United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 17-08-2021, 09:43 PM   #11
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Raphael Varane

Harry Maguire heaps praise on 'really exciting' arrival of new £42m centre-back partner Raphael Varane... and says he will bring a 'winning mentality' to Manchester United by making defenders fight for their place

* Manchester United unveiled Raphael Varane before Saturday's season opener
* The centre-back joined the Red Devils for £42million from Real Madrid
* Captain Harry Maguire claimed Varane will bring great competition to the squad
* Varane will challenge Victor Lindelof for a place in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side

Manchester United captain Harry Maguire has hailed Raphael Varane's 'winning mentality', claiming his arrival will lift the squad - but warned that every player needs to be ready to fight for their place.

The Frenchman was officially unveiled on the pitch to a standing ovation before United got Old Trafford rocking with a 5-1 opening day thriller against Leeds on Saturday.

The defender's £42million arrival means United find themselves with a surplus of centre-back options - including Maguire, Victor Lindelof, Eric Bailly and Phil Jones - and will force players to improve.

The 28-year-old is expected to partner Maguire at the heart of United's defence, bumping Lindelof, who started against Leeds, to the bench.

Axel Tuanzebe and teenager Teden Mengi are expected to play their football away from Manchester this season, while Jones has not played in almost 18 months but is still contracted to the club until 2023.

Speaking after the 5-1 win, Maguire said: 'To bring players into this club, obviously of his calibre as well, it's going to be really, really exciting.

'Everyone in the squad is obviously looking forward to working with him. I think one thing that it does is it boosts our defensive options.

'We've got an amazing number of centre-backs now at this club, all international players who are all proven in the Premier League. You've seen again how well Victor played [against Leeds].'

With six first-team centre-backs on offer for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to select, tensions are already said to be running high amongst the squad.

Varane held up his No 19 shirt to the expectant Red Devils fans on Saturday but he reportedly had been targeting the No 4.

Harry Maguire claimed Raphael Varane's arrival at United brings a 'winning mentality'. Harry Maguire claimed Varane's arrival at United is 'great for the competition for the squad'

However, according to the Manchester Evening News, Jones refused to relinquish the number, despite not making an appearance for United since January 2020.

The World Cup winner also wore 19 on his back during his first season with Real Madrid before switching to No 2 and then settling on five

No 4 had been reserved for Sergio Ramos at the Bernabeu and Varane had hoped to finally wear it in England.

Solskjaer has failed to bring any silverware to Old Trafford so far during his three-season tenure but the United boss will be hoping the four-time Champions League and World Cup winner could help his side clinch a trophy this season.

'I think you've seen what he's won over his career. He's played in some of the top teams about - the French squad and the Real Madrid team - and he's won absolutely everything,' Maguire added.

'I think he'll bring that winning mentality to the club and he'll also bring his footballing ability to the club. Like I said, bringing players in is great for the squad. It lifts the squad, it's great for the competition for the squad - not just as a centre-back but just in any position.

'We thrive off it, that's how we play. At one of the biggest clubs in the world you don't expect to have an easy ride and have no competition for places.'

Lindelof was named captain of the Sweden national team this week but Varane's arrival is likely to spell the end of the his time as a regular starter.

However, Lindelof made a strong case to retain his spot as he provided an assist for Bruno Fernandes to seal his opening day hat-trick.

'Victor has not just shown today [how good he is], but he's shown over the last two seasons while I've played with him,' Maguire said.

'He's an excellent footballer so, like I say, to have this amount of top centre-backs is great for the competition for places. It'll make people push further, push harder and it's exciting.'

Varane will have been impressed by his new club on Saturday, as he watched a searing victory inspired by Fernandes and Paul Pogba, who notched four assists, from the stands but could make his debut when United lock horns with Southampton on Sunday.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9897535/Harry-Maguire-heaps-praise-really-exciting-arrival-Raphael-Varane-Manchester-United.html
di GW2 langsung ditandemkan sama Maguire gak yah? atau Ole jadi ragu2 setelah Lindelof memberikan assist long pass u/ gol Bruno
Old 17-08-2021, 10:15 PM   #12
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United £42m new boy Raphael Varane trains with his new team-mates for the first time and insists he and Paul Pogba will 'do all we can to win trophies' despite doubts over his compatriot's future

* Raphael Varane is excited at the prospect of playing with star man Paul Pogba
* The Frenchman last week sealed his £42m transfer to Man Utd from Real Madrid
* Varane links up with national team-mate Pogba at Old Trafford this season
* The defender is delighted at the fact he will be starring alongside the midfielder
* Pogba's United future remains uncertain as he enters the last year of his contract

Raphael Varane finally started work as a Manchester United player on Monday, a decade after Sir Alex Ferguson made a desperate attempt to sign the Frenchman at his family home.

Varane, 28, trained at Carrington for the first time since completing a £42million move from Real Madrid and being paraded on the pitch at Old Trafford before Saturday’s win over Leeds.

United’s pursuit of the defender dates back to Ferguson’s tenure, and the Scot has recalled ‘hurtling down on the train from Euston to Lille’ in 2011 to sign Varane, then 18, while former chief executive David Gill discussed terms with his club Lens.

However, Real hijacked the deal thanks to Zinedine Zidane’s influence over his fellow Frenchman.

Discussing his long-awaited move to Old Trafford, Varane said: ‘There had been a lot of rumours and a lot of people speaking about me and Manchester United since 2011 when Sir Alex Ferguson came to my mother’s house.

‘When it was real, that was when I spoke with my club, and I felt it was a real opportunity to play in the Premier League for Manchester United. I’m very excited to start this new journey and I’m very happy to be here.’

Varane spoke to boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for assurances over United’s ambitions before committing to a four-year contract.

‘It was very important for me to know exactly what the objectives are,’ he added. ‘I feel a real determination to work very hard and to try to do everything possible to win trophies. That motivates me.’

Manchester United's Raphael Varane has trained with his team-mates for the very first time

A World Cup winner with France in 2018, Varane is looking forward to teaming up with countryman Paul Pogba at United.

‘Paul motivates players with his energy,’ said Varane. ‘We are different, but very complementary and it’s important to have different types of leaders and characters.

‘He’s ambitious and me too, so we are ready to work hard and do all we can to win trophies.’

Pogba's United future is uncertain, with the Frenchman entering the final year of his contract. Varane added that his countryman is 'very positive' and has 'very good energy' in the dressing room.

'I think Paul is very positive and he has a very good energy; he motivates players in the dressing room and on the pitch with his energy.

Varane has expressed excitement at the prospect of linking up with his compatriot Paul Pogba. Varane (R) has played alongside Pogba (No 6) with France and said he 'motivates' other players. Pogba's United future is uncertain with the Frenchman entering the final year of his contract. But Varane says that Pogba has a 'very positive' attitude and gives off 'good energy' as a player

'We are different but we are very complementary, and it's important in the team to have different types of leaders and characters.'

Although Varane snubbed Sir Alex Ferguson's advances ten years ago, he jumped at the chance of playing Premier League football when the opportunity arose again.

'There had been a lot of rumours and a lot of people speaking about me and Manchester United since 2011, when Sir Alex Ferguson came to my mother's house,' he said.

'When it was real, that was when I spoke with my club, and I felt it was a real opportunity to play in the Premier League for Manchester United.'

Varane also shared his pride in following in the footsteps of 'legends' Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand, delighting in joining the United 'family'.

'Of course, Vidic and Ferdinand were legends,' he added. 'I remember players like Cristiano, Giggs and Beckham also. They are legends and I'm very proud to be part of this family.'

Varane is United's third signing of the summer, after £73m man Jadon Sancho and Tom Heaton, a free signing. United are next in action on Sunday when they travel to Southampton in the Premier League.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9898023/Man-United-Raphael-Varane-excited-prospect-winning-trophies-Paul-Pogba.html
ayo Varane bareng Bruno bujuk Pogba bertahan
Old 17-08-2021, 10:19 PM   #13
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Old 18-08-2021, 12:00 PM   #14
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Old 18-09-2021, 03:41 PM   #15
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Raphael Varane claims he has fulfilled his destiny to play for Manchester United after a 2011 meeting with Sir Alex Ferguson fuelled his Old Trafford ambition

* Raphael Varane joined Manchester United this summer for a fee of £42million
* Sir Alex Ferguson met with the defender in 2011 to persuade him to join United
* But the Frenchman joined Real Madrid after intervention from Zinedine Zidane
* His summer move sees him united with Cristiano Ronaldo and Paul Pogba

Raphael Varane revealed he believes it was destiny for him to join Manchester United after a 2011 meeting with Sir Alex Ferguson fuelled a long-term Old Trafford ambition.

In the summer of 2011, the centre-back had Europe's elite vying for his signature and the United legend was among them.

Ferguson appeared at the door of Varane's mother's house in Lille to persuade him to join Manchester United.

The then 18-year-old wound up at the Santiago Bernabeu thanks to an intervention from Zinedine Zidane but the former United manager's journey was not in vain.

Ferguson may not have got his man 10 years ago but the Frenchman finally arrived at the Theatre of Dreams for £42m this summer.

'It was a special moment for me and my family,' Varane told Sky Sports. 'It's amazing to meet a person like him at 18. You know, after that, it's your destiny. Ten years in Madrid and now I'm here.'

Varane became one of the world's best defenders at Real Madrid, winning four Champions Leagues and three LaLiga titles and the centre back is determined to bring his success to Manchester.

Raphael Varane (left) claims it was his destiny to play for Manchester United after meeting Sir Alex Ferguson (right)

'That's my mentality,' says Varane. 'I want to be better. I want to improve. I want to push myself.

'This is a new challenge for me,' he adds. 'A different competition, a different mentality, a different atmosphere. It's all new for me but I've enjoyed every day so far.

'It's a big challenge to get Manchester United back to the top but I feel people want to win, people want to do great things with this club, and that's a big motivation for me.'

Ferguson is not the only United manager to thank for Varane's arrival. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer spoke to him about the ambition of the team as he persuaded Varane to join ahead of his move this summer.

Varane also had the luxury of picking the brains of close friend and international team-mate Paul Pogba.

The defender has won the Champions League four times and the 2018 World Cup with France. The centre back links up with international team-mate Paul Pogba (left) at Old Trafford

'Paul spoke to me about the club, about the atmosphere, about the expectations,' says Varane.

'Of course, he is a great player. But he also has very good, positive energy. He is a leader for the group. I've known him for a very long time so I'm happy to play with him.'

Varane's move was rather overshadowed by United's sensational swoop for Cristiano Ronaldo but the 28-year-old holds no grudges as he relishes the reunion with his former Madrid team-mate.

'I think he is the best example in the world in terms of work ethic and winning mentality,' says Varane, who shared a dressing room with Ronaldo for seven seasons at Real Madrid.

'Playing with this type of player, you improve every day. If he is still playing to such a high level at his age, it's because his work is amazing. I'm very happy to play with him.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10002459/Raphael-Varane-claims-2011-meeting-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-fuelled-Old-Trafford-ambition.html
Old 29-09-2021, 10:30 AM   #16
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Man United new boy Raphael Varane insists Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men ARE on the right track and 'improving all the time' despite losing run

* Raphael Varane is convinced Man United are on a 'positive, upward curve'
* Varane signed from Real Madrid in the summer and was seen as a game changer
* United have lost three of their last four fixtures that they have played
* Varane insists the team is improving all the time and will be challenging this year

Raphael Varane is convinced Manchester United are on a 'positive, upward curve' despite some poor recent results.

The 28-year-old serial winner arrived from Real Madrid during a summer in which the Old Trafford giants also brought in long-standing target Jadon Sancho and fan favourite Cristiano Ronaldo.

But things have gone poorly in recent weeks, with 10-man United's shock 2-1 loss at Young Boys in their Champions League opener compounded by the Carabao Cup exit to West Ham and Premier League loss to Aston Villa.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side will look to bounce back from that run of three losses in four matches in Wednesday's Group F match against Villarreal, with Varane confident that this will prove to be just a blip.

'What I've been able to see is, with my team-mates, there's a lot of quality in our squad, in our team,' the France international said. 'We've got huge potential, I'm convinced of it.

'We're working really hard, we're working well in training. I think we're improving all the time. Since the start of the season I think we're on a positive, upward curve.

'I think that there's talent, there's experience there as well. We've got everything you need to have that belief that you can do well.

Despite Manchester United's losses, Raphael Varane says progress is still being made. Varane featured as United lost to Villa in the league, after failing in their European opener

'I think that's a really key issue - we've got to believe in ourselves, be convinced that we can do it, we have got to be ambitious, believe in our own potential and then I think you can achieve things when you do that.

'There's everything there in the right place. Just concentrate on the little details but keep believing and have that positive mentality.

'I believe that each time we go into a game, we go on that track and keep on that road of positivity, think on how we can improve in little details and then I think we'll be there. As I say, we're on the right road.'

Varane's arrival may not have led to an immediate improvement in United's backline but his quality and leadership is clear.

A World Cup winner with France in 2018, he lifted the Champions League on four occasions at Real Madrid - a club that has similar history and expectations to United.

'It's always hard to make comparisons like this,' Varane said. 'Big clubs are always wanting a lot of their players, they expect a lot from the players. There are a lot of demands on any player.

'I believe that it's fairly similar, I'd say. The hopes and demands and expectations at big clubs are always fairly similar.

'After a defeat or a draw, you know what it's like, it's always very negative when that happens. The key is to keep up good runs of results and be positive.

'That pressure you kind of live with it at big clubs but it's hard to say whether it's bigger in one or lesser in another. There is always a lot of expectation, for sure.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10038063/Raphael-Varane-insists-United-right-track-despite-losing-run.html
Old 06-10-2021, 10:46 AM   #17
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Raphael Varane insists he's 'very happy' with the start he's made to life at Manchester United despite mixed results - and describes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's defensive tactics as 'super interesting'

* Defender has made seven appearances since his £42m arrival in the summer
* United have won four games, lost twice and were held by Everton on Saturday
* France defender is currently preparing for the UEFA Nations League finals

Raphael Varane insists he's 'very happy' with the start he's made to life at Manchester United despite their mixed results.

The defender has made seven appearances in the Premier League and Champions League since being signed for £42million from Real Madrid.

United have won four games, lost to Young Boys and Aston Villa and were held by Everton on Saturday before the international break.

The France defender is currently preparing for the UEFA Nations League finals.

And he was asked about his start at Old Trafford.

According to L'Equipe, Varane said: 'I'm very happy with the start of this adventure. The Premier League is a league known for its intensity.

Raphael Varane has made seven appearances for Manchester United this season

'There's a different atmosphere, a different general mentality regarding football. It's a different approach and a different experience for me.

'I'm taking pleasure in playing, going out of my comfort zone, finding new bearing with my teammates.

'It's a different way of defending and it's super interesting for me'.

France face Belgium in the semi-finals in Turin on Thursday, while Italy take on Spain in Milan on Wednesday.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10061871/Raphael-Varane-insists-hes-happy-start-hes-Manchester-United.html
Old 19-06-2022, 09:45 AM   #18
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Raphael Varane aims for a 'new start' with Erik ten Hag after an underwhelming debut campaign at Old Trafford as Manchester United prepare for their pre-season tour of Australia and southeast Asia

* French international Raphael Varane hopes for a fresh start under Erik ten Hag
* The new Dutch boss will first lead Manchester United in a pre-season tour in July
* The Red Devils head to Thailand to face Liverpool before jetting off to Australia
* Varane endured an injury-ridden debut campaign as Man United finished sixth
* The ex-Real Madrid defender left the Spanish capital for £42 million last summer

Manchester United defender Raphael Varane is bidding for a fresh start under Erik ten Hag after an underwhelming debut campaign at Old Trafford.

The 29-year-old joined the Red Devils from Real Madrid for £42 million last summer but only managed to feature in 22 out of 38 Premier League matches during his first season.

After yet another year without silverware and a disappointing sixth place finish in the top flight, Varane is hoping that the new Ten Hag era will bring a fresh opportunity for success.

'It's a new season, it's a new start, so everyone is excited to know about the new manager,' he told the club website.

'Obviously, we want to do well and win every game so, for this, we'll have to prepare for the new season, and I think it's important for us to train hard and be ready.

'We want to be ready for the new season. We need to work very hard and there will be a lot of training sessions, and a lot of games, so I think it will be interesting and a great moment to work very hard and to prepare for the season.'

Raphael Varane arrived at Manchester United from Real Madrid for £42 million last summer. The defender went on to make just 20 Premier League starts as the Red Devils finished sixth. The pre-season tour offers the French international a great opportunity to work on his fitness

Manchester United set off on a pre-season tour to Australia and southeast Asia in July following their return to training on June 27.

Ten Hag will first lead his new troops in friendly against rivals Liverpool in Bangkok before travelling to Melbourne to face Crystal Palace, and later Perth to play Aston Villa.

With hamstring tears, groin strains and muscular injuries all plaguing Varane last campaign, the pre-season tour offers a perfect opportunity for the World Cup winner to get back to full fitness.

Despite jetting off on a lavish tour, the centre-back has insisted that the squad is fully focused on preparations ahead of the new season.

'I think it's a different atmosphere, it's pre-season so we have to get fit, we have to prepare,' he said.

'I think it's always exciting to play in front of our fans around the world, it's a good experience for us, and it's a good moment to prepare for the season.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10929697/Raphael-Varane-aims-new-start-Erik-ten-Hag-underwhelming-debut-campaign.html
Old 14-07-2022, 09:47 AM   #19
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'We have to improve in everything': Manchester United's Raphael Varane says there is still 'very hard work' to do for the Red Devils despite their 4-0 win over Liverpool, as they prepare for the start of the Premier League

* Raphael Varane signed for Manchester United from Real Madrid last summer
* Despite his presence, the Red Devils could only manage a sixth place finish
* United appear to be improving after a 4-0 pre-season win over Liverpool
* Varane warned there is still 'very hard work' to do in preparation for next season

Raphael Varane knows Manchester United need to 'improve in everything' over pre-season as new manager Erik ten Hag starts to mould the side in his image.

After starting last season with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and limping over the line in sixth under interim boss Ralf Rangnick, the Old Trafford giants have entrusted the 52-year-old to turn things around.

Ten Hag has been drilling the side during pre-season training and oversaw an eye-catching 4-0 friendly win against rivals Liverpool in his first match as United boss on Tuesday.

The Dutchman immediately said he would not get carried away by the result in Bangkok despite some clear positives - a view shared by serial winner Varane.

'We know exactly how we want to play,' the United centre-back said. 'The manager explained very well what we have to do and it's absolutely clear.

'So we know we have to be very fit because it's a very physical way to play.

'We are happy with the result obviously but we know we have to work very hard still to be ready for the start of the season.

'We're working a lot, so we try to be absolutely ready for the beginning of the season.

Raphael Varane joined Manchester United last summer and would have wanted better results. Varane was positive about United's pre-season performance but said there is still more to do

'This is just the start of the pre-season so it's just the beginning, but we know exactly where we want to go.'

Varane secured medals aplenty with Real Madrid and won the World Cup with France in 2018 - successes that must have made his first season at Old Trafford all the more galling.

A big-name acquisition alongside Jadon Sancho and Cristiano Ronaldo, he could not have foreseen his first season ending with United's lowest ever Premier League points tally.

'I think we know exactly what we have to do - we have to improve in everything,' Varane said of the approach to pre-season.

'We have ambition for this season but also, most important, we have to work with humility. I think it's the most important.

'As I said, it's just the beginning so we have to improve in everything.'

Varane could, though, see signs of promise in Thailand as United played with the kind of purpose and coherence that was lacking towards the end of last season.

'We tried to keep the ball in possession and we tried to press very high on the pitch, so this is a very physical style,' he said.

'That's why we know we have to work very hard in training sessions and we try to be ready.'

Put to Varane that goalkeeper David De Gea was coming off his line and building play from the back more, he added: 'Yes, exactly.

'We try, as I say, to keep the ball in possession, to play very fast and play forward when it's possible.

'So, yeah, we enjoy to play like this and we try to improve and to get fit.'

United have moved onto Australia to continue pre-season preparations, with Melbourne matches against Melbourne Victory and Crystal Palace followed by a Perth friendly against Aston Villa.

Varane hopes to continue building fitness during those matches and kick on after an injury-impacted first season at Old Trafford.

'Personally, it's an opportunity for me to have a real pre-season, to get fit and to be ready because it'll be a very long season with a lot of games and high intensity,' he said.

'I will try to be ready and to be fit, and obviously I'm very excited for this season coming and I'm very happy to be with Manchester and in this great club. We will try to win some trophies.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11009157/Manchester-Uniteds-Raphael-Varane-says-hard-work-Red-Devils.html
Old 30-09-2022, 09:45 AM   #20
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'The rivalry is mainly from the supporters, it’s important for them and we respect that': Raphael Varane says Manchester United are determined to win their key clashes against rivals Man City and Liverpool to keep their fans 'happy'

* Raphael Varane insists that Manchester United must win the Manchester derby
* The France international added that wins over their rivals are crucial to fans
* France boss Didier Deschamps backed Varane to reach his potential at United

Raphael Varane has issued a rallying cry to his Manchester United teammates ahead of their clash with Manchester City on Sunday.

Speaking whilst on international duty, the former Real Madrid defender explained that the passion of fans during derby games spurs the team on.

In an interview transcribed by L'Equipe, Varane highlighted the importance of performing on big occasions for the club's fanbase.

'The rivalry is mainly from the supporters, it's important for them and we respect that. We want to make them happy, so we want to fight and win against teams like [Manchester] City and Liverpool.

'You have to feel what the fans want from you and what they want. It's very important.' He added.

Varane has struggled to live up to the expectations of his considerable reputation since making the move to Old Trafford last year, but the 29-year-old can count on the backing of his manager at international level.

Rafael Varane said Man United want to 'fight and win' in their upcoming derby with Man City. And the former Real Madrid star insisted that the club have to try and win for their fans. France boss Didier Deschamps backed Varane to demonstrate his true potential at Old Trafford

'He has not been at his best but is his club at its best?' Asked France boss Didier Deschamps when questioned about Varane's club form.

'It is not the happiest period. But aside from that, Raphael, he has such a story with us. He has sufficiently demonstrated on what he is capable of doing too. [It is] up to him to turn the recent trend around.'

United went into the international break looking like a team transformed after their stuttering start to the campaign that saw them suffer defeats to Brighton and Brentford.

Erik ten Hag's team have gone four games unbeaten since the early losses, with Dutch manager collecting wins over Liverpool and league-leaders Arsenal in the process.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11264161/Raphael-Varane-says-Man-United-determined-win-key-clashes-against-Man-City-Liverpool.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 5
Andi Istiabudi, h-ANG, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku