United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 08-05-2020, 08:43 AM   #91
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Bruno Fernandes

Carrick Tak Senang Bruno Fernandes Dibandingkan dengan Scholes
Putra Rusdi K - detikSport

Manchester - Asisten manajer Manchester United, Michael Carrick tak senang Bruno Fernandes dibandingkan dengan Paul Scholes. Menurutnya, hal tersebut tak adil.

MU tak terkalahkan sejak kedatangan Fernandes dari Sporting CP pada Januari lalu. Kehadirannya mampu menghidupkan pasukan Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Ia berhasil menorehkan tiga gol dan empat assist dari sembilan laga bersama MU.

Kegemilangannya tersebut membuat Fernandes kerap dibandingkan dengan gelandang legendaris MU, Paul Scholes oleh banyak fan. Apalagi, Fernandes juga mengenakan nomor punggung 18 yang dulu sempat dikenankan oleh Scholes.

Namun Carrick yang sempat menjadi rekan duet Scholes tak sependapat dengan para fan. Ia mengatakan tak adil rasanya membandingkan Fernandes dan Scholes. Carrick merasa Fernandes berhasil menjadi pemain yang sangat dibutuhkan MU dengan menjadi dirinya sendiri.

"Dia punya kualitas luar biasa. Saya pikir agak tidak adil dalam beberapa hal membandingkannya dengan Scholesy," ujar Carrick dalam saluran Youtube MUTV.

"Mereka adalah dua individu dan kadang kita terlalu mudah untuk menyamakan seseorang dengan mantan pemain. Bruno dengan permainannya sendiri dan memiliki atribut hebat."

"Dia mampu membuat perbedaan dan itu mungkin sulit untuk dilakukan. Ia mampu membuat dampak yang instan."

"Mungkin beberapa pemain perlu waktu untuk bisa menyesuaikan dengan lingkungan mereka dan itu bisa saja sangat mengkhawatirkan. Tapi dia bisa menjadi sosok yang benar-benar kita cari," jelas asisten manajer MU ini.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2020, 05:33 AM   #92
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Ada Pandemi Corona, Bruno Fernandes Bisa Lebih Dekat dengan Putrinya
Mohammad Resha Pratama - detikSport

Manchester - Ada hikmah di balik pandemi virus corona untuk Bruno Fernandes. Gelandang Manchester United itu bisa lebih dekat dengan anak perempuannya.

Fernandes memang tengah menjalani musim yang sibuk. Setelah berjibaku bersama Sporting CP di paruh pertama musim, Fernandes diboyong oleh Man United Januari lalu.

Kedatangan Fernandes memang langsung berdampak pada pencapaian MU di atas lapangan. Dari sembilan pertandingan berlalu, MU tidak pernah kalah dan Fernandes sudah membuat tiga gol dan empat assist.

Sayangnya penampilan apik Fernandes itu harus terhenti ketika kompetisi ditangguhkan sejak 12 Maret karena pandemi virus corona. Jadilah dua bulan ini, Fernandes cuma berlatih mandiri di rumah sebelum diizinkan bareng rekan-rekan setim awal pekan lalu.

Meski demikian, Fernandes tak perlu kesal-kesal amat kompetisi dihentikan seperti sekarang. Sebab, pemain asal Portugal itu bisa menghabiskan waktu dengan putri semata wayangnya yang selama ini kurang mendapat perhatian karena kesibukan di lapangan hijau.

"Secara fisik, memang lebih mudah karena Anda cuma tinggal mengikuti program dari klub, tidak sempurna sih tapi sudah oke. Tidak sama dengan latihan normal. Secara mental, menyenangkan karena saya bisa menghabiskan waktu bersama keluarga, mereka bersama saya," ujar Fernandes dalam wawancara di akun twitter klub.

"Saya masih punya anak kecil sehingga saya punya waktu banyak dengannya. Normalnya sih jika saya ada pertandingan dan latihan, tentu lebih banyak di luar, tidur di hotel, dan sebagainya, sehingga saya tidak punya waktu. Dia sangat aktif, energinya lebih besar dari saya," sambung.

Tapi, Fernandes bisa jadi akan mulai berkurang lagi waktu dengan putrinya, karena dalam waktu dekat Premier League akan bergulir lagi. Saat ini Fernandes sudah bisa berlatih normal di Carrington bersama rekan-rekannya.
Old 03-06-2020, 09:50 AM   #93
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Now it's the most difficult part... the players start to recognise your game': Manchester United star Bruno Fernandes admits he must IMPROVE on his lightning start to life at 'the best club in England' when football returns

* Bruno Fernandes impressed for Manchester United before football was halted
* The £68m man think opposition players will now know what to expect from him
* Fernandes says he needs to up his game and understand other teams better
* Portugal star thinks there is more high intensity running in the Premier League
* He insists United are 'the best club in England' despite sitting fifth in the table

Bruno Fernandes is expecting a 'difficult' return to Premier League action this month, despite taking English football by storm since his arrival in January.

The Portugal star sealed a protracted £68million move to Manchester United during the winter transfer and wasted no time making an impact at Old Trafford.

Fernandes was named the top-flight's Player of the Month for February and helped United put together an impressive unbeaten run in the chase for fourth.

Bruno Fernandes believes he must up his game when the Premier League returns this month. The Portugal star has returned to training at Carrington after the coronavirus shutdown

But after seeing the season halted for over three months due to the coronavirus crisis, Fernandes does not expect to have things all his own way when the season resumes on June 17.

'For me, nine games [for United], it's not good enough because now it's the most difficult part,' he told Instagram account Talent Ain't Enough.

'The players start to recognise your game, how you move, how you pass, how you shoot. Things become difficult now.

'Now I need to improve more and work more, and understand more the teams who I play against because they will understand me better and I need to be prepared to understand the difficulties they can have.'

Fernandes put in a series of impressive performances in his first nine appearances, scoring three goals and laying on four assists for his team-mates.

Fernandes, who joined United for £68m, fires a shot into the top corner during a training drill. The ex-Sporting Lisbon star admits there is more high intensity running in the Premier League

He has taken no time to settle into Premier League football, but admits that the intensity is different to his time playing in Portugal and Spain.

'In England, the intensity is not like you run more or something like that because you run the same in Italy and Portugal, but maybe you need to run more in high intensity,' the former Sporting Lisbon star added.

'You go back faster and sometimes when you recover the ball you have space to go again.

'You will counter and counter and counter, so you are in high speed for many minutes more than in other countries.'

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men are out of the title race, 37 points behind runaway leaders Liverpool, and find themselves in a tussle for the final Champions League spot with the likes of Chelsea, Wolves, Sheffield United and Tottenham.

Fernandes, however, remains adamant that United are still the biggest club in the country.

'My vision of coming to Manchester is I'm in one of the best clubs in the world, for sure. For me, the best club in England.

'My idea for the next years is doing better than I did until now.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8380447/Manchester-United-star-Bruno-Fernandes-admits-IMPROVE-football-returns.html
Old 04-06-2020, 09:59 AM   #94
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'The opportunity to play with him is fantastic': Bruno Fernandes cannot wait to link up with Paul Pogba – who he sees as 'one of the best players in the world' – for the first time when Manchester United return to action

* Bruno Fernandes made a big impression since joining the Red Devils in January
* But the midfielder has yet to line up with Paul Pogba, who has been out of action
* Suspension of the Premier League has allowed Pogba to recover from surgery
* But with both now fit, they could form a devastating partnership in the middle
Bruno Fernandes says he can't wait to play with 'one of the best players in world' in Paul Pogba at Manchester United.

Fernandes made a big impression following his £47million move from Sporting Lisbon in January before the coronavirus shutdown.

But the Portuguese star has yet to link up with Pogba as the Frenchman has been out of action since Boxing Day.

Bruno Fernandes says he can't wait to play with 'one of the best players in world' in Paul Pogba

The suspension of the Premier League has allowed Pogba to recover from ankle surgery, and Fernandes is looking forward to linking up with him when the season resumes on June 17.

'Yes of course, I think Paul is one of the best players in Manchester and in the world,' he said in an Instagram Live chat with former Macedonian international striker Mario Djurovski.

'He was injured for a lot of time. The opportunity to play side to side with him is fantastic because you want to play with the best players you can.'

The suspension of the Premier League has allowed Paul Pogba to work towards full fitness. imitar Berbatov believes that Pogba can help Manchester United reach the top four. The former United striker is excited to see Fernandes and Pogba play together for United

Dimitar Berbatov believes that Pogba's return from injury will help Manchester United finish in the top four.

He told Betfair: 'United have had a huge boost in Paul Pogba returning to fitness. It is great news for the team.

'The dangerous thing is that he hasn't played for so long, so hopefully he has prepared well and he will be ready to play at 100% again. Is he going to start?

'I'm not too sure, coming back from a long injury may impact him starting, it will be interesting to see if Solskjaer puts him straight into the battle.

'I'm sure if the manager asks Pogba how he feels and if he is ready, then Paul will say "of course I am ready".'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8386139/Fernandes-wait-link-Pogba-time-Manchester-United-return-action.html
Old 05-06-2020, 10:01 AM   #95
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'When I received the call, I was crying through happiness': Bruno Fernandes reveals he had tears of joy when told of Man United interest before his 'dream' £68m move from Sporting Lisbon

* Bruno Fernandes has been excellent since joining Manchester United in January
terest
* The 25-year-old described signing for from Sporting Lisbon as a 'dream' transfer* The Portuguese playmaker has revealed he cried when told of the club's in

Bruno Fernandes says he broke down in tears upon hearing that his 'dream' club Manchester United wanted to sign him.

Fernandes finally completed his £68million transfer to Old Trafford from Sporting Lisbon in January - after being monitored closely last summer. He signed a five-and-a-half-year contract.

The 25-year-old has been a breath of fresh air since joining the Red Devils - scoring three times and producing four assists in nine appearances so far.

Bruno Fernandes says he was 'crying through happiness' when Manchester United wanted him. He joined from Sporting Lisbon in January a £68m deal - signing a five-and-a-half-year deal. Fernandes has been brilliant since joining the Red Devils and has helped galvanise the club

And having grown up watching his Portuguese compatriot Cristiano Ronaldo shine for United, Fernandes says he was overwhelmed with emotion when he first realised of his current club's interest in him too.

'You know, I will say the truth that I was scared,' he told Mario Djurovski in an Instagram Live interview. 'It was a dream [come true] but it was a big dream.

'For me, playing in England and for Manchester [United] was the highest part of my career. To play in the Premier League, for one of the best teams in the world.

'When I received the call saying: "Bruno, you have the chance of moving to Manchester" I called my wife, my brother, my sister, my mother and just started crying.

'But I was crying through happiness. I fought all my life for this, for this top club. The chance was here and I needed to take it with both hands, to follow my dream.

'My family knew since the beginning that I wanted to be a footballer, they knew my big dream was to be in the Premier League and to play for Manchester.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8387161/Bruno-Fernandes-started-crying-told-Manchester-United-interest.html
Old 05-06-2020, 10:21 PM   #96
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

ada ga sih pemain yang bilang dia pindah ke club karena terpaksa? (tapi posisinya dia udh memperkuat club tsb)
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2020, 06:33 AM   #97
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Nasihat untuk Bruno Fernandes: Setop Diving
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Bruno Fernandes memperlihatkan performa menjanjikan di awal kariernya dengan Manchester United. Namun, Fernandes didesak agar berhenti diving.

Gelandang Portugal itu sukses membukukan empat gol dan empat assist dalam 11 penampilannya untuk MU sejak digaet dari Sporting Lisbon pada bursa Januari silam. Kreativitas Fernandes menghidupkan asa Setan Merah untuk finis empat besar di Liga Inggris akhir musim ini.

Meski demikian, Fernandes bukannya lepas dari kritik. Penampilan Fernandes dalam hasil seri 1-1 di kandang Tottenham Hotspur mendapat kecaman meski menyelamatkan timnya dari kekalahan usai mengonversi penalti di 10 menit terakhir.

Pada pengujung pertandingan itu Fernandes jatuh setelah menyentuh Eric Dier sehingga MU mendapatkan hadiah penalti. Namun keputusan tersebut lantas dibatalkan usai wasit memeriksa melalui VAR.

Pemain MU di era 80an, Alan Brazil, mengaku mulai kesal dengan tingkah Fernandes. Pemain berusia 25 tahun itu dinasihati untuk tidak diving lagi agar citranya sebagai pemain top MU tidak tercoreng.

"Apa Anda tahu apa yang mulai menjengkelkan saya? Bruno Fernandes," kata Brazil kepada TalkSPORT. "Tidak diragukan lagi kalau anak ini bisa bermain. Dia fantastis ketika menguasai bola dan dia bisa mengoper, tapi ya ampun dia gampang sekali jatuh."

"Dia berguling-guling... Bangunlah dasar lembek! Dengar, dia itu seorang pemain top, Anda tidak perlu melakukannya kan?"

"Jose Mourinho mengkritik insiden ini, dan dia mengetahuinya karena salah satu pemain terhebat yang pernah kita saksikan, Cristiano Ronaldo, juga melakukannya di awal dia bergabung, tapi Fernandes tidak perlu melakukan hal itu."

"Dia punya kualitas, pemain ini, tapi jangan mulai dengan omong kosong itu!" sembur Brazil.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:17 AM   #98
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'He wants the ball, he wants to play. That's what I love about his personality': Manchester United legend Patrice Evra delighted with Bruno Fernandes after match-winning display... but star says he and Paul Pogba cannot take all the credit

* Patrice Evra has praised Bruno Fernandes' impact after his double at Brighton
* The Manchester United star was in form yet again in the comfortable 3-0 victory
* Fernandes played a key role in ensuring United's top four chase remains on track
* And long-standing full back Evra has lauded Fernandes' match-winning display

Patrice Evra has hailed the impact of Bruno Fernandes after the in-form Manchester United star helped the club to another crucial win in their Champions League chase.

The 25-year-old, signed from Sporting Lisbon in January, was on target twice on Tuesday evening as United eased beyond Brighton - and has often been lauded for his string of match-winning displays.

Evra, who represented United for eight years, admitted he has been left impressed with Fernandes' willingness to seize control of games since his move to the Premier League giants.

Patrice Evra hailed the impact of Bruno Fernandes after Manchester United's win at Brighton. The long-serving United full back believes Fernandes' willingness to play is his key attribute

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men have now stretched their unbeaten streak to 15 games, and Fernandes' arrival appears to have injected new life into their attempts to finish in the top four.

The Portuguese international had scored his fourth and fifth top flight goals on the south coast and earned plaudits after terrorising Brighton's defence on multiple occasions.

And Evra believes that United will be left thankful for Fernandes' impact should they secure elite European football.

'He wants the ball, he wants to play,' he told Sky Sports. 'That's what I love about his personality. He's not scared. He wants to create chances, he wants to score goals. He's such a positive player. For me, he made the difference.

'If United are, right now, in that position... they should say thanks to Fernandes. I respect all the players, they're doing a great job. But I think he was a key factor. He was really important.

'And Ole compared him to (Paul) Scholes, and I always say when you compare Scholes to someone it's a crime. But he's got the things to ask for the ball, to create. He wants to play football, and he makes United play well.'

But Fernandes is adamant it is not fair on his team-mates for he and Paul Pogba to claim all the adulation.

Fernandes scored twice on the south coast to ensure United's top four chase remains on track. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer praised the showing of Fernandes - who signed for the club in January. Fernandes netted his second of the evening at the end of a flowing counter attack from United

Having recorded three league assists, Fernandes has formed a blossoming connection with the World Cup winner. Pogba has also impressed since recovering from injury during football's enforced three-month hiatus due to the coronavirus crisis.

'Paul is an amazing player but I don't want to talk too much about me and Paul because it is not fair enough on the other team-mates,' Fernandes said.

'Of course Paul has such good qualities and is so important for us and I think we can combine together, we have qualities and we can play together, but also we know we have some team-mates who can do very well when we are out. I think it's not fair on the other guys if we talk just about me and Paul.'

A flowing move from the visitors resulted in Pogba teeing up team-mate Fernandes, who finished beyond Mat Ryan with the aid of a heavy deflection from the edge of the penalty area.

And his brace was complete at the end of yet another incisive counter attack - with Fernandes firing into the far corner on the volley after a pin-point delivery from Mason Greenwood, who broke the deadlock at the Amex.

He added: 'I was lucky for the first goal but also the keeper was lucky for my first shot - the ball hit the post! So I think I am happy.

'It was amazing. But it was a good job from Paul. In the first goal, the ball came back for me, he knows I will be there to shoot. And the second goal was an amazing assist from Mason, an amazing pass, and I did a good shot.

'Of course I am really happy for my goals, but I'm more happy for the result because the team deserves this and we are fighting for the place in the Champions League and we know we can achieve this.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8477169/Manchester-United-legend-Patrice-Evra-delighted-Bruno-Fernandes-match-winning-display.html
Old 02-07-2020, 09:35 AM   #99
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

The Bruno Bounce: Manchester United now have invention and creativity and would be TOP of the league if it started after Fernandes' signing... no-one has energised the club like this since Eric Cantona

* Bruno Fernandes put on another masterclass with two goals against Brighton
* Manchester united have invention and creativity since signing the playmaker
* No other Premier League player has more goal involvements since his arrival
* Fernandes is now the catalyst for a dramatic turnaround at Old Trafford

Bruno Fernandes was back at Carrington on Wednesday, driving his Mini through the gates of Manchester United's training ground and parking it among the fleet of luxury sports cars and 4x4s belonging to his team-mates.

United's new talisman has had to rent a car because he has been unable to share a lift with his Portuguese compatriot Diogo Dalot since the coronavirus outbreak, but his choice of transport is telling.

The only time you will find Fernandes being flash is on a football pitch, as he demonstrated once again at Brighton on Tuesday night. Two goals - the second a textbook volley at the end of an exhilarating United breakaway - were the highlights of another Fernandes masterclass.

Manchester United have invention and creativity with Bruno Fernandes in the middle. Fernandes scored two goals against Brighton as he put on another masterclass for United

That's six goals and four assists in all competitions for the 25-year-old midfielder since he joined United in January in a deal worth up to £67.8million. No other Premier League player has been involved in so many goals in that time.

Indeed, if the season had started when United signed Fernandes from Sporting Lisbon on January 30, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side would be top.

When the player touched down in Manchester on a private jet with his wife Ana, their young daughter Matilde and his representatives, Miguel Pinho and Rui Guimaraes, he discovered a club experiencing more than a little turbulence.

The previous Premier League game had ended with a 2-0 defeat at home to Burnley on a night when fans turned on their own team and, in particular, Ed Woodward in a show of anger that would lead to a disgraceful attack on the home of United's executive vice-chairman 24 hours before Fernandes arrived.

A toxic atmosphere was nothing new to him. The previous season, his 32 goals and 18 assists for Sporting helped seal a domestic cup double, and transformed the mood at the club after 50 fans armed with knives had attacked players at the training ground.

Now Fernandes was about to be the catalyst for an equally dramatic turnaround at United. No player has energised the club quite like this since Eric Cantona. In his 12 games, he has yet to taste defeat. There have been eight wins and four draws, with United scoring 28 goals and conceding just four.

But it is impossible to quantify what Fernandes has brought to United in stats alone. For that, you have to look at the character of the man.

'Bruno has been fantastic,' said Solskjaer on Tuesday night. 'He has brought that winning mentality with him, that 99 per cent is not good enough.'

It was evident on Fernandes' first day at United when he completed his medical at Carrington and then insisted on going out to train, even though his new team-mates weren't in and it was his daughter's third birthday.

No other Premier League player has been involved in more goals since Fernandes joined. The Portuguese midfielder has become the catalyst for a dramatic turnaround at United. In the 12 matches Fernandes has played, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side are yet to taste defeat. He has already scored three times from the spot since taking on set-piece responsibility

It was noted among the players recently that one of their team-mates hadn't turned up for training. 'Yes and he wasn't the only one!' Fernandes quipped, showing that his excellent grasp of the English language extends to sarcasm as well.

'He's got a really dry sense of humour,' one club insider said on Wednesday. 'He takes the mickey out of people but he's such a positive character. When he talks, they listen. It was a bit quiet before but everyone seems so happy now and there has been a sea change in terms of confidence.'

On his debut against Wolves, he took more shots and played more passes than any other player on the pitch.

It had already been established that the new man wanted to take the set-pieces, and penalties as well. Fernandes has welcomed the responsibility, scoring three times from the spot.

He has become a magnet for this United side and one who makes his team-mates better by linking up the play. Against Brighton he was simply outstanding, and the manner of a 3-0 win was another indication that Solskjaer is closer to recreating the United of old.

While Paul Pogba looks every inch the superstar in his Rolls Royce, Fernandes will stick with the Mini for now. With a baby boy on the way, however, he will have to upgrade soon.

Thanks to him, everyone at United is thinking bigger these days.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8480479/The-Bruno-Bounce-Man-United-invention-creativity-signing-Portuguese-playmaker.html
Old 17-07-2020, 11:01 AM   #100
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United star Bruno Fernandes admits he was 'surprised' by the quality of Marcus Rashford and hails Cristiano Ronaldo as the greatest: 'he is the most skilful player I have ever seen'

* Marcus Rashford has blown Bruno Fernandes away in Man United training
* The Portuguese superstar has been left awed by his electric pace and skills
* Fernandes has opened up on what it's like to play alongside Cristiano Ronaldo
* He feels the United legend is one of the most skilful players in football history

Manchester United superstar Bruno Fernandes has admitted he was blown away by Marcus Rashford after he started training with his new club, and was 'surprised' by the qualities of the 22-year-old.

Fernandes wasted no time in emerging as a sensation at Old Trafford, hitting the ground running since his January transfer and propelling his new club straight back into Champions League contention.

Yet Fernandes is keen to credit those around him and insists that although he was well aware of the reputation of Rashford, he was blown away by the array of talent possessed by the young England forward.

The sheer talent of Marcus Rashford 'surprised' Bruno Fernandes when he arrived at United

'Rashford, I think he can have amazing pace but with amazing quality,' Fernandes told BT Sport.

'It is difficult sometimes going at that velocity and still have the quality to do the right things – the right time to shoot, to pass, the skills.

'He surprised me a lot. Of course I already knew his quality because he is one of the best young players in the world.'

Fernandes, 25, then turned his attention to a United legend, admitting Cristiano Ronaldo is the most skilful footballer he has ever shared a field with.

The pair now turn out regularly for the Portugal national side, of which Ronaldo captains, and Fernandes admires how his compatriot has matured and moulded into one of football's greatest, most complete players.

Fernandes has labelled Portugal team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo as football's most skilful

Fernandes observes that during his younger days Ronaldo's individual skill was unrivalled

'Cristiano – more in the first years of his career he was one of the most skilful players in the world,' Fernandes explained, in a segment where he named a team of his best team-mates.

'I think he changed his game a little bit, but he's still a player who is really difficult one against one to defend against.

'For me, for everyone I have played with and against, I think he is the most skilful player I have ever seen.'

Fernandes and United return to action on Thursday night, as they travel to south London to take on Roy Hodgson's Crystal Palace.

The Red Devils quickly need to rekindle a winning run, after conceding a painful stoppage time equaliser at home to Southampton in their most recent fixture.

United currently sit level on points with fourth-placed Leicester, who host fellow European hopefuls Sheffield United at home.

Victory for United could see them pull clear of the Foxes into fourth, with a 62-points total meaning Frank Lampard's Chelsea, on 63 points, would have a few sleepless nights ahead.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8529997/Manchester-United-star-Bruno-Fernandes-admits-surprised-Marcus-Rashford-talent.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 17
Andi Istiabudi, arik_, B4YU, bangkit, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, iamsetia, Iqbal14, jifortin, Redsbusby, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, udhetewur, zudomiriku