United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 09-09-2010, 10:48 PM   #111
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: Gary neville

Gary Neville interviewed by Paddy Crerand

“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:03 PM   #112
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
Gary Neville interviewed by Paddy Crerand

Woww...
Calon legenda diwawancarai legenda

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:20 PM   #113
Wengge Schmeichel
first team
FC United of Manchester

Thanked 1,140 Times in 474 Posts
Mentioned: 148 Post(s)
Wengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to all

Visit Wengge Schmeichel's Facebook Visit Wengge Schmeichel's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigga View Post
nostalgia 2006...di depan Liverpool fans:
What a moment...
Harus terulang kembali musim ini...
Work Hard Play Smart, Learn Hard, Humble Heart
Wengge Schmeichel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:49 AM   #114
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Gary Neville: Now I hate Manchester City more than Liverpool

Manchester United skipper Gary Neville claimed last night he now has more respect for old rivals Liverpool than he does for Manchester City.

Neville is loved by United fans for his unashamed hatred of Liverpool.

But speaking ahead of the clash with Roy Hodgson's side at Old Trafford a week on Sunday, Neville hinted at how much City have got under his skin since they started spending big over the last two years.
Love to hate: Gary Neville celebrates in front of the Liverpool fans after United scored at Old Trafford

'Jealousy, hatred, passion for your own club, you don't want them to win anything and you don't like the people who're winning.

'I suppose it comes from jealousy through my childhood but I have more respect for them as a club in a sense of their tradition and their history than I do for some other clubs who've been coming on the scene in the last few years, throwing a load of money at it. Liverpool have got a good history, you have to hand it to them, and they've been successful.'

The rivalry between United and Liverpool has stayed strong, despite the fact that the Merseyside club have only sporadically challenged for the title over the last two decades.

However, City's emergence as a force in the Barclays Premier League has upped the ante in Manchester and Neville clearly feels that as intensely as anyone.

He also revealed last night that he has no desire to manage when his career ends — in all likelihood at the end of this campaign — but has tipped team-mates Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes to do so.

He said: ‘I am maybe a bit too emotional. You have to have the patience to understand players. I am not sure I would be able to do that. I think Ryan Giggs can do it. I think Paul Scholes could do it. I am wondering if its the right thing for me. I am not sure.’

Having not played a game this season because of injury, Neville has had to watch from the sidelines but believes the club should prioritise the Barclays Premier League.

He said: ‘The league is a massive incentive this season, it has to be. To lose it last year was terrible. It kills you. You win it three times on the bounce and maybe you take it for granted.’

He also admitted this could be his last season at United, having come close to retiring at the end of the last campaign.

He added: 'Two years ago I thought it would be my last season. Obviously, last year I felt the same. I recognise this one could be as well. I turned round during training one morning (last April) and said, "I have three games to go at Manchester United". I had not spoken to the club and I genuinely felt it could be the last three weeks.'

Neville is not match fit after a groin injury but United hope Rio Ferdinand will be in the squad to face Everton tomorrow after recovering from the knee injury he suffered before the World Cup.

Meanwhile, United defender Rio Ferdinand is expected to be in the squad at Everton tomorrow, while full back Patrice Evra has failed to get a five-match international ban overturned for his part in France's player revolt in South Africa.

Dailymail
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:54 PM   #115
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Neville Tak Pantas Melatih

MANCHESTER, KOMPAS.com - Bek Manchester United, Gary Neville (35), mengaku tak berencana menjadi pelatih usai gantung sepatu. Menurutnya, ia tak memiliki kesabaran seperti dua rekannya, Paul Scholes dan Ryan Giggs, yang berencana menjadi manajer klub saat pensiun bermain.

"Aku sedikit terlalu emosional untuk menjadi manajer sepak bola. Bila Anda melihat Ryan Giggs dan Paul Scholes, mereka pendiam, penuh pertimbangan, dan sabar. Mereka mungkin lebih cocok untuk manajemen (sepak bola) modern," ujar Neville.

"Aku mengambil kursus lisensi A karena itu adalah apa yang harus Anda lakukan. Tetapi, saat ini, aku tak memiliki cukup bakat atau kemampuan untuk itu," tambahnya. (SCN)

Source : http://bola.kompas.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2010, 01:46 PM   #116
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Gary Neville Turun Tahta
Andi Abdullah Sururi - detiksport

Jakarta - Waktu untuk Gary Neville semakin sedikit. Bek gaek Inggris itu semakin jarang bermain untuk Manchester United, dan statusnya sebagai kapten klub tersebut juga perlahan-lahan meluntur.

Tidaklah sulit untuk mencari sebab Neville kian terbatas frekuensinya turun ke lapangan. Selain usianya sudah 35 tahun, cedera yang mengakrabinya dalam tiga tahun terakhir adalah hal logis bagi Sir Alex Ferguson untuk mengurangi porsinya sebagai kapten tim.

"Gary tetap kapten kami, tapi saya terus mencari seseorang yang bisa bermain konsisten setiap akhir pekan," ungkap sang manajer, seperti dikutip Dailymail, Senin (13/9/2010). "Kami tak punya kapten yang konsisten karena cedera Gary menghalanginya bermain setiap saat."

Salah satu bek kanan terbaik yang pernah dilahirkan Inggris itu mulai menyandang ban kapten di Old Trafford sejak 2005, meneruskan peran yang sebelumnya dilakoni Roy Keane.

Jika Neville tidak main, biasanya jabatan itu dioper ke Ryan Giggs. Bilamana Neville dan Giggs absen, sejak 2008 jabatan itu diberikan kepada Rio Ferdinand.

"Dengan segala hormat pada era Gary di United, dia tahu dan saya tahu, kami tidak memainkan dia setiap minggu, dan saya sedang mencari seseorang yang main terus,"sambung Fergie.

Neville adalah salah satu produk tersukses akademi Manchester United. Sepanjang karirnya ia hanya punya seragam The Red Devils. Ia sudah mencicipi tim pertama klub tersebut semenjak berusia 17 tahun.

Soal ban kapten, Giggs pun tidak lagi starter reguler di skuad Ferguson, dan Ferdinand masih dalam masa pemulihan cedera. Akhir pekan lalu, meskipun Neville turun ke lapangan, sang manajer menunjuk Nemanja Vidic sebagai skipper.

Saat ditanya, siapa yang akan dijadikan kapten apabila Ferdinand sudah pulih, ataukah tetap Vidic bahkan Giggs atau Neville, Fergie menjawabnya dengan santai.

"Kalian ingin membuat rumit ya?" dia tertawa. "No comment. Saya bahkan belum mendiskusikannya."
( a2s / key )

Source : http://www.detiksport.com
Old 14-09-2010, 01:52 PM   #117
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Neville: Saya Hormati Liverpool Ketimbang City

Bola.net - Bek Manchester United, Gary Neville kembali meluncurkan serangan kepada sang rival, Manchester City, kala mengatakan bahwa ia lebih menyukai musuh bebuyutan mereka, Liverpool dibanding klub kaya baru Liga Premier itu.

Neville memiliki sejarah panjang permusuhan dengan fans dan pemain The Reds, namun ia memprovokasi suporter City musim lalu dengan mengecam Carlos Tevez serta merayakan kemenangan derby secara berlebihan di depan fans lawan yang melawat ke Old Trafford.

"Saya lebih respek kepada Liverpool sebagai sebuah klub, dalam hal tradisi dan sejarah mereka, dibanding apa yang dilakukan klub lain yang muncul dalam beberapa tahun terakhir, membuang banyak uang," katanya pada MUTV.

"Liverpool memiliki sejarah yang bagus, Anda harus angkat topi karena itu. Mereka pernah begitu berjaya."

Meski demikian, Neville mengakui kalau ia akan sangat gembira jika bisa mengunci gelar juara liga ke-19 musim ini, di mana United saat ini berada di level rekor yang sama dengan Liverpool yakni sama-sama menggenggam 18 gelar juara.

"Bisa mengalahkan Liverpool akan sangat fantastis. Itu akan menjadi hal yang penting bagi klub ini. Kami ingin menjadi klub yang paling sukses," pungkasnya. (espn/row)

Source : http://www.bola.net
Old 14-09-2010, 01:57 PM   #118
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Hohoho...
Apakah karena status Richest Club nya, sir gary ?
Tapi kenyataannya skrg lebih banyak yg sinis ama City dengan jor2an dan cameo sbg perusak bursa transfer , including me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2010, 05:21 PM   #119
drivemein
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Gary Neville... 599 and counting for Manchester United's stalwart defender
-dailymail.co.uk-

drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to drivemein For This Useful Post:
Old 14-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #120
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sepertinya musim ini adalah musim terakhir Gary Neville nih ...

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 109
Aba_MaczUnited, adesaktiTRK, adittelor, AdministratoR, agylbonez, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, Ayunda, bangkit, bang_zak, benatbenat, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, cimbuang69, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, deni krosiawan, derajulio, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhanimrh10, dhanuanakilang, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, erin, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, fey777, fikrirf, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hdhe16, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, iamsetia, id4y, ing areese, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, J. A. Adji, jifortin, jojo poenya, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Mahesa_Jenar, moehfar, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nobitanta, nu_reccayasha, oldark, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, Pure_red, Rean, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, Richo Supit, rio vander vidic, Rizana, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, rooneyglory10, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, simamora16, SR 7, stamansa, Syarifeghy, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, Van_Munandar, Vicario, Victory, victory II, wazzapoetra, wira_ozora, zeavhere, zizitchy, zudomiriku