United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United History

Old 28-05-2010, 02:51 AM   #31
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: About Manchester Derby ...

Penentu ttg si Owen belum di post kayaknya, supersub wktu City lawan MU, Michael Owen....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:33 AM   #32
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

The day Paul Scholes got plenty of lip
MEN, Andy Mitten - August 04, 2010

All eyes will be on the Manchester derby this season – just as they were last term. So often a letdown which failed to justify the hype, the derby consistently lived up to its billing last season, with four proper battles between Red and Blue, including two epic cup semi-finals.

United came out top dogs, winning three out of the four in dramatic fashion as the Reds again finished above City and won the Carling Cup. The results were no surprise when you consider the attitude of several United players towards their Blue neighbours.

Speaking in The Story of Our Season: The Official Manchester United Players’ Diary 2009-10, which comes out tomorrow, several United players show the depth of feeling and their determination to beat City.

Of the final derby game of the season at City and his last-minute winner, Paul Scholes remarked: "I know how much this will mean to our fans. I can assure you it means exactly the same to us. To win in a Manchester derby is a big thing, however you do it."

The dramatic finale raised the temperature among the home supporters, and Darron Gibson, having been substituted, was well-placed to sample their ire.

"I was going mad on the bench near the City fans," he recalled.

"They weren’t happy and there were nearly a few punches thrown in there. When we scored a few of them leaned over to try and get to us, but there's nothing you can do about that. To be honest, I wouldn't have minded being punched, so long as we won!

"There was a lot riding on that game in the week leading up to it," added United captain Gary Neville. "You could tell at the start of the game that it was carnival time for them. There was a feeling around the place that it was their day, that they were going to win, that they were going to get fourth place and we were going to end up losing the championship.

"What they weren't reckoning on was that they were playing United, and it doesn't quite happen that way. They were up against 11 players who were determined to make sure we won the game.

"Paul Scholes was outstanding on the day and for him to pop up with the winner was unbelievable. For me, it was the outstanding moment of the season. We knew we were out of the league if we didn’t win the game.

Break

"We were the ones trying to win the game, whereas City were bringing defensive midfielders on for forwards. Three times we’ve shown them that we go to the last second of every match.

"The mentality of the team is always to try to win every match, so late winners aren’t luck. We got the break we needed with a great cross and a great header.

"It’s the hardest way to win, of course, but the best way. If you can score in the last minute, there’s no comeback – they just don’t have the time."

Neville celebrated by planting a congratulatory kiss on match-winner Scholes’ lips.

"Nev did get some stick for that, but poor Scholesy couldn't do much, could he?" confirmed John O'Shea.

"He was the poor victim who tried to push him off, but it was too late. That’s Gaz for you. I don’t think it was for his benefit, mind you. I think it was to make the City fans feel that little bit angrier!"

Neville can now see the funny side. "A few people have given me a bit of stick, but I’ve spoken to a lot of my mates, who said they’d have done exactly the same if they’d been able to get to him! I was just so happy."

And what of Scholes’ reaction to being pounced on by his long-term friend and colleague?

"A kiss on the lips from Nev is worth it any time after a winner against City!" he said.

The chance for Ryan Giggs to appear in his 33rd successive Manchester derby was too tempting and the veteran winger was selective with the truth when evaluating his hamstring injury with the club’s medical staff ahead of the game.

"I hurt my hamstring against Blackburn and I thought my season was over, to be honest,' Giggs recalled.

"But I had treatment and it responded really well and I was desperate to play. I trained on the Friday and I could still feel my hamstring a little bit, so I just kept quiet.'

Neville recognises that City are an emerging force, however.

"Don't get me wrong: City will be powerful over the next few years – we’ve got to get our heads around that," he said.

"But that was a sweet day." That's not to say we haven't suffered against them in the past or will do in the future - you have your day and you celebrate; next time it could be their day. In that case you have to go and drink for sorrow rather than drink for joy.'The players they’re signing, the manager they've got, the fanbase they’ve got . . . they will be powerful.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:51 PM   #33
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Dalam sejarah manchester...

United vs City – Charlton, Law, Robson, Hughes, Ole, Ruud, Ronaldo…

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redsbusby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 07:13 PM   #34
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Default Re: Manchester United - News and Rumors

Derby day: Kanchelsis remembers his treble
Andy Buckley | November 10, 2010 | MEN

THREE AND EASY: Andrei Kanchelskis scores his hat-trick
Andrei Kanchelskis will feel a touch of nostalgia when he turns on the television at his home tonight to see his old club play in the Manchester derby.

It is a long way from Manchester to Moscow and a long time since the flying winger wrote his name in derby history.

Exactly 16 years ago to the day to be precise since Kanchelskis scored a hat-trick for United in a 5-0 drubbing of City at Old Trafford.

Arguably his finest hour in a red shirt led to the heaviest derby defeat in history for the blue half of Manchester.

Scoring in a derby is special but Kanchelskis has a unique place in football records, as well as sporting quiz books.

He is the only player to have scored in Manchester, Merseyside and Glasgow derbies, a feat that makes him proud.

“To score in three different derbies did mean a lot to me,” added the 41-year-old whose other derby goals came in the blue of Everton and Rangers.

“I was lucky enough just to have played in such big games and they all had special rivalries, especially between the sets of fans.”

His most vivid derby recollection, though, remains the night he ran amok against City to claim United’s first Premier League hat-trick.

It was November 10, 1994, and it was unusual for a derby to be staged on a Thursday. Niall Quinn, stand-in City captain, described it as his ‘worst night in football.’

As the clubs meet on the anniversary, it is hardly surprising Kanchelskis has little trouble recalling his night of glory.

“I will never forget that match,” he remarked. “Eric Cantona opened the scoring and I got my first goal just before half-time. I scored again just after the break and managed to complete my hat-trick just before the end. Mark Hughes also got a goal.

“I remember that Paul Ince and Cantona played really well and it was a superb occasion for the fans. It was a great game to play in and the first of two hat-tricks I scored in England, the other for Everton against Sheffield Wednesday.”

Three months later Kanchelskis scored again when United ran out 3-0 winners in the return fixture at Maine Road.

“They were terrific matches to be part of and I knew just how much they mattered to the fans.”

Ironically, Kanchelskis had a brief spell on loan at City in 2001 and eventually went back to Russia, retiring as a player six years later.

He is now managing FC Torpedo-ZIL Moscow in the Russian Second Division and has not ruled out the possibility one day taking charge of an English club.

“I’m enjoying the managerial side of things and our team have done well.

“It’s hard to say whether I’ll eventually manage in England, we’ll just have to see what happens. I still have a lot of friends in Manchester and my son was born there.

“To be honest, United are still my life and will always be in my heart.

“I have so many great memories from my time there, including winning the league and cup double in 1994.

“Because I live in Moscow I was able to go to watch United play Chelsea in the Champions League final in 2008. I also went to the team hotel before United played CSKA Moscow a year ago. It was good to meet up with Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Gary Neville and Sir Alex Ferguson.

“The English games are shown on television in Russia and I’m sure United will win this next derby because they’re the better team and have the better players.”

The Following User Says Thank You to Redsbusby For This Useful Post:
Old 13-11-2010, 09:00 AM   #35
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

yg tersisa dari partai Derby Manchester, 10 November lalu ...
ternyata ini kali pertama Oom Giggs tidak berpartisipasi sejak 20 tahun terakhir ...

Manchester derby in numbers
MEN - November 11, 2010

1: Derbies Giggs has missed during 20 years at United

17: Age difference between the two goalkeepers, Van der Sar and Hart

28: Number of seconds before first foul by Scholes

33/1: Odds from Fred Done for either team to win by three clear goals before the game

39: Number of derbies during Fergie's 24-year reign at Old Trafford

156: Total number of Manchester derbies

2500: Number of Reds fans inside Eastlands

2: Number of players booked – Scholes and Brown

5: Shots on target all night

9: Number of games City have lost with Tevez

65: Minutes before first offside decision

47679: Was the Eastlands gate
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
Old 16-02-2011, 10:09 AM   #36
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [EPL] Man Utd 2-1 Man City

Manchester United v. Manchester City: 10 Things United Learned From Derby

Wow.

A thoroughly riveting derby settled by a moment of pure magic.

And although Wayne Rooney's spectacular overhead winner will deservedly dominate the post match analysis, there's a few other notable conclusions that can be drawn from today's game.

So what have we learned from this afternoon's encounter?

1. Sir Alex Ferguson Still Doesn't Trust Dimitar Berbatov

He may have come into the game as the league's top goalscorer, but it seems its still not enough for the Bulgarian to persuade the manager of his virtues. Jettisoned for the visit of Arsenal despite scoring five in his previous outing, this was arguably a bigger snub, given the nature of the opposition.

City were always going to try keep things tight and the deployment of a 4-4-2 wouldn't have been unnecessarily expansive, but again the maverick Bulgarian was demoted to the bench for the big games.

An interesting statistic that may have played on the manager's mind, Berbatov has failed to score in 17 of his last 22 appearances.

Given the number of potentially decisive games left on United's calendar, Berbatov may have to get used to the ignominy of starting on the bench despite being the league's top scorer.

2. The 4-5-1 Is United's Formation For Big Games

As previously alluded to, if there was ever a day to use two strikers in a big game, then this was it.

However, does the system also reflect negatively on United's central midfielders? Is there a fear that any of two alone of the compendium of options available to Sir Alex might be out run and out fought?

It was also interesting that in spite of selecting three central midfielders, United rarely tried to play through the centre, with the flanks or the long ball bypassing midfield being the preferred options to launch attacks.

Whatever the reasons for its deployment, the Glaswegian seems steadfast in his belief that this is the formation for big games.

The results vindicate his belief, so expect to see a lot more of it in the coming months.

3. The Wolves Game Was a Mere Blip On the Radar

Last week's first league defeat prompted the inevitable question of whether it was a blip, or the start of a rot.

United had looked shaky at the back, bereft of ideas on the attack and there was an understandable level of disconcertment surrounding this fixture.

However, beating your local rivals, and fellow Championship contenders, was an emphatic a reply as you could get.

4. Patrice Evra Needs a Rest

Ten minutes in, Micah Richards breaks down the left side of the United defence, provoking a desperate search for Evra. A few seconds later, he jogs into view, seemingly oblivious to the chasm he had left in his wake.

Perhaps given his turbulent summer, and the fact he's started all but one of United's league games, its no surprise he looks jaded.

With John O' Shea's return to fitness, Jonny Evans ability to play left back and the emergence of Fabio, United should be able to give the Frenchman an occasional rest, starting with Crawley next Saturday.

5. Old Trafford Can Have Atmosphere

Much of opprobrium directed by visiting fans at Old Trafford centres on the lack of atmosphere at United's home games.

Today though, the crowd noise was incredible. Which begs the question, why cant it be like that every week?

While the derby factor and Carlos Tevez saga adds to the excitement, surely more games should be subject to the same level of vocal enthusiasm from the fans?

6. Nani Is Favourite for Player of the Year

What a twelve months it's been for the diminutive Portuguese.

He has metamorphosed himself from an inconsistent, often frustrating bit part player, to the main focal point of the side and his importance and contribution appear to be burgeoning.

Another goal and assist today means he has played a major part in 21 goals in his last 20 games, and coupled with the injuries to Bale, Van Der Vaart, Nasri and Carroll, leave him in pole position for the ultimate individual honour of the season.

7. Chris Smalling Has a Big Future Ahead of Him

After the surprise announcement of his signature was made last season, a lot of focus was directed on the then young Fulham defender.

He often looked like a rabbit in headlights, and concerns were raised about what effect playing in front of 80,000 fans with increased media exposure might have on him.

Today was his first real test however, and he passed with flying colours. Time and time again he thwarted City attacks and looked composed in possession.

The comparisons with Rio Ferdinand are as merited as they are obvious.

8. United Are Struggling With Crosses
Two conceded at Bloomfield Road, another two at Molineux and yet another today.

Throw in Bent's goal, Whitehead's for Stoke and the late goal at Birmingham and United seem particularly susceptible to crosses at the moment.

Its hard to know whether to lay the blame at the feet of the central defence for failing to adequately deal with them or the wide areas for conceding the space, but as usual the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

Some are putting it down to the absence of Ferdinand, but he was on the field for Bent's and Bowyer's strikes.

United have ten days to work on it before their next serious assignment, but with crucial league games and European assignments coming up its imperative this facet of the defence is improved immediately

9. 'Noisy Neighbours' Still Have Little To Shout About

The chasm may not quite be as yawning as it once was, but there's still a big gap between Manchester's biggest clubs.

The four league meetings in the last two seasons have featured three United wins and a draw, and the gap of eight points with a game in hand is emphatic.

The FA Cup and Europa League aren't the competitions City's owners or fans have in mind, but they'll have to be content to challenge on minor fronts for now as the bragging rights remain in the red half of Manchester for another season as least

10. Form Is Temporary, Class Is Permanent

It may have been only his fifth league goal of the season, but was there another player on the field capable of scoring that winner?

Rooney seems to be approaching his best though, his last seven games have featured four goals and four assists.

Given how far United have come with him playing a peripheral role, the season will take on an ominous complexion if he can extrapolate that form to the end of the season.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/606271-manchester-united-v-manchester-city-10-things-united-learned-from-derby#page/1
Old 27-04-2011, 09:33 PM   #37
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Default Re: [EPL] Man Utd 2-1 Man City

Bell slams City fans over Munich chants

April 27, 2011
By ESPNsoccernet staff

Manchester City legend Colin Bell has urged fans to stop "degrading'' the club by singing songs about the Munich air disaster, which claimed the lives of seven Manchester United players in 1958.

City's 1-0 win at Blackburn on Monday was marred by chants about the tragedy and the club, who have previously taken out banning orders against supporters caught on camera making aeroplane gestures, are holding a series of behind-the-scenes meetings to determine an appropriate response to Monday's repeated chants.

But Bell believes it is time for the fans themselves to realise enough is enough.

"They are not true City supporters. Football is a sport at the end of the day and they are chanting about people's lives,'' he told the Manchester Evening News.

"It's gone on long enough and I appeal to them to stop. It's sad and I think it is truly out of order.

"I played for City and now consider myself a supporter of the club and these chants are degrading the club. I don't like it one little bit.''

The Munich tragedy united the city of Manchester in grief at the time and former City goalkeeper Frank Swift was among the 23 people who perished.

In February 2008, the Manchester derby between the sides was used to mark the 50th anniversary of the disaster - with both sets of players wearing traditional kits and both sets of supporters immaculately observing a minute's silence in honour of those who lost their lives.

Old 22-10-2011, 03:59 AM   #38
Ridwanox
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Ridwanox has no contributions yet

kerennnnnnnn data data nya
Ridwanox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:04 PM   #39
rondwisan

another version of Derby nih ...

thedrum.com - 9 September 2012
Battle of the Sites: Manchester United vs Manchester City

Following last season’s heated derbies between Manchester United and Manchester City, QuBit, the consumer data platform, has revealed the results of its comparison into both teams’ online stores.

The analysis was conducted using QuBit's ‘Outside-In’ framework which covers key aspects of website performance, and focuses on the Find, Use and Buy stages of the consumer journey. Each criteria is scored and summed to give a final percentage result.

Kick Off: Find
Manchester United: Sliding dynamic promotions and seasonal offers made United’s landing page engaging and dynamic. ‘Back to School’ and ‘Premier League Kick Off’ campaigns gave the website an up-to-date and ‘in-time’ look and it used clear Calls To Action (CTAs) to drive attention. However the positioning of the login section has made it hard to spot, losing United some points in the early exchanges of this battle.

Manchester City: The City landing page greeted the user with a live feed of offers and promotional material, much like its competitor, however City’s login section is better displayed. Drop down menus within wide containers aid navigation of the site and ‘Breadcrumbs’, a technique that allows users to track their location within the site, is also successfully implemented. However, there is a failure to create effective and obvious CTAs, causing City to fall behind.

Round results: United: 76 % vs. City: 73 %

Half Time: Choose

Manchester United: United succeeds with its 360° view option for boots and kits, allowing the user to view the product from all angles. The product descriptions are very good, including everything from fabric type and technology to the history of the product. Unfortunately, a few search words return irrelevant results and there is no user reviews section.

Manchester City: City’s search function provides relevant results and accepts a number of search term combinations and the site provide an extensive filter that allows the user to sort the results by price, colour, gender, player, brand or even sleeve length. Furthermore, best practice use of top sellers and recommended items are clearly displayed. The site lacks some features like not having a zoom option across the whole product range and leaving out important information in some product descriptions (e.g. fabric type).

Round results: United: 90 % vs. City: 82 %

Extra Time: Buy

Manchester United: The summary page showed adherence to established best practice, with a well formatted overview and prices that are easy to understand. In the subtotal, no additional services were automatically added in the chart and the registration process required only the relevant information, making it quick and user friendly. All stages of the checkout were clearly labelled with a third party security seal and the user always knew which stage of the process they were on.

Manchester City: The City summary page benefits from a well formatted and understandable overview of the chart. The total price is laid out in a logical manner and the registration process is very smooth. The registration also offers a “Find Address” function, making it quick to fill in the fields. City also provided security seals as part of the checkout. However, they failed to provide the seal though all stages of the checkout process, thus causing them to lose some marks in the final round.

Round results: United: 85 % vs. City: 79 %

Final Score
United: 84 % vs. City: 78 %

beberapa comment dari site di atas

darre67116
PMSL Well you have to try and win something. City's site has been voted the best by many professionals rather than an unnamed writer for a poor website.

kallu73324
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/club-news...ity-wins-sport...

mattw20725
Interesting to see MCFC and other small clubs keeping up with the Big Guns.

paulaustin
I'm a united fan and I hate the United website - it's cluttered and unorganised. I also hate the fact that I like the city website!

howst66040
What an absolute pointless exercise.You will use the sites anyway no matter how user friendly they are because you love your club.About time nited won somthing hahaha
Old 10-09-2012, 11:32 PM   #40
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Komen mattw dgn 'Small Clubs'-nya keren banget dan nohok komen paling bawah yg paling bijak, the fans need the football trophy not a website trophy winner

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 82
adefebsa, adriano_ronaldo, akbar15, AnasRoby, Andi Istiabudi, Andrewps007, azisfirdaus, bagas ibod, Bargias Agus, becksnoi, bhowz, bimbim, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, der_emperor, devinchrst, dyan_giggs, ebod_path, edwarazmi, endysetyo, Enosnosnos, fajrinited, fey777, fikrirf, Franita Roza, franklin90, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, Genk's007, Hamka Husain Pasonai, HaRrY-UIK, hendrikYP, herbeth_mugabe, ilyasprawibawa, jifortin, kDuT, lutviarfiansyah, masguhmu, moiragoatil, mousetrap, mridwanmas, MUFC1878, mutenaru, Muttaqin R, oldark, penk22_, Prianto United, r.giggs11, rasyidrdh, raymond, Redsbusby, Rheza Adrian, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rohibur rizqi, Roo10, Ryan_lallo, Sacri, saka7, SatriaRedArmy, skater.cute, soedjana HS, stefano_will, taufikdevil, The.CopraL, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, unai cantona, UNITED1878, vanjisung, vivasoilsolid, vizky, xkeiszglf34, yosh8888, yudhiekasaputra, zeinaleyandro, zudomiriku