United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 11-08-2014, 07:56 PM   #31
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: James Wilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by nu_reccayasha View Post
james wilson seharusnya sdh di tim inti nih kalo dilihat dari permainannya

masalahnya striker mana nih yang bakal kedepak

n berani g LVG mainin dia jadi striker secara MU sdh penuh sesak dengan pemain tipikal seperti itu
Apa kabar bang Legend? Long time no see your post.

Soal Wilson kayanya kalau dia bagus menurut LvG pasti akan dipasang, lihat Lens, Clasie & Depay di Pildun kemarin. Bahkan RvP diganti, jadi saya rasa pemain yang diperlakukan khusus oleh LvG kecil kemungkinannya termasuk RvP. Masih optimis James Wilson bakal naik kelas musim ini.

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 07:08 PM   #32
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

28/08/2014 09:00 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Andy Cole tips James Wilson for the top

Manchester United legend Andy Cole expects teenage striker James Wilson to have a big future at the club.

The 18-year-old, who scored*twice on his senior debut against Hull City last May, came off the bench at MK Dons in the Capital One Cup to make his second Reds appearance.

Wilson was twice denied by superb saves from David Martin as he attempted to add to the four goals he netted in the Manchester Senior Cup final in his only other competitive outing this month.

"I've got MUTV at home and it gives me the opportunity to watch the young players at Old Trafford and see how they're progressing," Cole told ManUtd.com. "Wilson is definitely one for the future.

"He scores goals and when you're doing that as a centre-forward at this football club, you always have half a chance.

"He knows how to hit the back of the net. He finishes well and he's got a good left foot. He's very direct as well - he likes to pick it up and run at people. He'll have a big future."

The former United marksman believes Wilson is ready for first-team football but may have to leave Old Trafford in the short term in order to achieve this objective.

"It is a big step [up to United's senior side]," declared Cole during the Apollo 'Go the Distance' pitch launch. "At some stage, he will be given another chance. If it's not in the first team, he will go out on loan somewhere. When you have talent like that, you have got to give them the opportunity in some shape or form.

"If he doesn't end up in the first team here soon, as we've got some good quality strikers, I do believe he'll go on loan and, when he goes on loan, he'll do very well."
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 07:14 PM   #33
Ardiey11
first team
Ah..cuma member aja. Titik

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Ardiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud of
Visit Ardiey11's Facebook Visit Ardiey11's Twitter

Before

After

Wilson explains shirt number change

James Wilson has revealed why he moved shirt numbers ahead of the 2014/15 Barclays Premier League season.
The Manchester United striker, who came off the bench to help the Reds earn a 1-1 draw with Chelsea on Sunday, switched from 47 to 49 in the summer after scoring twice in the previous shirt on his debut against Hull City in the final home fixture of last term.
"I asked why it had changed as it wasn't my decision and, because I'm a striker, the gaffer wanted me to have a nine in my number," the teenager told ManUtd.com. "So he has moved me up to 49. I could have been 99 in theory, but 49 was the closest one."
Louis van Gaal clearly feels the centre-forward will benefit from the psychological effect and continues to involve him in his first-team plans as he also entered the fray as a substitute in the win over Everton earlier in the month.

Pemain United masa depan dg nomer punggung "9" (semoga)
Ardiey11 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ardiey11 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2014, 10:25 PM   #34
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

Wilson's five favourite strikers

Manchester United striker James Wilson*talks to ManUtd.com about*the five forwards who inspired him when he was growing up...

Wayne Rooney
-*"He broke through at Everton when he was 16 or 17 which was a similar age to me [when I made my debut]. Then he got regular first-team football from then on, so that’s an inspiration for me. He’s got [he can score] free-kicks, penalties, outside the box, headers. He’s got everything."

Michael Owen -*"He was very quick in his time and I have that sort of attribute as I’m very pacey. He was a good goalscorer, always in the box."*

Ruud van Nistelrooy -*"He was a bit like Owen because he was always in the area. I don’t think he scored many from outside*it but he was always in there for crosses and cut-backs. It was good to watch him score so many goals for the team I supported."

Thierry Henry -*"He was at Arsenal for so long and then he went to America and made a career out there. He can play in any team, he’s such a prolific goalscorer and it was great to watch him score so many goals, even if some of them were against United."*

Cristiano Ronaldo -*"Obviously he’s a winger but Ronaldo is my next one because he scored so many goals for United when I was growing up. I was getting closer and closer to playing in the same team as him but I wasn’t quite quick enough to get there!"
Old 05-11-2014, 10:46 PM   #35
rondwisan

29/10/2014 - ManUtd.com, Adam Bostock
James Wilson: I want to kick on

Manchester United youngster James Wilson recently sat down with ManUtd.com to provide an insight into his season so far, discussing his relationship with his fellow strikers and ambitions for this term...

There are some big games coming up for the first team. How much are you hoping to be involved in them?

They are massive games in terms of the season and with even with the rivalries as well. Obviously it would be great to get on the pitch for a few minutes. Any minutes on the pitch really, whether it’s for the first team or the Under-21s is great for me to get my fitness back.

You had 17 minutes on the pitch for the recent home game against Everton. How was that experience for you?
It was great being on the pitch being with the players and getting involved. It was brilliant, getting on, it was great.

What was it like coming on as sub for Radamel Falcao, a world-renowned striker and already a fans’ favourite?
Yes, he came up to me and did the clap of the hands as he came off, and said ‘Good luck.’ It’s great to come on for such a striker like that, a player in the world of football so it was a great experience.

How does it feel to know you’re in the same group as Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie and Falcao?
It’s great to be in contention with such names in the world of football as theirs. Obviously with the competition in training and even in the games as well, if I can just get a few minutes here and there, then hopefully I can get my chance further down the line.

It seems that Danny Welbeck leaving the club and Chicharito going out on loan to Real Madrid has given you an opportunity to play more often. How determined are you to seize that opportunity?
It’s an important time for me. Obviously with those two going – Chicha on loan and Danny getting a move to Arsenal – it’s given me a great opportunity. It’s going to be really important for me to get the minutes on the pitch.

How important to your development is playing for the U21s?
It’s very, very important because if I’m not getting the minutes on the pitch for the first team, then I’ll be happy to play for the Under-21s and get my match fitness in. You can simulate a game in training but it’s never going to be the same as a 90-minute game. So it will be good to get minutes on the pitch for the Under-21s as well.

How would you assess your season so far at that level? It started with a bang, by winning the Manchester Senior Cup…
Yes it was good, and against City as well – it’s a great rivalry between us. To get four goals in the final or any game… it’s even better to get it against the main rivals from the blue side of Manchester. It’s been good.

Tell us about the rivalry with City at U21 level. Are there any opposing players you’ve got to know through the age groups?
Not so much at City. But when you mention a team from younger years, you know which sort of players you’re going to be up against. But I don’t really think about that. A few of the lads will say, ‘Oh, can you remember that player from last year?’ And I’ll say, ‘Not really, no.’ I just focus on my own game but you do recognise players from throughout the years and if they’re still there, they’re obviously developing. So it is good to see players move up with you as well because if you’re moving up through the age groups, they’re going to be moving up as well. It’s great to see that.

After that game against City, you had to wait a while to make your next start for the U21s. Was that due to an injury?
Yes, I had an ankle injury between those times. I was training the week after the City game when I picked up the ankle injury that kept me out for a few weeks. I’ve since been getting back progressively, not going in full on. I’ve been building myself up and then getting the start against Tottenham was good. I only played 45 minutes in that game and then I played 60 against Accrington Stanley in the Lancashire Senior Cup. Obviously getting my minutes is vital.

How is the ankle now?
It’s brilliant, it’s fine, there’s no injury now. It’s good.

In the Accrington game, you set up the first goal for Will Keane who went on to score a hat-trick. How pleased are you to see him back in the team and scoring goals after his injury trouble?
Yes, he had a cruciate ligament injury, so it’s great to see such a player coming back from that. He’s in contention for my spot but it’s healthy competition. To see him coming back from an injury like that is brilliant to see.

How are the two of you together – are you friends or rivals?
We speak, we’re friends obviously! We’re not bitter about each other’s stuff, it’s good.

Perhaps you can keep taking it in turns to score hat-tricks?
Ha! Well I had mine against City and he had his own recently, against Accrington Stanley. It's good to have that competition and hopefully we can keep scoring.

And in between, Adnan Januzaj scored one as well. There must be something in the Under-21s’ water this season...
Adnan hadn’t been playing in the first team so he was moved down just like I was. Everyone’ s doing well really.

What would you say are the main benefits of playing for the U21s?
Fitness is vital to any game of football. Whether you’re playing for the U18s, U21s or first team, you’re going to get that base of fitness, so that’s the most important thing really. Then, if you can express yourself, you can move up, from U18s to U21s, and from U21s to the first team. It’s good.

We mentioned Will Keane, who had a long time out with injury. What are you like when you are injured – do you get frustrated or are you a good patient who listens to everything the physios says?
I like to think I’m a good patient. But I’m not a very patient patient so I do get a little bit frustrated because I want to be out on the pitch with the lads. I just do what I have to do and they [the physios] know best. They give you the best chance of coming back fully fit so I just do what they say.

But is it hard when you miss out on things, like a trip to Hungary with England’s Under-19s in May?
That was just after the season finished and, yes, I did pick up a groin injury but it was nice just to have the rest because it was a very busy season. Obviously, with injuries, it was an on-and-off season so it was good to get the break. But yes, it was very frustrating not to represent my country.

Was injury also the reason why you missed the first-team tour?
Yes, I dislocated my finger in training a few weeks before. I wasn’t back into full-contact football for a few weeks after that so that ruled me out of the tour, which was even more frustrating than missing the England trip. It’s just how it goes. Everything happens for a reason I suppose.

Hopefully you can have better luck with injuries and kick on from here… do you have any targets for the rest of this season?
Just to play for the first team as much as I can. To get any minutes for any team is vital for my fitness personally. It’ll be good to get as many as I can.

Is it important for you to get back involved with the England youth team as well?
Yes, there was a trip in the last international break to Holland. But I hadn’t played enough [for United] to end up going.*

But when you do get your next chance to wear the Three Lions, is it something you’ll take great pride in doing?
Yes, when you play for your country, you’re representing your country. So it’s a very proud moment when you get called up for that.
Old 17-11-2014, 06:14 PM   #36
rondwisan

16/11/2014 - ManUtd.com, Adam Bostock
Training Talk: James Wilson

ManUtd.com recently sat down with promising striker James Wilson to learn more about training at Manchester United and his experiences this season...

Going to work every day and training with Falcao, Rooney and van Persie sounds like a dream for every United fan – how do you find it?

Going into training with them is obviously a great experience but on the other hand, it’s a big competition if I’m going to be breaking through into the first team. It’s tough because they’re all renowned for scoring goals at such a high level.*

How long have you been training with the first team?
It’s been a few months. I was brought in after the Manchester City game in March, but I was injured then for a few weeks after that.

How much do you enjoy the training?
It’s great to play with the players. The intensity is at a higher level but you get plenty of rest in between so you can keep repeating the sessions over and over. It’s good. You have to think a lot more quickly than normally but in the end you get to that level and the thinking just comes naturally.

Is that the main difference you notice when you step up then – a difference in the mental intensity rather than the physical?
I would say so yes because there’s always someone coming at you or doing something so you always have to be aware of your surroundings, maybe a bit more than you have to in the reserves or the Under-18s. You certainly have to have your wits about you if you’re going to train with them on a regular basis.

Do you personally have training sessions where everything goes right, and sessions where you can’t seem to do anything right?
Yes, I’d like to think more things go right than go wrong in training sessions! But yes, I’ve had days when nothing’s gone for me in training. And it even happens in games as well when there’s a lucky deflection which takes it away from goal. Other than that, it’s just a matter of concentration really to make it happen for yourself.

Do you see things in training that impress you, like a great piece of skill or a great goal?
Mostly it’s goals because that relates to me. Skills are a big part of the game as well but really it’s about goals and if I see a good one in training, I’ll think ‘Wow!’

Who is most likely to score a picture-book goal in training?
It would probably be Wayne, with a volley or something. The ball will drop out to him and he’ll just go for it when nobody else would think to do it and it’ll fly into the top corner.

Wayne, Robin and Radamel are all quite different, so would you learn different things from each of them?
Yes, I would say so. Wayne is the captain so he’s very verbal and you can go to him for advice. You can learn things from Robin and Radamel that you probably could also learn from Wayne but it’s mostly within a game. So if you do something that isn’t particularly correct in a game, they’ll tell you what you could have done instead and next time you can learn from your mistakes.

Can you learn things from them just by watching them, like their movement?
Yes, the movement is very important in the game as a striker because you have to get away from the defender. You can watch them in the games and in training every day so you can just learn from them and then do what they do when you find yourself in the same situation.

What would you say is a particular strength of Robin’s game?
His movement is definitely one of them and the way he can change direction quickly. He can go towards the ball and then run in behind quite sharply so he can get away from the defender. Then he’s got the natural instinct to finish anyway.

What are Wayne’s best attributes?
He can score from anywhere, outside the box or inside the box. He can score with free-kicks, penalties, volleys, headers… all sorts.

And what has the new boy Radamel brought to the club?
Mostly I would say that from crosses he’s always in the right position. For his first goal for the club, against Everton, Di Maria’s had the shot and he’s there straightaway, expecting the ball to come across to him. I also saw him playing for Atletico Madrid as well and some of the goals he scored there were fantastic. He can score any type of goal as well.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:41 PM   #37
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mari kita tunggu

McNair: Wilson Akan Segera Cetak Hattrick di Old Trafford

Bola.net - Bek muda Manchester United, Paddy McNair memberikan dukungan terhadap rekan setimnya James Wilson untuk segera mencetak gol pertamanya musim ini. Dengan kemampuan yang dimiliki oleh Wilson, McNair optimis bahwa bomber 19 tahun tersebut akan segera mencetak hattrick pertamanya di tim utama.

"James adalah pemain yang brilian. Saya pikir ia punya kemampuan yang lengkap, tak ada yang tak bisa dilakukannya," puji McNair seperti dilansir United Review.

"Hanya masalah waktu sebelum dia mencetak hattrick pertama di Old Trafford. James bekerja sangat keras di sesi latihan, mengawalnya adalah sebuah tantangan tersendiri."

Musim ini Wilson telah tampil dalam enam laga Premier League dengan total 164 menit bermain, namun belum berhasil mencetak gol. Musim lalu, ia mencuiri perhatian saat mencetak brace saat menjalani debut di tim utama dalam laga kontra Hull City.(ur/mri)
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 09:38 AM   #38
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Saran untuk James Wilson: Tiru Saja Van Persie
Rossi Finza Noor - detikSport

Manchester - Eks penyerang dan pelatih tim reserve Manchester United, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, punya saran untuk James Wilson. Jika mau jadi penyerang kelas wahid, Wilson bisa mencontoh Robin van Persie.

Wilson menjalani debut pada musim kemarin, di mana dia menandainya dengan mencetak sepasang gol ke gawang Hull City, dan sejak saat itu telah menjadi bagian dari tim utama 'Setan Merah'. Musim ini, dia sudah tampil sebanyak 6 kali bersama United.

Terakhir, Wilson dimainkan sebagai starter pada laga melawan Liverpool akhir pekan kemarin, Minggu (14/12/2014). Manajer United, Louis van Gaal, menyebut bahwa Wilson punya kecepatan. Van Gaal menggunakannya untuk menerobos pertahanan Liverpool, sementara di sisi lain membiarkan Wayne Rooney, yang diplot sebagai gelandang, untuk bermain lebih dalam dan datang dari lini kedua.

Solskjaer mengaku tidak pernah melatih Wilson. Namun, pada masanya menangani tim reserve United, dia pernah beberapa kali memantau Wilson.

"Saya tidak pernah melatih James Wilson semasa jadi manajer tim rserve. Tapi, saya tahu dengan baik soal dirinya," ujar Solskjaer kepada United Review.

"Saya melatih para pemain yang lahir di tahun 1993, dengan Ryan Tunnicliffe, Paul Pogba, dan sebagainya, sementara James berlatih bersama dengan anak-anak yang lahir pada 1995."

"Saya memantaunya secara reguler bermain bersama U-18 dan U-16 dan kami semua tahu dia bakal mendapatkan kesempatan di tim utama."

"Ada sesuatu dengannya. Dia punya kecepatan, dia bagus dalam penyelesaian akhir dan, ketika nanti tubuhnya lebih kokoh, dia akan menjadi lebih baik lagi."

Wilson yang kini berusia 19 tahun kini punya kesempatan berlatih bersama dengan penyerang-penyerang yang lebih berpengalaman. Selain Rooney, ada juga Van Persie dan Radamel Falcao.

Menurut Solskjaer, ini bisa jadi keuntungan tersendiri untuk Wilson.

"Sebagai penyerang muda, dia tidak bisa mendapatkan mentor yang lebih baik selain Robin van Persie. Saran saya, tiru saja permainannya --sesederhana itu!"
Old 08-01-2015, 01:55 PM   #39
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Menurut Smalling, Inilah Pemain MU Terbaik di Sesi Latihan

Bola.net - Defender Manchester United, Chris Smalling memberikan perndapatnya mengenai siapakah rekan setimya yang menampilkan performa terbaik di sesi latihan belakangan ini. Di luar dugaan, Smalling menyebut striker muda James Wilson sebagai pemain yang paling menonjol saat berlatih.

"Pemain terbaik di sesi latihan? Saya akan menjawab James Wilson. Dia adalah pemain yang selalu menghadirkan ancaman dengan berlari dari lini kedua. Ia sangat cepat dan punya penyelesaian akhir mematikan, tembakannya juga sangat keras," puji Smalling seperti dilansir situs resmi klub.

"Perkembangannya semakin bagus musim ini, hanya masalah waktu sebelum kita melihat ia menghadirkan dampak besar bagi tim ini."

Meski tampil prima di sesi latihan, namun Wilson musim ini belum juga menunjukkan taringnya saat turun di laga sebenarnya. Bermain dalam sebelas laga di tim utama, mayoritas sebagai pemain pengganti, pemain 19 tahun ini belum mencetak satu gol pun.(mufc/mri)
Old 18-01-2015, 08:55 AM   #40
Bulma
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Bulma Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Tetep rendah hati ya dek Wilson....jgn besar kepala...terus lakukan yg terbaik. Jgn sampe kayak senior kamu si macheda dulu...dipuji-puji abs itu malah melempem
Bulma is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 126
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, adiburrahman, adnan44, agaVan, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrio_iyo, Ardiey11, asdf4891, asririzky, bang_zak, Bengzimare, benkham23, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, clsenz, daniinad, Deddy Hernandez, dekepiks, dhodoadrian, Dick91, Dodi Hakim, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, ekomasihoke, endhy_cantona, erickchu, erwin liamata, eyeofday, ezr, fadlysyah, Fajar_, fajrinited, franky winata, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, goodfron, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, harsyaoesman, HenryRooney07, hetims, hikamhujaj, hombreng, id4y, idham, illang, irfan_thered, irhamutd, J. A. Adji, jifortin, Juni HW, Lang25, marsel david, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, mochies5, Muzen Sebastian, mu_ciroyom, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nu_reccayasha, oldark, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, pongsamma, prahmono, Pure_red, raflyandreas, Rean, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, ricardo_mk, ridhoanjiko, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkyawan, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan Smith, ryanfaisl, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, syadar, tasho, terrolax, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, unreal, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, w.keane27, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zacharyel, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku