United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football

Old 15-01-2015, 08:15 PM   #11
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: Barclays Player and Manager of the Month (EPL 2014/15)

Untuk award bulan Desember 2014, baru akan ketahuan besok nih, btw tumben-tumbenan Meneer LvG masuk nomoinasi

Wenger in running for award
TEAMtalk - Thursday 15th January 2015

Arsene Wenger: Nominated for December's Manager of the Month Award

Arsene Wenger is in the running to win the Manager of the Month award for December - a month that saw him abused by some of his own side's fans.

Arsenal won four and lost just one of their six Premier League games last month, but that defeat at Stoke led to a barracking from a small group of fans as he boarded a train back to London.

Wenger's rivals for the award are Jose Mourinho, Louis van Gaal and Manuel Pellegrini, whose Manchester City side dropped just two points in six games.

Chelsea's record was the same as Arsenal's and United's under Van Gaal was marginally better - four wins and two draws.

There are six nominees for the Player of the Month award, among them England hopefuls Harry Kane and Charlie Austin.

QPR striker Austin's five goals included a hat-trick against West Brom, while Kane scored three times in the league for Tottenham.

Chelsea's Eden Hazard and John Terry are both on the shortlist along with Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla and David Silva of Manchester City.

The winners will be announced on Friday morning.
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 05:52 PM   #12
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

Ternyata yg dapet calon lawan United besok ama tetangga sebelah nih ..., congrat deh ....

Old 17-01-2015, 12:57 AM   #13
rondwisan

Baru sempet narok news-nya ..

Austin and Pellegrini claim Barclays' monthly awards
PremierLeague - Fri 16 Jan 2015

Queens Park Rangers striker Charlie Austin and Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini have claimed the Barclays awards for December.

Austin was the Barclays Player of the Month after scoring five goals, including a hat-trick against West Bromwich Albion, and one assist last month, beating Harry Kane, of Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea's Eden Hazard and John Terry, David Silva, of Manchester City, and Santi Cazorla of Arsenal. He becomes only the second QPR player to win the award, after Trevor Sinclair, in October 1995.

"To win awards like this is very pleasing," Austin told qpr.co.uk. "I just try to work as hard as I can and score as many goals as I can for QPR.

"But it’s not all about me – it’s a team game – and my team-mates deserve as much credit as I do for this award. All I am focused on is helping QPR gain as many points as possible and if I’m scoring goals, that’s great.

"I’ve scored 13 so far in the Premier League and I’m really pleased with where I am. Hopefully it can continue and we can start climbing the table as quickly as possible."

Guiding his side to five successive victories and a draw last month meant Pellegrini saw off competition from Chelsea's Jose Mourinho, Manchester United's Louis van Gaal and Arsenal's Arsene Wenger to clinch the Barclays Manager of the Month award for the third time, having claimed the honour for December 2013 and January 2014.

“I always say that December is a key month so it was very important for us to finish the year in that way,” Pellegrini said.

Votes came from the Barclays Panel, a group of former players, journalists and key football stakeholders.

Quote:
Charlie Austin's goals in December

QPR 2-0 Burnley » 1 goal
QPR 3-2 West Brom » 3 goals
Arsenal 2-1 QPR » 1 goal
Quote:
Manchester City's Desember results

3 December Sunderland 1-4 Man City
6 December Man City 1-0 Everton
13 December Leicester 0-1 Man City
20 December Man City 3-0 Crystal Palace
26 December West Brom 1-3 Man City
28 December Man City 2-2 Burnley
Old 17-01-2015, 07:59 PM   #14
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Selamat buat austin..
Khusus untuk malam ini,,dirimu jangan bersinar dulu yak..
Dilarang ngebobol gawangnya David De Gea..
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 02:08 PM   #15
rondwisan

Koeman dapet lagi nih .., dan Kane emang pantes lah dapet award bulan Januari kmrn ....

January award for Kane, Koeman
Friday 13th February 2015 10:09

Southampton boss Ronald Koeman and Tottenham striker Harry Kane have been named Barclays Premier League manager and player of the month for January.

Kane scored five goals in January and assisted on one more, opening his month in fantastic style with two goals in their 5-3 win over Chelsea at White Hart Lane.

He went on to score in the defeat by Crystal Palace and then added two more in Spurs' 3-0 win over West Brom, and he has since taken his season's tally to 23 to put himself firmly in the frame for a first England senior call.

Special month

"New Year's Day was a great day for me and a great day for Tottenham," Kane said, reflecting on the win over Chelsea. "I got the two goals which was great, and managed to finish it off quite well against West Brom.

"We're still in quite a few competitions, we've got the final of the Capital One Cup ahead of us, and we're doing well in the league as well. Exciting times ahead and February's going to be a big month. Hopefully we can all continue our form.

"The north London derby was a big day for me as well. A special day, probably one I won't forget for the rest of my career. It was an all-round great team performance and to get the two goals was very special.

"Beating teams like Arsenal and Chelsea shows we can be up there and challenge. There is still a long way to go but we are focusing on each game as it comes.

"A lot of people are talking about it (England) but there is still a month or so until he names his squad and I've just got to keep doing what I am doing and keep my feet on the floor. Come the end of March, hopefully I am still doing it and we'll see what happens."

Crystal Palace striker Dwight Gayle, Chelsea forward Oscar, Southampton defender Jose Fonte, Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla and Liverpool midfielder Emre Can were the other nominees.

Koeman's side played only three league matches in January, but won all three including vital victories over chief European rivals Arsenal and Manchester United.

They kicked off 2015 with a 2-0 win over Arsenal, followed that up with a 1-0 win at Old Trafford and, after making it past Ipswich Town in the FA Cup, beat Newcastle 2-1 at St James' Park.

Spirit and confidence

Results since the turn of the month have been a mixed bag for the Saints (one win, one draw, one defeat) but they remain in fourth place and well in the running for Champions League football next season.

"It's a great feeling," said Koeman, who is the first manager to win the award twice this season. "It means a lot and it shows the great month Southampton had in January.

"Of course it was great wins against Arsenal home and Manchester United away, and then a difficult one away against Newcastle.

"That makes the decision that I win this title. The players are doing fantastic. We know it will be a very tough last part of the season. The spirit is in the team, the confidence is in the team and we know our way of playing. I think that's the most important thing we have to do to keep going with what we did before."

He beat off competition from Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino, Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers and Stoke City's Mark Hughes to win the award.

Old 05-04-2015, 10:44 PM   #16
rondwisan

wah gk update nih, maap maap

February yg dapet Tonny Pulis (WBA) ama Harry Kane (again)

Maret duo Arsenal, Arsene Wenger n Oliver Giroud
Old 06-04-2015, 06:20 AM   #17
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Giroud layak bgt tuh di maret.
Ngegolin mulu,,seiring naiknya prestasi arsenal.
Yup...prof wenger juga layak untuk managernya.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 07:07 PM   #18
rondwisan

dua musim tanpa pemain dan manager United yg ngedapetin award bulanan ini

btw, tuh award yg ke-14 untuk sang Profesor dan yg pertama untuk Giroud

Old 08-05-2015, 10:52 PM   #19
rondwisan

Barclay Award untuk bulan April akhirnya diberikan pada striker Aston Villa, Christian Benteke sbg Player of the month, serta pelatih Leicester City, Nigel Pearson sbg Manager of the month, congrats

Last edited by rondwisan; 08-05-2015 at 11:00 PM..
Old 08-05-2015, 11:04 PM   #20
GUNGZ-HO
first team
#GHPJMK

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
GUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant future
Visit GUNGZ-HO's Facebook Visit GUNGZ-HO's Twitter

Sippppp... Memang layak!! lebih tepatnya leicester city sebagai team of the month bulan april...dan tetep team terburuk ya newcastle united

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 21
alfiandrmwn, bmanutd, der_emperor, eyeofday, fajrinited, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, id4y, jifortin, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, rio vander vidic, SR 7, tumpal_oneunited, Yayat Dg Kulle, YRgoFManpm, zudomiriku