jadi TS kita bata rame2
Wkwkwkwk

Berkali- kali ane refresh di web United gak ada beritanya nih
Old 09-05-2013, 11:03 PM   #8
and1
first team
Manchester is My Heaven

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
and1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to all
Visit and1's Twitter

Manchester United appoints new manager

• Manchester United Board unanimously approves the recommendation of Sir Alex Ferguson
• Moyes to take the helm on 1 July
• Committed to long-term in 6 year deal

Welcome to Manchester United, David Moyes

udah resmi di manutd.com --> http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...vid-moyes.aspx
Old 09-05-2013, 11:12 PM   #9
troy andreas

Manchester United appoints new manager

• Manchester United Board unanimously approves the recommendation of Sir Alex Ferguson
• Moyes to take the helm on 1 July
• Committed to long-term in 6 year deal

NYSE:MANU, Manchester UK. David Moyes will take over as the Manager of Manchester United from the 2013/14 season.

David, 50, has been the Everton manager since 2002, joining after a successful spell as manager of Preston North End.

Announcing his successor, Sir Alex Ferguson said:

"When we discussed the candidates that we felt had the right attributes we unanimously agreed on David Moyes. David is a man of great integrity with a strong work ethic. I've admired his work for a long time and approached him as far back as 1998 to discuss the position of Assistant Manager here. He was a young man then at the start of his career and has since gone on to do a magnificent job at Everton. There is no question he has all the qualities we expect of a manager at this Club.”

Sir Bobby Charlton said:

“I have always said that we wanted the next manager to be a genuine Manchester United man. In David Moyes, we have someone who understands the things that make this such a special club. We have secured a man who is committed to the long-term and will build teams for the future as well as now. Stability breeds success.

“David has tremendous strength of character and recognises the importance of bringing young players through and developing them alongside world class talent. At United, I think David will be able to express himself. I’m delighted he has accepted and I’m ooking forward to working with him.”

Ed Woodward, said:

“In David Moyes, we have secured the services of an outstanding manager who has all the skills to build on the phenomenal legacy in place today. I have no doubt that he will bring an energy and commitment to deliver winning football that is part of the fabric of this Club. In this respect, he is cut from the same cloth as the Old Trafford greats who go before him.

“I have been very impressed by David’s personal and managerial traits, which reflect the Manchester United values. I have no doubt that he will embrace, and soon become an integral part of, United’s unique culture and heritage.”

Joel Glazer said:

“I am very pleased David has agreed to lead Manchester United into the future. His hard working style and steely determination and are characteristics we value at the Club. He has impressed as a coach for many years now and we strongly believe he will be able to take up from where Alex is leaving off by continuing this Club’s tradition of flair football played by exciting, world class players.”

Avie Glazer said:

“The search for a new manager has been very short. Alex was very clear with his recommendation and we are delighted that David has agreed to accept the job. He comes to us with excellent credentials and a strong track record. I know he is keen to get started and Ed will be sitting down with him as soon as the season is over to discuss plans for the summer and beyond."

David Gill said:

“I’m delighted that David has agreed to join Manchester United. He has done a terrific job at Everton and has all the qualities that we are looking for in a manager to succeed Alex.”

David Moyes said:

“It’s a great honour to be asked to be the next Manager of Manchester United. I am delighted that Sir Alex saw fit to recommend me for the job. I have great respect for everything he has done and for the Football Club.

“I know how hard it will be to follow the best manager ever, but the opportunity to manage Manchester United isn’t something that comes around very often and I’m really looking forward to taking up the post next season.

“I have had a terrific job at Everton, with a tremendous chairman and Board of Directors and a great set of players. Between now and the end of the season, I will do everything in my power to make sure we finish as high as possible in the table.

“Everton’s fantastic fans have played a big part in making my years at Goodison so enjoyable and I thank them wholeheartedly for the support they have given me and the players. Everton will be close to me for the rest of my life.”

David will be introduced to the world as the Manager of Manchester United in due course.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2013/May/manchester-united-appoints-new-manager-david-moyes.aspx?pageNo=3
Old 09-05-2013, 11:15 PM   #10
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

6 tahun... sangar langsung dikasih 6 tahun buat manager "ijo". Segitu percayanya Fergie ke Moyes. Saatnya ngelihat sepak terjangnya di bursa transfer. Jangan2 si kribo dibawa ke United.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 238
-bloodflowers-, @edosarag1h, A.besar, Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, Abi Nazhifa, adelberth, adhe united macz, AdhiX, adnan44, Agoenk Mancunian, akbardinata, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, alpben, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, amienz_muhamad, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, Anto MJ, Ardhie Nemanja, Ardiey11, arief rachman, Arif VDS, arik_, aris_33, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, ayahocta, Ayu Blasting, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, b3ck_23_wan, babol, bang_zak, beckz_on7, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, bucay deathbat, Bulma, cantonaaws81, capt_gunts, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cintaoven, clsenz, CRj, Darwin Sukendar, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, delongedee, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, Desky, De_Silvia, Dhie_Cantona07, dhodoadrian, dudut jr, dwi.cleverley23, ecly_watchaa, edgani, edroid, ekomasihoke, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, erland_lie, eyeofday, f3bry, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, fatikh, Febribule, febyrc, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, fikrirf, firman_A, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, ghopoereds, Gledies Anggy, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hendy, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, ib17u mancunian, iblismerah, id4y, ing areese, ipunkahmad, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jalanjalanyuk, jaxians, Jhein KimberLys, jifortin, JustUnited, keanOehlers, King_Cantona, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, larukuga, loveUNITED, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, Mamenamenz, marsel david, mayarararocks, MCR7, MEN J.EVANS, MichaelMU, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nickz09, nobitanta, Noe26, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, octus, oldark, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, panda777, penk22_, Peppiredarmy, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, pukimax, Pure_red, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, reddevilmaniac, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, revald, rgnar, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, ruffy3rd, RVP20, Ryan Smith, sen, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, Sir Suwie, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, sudhy nebo, Supernan, syaeful28, syahrizal, tasho, taufikdevil, theater of dream, toge, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, unromantic_dio, utdMaleoLuwuk, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, viki_manchunian, wahyou91, wazzapoetra, wazza_ampuh, Wengge Schmeichel, Wibiebintang, widihendrik, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, YUDHA ACHMAD, Zee de Wazza, zizitchy, zudomiriku