United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Player & Manager Watch

Old 24-05-2018, 09:13 AM   #1
zudomiriku
N.D.E.S.O

Thanked 1,636 Times in 884 Posts
Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Toby Alderweireld

Manchester United open talks with Toby Alderweireld as Tottenham seek over 50m for Belgian defender

* Toby Alderweireld looks set for the Tottenham exit door this summer
* Belgian is out of contract at the end of next season and has not agreed new deal
* Mauricio Pochettino is willing to sacrifice the defender to strengthen elsewhere

Manchester United have opened negotiations for Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld.

The 29-year old Belgium international is out of contract at the end of next season but has so far failed to agree terms on a new contract.

Mauricio Pochettino is willing to sacrifice the stylish centre back in a bid to strengthen his squad in other areas.

Tottenham want over 50million for Alderweireld and will listen to similar offers for Danny Rose and Mousa Dembele.

They have an interest in Matthijs de Ligt from Ajax though face competition from some of Europe's elite for the teenager.

United boss Jose Mourinho has been unsure of his defence and wants to strengthen at full back also.

Manchester United have opened negotiations for Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld. Tottenham want over 50million for Alderweireld rather than lose him on a free next summer

The move for Alderweireld will raise questions over the future of Eric Bailly, Phil Jones and Victor Lindelof.

Bailly fell foul of Mourinho after declaring himself too ill to play only to report for training a day later.

United are also looking at right backs with Sime Vrsaljko, Djibril Sidibe and Joao Cancelo on their list.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5764667/Man-United-open-talks-Tottenham-defender-Toby-Alderweireld.html
cocok lah nih buat tandem Bailly, biar gak ada lagi pelanggaran2 yg tidak diperlukan dikotak penalti lagi
Old 06-06-2018, 09:23 AM   #2
zudomiriku
N.D.E.S.O

Thanked 1,636 Times in 884 Posts
Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Toby Alderweireld

'Of course I have my own idea': Man United target Toby Alderweireld hints that he could go - but admits Tottenham will 'decide future'

* Toby Alderweireld says any transfer this summer is in the hands of Tottenham
* However the Spurs defender admits he has his 'own idea' about a future move
* Alderweireld has been linked with a number of clubs, mainly Manchester United

Toby Alderweireld says any transfer this summer is entirely in the hands of Tottenham Hotspur - but hinted he has different ideas about his future.

Alderweireld has been linked with a move away from Spurs this summer, with Manchester United among the clubs said to be keen on the centre back.

A number of potential deals for Alderweireld have been touted, from a 40million swoop to a potential swap to United with Anthony Martial.

The Belgium international, who missed five months of the 2017-18 campaign with a hamstring injury, admitted he has been considering his future options.

Alderweireld told Belgian newspaper de Zontag: 'I have another two years contract, so Tottenham decide about my future. Of course I have my own idea, but that is not the case now.

'The past season was tough, but I'm glad that I could play the last four matches. That means that I am ready for the World Cup.'

Toby Alderweireld says any transfer this summer is entirely in the hands of Tottenham. However the Spurs defender admits he has his 'own idea' about a potential future move. Alderweireld has been linked with a number of top clubs, particularly Manchester United

Following his injury, Alderweireld returned to first-team action in mid-April, just in time to be named in Belgium's squad for Russia.

He played 90 minutes of their first warm-up match, a 0-0 draw against Portugal which saw the Red Devils booed off by their home fans at the final whistle.

He is likely to feature in Belgium's three Group G matches in Russia, against Panama, Tunisia and England.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5807885/Of-course-idea-Toby-Alderweireld-hints-future-move.html
tukar tambah aja ama Martial

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku