United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 02-04-2016, 09:33 AM   #881
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: Ryan Joseph Giggs

GIGGS HAILS INSPIRATIONAL SIR BOBBY

Ryan Giggs says Sir Bobby Charlton acts an inspiration to everyone associated with Manchester United and the club’s record appearance-maker will always be eternally grateful for all the help and advice he received from the Reds legend throughout his career.

Giggs famously overtook Sir Bobby in United’s all-time appearance stats on the night the Reds won a third European Cup in Moscow back in May 2008. While Sir Alex Ferguson had the biggest influence on Giggs's career, the current assistant manager says Sir Bobby’s guidance over the years was crucial to his success at Old Trafford.

“He’s always been really approachable and encouraging, from a young age right until I was 40 playing in the first team. He had a massive impact on me throughout my career,” Giggs told MUTV.

“He always took an interest in how the young players did. He’d go and watch the youth team and the Reserves, he’d come on tour when we would go abroad and that’s when you saw first hand the love people around the world had for him. He was always trying to help the young players whether it be by an encouraging word here and there or talking to you about something he saw in a game.”

Ahead of Sunday’s ceremony to mark the unveiling of the new Sir Bobby Charlton Stand at Old Trafford, Giggs was asked to sum up the impact the World Cup and European Cup winner has had on the club.

“I think he just epitomises Manchester United. He was one of the best players there’s ever been and he’s someone who is humble, approachable and who oozes class,” Giggs declared. “He’s a great person to know and he’s someone who has inspired me and helped me throughout my career.”

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/History/Thank-You-Sir-Bobby-Charlton/Thank-You-Sir-Bobby-News-And-Features/2016/Mar/ryan-giggs-hails-inspirational-sir-bobby-charlton-and-his-impact-on-manchester-united.aspx
Old 21-04-2016, 01:48 PM   #882
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs in shock running to become next Celtic boss

* Ronny Deila has confirmed he will leave Celtic at end of the season
* Ryan Giggs is among the names touted to replace Norwegian at Parkhead
* Manchester United assistant has reservations over continuing his career in the Scottish Premieship
* Former Bhoys manager Neil Lennon and David Moyes also in the running

Ryan Giggs is the shock name on Celtic’s wanted list to replace the departing Ronny Deila.

The current Bhoys boss has confirmed he will leave the club at the end of the season, leaving the Scottish giants looking for a new manager.

It is believed Manchester United legend Giggs, currently Louis van Gaal’s assistant, is aware of Celtic’s interest.

However, Sportsmail understands the 42-year-old has reservations about a move north of the border, even though he sees his long-term future as a manager and is said to be keen on taking a top job.

But the United coach is unconvinced a move to Scotland would represent the right career move as he looks to challenge himself.

The return of Rangers into the Scottish top flight should ensure a more competitive league, but Celtic are likely to dominate domestically again next season.

Manchester United assistant manager Ryan Giggs is being considered to become the next Celtic manager

In addition, Giggs wants clarification on his long-term role at Old Trafford before making a decision on his future.

Giggs has been earmarked by Old Trafford chiefs to become manager one day, possibly as Van Gaal’s successor. Likewise, United remain keen on keeping Giggs at the club on a long-term basis, but are aware of his desire to become a manager.

But his pathway to the hotseat is now unclear with Jose Mourinho and Mauricio Pochettino both touted as candidates to take over from Van Gaal.

Celtic, it is understood, are aware of Giggs’s hesitancy and are assessing other options. Neil Lennon could be considered for a return to Parkhead after leaving Bolton in March.

Northern Irishman Lennon, who won 16 trophies as a player and manager with Celtic, is keen on a return.

‘I would definitely be interested,’ he said. ‘I was associated with the club for 15 years, I missed it when I left as a player and there are aspects that you miss even now at 44 years of age.’

David Moyes has installed as the favourite – but the former Everton and Manchester United manager was non-committal when asked about the impending vacancy.

Moyes told Sky Sports: “I’ve been in that position [favourite for a job], there’ s been a few jobs come up that I’ve not taken on, where the bookies have got it wrong.

“Celtic’s a brilliant FC, great FC, unbelievable support and fan base, one of the biggest in the world but I’m going to wait until the summertime and make my decision in the summertime so there’s no hurry.

‘There’s lots of jobs that would interest me and, as I said, Celtic’s a great club.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3550413/Manchester-United-legend-Ryan-Giggs-shock-running-Celtic-boss.html
Old 25-04-2016, 01:31 PM   #883
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Ryan Giggs receives PFA Merit 2016 award after glittering Manchester United career

* Ryan Giggs made a club record 963 appearances for Manchester United
* His honours include 13 Premier League titles and two Champions Leagues
* Giggs also won 64 caps for Wales during a 16-year international career

Ryan Giggs joined a long line of Manchester United greats by winning the PFA Merit Award on Sunday.

The former United winger followed in the footsteps of Sir Alex Ferguson, Sir Matt Busby and Sir Bobby Charlton in picking up the prize, which is given for 'meritorious service to football'.

Giggs made a club record 963 appearances for the Red Devils and remains the most decorated player in the English game, having won 13 league titles, four FA Cups and two Champions League crowns during a glittering career.

Manchester United assistant manager Ryan Giggs has been accoladed with the PFA Merit award

The 42-year-old poses with the Merit award alongside PFA chief executive Gordon Taylor

Now assistant manager to Louis van Gaal, winning the PFA Merit award completes the set for Giggs, who was named Player of the Year in 2009 and Young Player of the Year in both 1992 and 1993.

'I'm chuffed to have to have won all three awards, the young player was a long time ago and then the player award was a big surprise,' Giggs said.

'This is the culmination of around 25 years since my debut, so it's a credit to myself, my team-mates, staff, family and friends.

'When you win each award you look down the trophy and you see the players who have won it before and you realise what a great accolade it is.

'This is the same. I've been here on the nights when people have won it and it's legends of the game. I'm fortunate to win it and I'll enjoy it.'

Giggs stands alongside Paul McGrath after being named the PFA Young Player of the Year in 1993

Giggs also played 64 times for Wales, but never played a major international tournament for his country, with his most notable achievements coming under Ferguson at United.

Asked what the key was to his success at Old Trafford, Giggs said: 'What Sir Alex always used to say was enjoy it. It was the last thing he said when you went out and played.

'Everything that comes with that obviously - improve every day, practise, listen, dedicate yourself - but most of all enjoy your football.

'That went for playing when I was 17 until when I was 40. It was a privilege to play at Old Trafford and I tried to enjoy it.'

United have endured a disappointing season under Van Gaal, with the team sitting five points behind fourth-placed Arsenal, albeit with a game in hand over the Gunners.

There is still a chance of silverware, however, after they beat Everton on Saturday to reach a record-equalling 19th FA Cup final.

'It's obviously big,' Giggs said. 'The club have got great history in the FA Cup and it's 12 years since we've won it.

'It was great yesterday to get to the final. It's a showcase. It's one of my first memories of football, the FA Cup, so it's special to me.

'I was fortunate to win it four times so to win it as a coach would be equally as special.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3556639/Ryan-Giggs-receives-PFA-Merit-2016-award-glittering-Manchester-United-career.html
Old 26-04-2016, 05:16 AM   #884
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Giggs !!!

RYAN GIGGS COLLECTS PFA MERIT AWARD

Ryan Giggs has joined a list of Manchester United greats including Sir Matt Busby, Sir Bobby Charlton and Sir Alex Ferguson by winning the prestigious PFA Merit Award on Sunday night.

The Reds legend famously made 963 appearances for the club – more than anyone else - and lifted 20 major honours during his illustrious playing career at Old Trafford. Aged 40, he finally retired in May 2013 to begin a coaching career and is of course now assistant manager to Louis van Gaal.

The Merit Award is given for “meritorious service to football” and Giggs picked up his special honour at a glittering ceremony in London, completing a unique hat-trick of PFA prizes for the Welshman following his previous Young Player of the Year [1992] and Player of the Year [2009] wins.

“I’m chuffed to have won all three awards,” Giggs explained on Sunday evening. “The young player was a long time ago and the player award was a big surprise. This is the culmination of around 25 years since my debut, so it’s a credit to myself, my team-mates, staff, family and friends.

“When you win each award you look down the trophy and you see the players who have won it before and you realise what a great accolade it is. This is the same. I’ve been here on the nights when people have won it and it is legends of the game. I’m fortunate to win it and I’ll enjoy it.”

When asked for the key to his successful playing career with United, Giggs highlighted a single piece of advice from his former manager: “What Sir Alex always used to say was ‘enjoy it’. It was the last thing he said when you went out and played. Everything came with that obviously – improve every day, practice, listen, dedicate yourself – but most of all enjoy your football. That went for playing when I was 17 until when I was 40. It was a privilege to play at Old Trafford and I tried to enjoy it.”

Of course, Giggs attended the PFA Awards on the back of Saturday’s dramatic Emirates FA Cup semi-final victory over Everton and the assistant manager spoke about his determination to lift the trophy when United face Crystal Palace in the final on 21 May. “It’s obviously big,” he said of the upcoming game.

“The club have got great history in the FA Cup and it is 12 years since we’ve won it. It was great to get to the final. It’s a showcase. It’s one of my first memories of football, the FA Cup, so it’s special to me. I was fortunate to win it four times so to win it as a coach would be equally as special.”

http://www.manutd.com/
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2016, 02:06 PM   #885
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ryan Giggs should cut his teeth away from Manchester United before returning to take Old Trafford hotseat, says Chris Coleman

* Ryan Giggs has worked under David Moyes and Louis van Gaal at United
* Wales boss Chris Coleman believes Giggs should leave to gain experience
* Welshman could continue as assistant to incoming boss Jose Mourinho

Ryan Giggs should 'cut his teeth' away from Manchester United before returning to the Old Trafford dugout, according to Chris Coleman.

The Wales manager knows Giggs as a former international teammate and believes he has the ideal attributes to be a top manager but, having gained experience working as No 2 to David Moyes and Louis Van Gaal, first needs to step out of the shadows and into his own frontline job.

'As a man, has Giggsy got what it takes? Yes, definitely,' said Coleman.

'He's quite quiet but underneath that there is a very determined character.

'He's had that time at United where he has sat in the shadow of somebody like Van Gaal and Moyes and must have all that experience now.

Ryan Giggs should leave Manchester United to gain experience before heading back to Old Trafford

'Is the Man United job a bit early for him? That is a massive job. Maybe he would be better going cutting his teeth somewhere else and prove that he has what it takes to then go back to a Man United.

'I think he would be a success. In the long run, Giggsy would have what it takes to be a manager.' Giggs has been offered a role under Jose Mourinho but Coleman believes the time is right to leave United after 29 years at the club.

'It will be hard for him to leave but it might also give him that little bit of a spark,' he said. 'It’s a new challenge for him, something different and out of his comfort zone.

'He’s a legend at United. He can be there as long as he likes but if he goes somewhere else he may find that little bit of a spring in his step.

'He’s never been afraid of a challenge, I know that. It could work in his favour coming away from something he’s known for so long because you can get a bit stale.

'I think he would stay on this island. It's tough and difficult so he will have to choose wisely to make sure he gives himself a chance.

'If you don't last a year in your first job you don't last. The stats of getting another one are literally nothing. You have to last the first year.

'But knowing Giggsy he’ll have complete confidence in himself. He is the sort of person who won’t be fearful of anything. He sees the challenge because top players, that’s what they do.'

Coleman was talking having signed a new, improved two-year contract as Wales manager. He will lead his country at Euro 2016 and is aiming to reach the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3605576/Ryan-Giggs-cut-teeth-away-Manchester-United-returning-Old-Trafford-hotseat-says-Chris-Coleman.html
Old 26-05-2016, 01:19 AM   #886
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mari kita nantikan seperti apa kiprah Giggs selanjutnya...

Ini Kata Schmeichel dan Scholes tentang Spekulasi Masa Depan Giggs di MU
Kris Fathoni W - detikSport

Manchester - Dengan Jose Mourinho tampak kian dekat ke Manchester United, masa depan Ryan Giggs di Old Trafford jadi spekulasi. Peter Schmeichel dan Paul Scholes, dua mantan rekan setimnya di MU, pun berkomentar.

Mourinho kabarnya sudah amat dekat untuk resmi jadi manajer MU. Masalahnya, ia dikabarkan enggan menggunakan Giggs untuk menjadi asisten, seperti yang sudah ia lakoni sebelum ini.

Mantan manajer Chelsea itu disebut-sebut lebih menginginkan Giggs untuk mengisi posisi lain di stafnya, meskipun belum ketahuan apakah mantan pemain internasional Wales tersebut bersedia.

Schmeichel meyakini bahwa ambisi utama Giggs pada dasarnya adalah menangani The Red Devils. Itu mengapa mantan penjaga gawang tim nasional Denmark tersebut menyarankan agar Giggs kini menempa diri di klub lain saja.

"Ada dua sisi; sudut pandang klub dan sudut pandang Ryan. Saya pikir impian besar Ryan adalah menangani United suatu hari nanti," kata Schmeichel di Sky Sports.

"Untuk bisa melakukannya maka ia harus lebih dulu pergi, menangani klub-klub lain, berdiri sendiri, membuat keputusan-keputusan, memunculkan hasil, memunculkan ide-idenya sendiri, alih-alih cuma dari posisinya sebagai asisten. Saya pikir buatnya akan jadi ide bagus untuk pergi ke tempat lain dulu. Di sisi lain Ryan adalah seorang pemikul kultur. Ia merupakan seseorang yang sudah ada di klub untuk sedemikian lama dan sedemikian penting kami punya itu di staf. Ia seseorang yang tahu klub seperti apa, memahami tradisi dan sejarah--segalanya soal itu.

"Apa pun keputusannya, tergantung dirinya. Saya pikir keputusan apa pun yang ia buat akan jadi keputusan tepat. Tapi saya pribadi ingin melihatnya pergi dulu dan kembali suatu hari nanti siap untuk menjawab tantangan, karena dalam tiga tahun terakhir di United kita sudah melihat sulitnya jadi manajer di sana. Ini bukan sesuatu yang bisa Anda lakukan begitu saja," tuturnya.

Scholes, mantan rekan setim lain dari Giggs, menyebut bahwa jika ia memang harus pergi meninggalkan Old Trafford maka itu akan menjadi momen yang sedih. Ia menyerahkan keputusan akhir pada Giggs, berkaitan dengan apa yang diinginkan Mourinho.

"Jika ia meninggalkan klub maka saya pikir itu akan jadi hal yang amat sedih. Ia sudah ada di sana 20 tahunan dan tahu sekali mengenai klub, bagaimana kerjanya, dan sepakbola macam apa yang diharapkan. Akan benar-benar mengecewakan kalau ia benar-benar pergi," ujar Scholes.

"Semua tergantung pada pilihan pribadi, tergantung pada Mourinho dan apa yang ia mau Ryan lakukan--kalau Giggs ingin membantu Mourinho seperti yang dilakukan dengan Van Gaal--dan apa yang diinginkan Ryan. Kalau ia mau pergi dan melatih di tempat lain maka saya yakin ia akan amat bagus dalam melakukannya.

"Saya harap Mourinho adalah sosok yang tepat. Jose sudah berada di klub-klub besar dan mendapat banyak kesuksesan. Ia sudah memenangi sesuatu di setiap klub yang pernah ia tangani dan akan diharapkan melakukannya lagi," sebutnya.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2016, 02:28 PM   #887
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United offer Ryan Giggs new role to bridge gap from youth team to first team under Jose Mourinho... but is it enough to keep him?

* Manchester United are desperate to keep Ryan Giggs at the club
* The club have offered the 42-year-old a brand new role at Old Trafford
* United want to bridge the gap between their first team and Under 21s
* Giggs would act as go-between as U21 stars look to break into first team

Manchester United are understood to have offered Ryan Giggs a role designed to bridge the gap between their first team and Under 21s.

The future of Giggs remains uncertain this week after Louis van Gaal’s sacking and imminent arrival of Jose Mourinho.

Rui Faria is set to take the No 2 job at Old Trafford, a position previously held by Giggs.

United are desperate for Giggs to continue his association with the club, which has already spanned three decades, but are putting no pressure on him to make a snap decision.

The new job - the like of which has never before been seen at United - is in keeping with their coaching revamp at all levels.

Giggs is understood to be unconvinced by the prospect of working alongside incoming boss Jose Mourinho

Giggs would act as a go-between as Under 21s look to make their first steps into Mourinho’s senior squad.

The position has yet to be created officially but is seen as an ideal way of preparing youngsters to make the jump.

Andreas Pereira is one prospect who was not afforded the guidance to force his way into Van Gaal’s plans this season.

Instead, the midfielder flitted between the bench and Warren Joyce’s Under 21s but did not play a minute of first-team football after February.

The hope is that Giggs - with the immense experience he offers - would be able to nurture him and others.

The 42-year-old is also being handed the opportunity to shape the role how he wants, and that could mean spending as much time with the seniors as it does the Under 21s.

Giggs will mull over his options while on holiday this week before crucial talks with Mourinho on his return.

Sources rate it '50-50' that Giggs' long association with the club will continue, especially if no assurances are forthcoming that he will one day be United manager.

The former winger is disappointed he was again overlooked for the top job after serving under Van Gaal for two years and held talks with executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward on Monday prior to the announcement of the Dutchman’s sacking.

His eventual decision could reverberate around Carrington, with head of academy and close friend Nicky Butt firmly in support of him.

There are also questions marks over Joyce, who is wanted by Blackburn Rovers as Paul Lambert’s successor, although the process has stalled in the last two days. It is said Rovers are still fielding applications despite having already interviewed interested parties.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3608477/Manchester-United-offer-Ryan-Giggs-role-created-aim-prepare-U21-stars-team-step-up.html
bisa gak yah ntar Mourinho pake 2 asisten, Rui Faria & Giggs?
Old 27-05-2016, 08:43 PM   #888
Ardiey11
first team
Ah..cuma member aja. Titik

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Ardiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud of
Visit Ardiey11's Facebook Visit Ardiey11's Twitter

Jose sudah resmi ke United, bagaimana dg nasib om Giggs?
Pandanganku sih Giggs cuma kurang beruntung dalam situasi United yg sekarang, bagaimana tidak? Setelah 2 tahun sebelumnya saat dipilihnya LvG jadi manager baru United juga di harapkan bisa jadi mentor Giggs agar bisa jadi manager United selanjutnya setelah periode 3 tahun LvG (kalau berjalan dg lancar).
Tapi mau di apa pula? Nasib berkata lain, setelah periode buruk United di bawah LvG (pendapat pribadi) yg berujung United tidak bermain di liga champion, manajemen club BELUM bisa memberi kepercayaan penuh kepada Giggs yg (memang) belum teruji perihal kepelatihannya. Dan lebih memilih Jose yg memang sudah teruji mampu membawa club meraih trofi.
2 legend United (Scholes dan Schmeichel) berpendapat baiknya mencoba peruntungan melatih di club lain, saya krn Jose sendiri punya assisten pelatih sendiri Rui Faria.
Nasibmu Giggs yg ada di saat ekspektasi banyak fans United ingin cepat juara dari pada lebih menghargai pencapaian, loyalitas, dan passionmu untuk United.
Seharusnya fans tau, kalau saja anda terpilih jadi manager United sekarang itu jg mewakili fans United sendiri yg sama kecintai club ini dari pada manager yg memiliki popularitas yg lebih menjual demi "kepuasan fans glory hunter" (KALAU SAJA).
Ardiey11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2016, 10:15 PM   #889
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardiey11 View Post
Pandanganku sih Giggs cuma kurang beruntung dalam situasi United yg sekarang, bagaimana tidak? Setelah 2 tahun sebelumnya saat dipilihnya LvG jadi manager baru United juga di harapkan bisa jadi mentor Giggs agar bisa jadi manager United selanjutnya setelah periode 3 tahun LvG (kalau berjalan dg lancar).
Tapi mau di apa pula? Nasib berkata lain, setelah periode buruk United di bawah LvG (pendapat pribadi) yg berujung United tidak bermain di liga champion, manajemen club BELUM bisa memberi kepercayaan penuh kepada Giggs yg (memang) belum teruji perihal kepelatihannya. Dan lebih memilih Jose yg memang sudah teruji mampu membawa club meraih trofi.
2 legend United (Scholes dan Schmeichel) berpendapat baiknya mencoba peruntungan melatih di club lain, saya krn Jose sendiri punya assisten pelatih sendiri Rui Faria.
Nasibmu Giggs yg ada di saat ekspektasi banyak fans United ingin cepat juara dari pada lebih menghargai pencapaian, loyalitas, dan passionmu untuk United.
Seharusnya fans tau, kalau saja anda terpilih jadi manager United sekarang itu jg mewakili fans United sendiri yg sama kecintai club ini dari pada manager yg memiliki popularitas yg lebih menjual demi "kepuasan fans glory hunter" (KALAU SAJA).
Setuju masalah ketidakberuntungan Giggs. Klo Van Gaal bisa memenuhi kontrak 3 musimnya yg artinya berhasil di United maka Giggs berpeluang besar meneruskan Van Gaal. Masalahnya menurutku United ada di jalur yg tepat mengikuti jejak Liverpool era 90an. Daripada masih bernostagia (atau gagal move on dari Fergie dan Class 92-nya) aku lebih milih jalan yg realistis. Memilih Jose bisa jadi merupakan cara cepat mengembalikan United ke posisinya di liga Inggris. Entah itu bisa dibilang glory hunter atau nggak.

Giggs? Silahkan cari pengalaman di tempat lain. Posisi dia sekarang dah kayak anak pejabat yg ingin jabatan dengan gratis tanpa usaha. Buktikan dulu Giggs layak baru bisa ke United. Bahkan Pep dan Zidane pun pernah menukangi timnya sendiri meski tim B. Giggs? Cuma asisten aja, dan itupun asisten dr manajer yg gagal. Beda klo dia asisten dr manajer yg sukses, mungkin nasibnya bisa beda.

Aku pernah nulis di thread lain, aku takut alasan fans memilih Giggs hanya karena dia legenda United dan anggota class of 92 dan bukan karena kualitasnya sebagai manajer. Jadi ya, tunjukkan dl dia layak menjadi manajer United.

IMHO
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2016, 10:33 PM   #890
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardiey11 View Post
Salam sayang dr fans glory hunter..hehe..
Sebenernya sih mungkin bukan glory hunter yaa..

Secara emg udh banyak juga pialanya..hehe..

Kalo gue pribadi sih setuju giggs emg belom saatnya jd pelatih di United..
Toh walaupun misalnya van gaal sukses juara premiere league dan menjalani masa 3 th kontrak..dengan giggs sebagai asistennya, gue pribadi jg masih belom percaya doi bakal sukses ngelatih united..

Jd lebih ngedukung pendapat scholes dan schmeichel..yg bilang giggs hrs tunjukkin dulu di club lain prestasinya..baru deh ngelatih united..

Sedangkan untuk mou..
Gue pribadi sih sebenernya lebih pengen dia balikkin united jd club terhormat lg..
Ya kali, di old trafford kalah sama norwich atau tim2 "kecil" lain..hehe..

Intinya sih kalo boleh pilih, sama2 pengen dilatih giggs..tp kalo soal glory hunter gue rasa enggak bung..!!

Gue pribadi mengharapkan mou bisa bawa united disegani lagi..dan old trafford jadi tempat yg angker buat lawan2 united..
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 242
#Sandy, 4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, ad1sn, adefebsa, adie fergie, adittelor, airsukma, akhu93, Alam Belitung, aldo_twinz, aldyroAVR, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, Amelldegea, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, Anugerah Agung, Ardiey11, arif meteor, arthaphore, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, asyahdul, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, babol cantona, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, Brian Agni, capt_gunts, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cimpluy kusut, clsenz, cyan91, cynta, d10neladitya, dannyboy, danygiggsy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, delongedee, DenisRadiansyah, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, Dhie_Cantona07, dj_lindra, dspakpahan, dudut, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, ekoozzy, endhy_cantona, eqhy, ericsuryadi, erin, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, FauCAN7ONA, Febribule, febza, fercuy, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikrirf, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, hexasatani, hombreng, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, id4y, Ingang Julian, Ip2ank_utd, ipay, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, JickyVay, jifortin, jodie_1704, Jodirama, Juni HW, kahfi, Kakay Tanjung, karneva_gilang, khazuhiro, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kocomotoo, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Linda Kria Nurdiana KRSJD, littlebig, Lucky_Cantona007, Lukman, lutviarfiansyah, m taufiq hidayat, mahersal123, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MkzArdhy, mochies5, moehfar, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, NadaDaniela, nanando, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nobitanta, normansyahrizal, Novaldi budi s, novanprihasa, octus, okto_reddevil, oldark, Ole_Solskjær, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, paiman, penk22_, penx jones, petetdidi, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, rahmatedi, Rean, red, RedRob, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, Revin Agantu, reynaldjhonson, rgnar, rifkyhab, Rijat, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rissa14, rizluq, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, saka7, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, sw19bear, Syarifeghy, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, toge, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucky vidic, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, VaDLi, vanjisung, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, VitoRz, vivasoilsolid, v_ree_a, wahyou91, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, wickham, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, wowfajar, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, zayzee, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan