United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 26-12-2017, 01:44 AM   #351
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

ZLATAN MAKES SPECIAL DELIVERIES

Children from Manchester United Foundation partner schools and projects received a Christmas surprise they will never forget earlier this month – an unexpected visit from Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

As part of the Foundation’s mission to spread festive cheer across Greater Manchester, deserving participants were nominated by their Foundation coaches for a Christmas surprise as the Reds’ iconic no.10 delivered gifts and made dreams come true.

Pupils from Manchester Enterprise Academy Central in Fallowfield, Manchester Enterprise Academy in Wythenshawe, Manchester Creative and Media Academy in Blackley, Middleton Technology School and Loreto High School in Chorlton were all invited to the Aon Training Complex, along with a player from the Foundation’s Girls’ Regional Talent Club. As far as the youngsters were aware, it was for a leadership and training session with some Foundation coaches, as well as some young pupils from the club’s partner primary schools.

The session started as planned, only for it to be interrupted when Zlatan entered the Academy indoor training arena, bearing gifts for all. The presents included hoodies and scarves for the older children and teddies, stationery sets and gloves for the younger participants. All the children also received a signed shirt, a FIFA 18 video game and a baseball cap, all donated by United’s official club partners Uber, EA Sports and New Era respectively.

One delighted participant was Shia from St. Alphonsus RC Primary School in Stretford, one of the club’s partner primary schools. A participant in the Foundation’s disability awareness programme, Shia has made incredible progress from sessions with the club, with his confidence and self-esteem noticeably improving. A passionate United supporter, Shia said meeting one of his heroes is something he’ll never forget.

“I can’t believe I’m at the first-team training ground, and I’ve met Zlatan and he gave me FIFA 18 – I just can’t believe it!” he said. “I’m only nine years old and this happening to me is the best day of my life!”

Manchester Creative and Media Academy pupil Kelly also received a shock when Zlatan walked through the door. Nominated for her hard work and dedication at school, Kelly is also a ball assistant at Old Trafford, but has never met a player face-to-face.

“It was a massive surprise, I didn’t expect it at all,” said Kelly. “I love being a ball girl, and I’m used to seeing the players on the pitch, but Zlatan is my favourite player and I’ve never got to meet him properly before, so it was exciting – I’m still shaking!”

Speaking about the visit, Foundation primary schools manager Jennifer Mildenhall said: “This is so inspirational to these children. The schools that we work in are fantastic with the pupils, but being able to offer them something extra will make it such a special Christmas for them.”

This event is among a number to have taken place in the build-up to Christmas, with many Foundation participants and United supporters receiving festive surprises ahead of the big day.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2017, 03:02 PM   #352
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Ibra zaman OLD

Ibra Saat Pertama Datang ke Juve: Menembak Saja Tak Becus
Mohammad Resha Pratama - detikSport

Turin - Sebelum setenar sekarang, Zlatan Ibrahimovic sempat menjalani masa-masa tak enak di awal kariernya. Salah satunya saat di Juventus. Seperti apa?

Memang umur Ibra saat ini sudah menginjak 36 tahun dan tak lagi fit betul usai cedera ligamen lutut, tapi nama besar pemain Swedia itu masih membuat lawan ciut nyalinya. Oleh karenanya, Manchester United memperpanjang kontraknya.

Musim lalu, Ibra yang mengakhiri musim lebih cepat, jadi topskorer MU dengan 28 gol di seluruh kompetisi. Sebelum pindah ke MU, Ibra adalah raja gol untuk Paris St-Germain dan juga besar namanya di Inter Milan, Barcelona, dan AC Milan.

Tapi sebelum mencapai kariernya seperti sekarang, Ibra juga harus bersusah payah dulu membangun dari awal seperti saat dia bermain untuk Malmo, Ajax Amsterdam, dan bahkan ketika pindah ke Juve pada 2004.

Saat itu Ibra memang dikenal sebagai salah satu striker muda berbakat Ajax. Tapi bermain di Juve dan Serie A adalah sesuatu yang berbeda.

Hal itu diungkapkan mantan pelatihnya di Juve, Fabio Capello, soal Ibra di masa mudanya. Menurut Capello, Ibra punya bakat besar saat itu tapi belum terasah dengan baik.

"Ketika Ibrahimovic tiba di Juventus, menendang saja tidak becus," tutur Capello kepada Sky.

"Mino Raiola bilang kepada saya: 'Zlatan itu sangat kuat; dia mampu mematahkan tangan kiper'. Saya balas begini: 'Dengarkan saya: Sejauh ini, dia cuma bisa memecahkan kaca gym!"

"Lalu Ibrahimovic mulai berlatih menendang setiap harinya dan seperti yang semua tahu, tentunya dia berkembang pesat," paparnya.

"Saya sempat mengincar Ibrahimovic saat jadi pelatih Roma. Juventus melakukan pembelian luar biasa; mereka membelinya dengan harga 16 juta euro, dicicil empat kali."

"Ajax memvonisnya tidak bisa jadi pemain hebat. Mereka memilih mempertahakan Mido yang lebih mudah diatur," tutup Capello.

Selama dua musim memperkuat Juve, Ibra cuma bikin 26 gol dari 92 penampilan sebelum pindah ke Inter Milan pada 2006.
Old 31-12-2017, 04:46 AM   #353
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MOURINHO REVEALS IBRAHIMOVIC LAY-OFF

Jose Mourinho has revealed that Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be absent from first-team football for a month due to a knee problem.

The boss gave the news in TV interviews following United's goalless draw against Southampton, for which Ibrahimovic was absent from the matchday squad.

The Swede started the 2-2 draw against Burnley at Old Trafford on Boxing Day, but was replaced by Jesse Lingard at half-time. He had returned to competitive football against Newcastle on 18 November, after a seven-month lay-off due to a knee ligament injury sustained in a Europa League match against Anderlecht last season.

"It's a massive problem," said the manager. "He is a 37-year-old with a bad knee."

Ibrahimovic made his first start of the campaign in the Carabao Cup quarter-final defeat away to Bristol City, and marked his return to the side by thundering in a second-half free-kick.

A first Premier League start followed against Burnley, but now the striker is set for another spell on the sidelines.

There was more bad news for Mourinho when Romelu Lukaku was taken off on a stretcher during the Southampton game, after a nasty aerial collision with Saints defender Wesley Hoedt.

United visit Goodison Park to play Everton on New Year's Day, and host Derby County in an Emirates FA Cup third-round tie on Friday 5 January.

www.manutd.com
Old 16-01-2018, 02:19 AM   #354
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Mau tidak mau harus diakui usia memang berpengaruh terhadap kondisi kebugaran fisik..

Senja Kala Ibrahimovic
Mohammad Resha Pratama - detikSport

Manchester - Waktu terus berlalu, begitu juga dengan Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Dengan umur yang makin menua, Ibrahimovic tengah menuju ujung kariernya.

Selamat ini publik mengenal Ibrahimovic sebagai sosok pemain bintang. Tak cuma kehadirannya di atas lapangan, di luar lapangan pun Ibrahimovic begitu memesona. Soal trofi, tak usah ditanya lagi berapa banyak yang sudah didapat bersama klub-klubnya selama ini.

Tapi, namanya pesepakbola sudah pasti ada ujungnya dan begitu juga dengan Ibrahimovic. Pemain asal Swedia itu tak lagi bisa melawan umur yang kian menua dan membuat kondisinya tak lagi sefit dulu.

Apalagi, Ibrahimovic harus melewatkan sebagian besar 2017 karena cedera ligamen lutut pada April lalu. Ini pula yang membuat manajer Manchester United, Jose Mourinho, tak yakin kalau Ibrahimovic bisa berkontribusi banyak seperti musim lalu.

Ibrahimovic sebelum cedera membuat 28 gol di seluruh kompetisi yang menjadikannya top skorer MU musim lalu. Sementara sejak comeback November lalu, Ibrahimovic baru bikin satu gol dari tujuh penampilan.

"Saya adalah pelatihnya di Inter Milan ketika dia berumur 29 tahun. Kita tidak bisa menghentikan waktu, dan waktu itu sangat penting untuk para pesepakbola," ujar Mourinho seperti dikutip Soccerway.

"Zlatan tahun itu. Dia tahu bahwa dia sedang memasuki ujung kariernya di level tertinggi. Tapi karena mimpi dan hasratnya, dia selalu ingin bertarung untuk mengakhiri kariernya di Manchester United dengan gemilang," sambungnya.

"Sebagai pemimpin di ruang ganti dan di lapangan, kualitasnya sebagai pemain di lapangan. Saya rasa dia bisa melakukan itu, dia pantas mendapatkannya dan saya ingin membantunya," tutup Mourinho.

Dengan kontrak Ibrahimovic hanya cuma sampai musim panas nanti, apakah dia bakal dilepas MU? Kita tunggu saja.
Old 29-01-2018, 09:32 PM   #355
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

MOURINHO'S UPDATE ON IBRAHIMOVIC'S FITNESS

Jose Mourinho has provided an update on Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s fitness, in a press conference to preview Manchester United’s Premier League match against Tottenham Hotspur.

The Swedish striker has not featured since Burnley visited Old Trafford on Boxing Day and, since then, last season’s top scorer has been working on his match fitness at the Aon Training Complex.

“He's working hard to be fit,” says Mourinho. “I'm not saying injured because he's not injured. I think he's in a moment of trying to feel really ready for the demands of Premier League football.”

The manager has also responded to online speculation that American clubs could be interested in Ibrahimovic, by telling reporters on Monday afternoon: “He told me nothing about it. The first time I read something or listened to something about that was from you - I read on some website and I listened to some channel. He never mentioned that to me, so I don't know.

"You know, Zlatan is in his last year of contract. If - I'm saying if, if, if, because you told me, I repeat, he said nothing about it to me - but if, if, if that is true and Zlatan wants a future in another club, in another country, we are here to help and to create conditions for it to happen, not to make his life difficult.

"But, I repeat, the only thing that Zlatan told me or the last thing that Zlatan told me was he wants to recover totally and feel ready to help the team. That's the last thing I heard from him.”

United are preparing for Wednesday night’s game against Spurs, who are fifth in the table and are therefore currently outside the UEFA Champions League qualification places for next season.

When asked about the challenge of finishing in the top four, Mourinho admitted it is getting harder. “Last season was hard, this season is hard,” he explained. “Last season we gave up on that fight when we felt that it was going to be very difficult to do that, plus we had the injuries and the Europa League [to play in].

“But this season everybody is there and, speaking about Tottenham, they are fifth but they are one of the best teams in the league. So [whether they are] fifth, fourth or third, it's not important for the match. The important thing is the great quality they have.”

www.manutd.com
Old 30-01-2018, 12:52 PM   #356
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Zlatan Ibrahimovic could have played his last game for Manchester United as Jose Mourinho won't stand in striker's way amid LA Galaxy interest

* Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been targeted by LA Galaxy
* He has less than six months to run on United deal and is lacking match fitness
* Jose Mourinho will not stand in striker's way if he wants to pursue Galaxy move
* He released Bastian Schweinsteiger from contract to join Chicago Fire last year

Jose Mourinho will not stand in Zlatan Ibrahimovic's way if the veteran striker wants to pursue a move to LA Galaxy.

The Major League Soccer side are looking at signing the Manchester United forward, who is still sidelined through a lack of match fitness.

And Mourinho — who released Bastian Schweinsteiger from his contract to join Chicago Fire in March last season — would not rule out Ibrahimovic's potential departure in the coming weeks.

'Zlatan is in his last year of his contract,' Mourinho said. 'If that is true and Zlatan wants a future in another country then we are here to help and create conditions for that to happen, not to make his life difficult.'

The MLS transfer window opens next Wednesday, February 7, with suggestions in the US that Ibrahimovic would not take up a designated player slot.

Mourinho added: 'He's told me nothing about it. The first time I read something or listen was from you. I read it on the web and on a television channel. He's never mentioned it to me so I don't know.

'The last thing Zlatan told me was that he wants to recover totally and help the team. He's working hard to be fit. I'm not saying he's injured, he's in a moment of trying to feel really ready.'

Jose Mourinho will not stand in Zlatan Ibrahimovic's way if he wants to pursue LA Galaxy move. Mourinho would not rule out Ibrahimovic's potential departure in the coming weeks. The Major League Soccer side are looking at signing the Manchester United forward

Ibrahimovic has started just twice and only scored one goal since making his return from a knee ligament injury in November.

Mourinho is understood to have privately held misgivings at the striker rushing his comeback, which came as a substitute against Newcastle, and had not expected him fit until January.

The United manager also claimed Marouane Fellaini, out of contract in the summer, wants to remain at Old Trafford.

Fellaini has already rejected one offer of fresh terms yet Mourinho appeared more hopeful of reaching a positive conclusion.

'He is a very important player for me,' Mourinho added. 'He's a great professional, he's giving everything he can to help the team. There is a desire from myself, the board and the player to stay together. That is our objective.

'Are we going to agree? I don't know. What I know is that we all would like to have him here. I'm happy with his contribution. I know that he wants to stay with us and that's very important.

'He knows I want him, that's important. Then there is a paper to sign and you only sign that when you're happy with what's written.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5325299/Man-United-not-stand-Zlatan-Ibrahimovics-way.html
Old 31-01-2018, 05:24 AM   #357
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Setuju dengan Om Becks

Beckham Sarankan Ibrahimovic Bertahan di MU Dulu
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

Miami - David Beckham menyarankan Zlatan Ibrahimovic bertahan di Manchester United lebih dulu dan menunda keinginannya untuk merumput di Major League Soccer.

Masa depan Ibra di MU tengah dispekulasikan. Selain karena kontraknya tinggal enam bulan lagi, penampilan penyerang asal Swedia itu juga tak segarang musim lalu.

Faktor cedera membuat Ibra baru tampil sebanyak tujuh kali musim ini. Terlebih dengan kedatangan Alexis Sanchez, menit bermain Ibra juga diprediksi bakal sulit bertambah.

Dan Ibra pun disebut-sebut bakal hengkang ke MLS. Beckham, yang baru saja meluncurkan timnya di MLS, mengomentari situasi pemain berusia 36 tahun itu.

"Dia adalah salah satu pemain terbaik, salah satu sosok terbaik, dan jika dia datang ke liga ini, itu akan sangat hebat," Beckham mengatakan seperti dikutip ESPN.

"Tapi untuk sekarang, dia adalah pemain Manchester United dan saya senang dengan hal itu. Saya ingin dia bertahan di sana, tapi suatu saat nanti, mungkin dia akan datang ke sini," pria yang juga pernah bermain untuk Manchester United itu menambahkan.

Beckham mengatakan, MLS akan sangat cocok untuk Ibra. Ia menceritakan pengalamannya saat datang ke liga Amerika Serikat itu pada 2007 lalu, saat pergi meninggalkan Real Madrid.

"Saya masih main untuk Real Madrid ketika punya kesempatan untuk pindah ke MLS, yang ketika itu belum sebesar sekarang, jadi itu merupakan sebuah kepindahan besar bagi saya. Itu adalah sesuatu yang mengubah saya sebagai pemain, mengubah saya sebagai pribadi, dan memberi saya tantangan yang saya perlukan dan saya cintai setiap menitnya," tutur Beckham.

"Jika Zlatan, atau pemain-pemain lain seperti itu, datang ke liga ini, mereka akan meningkatkan level liga ini," katanya.
Old 31-01-2018, 09:41 AM   #358
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Zlatan Ibrahimovic set for Manchester United exit after it's revealed he signed a contract with MLS side LA Galaxy 'three weeks ago'

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic is set to leave Manchester United to join MLS side LA Galaxy
* The 36-year-old is out of contract at Old Trafford come the end of the season
* Jose Mourinho stated this week that he would not stand in the Swede's way

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is set to call time on his stint at Manchester United and join LA Galaxy in the MLS.

The 36-year-old has never made any secret of his desire to make his mark in the US and has courted the attention of the American media throughout the final years of his career.

Now, according to L'Equipe, his wish is set to come true, with the French newspaper reporting that the player has already signed a deal with the Californian-based club.

They state that a contract was signed three weeks ago, with an American source close to the club and the MLS divulging the information.

Ibrahimovic has entered the final six months of his United contract, and Jose Mourinho stated at the beginning of this week that he would not stand in the player's way should he ask to leave.

'Zlatan is in his last year of his contract,' Mourinho said. 'If that is true and Zlatan wants a future in another country then we are here to help and create conditions for that to happen, not to make his life difficult.'

Report suggest Zlatan Ibrahimovic has already signed a contract with MLS club LA Galaxy

The French paper states that he is set to continue his rehabilitation at United, before heading to Los Angeles.

Videos emerged this week of Ibrahimovic putting himself through a gruelling fitness excercise, as he underwent a 'high altitude' work out.

He has not played for Manchester United since picking up a knock to his knee on Boxing Day.

He re-signed for the club in the summer after a hugely impressive debut campaign, which was ended prematurely due to a knee ligament injury.

He returned in October but struggled for regular playing time following the signing of Romelu Lukaku.

Manchester United have splashed the cash once again this window, signing Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal which is surely set to limit the Swede#s chances of playing time further.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5332665/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-signed-LA-Galaxy-deal-three-weeks-ago.html
Old 01-02-2018, 02:19 PM   #359
Rean
jadikan sederhana..

Thanked 2,321 Times in 872 Posts
Mentioned: 316 Post(s)
Rean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond repute

Visit Rean's Twitter RyanAniestyo

masih berharap orang ini mau bertahan di united

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 04:02 AM   #360
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Mungkin Ibra sih mau bertahan tapi belum tentu Mou mau

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 99
Aba_MaczUnited, ad1sn, adnantsaqib69, Alam Belitung, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, annetapitt5084, apeloeam, Ardiey11, asririzky, bang_zak, Blacklist7, boimKosim, burhanrp, capt_gunts, Chandra Agusta, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, derry07cantona, Dewasamba89, Dhika Gavenshadow, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, fahlevysred, ferly_Liemz, finza_13, fredrian.seven, Fuad quintana, Genk's007, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HenryRooney07, id4y, irfi_1, ivanzferdinand, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jojo poenya, Lang25, Mamenamenz, Muhammad faqih, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, octus, penk22_, Rean, Regasiqbal, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Rony_17, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, Sigied Giggsy, smile_boy, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, tumpal_oneunited, UBENK 444, united7, Van_Munandar, victory II, VinaToeng, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudhadit21, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku