United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 02-08-2009, 07:39 AM   #1
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
nu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to all
Thumbs up Jonathan Grant "Jonny" Evans

Segala sesuatu tentang jonny evans
dan sedikit info tentang pemain ini
lengkapnya ada di source masing2
namun kalo ada info baru baik berita, foto, dll
share disini

(jangan lupa sourcenya)

nu_reccayasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:40 AM   #2
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

nu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to all

manutd.com

23. JONNY EVANS

Birthdate: 02 Jan 1988
Birthplace: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Position: Defender
Appearances: 37
Goals: 0
Joined United: 01 Jul 2004
United Debut: 26 Sept 2007 v Coventry City (H)
International N. Ireland

Belfast-born Jonathan Evans is a tall and agile centre-back. An intelligent defender, he combines an uncompromising physical approach with the ability to pass the ball out from the back.

Jonny has risen through the United ranks to become an integral part of the first team squad, with Sir Alex Ferguson admitting: "His United future is assured." The Northern Ireland international - who received his first call-up before he had even made his United debut - has blossomed into one of the most promising young defenders around.

Ever since he was handed a Champions League squad number at the start of the 2005/06 season, aged just 17, Evans has been a burgeoning talent waiting to burst to prominence. Handed his opportunity by the sale of Gerard Pique in the summer of 2008, Jonny did that during the course of the 2008/09 campaign.

Whenever called upon, Jonny's ice-cool calm is immediately apparent, even on huge stages like the San Siro or Stamford Bridge. His capacity for handling pressure is incredible, and stems partially from the extensive experience he gained out on loan.

Roy Keane, Jonny's boyhood hero, enlisted his former team-mate when he took the managerial reins at Sunderland, and Evans played a lead role in helping the Black Cats reach the Premier League. Midway through the 2007/08 campaign, by which time Jonny had made his United debut against Coventry, Keane came calling again and took Evans back to the Stadium of Light for another six months.

After returning from Wearside, he featured in every one of United's 2008/09 pre-season games, a telling precursor of the youngster's growing status in the eyes of Sir Alex Ferguson.

Sure enough, Evans quickly became the Reds' contingency plan for whenever the rock-solid partnership of Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic was broken up, filling the breach in every competition - including the Reds' Club World Cup final and League Cup final victories, while 16 Premier League starts ensured a hat-trick of medals for the young defender.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:42 AM   #3
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

wikipedia

Personal information

Full name: Jonathan Grant Evans
Date of birth: 2 January 1988 (age 21)
Place of birth: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Height: 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Playing position: Centre back, Left back

Youth career
2004–2006 Manchester United

Senior career*
2006– Manchester United
2006 → Royal Antwerp (loan)
2007 → Sunderland (loan)
2008 → Sunderland (loan)

National team‡
2004–2005 Northern Ireland U-17 07 (0)
2006 Northern Ireland U-21
2006– Northern Ireland

* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:17, 26 June 2009 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16:52, 1 April 2009 (UTC)

Jonathan Grant Evans (lahir di Belfast, 2 Januari 1988; umur 21 tahun) adalah bek tengah Irlandia Utara. Ia diproyeksikan sebagai bek utama Manchester United dalam beberapa tahun kedepan.

Personal life
Evans' younger brother, Corry, is a Manchester United Academy midfielder.
Evans attended Belfast High School in Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland, before moving to Ashton-on-Mersey High School in Manchester once he had been signed by Manchester United. He holds nine GCSEs, all A* or A grades.
On 19 December 2007, BBC News Online reported that Evans had been arrested in connection to an alleged rape that occurred at the hotel where Manchester United's Christmas party was held, with a Greater Manchester Police spokesman being quoted as saying: "A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of rape this evening after presenting himself to police. He remains in custody for questioning." He had been bailed until 23 February 2008. On 8 March 2008, it was reported that Evans will not be prosecuted for any offence.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:43 AM   #4
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

Honours

Club

Sunderland
• Football League Championship (1): 2006–07

Manchester United
• Premier League (1): 2008–09
• League Cup (1): 2008–09
• FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2008
Old 04-09-2009, 08:56 AM   #5
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: Jonny Evans

Quote:
EVANS RISKS FERGIE FURY
3rd September 2009 - By Kevin Francis, dailystar.com

JONNY Evans could be heading for trouble with his Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson after putting country before club.

Defender Evans has told Northern Ireland manager Nigel Worthington he will be available for his country’s two most important games in a quarter of a century.

He needs an operation on a troublesome ankle but has put the hospital visit on ice until after he plays in two vital World Cup qualifying games against Poland on Saturday and Slovakia next *Wednesday at Windsor Park.

The ankle injury has dogged him for the last nine months and forced him to miss last weekend’s victory over Arsenal.

If Evans, 21, aggravates it while playing for the Irish, it could hamper United who currently have *injured Rio Ferdinand sidelined.

But Evans, who is with the Northern Ireland squad in Belfast, is desperate to help push them into the World Cup finals.

They are currently *second in Group Three, two points behind leaders Slovakia.

Boss Worthington said: “Jonny called me to say that he needs to have an operation. But he wants to try to battle through the next two internationals and see how he copes with that.

“It’s great news for me and the squad that Jonny wants to keep going and make himself available for the games and he *recognises the *importance of the games.”

And Worthington got another boost with the news that West Brom’s Chris Brunt could be available for the Slovakia game.

Brunt, 24, is definitely out on Saturday, but *revealed yesterday he could make a surprise *return on Wednesday.

The midfielder said: “I trained a little bit on *Tuesday and hopefully by the end of the week I will be back in full training.

“I think I’ll be fine for the Plymouth game at home and for the football club that’s my main *priority.

“It would be nice to be fit for Northern Ireland next Wednesday because these are the two biggest games we’ve had for a long time.”
Berita yang nyaris sama dengan berita beberapa waktu yang lalu, tapi yang ini ditambahi sedikit bumbu ancaman kemarahan SAF. moga-moga nggak terjadi bener kemarahannya SAF. jangan lagi ada konflik lah di internal MU...
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 12:28 AM   #6
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

RedView
Q&A: JONNY EVANS

Jonny Evans may be called upon for the rough and tumble of a visit to Stoke this weekend. If so, he’ll likely prove once again why he’s moved so seamlessly into the senior United side. Here he tells us what life is like in the first team…

How pleased were you with last season?
At the start of the season I didn’t expect to be involved as much as I was. To get the Carling Cup, especially the way we won it with a lot of young players playing, was very pleasing.

What are you striving for this year?
To be involved as much as I can. People say you can have a good first season because of the adrenaline that comes with it, but the second season is always harder. So I want to remain consistent, put in good performances and improve as a player.

How did coming through the ranks here prepare you for life in the first team?
I’ve had some great coaches along the way, particularly Paul McGuinness . He’s very intense and you can see how dedicated he is to Manchester United, he absolutely loves the club and puts everything into his coaching. Working with him in the youth team gives you an insight into what it means to work at Manchester United. He developed me as a person and as a player. He makes you realise you’ve got to put the work in for yourself if you’re going to become a better player.

Do you feel like you’re a fully fledged United player now?
You don’t sit down and think ‘I’m a United player now’ – especially not after a handful of games. There are plenty of players who’ve played up to 100 games for United and aren’t well remembered. You want to make your mark on the history of the club and be remembered. Only then can you say ‘I made it at United’.

What are the highlights of your United career to date?
I’d have to say the whole of last season. The Carling Cup and the Club World Cup and winning the Premier League. I don’t think many players get that in their whole career so to get that in one season was unbelievable.

Are we going to see a goal from you this season?
I don’t know why I bother going up for corners any more! I look up to Rio Ferdinand and he’s not scored too many goals, so I’m just following in his footsteps!

Who’s been your toughest opponent on the pitch?
I’ve played against some really good forwards but one of the toughest opponents I’ve played against is Rob Hulse at Derby last year. People wouldn’t class him up there with the likes of Torres and Drogba but he puts himself about, he’s really good in the air and he’s a player I didn’t enjoy playing against.

And what about on the training field?
I have to say Wayne Rooney … because if I don’t he’ll moan!
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 12:44 AM   #7
RedRob
first team
Foothell, bloody ball.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
RedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You don’t sit down and think ‘I’m a United player now’ – especially not after a handful of games. There are plenty of players who’ve played up to 100 games for United and aren’t well remembered. You want to make your mark on the history of the club and be remembered. Only then can you say ‘I made it at United’.
well-said Jonny.... sikap mentalnya keliatan udah bagus.. tinggal gimana ngejaga konsistensi dari kata-katanya aja... dan gw rasa Jonny bisa...

Quote:
hahahahaha....... lmao..!
RedRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 12:44 AM   #8
RedRob
first team
Foothell, bloody ball.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
RedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
well-said Jonny.... sikap mentalnya keliatan udah bagus.. tinggal gimana ngejaga konsistensi dari kata-katanya aja... dan gw rasa Jonny bisa...

Quote:
hahahahaha....... lmao..!
RedRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009, 02:03 PM   #9
Supernan
first team
dope

Thanked 1,534 Times in 637 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

Hahahahahaha sumpah Kasian bnget Evans dicengin Fergie!!!! kekekekeke

Jovial Sir Alex Ferguson drops Manchester United's Jonny Evans in a bit of trouble and strife

By Ian Ladyman
Last updated at 1:05 AM on 30th September 2009

Young Manchester United central defender Jonny Evans learned one valuable lesson on Tuesday afternoon: never take your girlfriend to a press conference.

Seated alongside Sir Alex Ferguson at the top table at Old Trafford, the 21-year-old Northern Irishman listened attentively as his manager spoke earnestly about the benefits that marriage has brought to Wayne Rooney’s life and football.

It wasn’t long before the spotlight was on him, though, when he was asked by Sportsmail if maybe it was time for him to tie the knot with his girlfriend, Kate.

Northern Ireland defender Evans replied: ‘I really don’t want to talk about it, especially as my girlfriend is sitting in the middle of you all.

‘She is on a work placement with ITV this week.’

As all eyes turned to pick out an embarrassed-looking Kate, Ferguson seized his chance.

‘Get him tied down, dear,’ Ferguson said with a laugh.

‘Rings are cheap now.’
Supernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009, 02:09 PM   #10
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernan View Post
Jovial Sir Alex Ferguson drops Manchester United's Jonny Evans in a bit of trouble and strife
versi Indonesia :

Fergie: Segeralah Menikah, Evans
Rossi Finza Noor - detiksport

Manchester - Gara-gara sang pacar hadir dalam konferensi pers, Jonny Evans langsung dinasihati oleh Sir Alex Ferguson. Menilik kehidupan Wayne Rooney, Fergie menyarankan Evans untuk segera menikah.

Cerita ini terjadi di ruang konferensi pers di Stadion Old Trafford. Kala itu manajer Manchester United tersebut hadir dengan ditemani Evans di sisinya.

Berbagai pertanyaan pun meluncur, dan tak melulu menyoal pertandingan antara MU vs Wolfsburg di Liga Champions midweek ini. Ketika menjawab sebuah pertanyaan, Fergie sedikit menyinggung kehidupan Rooney setelah menikah.

Pria berkebangsaan Skotlandia itu mengatakan bahwa Rooney menjadi lebih baik setelah menikahi kekasihnya, Coleen. Entah apakah ini ada hubungannya dengan semakin tajamnya penyerang internasional Inggris itu di lapangan atau tidak.

Dari sinilah lampu sorot kemudian mengarah kepada Evans. Dikabarkan Daily Mail, bek berusia 21 tahun itu ditanyai oleh seorang reporter mengenai kapan ia akan menikahi kekasihnya, Kate.

Mau tahu jawaban Evans? "Saya tak mau membicarakan ini. Apalagi pacar saya ada di antara Anda semua. Dia sedang bekerja untuk ITV minggu ini," demikian dia. Ternyata sang kekasih ada di ruangan tersebut dan tengah menjadi reporter untuk sebuah stasiun televisi.

Mendengar jawaban pemainnya, Fergie pun balas berkomentar. Dengan tegas, manajer yang sudah lebih dari dua dekade menangani 'Setan Merah' itu menyarankan Evans untuk mengikuti langkah Rooney.

"Menikahlah, nak. Harga cincin sekarang murah," tandas Fergie sembari tersenyum.
zudomiriku is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 125
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, abhe, adesaktiTRK, ajier307, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Anto MJ, ardie febrianto, arymashuda, asririzky, bangkit, bang_zak, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Brian Agni, Bulma, byebye21, chincarito, cynta, dan1984, dannyboy, dekepiks, dery pramudito, dibi, dudut, Dwi Oktarina, edhowin, Efri Loebay, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febribule, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, giggs26, goodfron, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, hendiplast, herzgiggsy, iamsetia, id4y, ilz, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, Lucky_Cantona007, Luthfi4, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, nandz, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, noerdiana 11, octus, oldark, ollacarla, paiman, panjoel, penk22_, piko, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, rizluq, robby7beckham, Robin van Persik, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan Smith, sartika septiana, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, taz_devil_utd, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, waynehanks, wira_ozora, xounitedgurl, Yayat Dg Kulle, YRgoFManpm, zizitchy, zudomiriku