United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 27-02-2013, 03:21 PM   #1011
ivanzferdinand
first team
Follow IG. @dhidhik_iraone

Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
ivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud of
Visit ivanzferdinand's Facebook Visit ivanzferdinand's Twitter Visit ivanzferdinand's YouTube
Default Re: Sir Alex Ferguson On Side

United we stand!
Sir Alex Ferguson has Old Trafford's
north stand named in his honour

Manchester United left manager Sir Alex Ferguson emotional on Saturday night by naming a stand after him to celebrate his 25 years at the club.

Chief executive David Gill revealed the surprise tribute as he stood on the Old Trafford pitch with Sir Alex before the kick-off.

And there was thunderous applause from the 76,000 fans when workmen pulled away a cover on top of the north stand to uncover in big red letters ‘Sir Alex Ferguson Stand’.

‘I didn’t expect it and I didn’t know a thing about it,’ admitted Ferguson. ‘It made me feel really emotional and honoured to see my name on the stand. I think [assistant manager] Mike Phelan knew what was going to happen, so he is sacked!’

The Scot, who took over the reins on November 6, 1986, walked out for the Barclays Premier League game against Sunderland through a guard of honour made up of both teams and Black Cats boss Steve Bruce, who played under Ferguson for nine years.

As the stadium stood to applaud the 69-year-old, the covers were taken off the new sign bearing the words Sir Alex Ferguson Stand, before the United boss addressed the fans and declared his pride at working for 'the best club in the world'.

The club will also commission a statue of the manager to go outside the stand named after him. It is expected to be unveiled before start of next season.

Indeed, there was a certain irony that the showpiece moment of the celebrations to mark Ferguson's special day came as a complete surprise to the man himself.

The Scot has transformed United from the sleeping giant to the most successful club in English football history.

Old 27-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #1012
ivanzferdinand
first team

ivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud of
Visit ivanzferdinand's Facebook Visit ivanzferdinand's Twitter Visit ivanzferdinand's YouTube

Ekspresi dan Wajah
Sir Alex Ferguson

Sedang Bingung!!

Sedang Telepon!!

Sedang Pusing!!

Sedang Nyantai!!

Sedang Dengerin Musik!!

Bahkan Lagi Gangnam Style!!

Old 27-02-2013, 05:37 PM   #1013
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: Sir Alex Ferguson

Sir Alex seeks home advantage

Quote:
March fixtures

2 March - Norwich H (PL)
5 March - Real Madrid H (CL)
10 March - Boro/Chelsea H (FAC)
16 March - Reading H (PL)
30 March - Sunderland A (PL)

Sir Alex: "We're hopeful we can take full advantage of this spell."
Report by Ben Hibbs

Manchester United are about to embark on a run of four consecutive home games in three different competitions and Sir Alex Ferguson is urging his side to “take full advantage” of the situation.

manutd.com - The Reds are already well-placed in three competitions and will face Norwich in the Barclays Premier League this weekend, then Real Madrid in the Champions League, Chelsea or Middlesbrough (to be confirmed tonight, Wednesday) in the FA Cup and Reading again in the league – all at Old Trafford – before closing out March with a trip to Sunderland.

There is a rearranged league trip to West Ham to fit in before the end of the season but as yet that has not been allocated a new date. Therefore, as it stands, preparations for the next few matches will not suffer the distraction of travelling up and down the country or to the continent, and United can count on the familiarity of playing at Old Trafford and, of course, home support.

“We’re hopeful that we can take full advantage of this spell,” Sir Alex told MUTV.

The boss is also confident the Old Trafford pitch, which came under scrutiny earlier this year, has improved drastically thanks to the dedicated work of United’s groundstaff.

"I must say, the one thing that is going to help us [in this period] is that the pitch has improved a tremendous amount,” added the boss. "Against Reading it was much, much better. It was not as good as the start of the season obviously but it is getting there. With a further 10 days between the Reading and Norwich games, I expect it to be back to normal."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2013, 01:29 PM   #1014
ivanzferdinand
first team

Ferguson's treble bid hits fever pitch

United can move 15 points clear of rivals Manchester City against Norwich on Saturday.

On Tuesday they host Real Madrid in the second leg of the last-16 Champions League tie and after that they have a home FA Cup quarter-final.

Ferguson complained about the state of the pitch over the festive period and revealed it will be replaced at the end of the season.

Quote:
Ferguson said: “We’re hopeful that we can take full advantage of this spell. The one thing that is going to help us is that the pitch has improved a tremendous amount.

“Against Reading it was much better. It was not as good as the start of the season but it is getting there.

"With a further 10 days between the Reading and Norwich games, I expect it to be back to normal.”
Ferguson has assured his squad they all have a part to play during the run-in.

Even for those who do miss out, the United boss can prove it does not necessarily mean they can never have an impact.

“In 1999, I left Paul Scholes out of the quarter-final against Inter Milan yet he was the one who scored the goal that got us through,” said Ferguson.

“I left him out of the semi-final because I couldn’t risk him and Roy Keane together as they were both on yellow cards.

"He accepted it graciously, came on, got booked and missed the final anyway.

“What did he do? He didn’t let it affect him.

He went on to become one of the greatest players this club have ever had.

“The players sense it could be a big year for them.”

Old 01-03-2013, 04:44 PM   #1015
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Fergie 'set to move upstairs' when United's legendary boss eventually calls it a day

Sir Alex Ferguson has said he is keen on becoming a director at Old Trafford when he finally decides to quit management.

The 71-year-old Manchester United boss said that he is determined to stay at the club after initially intimating that he would step away.

‘There’s no getting rid of me. I’ll probably become a director,' said Ferguson, speaking the new magazine twentyfour7 Football.

'Nobody knows (my retirement date), neither do I. It won’t be a doctor that tells me to quit!'

As for his successor, he added: ‘They’ll ask me but I think it’ll be a club decision, not mine. With the structure we have here, it can't be an impossible job.

Former United defender Viv Anderson has rejected the idea that Ferguson might be tempted to step down this summer, even if they win the Champions League and Premier League.

Anderson, who played under Ferguson from 1987-91, said: ‘There is no chance that Sir Alex will retire this summer. He loves the club. He lives and breathes it.’

In his wide ranging interview, the United boss also discussed his deliberate decision to use his former players among his staff.

The likes of Nicky Butt and Brian McClair are already involved, and Ferguson has backed Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs and Darren Fletcher to follow suit.

He added: 'Looking at my present crop, it's difficult, but the likes of Giggs and Scholes wil be part of the structure here. Darren Fletcher is a long term possibility, and Nicky Butt is with the reserves.

'We try to get as many former players in the set-up as we can, we've got a good back up.

'We look ahead because that is succession planning in terms of structure - they've the experience of being at the club, being a player here, knowing what it takes to be a winner.'

Not ready to retire yet: Ferguson is still going strong at United

Success: Ferguson will go down as one of the most greatest managers of all time

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2286341/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-wants-director-Manchester-United.html
Old 01-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #1016
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Sir Alex Ferguson: I will probably become a director at Manchester United, there's no getting rid of me

By Telegraph Sport

Sir Alex Ferguson will "probably" become a Manchester United director when he steps down as the club's manager.

The 71-year-old Scot, who took up the reins at Old Trafford in 1986, had planned to retire in 2002, but had a change of heart and has not looked back since.
"There's no getting rid of me. I will probably become a director," said Ferguson, who has guided United to a host of titles including 12 Premier League crowns, two Champions League trophies and five FA Cups.
Speaking about his retirement day in an interview with new twentyfour7 Football magazine, Ferguson said: "Nobody knows. Neither do I. It won't be a doctor that tells me to quit!"
On the topic of appointing his successor, he said: "They'll ask me. But I think it'll be a club decision, not mine."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:18 AM   #1017
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Fergie: United Tak Perlu Pikirkan City Lagi

Manchester - Kemenangan telak atas Norwich City membuat Manchester United kembali unggul 15 poin di puncak klasemen. Sir Alex Ferguson pun mengingatkan Wayne Rooney cs untuk tak memikirkan pesaing di belakangnya.

MU memetik kemenangan mutlak dengan skor 4-0 saat menjamu Norwich City dalam lanjutan Liga Inggris, Sabtu (2/3/2013) dinihari WIB. Shinji Kagawa menjadi bintang dengan trigolnya, sementara satu gol lainnya datang dari Rooney.

Tiga poin dari kemenangan tersebut membuat The Red Devils kini memimpin 15 poin dari Manchester City di posisi kedua. Namun jaraknya bisa kembali merapat menjadi 12 angka andai The Citizens menang saat melawat ke Asnton Villa, Minggu (3/3/2013) malam nanti.

Dengan kondisi tersebut, MU diminta tidak terlalu memikirkan City lagi. Yang perlu dipikirkan oleh skuat The Red Devils adalah memetik kemenangan demi kemenangan di laga yang mereka lalui.

"Saya pikir cara terbaik buat kami untuk menghadapi kondisi ini adalah memenangi pertandingan-pertandingan kami. Memenangi pertandingan kami berikutnya dan kemudian yang berikutnya - itulah cara untuk melakukannya," sahut Fergie di Skysports.

"Kami tak perlu melihat ke belakang (Manchester City). Lihatlah tim kami saat ini, mereka bermain dengan semangat yang hebat dan ada atmosfer yang bagus di ruang ganti yang membantu kami. Tak peduli pertandingan apa yang datang, kami siap menghadapinya," lanjut manajer asal Skotlandia berusia 71 tahun itu.

Detik
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:14 PM   #1018
ivanzferdinand
first team

Sir Alex Ferguson involved in car scrape in Chevrolet 4X4

The Reds manager was last year outspoken in banning young players from driving flashy Chevrolet sports cars after the firm offered first-teamers their choice of luxury motors.

But Sir Alex was forced to return to the club’s Carrington training ground with his tail between his legs following a bump - in his own Chevrolet 4x4.

It is understood that he scraped his luxury car against a wall and ended up losing his number plate.

Mechanics were called to repair the car last week and spare the manager’s blushes before any of his players could see it

Witnesses say Fergie, 71, left the Cheshire facility in his Chevrolet at 11.15am. But he returned at 12.55pm in the same vehicle - only this time it featured a number of tell-tale dents.

One fan said: “Sir Alex left after signing autographs but came back about 90 minutes later. His reg plate was broken and the bonnet was messed up.

”There was other damage to the front of the car too. It was a bit of a state.

”He had to stop at the barrier to ring the intercom to get in. A few fans who had gathered there started to go towards him but he wasn’t pleased and sped off. ”It looked like he was furious.”

The United boss was said to have been unharmed in the prang.

Last year first team players were offered Chevrolet motors after the US company was lined up as a future shirt sponsor.

But the manager, a strict disciplinarian, intervened and banned anyone under the age of 23 from opting for the 198mph Corvette model.

He had good reason to clamp down after a number of high-profile smashes involving stars.

A United source said: “He’s big on players avoiding scrapes on the road... but this time it was the manager who ended up with a dent to his car.”

sumber: 7.msports
ivanzferdinand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:09 PM   #1019
ivanzferdinand
first team

Sir Alex Ferguson says Jose Mourinho will stay at Madrid

"Real yang fantastis malam itu," kata Ferguson. "Setiap bagian dari permainan mereka sangat tepat Anda mendapatkan bahwa kadang-kadang, saya sudah mengalaminya sendiri.. Anda perlu delapan pemain untuk bermain dengan baik dalam permainan, tapi pada kesempatan aneh Anda memiliki 11 pemain yang benar-benar hebat. Itulah apa yang mereka miliki Tapi saya. pikir itu kinerja satu-off. saya tidak berpikir mereka akan mencapai ketinggian itu pada hari Selasa. "

Sebagai spekulasi memuncak bahwa Madrid Jose Mourinho akan kembali ke Chelsea, Ferguson mengklaim bahwa ia tidak akan meninggalkan Real. "Saya tidak tahu bagaimana mereka dapat menggantikan seseorang seperti dia juga," katanya. "Sebuah penilaian yang wajar masa jabatannya di Real Madrid telah mendapat diatasi dengan seberapa baik Barcelona telah.

"Saya pikir dia melakukan pekerjaan besar di sana, akan Anda benar-benar ingin membiarkan pelatih yang baik seperti itu pergi Saya tidak berpikir mereka akan menginginkan hal itu.? Saya hanya berpikir itu akan sulit bagi Jose untuk meninggalkan Real Madrid, karena dia ada di bagian paling atas. "

He must hope the same goes for Cristiano Ronaldo – in every sense after the former United man's leap above Patrice Evra in the first game to equalise. Madrid produced 28 attempts and Jose Mourinho will expect counterattacking of the quality that undid Barcelona.

Ronaldo was outstanding on the left side, and Ferguson said: "All our former players who come back who have been great players get a good reception." As for stopping Ronaldo, he said: "I've got a plan. It's called a machete. Plan B is the machine gun!"

Quote:
Dia harus berharap yang sama berlaku untuk Cristiano Ronaldo - dalam segala hal setelah lompatan pria Serikat mantan atas Patrice Evra di pertandingan pertama untuk menyamakan kedudukan. Madrid menghasilkan 28 kali dan Jose Mourinho akan berharap counterattacking kualitas yang meluruhkan Barcelona.

Ronaldo luar biasa di sisi kiri, dan Ferguson mengatakan: ". Semua mantan pemain kami yang datang kembali yang telah pemain hebat mendapatkan penerimaan yang baik" Seperti untuk menghentikan Ronaldo, ia berkata: "Saya punya rencana Ini disebut perang Rencana B adalah senapan mesin..!"

Dailymail --> Translate Goggle
ivanzferdinand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:42 PM   #1020
littlebig
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
littlebig has no contributions yet
Visit littlebig's Facebook

Siapa ya,yg pantas bwt pengganti SAF? soale klo mnrut saya blum ada pelatih yg bnr2 pas bwt pengganti SAF. . .
btw ada yg ksih saran?

littlebig is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 281
#Sandy, -bloodflowers-, @edosarag1h, A.besar, a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, abdu muhammad, Abe7, abhindra, Abi Nazhifa, abram.ab, achiell, Aden, adLy beck's, agunglistyo, ajier307, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andiyudha, Andra Octavian, ANDRE INX, andre mosal, andrydjemb4, anitarahman17, Ardhie Nemanja, ardicka25, Ardiey11, Arif VDS, arymashuda, Asep Destryana, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, Ayunda, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, bangkit, bang_zak, bawadharmawan, Belzeebub, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, bucay deathbat, Bulma, byebye21, chafor, choco22, ciptasu, clsenz, cynta, dandymunandar, dannyboy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, DenisRadiansyah, DeriEdmon17, dery pramudito, Dhanny09, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dudut, dummy, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, edosaragih, edroid, Efri Loebay, ekorahmadani, Elpiji, Emank_Papua, endhy_cantona, erin, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, FahruVanBanten, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, fathya, FauCAN7ONA, fauzanfarauzhi, febriadi hiu, febza, felly_liu, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, gembul, ghopoereds, ghostman, giediego, giggs26, goodfron, Gothic, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hdhe16, hendiplast, hendrabulk, hendrikYP, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, iblismerah, icalace, id4y, ilz, Imron Setyo C, ipunkahmad, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, Irwan Faisal, IrwanGGMU, itohirobumi, ivanzferdinand, izan maulana, jeannika, Jerome Morrow, jifortin, juju, jun sa, just.fluke, kaffi, KangPoLo_11, kingherooney, King_Cantona, Krisnoaji Pamungkas, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Lila, littlebig, lizadesaire, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, MCR7, mfcanon, MichaelMU, mochies5, MUFC1878, mYa United, mygalzbiatch, nanando, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nickz09, noerdiana 11, novanprihasa, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, omBrother, omink_08, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, petetdidi, pongsamma, Popay_UKI04, pukimax, Pure_red, putra_ME, rangge fantom, Rean, red, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, Rendi Pardi, revald, rikki, rinaldo.kurniawan, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, Rissa14, Rizana, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, rony jefree, ronysnaja, Ryan_lallo, SakuRavi, salfordreds, scholesy18, sepatu_ancur, Septiko Aji, setiawans001, seven7, silusasu, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, Stevenson Meyki, steven_young, Subagio U. Arra, swareksa, Syarifeghy, tamiCarrick, taz_devil_utd, teguhh, teha, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Thomas, thomaswilliam, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, united7, uphiesaputra, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanmuujii, vanquish, vanrayen, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, ventray, Victory, victory II, Vidic, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, waynehanks, Wazza Prast, wazzapoetra, wazza_ampuh, whoami, wira_ozora, Wisnu Edwards, wormkids, yanto tox, Yayat Dg Kulle, yockel_777, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]