United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 19-11-2018, 08:38 AM   #431
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Patrice Latyr Evra

Manchester United set to offer Patrice Evra ambassadorial role at the club following his continued support

* Manchester United are discussing a new role for Patrice Evra at the club
* The 37-year-old defender has been a constant presence at games since October
* United are looking to give Evra an ambassadorial or liaison role at Old Trafford

Manchester United are discussing a new role for former player Patrice Evra at the club.

The 37-year-old has been a constant presence at games since October, sitting alongside executive vice chairman Ed Woodward and being allowed into the dressing room area by Jose Mourinho.

United are looking to bring in a director of football from the summer but Evra is likely to have an ambassadorial or liaison remit.

Manchester United are discussing a new role for former defender Patrice Evra at the club

Evra was a popular figure during his playing career at United where he made more than 370 appearances before joining Juventus.

Evra won the Premier League title with United five times and was a part of the side that went on to lift the Champions League trophy in 2008 under Sir Alex Ferguson. He had a spell at West Ham last season making five appearances under David Moyes.

The Frenchman gets on well with many of the first team staff currently at United, including Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial, and has held several discussions as the club work on where he could best benefit them.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6401115/Manchester-United-set-offer-Patrice-Evra-new-ambassadorial-role-club.html
Old 30-07-2019, 10:14 AM   #432
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United legend Patrice Evra announces his retirement... and now hopes to fulfil Sir Alex Ferguson's prediction he'll become a top coach

* Manchester United icon Patrice Evra has officially announced his retirement
* Having failed to secure a club last season, he has made the decision official
* He is best known for his time at Old Trafford, winning 15 trophies in eight years
* He also played for Juventus and West Ham, among others, in a storied career

Manchester United legend Patrice Evra has announced his retirement from football.

The former France international, 38, enjoyed a trophy-laden career which spanned 20 years and eight clubs.

Evra is now looking to make the transition into coaching and hopes to fulfil a prediction made by his former boss at United, Sir Alex Ferguson.

Manchester United legend Patrice Evra has announced his retirement from football. Iconic manager Sir Alex Ferguson predicted that Evra would be a successful coach

'My playing career is officially over,' he told Gazzetta dello Sport. 'I started training for the UEFA B Coaching License in 2013, now I want to finish it and then go on to get the UEFA A License.

'In a year and a half, if everything goes well, I'll be ready to lead a team. Sir Alex Ferguson had predicted at the time that two of his players would become coaches of a high level: Ryan Giggs and Patrice Evra.'

Evra is widely regarded as one of the best left backs to grace the Premier League after his hugely successful eight-year stint at Old Trafford in which he made 379 appearances for the club.

He started at Italian club Marsala, making his debut in 1998, before moving to Monza for a season. He then spent six years in France with Nice and Monaco before moving to Manchester.

At United he won 15 trophies before going on to play for Juventus and Marseille. He finished his career at West Ham at the end of the 2017-18 season. After failing to find a club last season, Evra made his announcement official on Monday.

Quote:
EVRA'S CAREER

1998–1999 Marsala

1999–2000 Monza

2000–2002 Nice

2002–2006 Monaco

2006–2014 Manchester United

2014–2017 Juventus

2017 Marseille

2018 West Ham United

International: France (81 caps)
Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7297207/Manchester-United-legend-Patrice-Evra-announces-retirement.html
Old 01-08-2019, 09:57 AM   #433
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United legend Patrice Evra 'steps in' to convince Paulo Dybala to complete move to Old Trafford in Romelu Lukaku swap - as his old team-mate mulls over £150,000-a-week deal

* Patrice Evra is doing his part to help Manchester United sign Paulo Dybala
* The Frenchman has reportedly phoned his former team-mate to convince him
* United are in talks with Juventus about a deal for Dybala and Romelu Lukaku
* Dybala is not yet sold on the move due to lack of Champions League football
* Lukaku is also leaning towards joining Antonio Conte at Inter Milan over Juve

Manchester United legend Patrice Evra is playing his part in helping bring Paulo Dybala to Old Trafford.

It has emerged that the Frenchman made a call to his former Juventus team-mate about the potential move to Old Trafford.

United had an £80million bid lined up but they have now opened talks with Juventus for a swap deal involving the Argentine forward and striker Romelu Lukaku.

It remains unclear if Dybala is totally sold on joining United - he would have to sacrifice Champions League football for 2019-20.

But Gazzetta dello Sport report that Evra is coming to the aid of United by going on the charm offensive to convince Dybala. The player could earn £150,000 per week at United.

Juventus have jumped in after negotiations between United and Inter Milan over the Belgium striker stalled.

Manchester United and Juventus could swap strikers Paulo Dybala and Romelu Lukaku. Former United player Patrice Evra (right) has apparently stepped in to encourage the deal. The deal would see the Belgian Romelu Lukaku go to Juventus, with Dybala to Old Trafford. Dybala may need convincing to join United as they won't be in the Champions League

They are even prepared to add Mario Mandzukic into the deal to avoid paying cash to Manchester United in addition.

United remain in contact with Inter after rejecting an opening bid of £54m, but they are looking for a transfer fee closer to £80m.

While Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side were preparing for a pre-season friendly against Kristiansund in Oslo on Tuesday, Dybala’s agent and brother Mariano flew into London for talks with United bosses.

Manchester United have offered Dybala £150,000 per week, similar to Romelu Lukaku's wage, however the Argentine is thought to be asking for as much as £210,000.

Dybala's contract will most likely fall somewhere in between those two numbers.

Dybala will need persuading to join Manchester United, and it's also understood that Lukaku would prefer a move to Inter Milan over Juventus.

Plus, Inter boss Antonio Conte has tried to sign Lukaku once before when he was in charge of Chelsea.

However, it appears that Evra is a fan of the swap deal, and has been on the phone to try and convince Dybala of the swap's merits.

Evra played 379 times for Manchester United between 2006 and 2014, winning the Premier League five times, so he knows more than most what life is like at Old Trafford.

The 38-year-old also won the Champions League with United, and the League Cup on four occasions.

Evra also appeared 82 times for Juventus between 2014-2017, playing for a season and a half alongside Dybala.

If he were to join United, Dybala would be joining up with another French former team-mate in Paul Pogba, although it remains to be seen how long he has left in Manchester.

When asked about a move for Dybala, United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: ‘I’m not here to talk about any rumours or speculation about other team’s players. But, of course, we’re working on one or two cases.

‘There’s another 10 days before we start the league and hopefully we can announce a fresh face or two.'

Lukaku was left at home when United travelled to Oslo, meaning he has missed all five pre-season games.

‘Rom got injured and it was best for him to stay home. He wouldn’t have been able to play,' said Solskjaer.

‘Hopefully he might be able to train in the next couple of days, let’s see what happens. You never know what happens in football.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7305117/Man-United-news-Evra-steps-convince-Dybala-complete-Lukaku-swap.html
saatnya agen E beraksi
Old 09-08-2019, 10:07 AM   #434
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I never hated him': Patrice Evra on what he thinks about Luis Suarez, why friend Paul Pogba doesn't feel loved at Manchester United and how talking about his former club 'hurts my heart'

* Patrice Evra was focus of a bitter battle between two of England's biggest clubs
* Evra accused Luis Suarez of repeatedly calling him 'negro' during a match in 2011
* Suarez later admitted using the word but claimed it wasn't in a racist context
* Long before Brexit, he became a barometer for racial climate in English society
* Evra was the subject of death threats for his allegations against Suarez

For a few months in the fraught and angry winter of 2011, when football loyalties overrode what was right and wrong and high-profile allegations of racist abuse turned club against club and player against player and ruined friendships and careers, Patrice Evra found himself suddenly cast back on to the mean streets of Les Ulis, the tough suburb to the south-west of Paris where his character had been forged.

Evra was playing for Manchester United and living in the affluent Cheshire village of Alderley Edge by then but after he accused Liverpool's Luis Suarez of repeatedly calling him 'negro' during a match between the two sides at Anfield in the October of that year, he became the focus of a bitter battle between England's two biggest clubs amid an atmosphere that was increasingly racially charged.

As a simultaneous controversy raged over allegations of racist insults aimed at Anton Ferdinand by John Terry, a case which led Terry to quit international football in protest at his treatment by the FA, Evra was first accused of inventing the abuse and then forced to watch as supporters of Suarez resorted to arcane defences of his behaviour.

Former Manchester United star Patrice Evra has spoken about racism in football in England. Evra became the focus of a bitter battle between England's biggest clubs, United and Liverpool

Quote:
SEEING RED OVER LUIS SUAREZ

Evra was involved in a bitter racism row with former Liverpool striker Luis Suarez

Patrice Evra accused Luis Suarez of repeatedly calling him 'negro' when Liverpool faced Manchester United at Anfield in October 2011 (above left). Suarez was given an eight-game ban and fined £40,000 after the FA found him guilty of misconduct for using insulting words.

The Uruguayan later admitted using the word but claimed it wasn't done in a racist context. When Liverpool and Manchester United next met in February 2012, Suarez ignored Evra's handshake in the pre-match presentation (above right), a snub which Sir Alex Ferguson branded 'a disgrace'.
Long before Brexit, Evra, who announced his retirement from the game last week after a career in which he won the Champions League and five league titles for United and two Serie A titles with Juventus, became a barometer for the racial climate in English society and in domestic football. He was the subject of death threats for his allegations against Suarez. His character was assassinated.

'I received a lot of letters of death,' Evra, 38, says. 'For months, I had a security car parked outside my house in Alderley Edge 24 hours a day. It wasn't easy for my family but I grew up on tough streets in Les Ulis so for me it was like something normal. But maybe for another person, it was crazy. Even my brother was saying "Be careful" when we were out in the car.

'I don't know if Suarez is a racist. I don't know his family. I don't know his background. But racism is so big for so many years and that day, there was racist abuse. So when we went to the hearing, they listened to me because I said I didn't want them to punish him and I don't know him close enough to say he is racist but he used that racist word.

'I don't hate him. I never hated him. I wanted to punch him at the time but for me to hate someone is impossible. I don't have hate in my heart. I can react but hate is a strong word for me. When I was asked to pick a team of my best players, I named Suarez as one of my XI. He was the best striker at that time.

'Why should I not recognise his talent even if he isn't a good person? I don't even know if he is a good person. We had one episode. At that time, I wouldn't have gone on holiday with him but I can't hate him.'

Evra received death threats for his allegations against former Liverpool striker Luis Suarez. The 38-year-old has admitted he 'never hated' Suarez following the bitter controversy. The former left-back said when English fans enter the stadium, 'they start to be like animals'

Suarez, who now plays for Barcelona, was fined £40,000 and banned for eight matches by the FA and Terry was fined £220,000 and banned for four matches. Even though Suarez inflamed the issue again by refusing to shake Evra's hand when United played Liverpool at Old Trafford, some hoped that the punishments and the debate they provoked would lance the boil of racism in the game.

That has not happened. If anything, the problem has got worse, certainly in terms of crowd behaviour. In 2017, after he had moved to Marseille, Evra was banned for seven months for kicking a Marseille fan who had racially abused him and insulted and threatened his family. 'That was what flicked the switch,' Evra says.

Last week, with the new season about to dawn, Chelsea announced it had banned for life one of the supporters who abused Manchester City's Raheem Sterling at Stamford Bridge last December. In the same month, a banana skin was thrown on to the pitch during the north London derby at the Emirates after Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored for Arsenal.

The problem is there, too, in the way that black footballers are characterised as relying on 'pace and power' rather than, say, vision and intelligence. It is there in how they, in particular, are criticised for the way they style their hair — Paul Pogba is Exhibit A here — for the expensive cars that they drive or the luxury houses they buy, either for themselves or their relatives.

'When I first came to England in 2006,' Evra says, 'Didier Deschamps said, "You will see this country is so open, you can be on the street, people can have yellow hair and red hair and nobody cares". And I saw so many different people with crazy stuff, crazy dress, and no one cares because you are free.

'But when you are a football player, you are not allowed to have yellow hair. People are using this to create hate around that player even if he is performing well and I won't accept that. The problem is in the English game. Black players aren't abused when they walk on the street.

'I love England. I have lived so many years in England. You can't call the people in England racist. Italy is the same. But when they come in the stadium, they start to be like animals, acting like animals. That's when they start to use everything for you to have a bad game.

'Should I call them racists for that? I don't know. There are different ways to hurt a player but I don't know why you have to talk about his origin or colour. I don't think it should be up to the players to fight it. It is the league. If the league keeps accepting it, one day something bad will happen.

'The answer is not those official campaigns like Say No to Racism. I don't want to wear the shirt Say No to Racism. They ask me to do those campaigns but I won't because they are fake. The players don't even know what it's about. Some of them don't even want to do it. So when I did that first Instagram video when I was dressed as a panda, it was because I wanted to affect kids. If you're funny, you might reach more kids.

'But don't ask me to Say No to Racism like a robot because that won't affect anyone. I am happy to do a campaign against racism but in my own way. Maybe I'm crazy but it is a good craziness.'

Evra is sitting at a table in the sunshine outside a coffee shop in a thriving part of south London that could be a million miles from Les Ulis where he grew up as the youngest of 24 children, the son of a mother he describes as the "strongest person I know", a kid who admits he stole to survive.

Evra said soon after he joined Premier League giants United, he was portrayed as a gangster. Evra claims Paul Pogba doesn't feel the same amount of love at United as he did at Juventus

He says he often saw rats in the three-bedroom apartment he shared with his brothers and sisters and that he and three of his siblings shared one mattress. Soon after he joined United, he says he was portrayed as a gangster because some of his friends talked to the media about the life they had shared with him on the streets.

'I will never call myself a gangster,' Evra says. 'I don't like people when they use that to show they are tough. But I did bad things. I stole food from shops, clothes, video games, bikes, shoes. That kind of thing. I begged in front of shops for people to buy me a sandwich.

'I was seven or eight and I would say, "Sorry, do you have one euro". Sometimes, people would stare at me and say, "Do you think money falls from the sky?" It was hard. But I was still happy. Since day one, I was loving this game of football and that was always my escape. That's one of the reasons I don't like it when ex-players talk about the way players dress or the car they drive. They didn't steal anything. That's why I have a good relationship with the new generation: I don't blame them if they buy a new Rolls-Royce because they didn't steal it. They earned it.

'I have played in Italy, too, and they have thrown bananas and made monkey noises. When you are strong inside, these things don't touch you. They make you stronger. What I hate is when I know someone is weaker than me and it will affect them. In my life, I go through many things and you can't hurt me with monkey noises or bananas. It's when you talk about my family.

'But I'm here because it is not fair to do that to someone. We are living in 2019. It will start to be like a habit and that is really bad. We can talk about terrorism and when a bomb is somewhere, we just say, "Oh, another one". We won't be in shock because of the society we live in. Everything is a habit. But I worry that something really big will happen and that is why we have to stop it.'

Evra is busy completing his coaching badges and is hoping to move into management now that his playing career is over and is also involved in a fashion brand. He still has close ties with United, too. He is a close friend of Pogba, whose future at the club remains in doubt, and it was reported last week that he has been instrumental in talks to try to persuade Paulo Dybala to join from Juventus, another of Evra's former clubs.

Evra won five Premier League titles with United, as well as the Champions League in 2008. After a tough start to life in Manchester, Evra became a fan favourite at Old Trafford

'When I talk about Man United it hurts my heart,' Evra says. 'Because when I talk the truth, I will hurt people and I don't want to hurt people. It takes time to get back to where you have to be. The Busby Babes, the team of 1999, us in 2008, it was about dying for this club. That flag that said "United, Kids, Wife" never made me laugh because you have to sacrifice your family to play for this club and I don't see people doing that any more.

'I don't know what Paul's future holds. I do know that he felt really loved in Juventus. He doesn't feel that love in Manchester. We always forget what a player is about. A player is about performing on the pitch. So kill him when he is not playing well but if he is playing well, concentrate on that.

'When you buy nice cars and a big house, you will create hate and jealousy so you have to step up your game and make sure it doesn't affect you. That's why I say to Paul, "Do whatever you want but if you see it affects your game, stop. Don't try to be like a warrior. Stop".

'For me, money has never been something important in my life. Even at school when they give you the money for lunch, I gave it to my mum straight away. I love to share. Money helps you do things but it doesn't make you happy. Money won't cure you. Money is not everything. I was happy as well when I didn't have money. Money can make you go crazy, too.'

Evra thinks back over his career, through the rejections and the hardships when he was starting out and then to the moment when he made his debut for United in a lunchtime kick-off against Manchester City that went so badly Sir Alex Ferguson substituted him at half-time.

He says that his reaction to that trauma, even more than winning the Champions League in 2008, is the thing that gives him most pride in his career and still informs his attitude towards adversity and prejudice today.

'Because it was a lunchtime kick-off, I ate some pasta at 9am. Feel sick. Vomit in my room. I didn't have the courage to say to Ferguson I couldn't play because I felt sick. I was worried someone would say I was too soft and I was scared.

'At one point, I was on the post, defending at a corner, and I was thinking, "Oh my God, the football is so fast here, so quick, so strong, I should have stayed in Monte Carlo". Ferguson shouted at me at half- time and he said, "You, Patrice Evra, you stop, you watch and you learn English football".

'I went home and my agent was there with his wife and he said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I brought you here, you should have stayed in Monaco". I finished the next six months to the end of the season not the best. But in the holidays, I worked so hard, I missed the World Cup 2006, I came back for the pre-season, I was named man of the tournament (in Amsterdam).

'Mike Phelan came up to me and said, "Welcome to Man United, now you are a Man United player". This is my proudest moment. Not when I win trophies with them. That was the moment when I decided to show everyone who I am.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7318137/I-never-hated-Patrice-Evra-thinks-Luis-Suarez.html
Old 13-09-2019, 09:51 AM   #435
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'You're going to have an amazing career': Patrice Evra heaps praise on Daniel James after awarding him Manchester United's Player of the Month award

* Daniel James has scored three goals in four games for Manchester United
* His performances have seen him pick up the Player of the Month award
* Presenting the award to him, Patrice Evra had kind words for the Welshman
* James signed for Manchester United from Swansea for £15million this summer

Patrice Evra has become the latest to single out Daniel James for praise after the youngster picked up Manchester United's Player of the Month award following his impressive start to life at Old Trafford.

The 21-year-old, who joined Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side from Swansea for £15million this summer, has got off to a flyer with three goals in his first four games for the club.

Those performances have resulted in the Welshman picking up the club's Player of the Month award, which was given to him by former United player Patrice Evra.

Daniel James has won Manchester United's Player of the Month award after 3 goals in 4 games. Patrice Evra was on call to hand over the award to James following his impressive month. Evra had kind words to say about the youngster, predicting he will have an amazing career

As he handed over the award, the Frenchman told James of how impressed he has been by the youngster's attitude at United.

He said: 'I think you deserve it and, to be honest, like I was saying before, I'm really, really happy to give you that trophy because the passion, the love.'

'I can see it. It's the best day in your life when you're playing for this club and we need those players.'

Commenting on James' celebration after scoring against Chelsea in the opening game of the season, Evra said: 'I remember your celebration — you gave me goosebumps! I was watching on TV and it was not about your goal, but more about your celebration because it was like 'the club is on the right way' because we need players like you.'

And for Evra, who played at Nice at the age of 19, James' age has no effect on what he feels United need right now.

'Your age doesn't matter,' he continued. 'If you're young or you're old, you need to show that passion and that love for this shirt because this badge has a big history.

'I think you understand everything, and I'm convinced, 100 per cent, that you're going to have an amazing career because you have the right attitude, and that's important.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7456295/Patrice-Evra-heaps-praise-Daniel-James-awarding-Manchester-United-award.html
Old 16-05-2020, 07:09 AM   #436
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2020, 08:41 AM   #437
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Old 09-06-2020, 09:41 AM   #438
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'My heart is burning': Former Manchester United star Patrice Evra speaks out against racism and killing of George Floyd and reveals he told black team-mates 'we have to work harder than anyone else'

* Patrice Evra posted an emotional message on Twitter on Monday morning
* The former Manchester United and France left back spoke out against racism
* 'Black Lives Matter' demonstrations are taking place around the world currently

Patrice Evra insists his 'heart is burning' as he spoke out against racism following the tragic death of George Floyd in the United States.

'Black Lives Matter' demonstrations are taking place around the world after Mr Floyd died in Minneapolis having had a knee pressed into his neck for more than eight minutes while being detained by white police officer Derek Chauvin last month.

Many famous faces from the sporting world have spoken out against the horrific discrimination recently.

And former Manchester United left back Evra has opened up about his feelings on Twitter, providing a heartfelt and emotional message to his followers.

Evra said on Monday: 'Staying silent is a crime. Saying I am not racist is not good enough, because we know to be racist. We know to pretend to be not racist, but let's learn to be anti-racist because enough is enough.

'And like I always say, racism comes from the education. No babies are born as a racist, no human being is born as a racist. So we know it is from the education. I experienced racists all my life. I am not here crying, I am not here being the victim.

'But now let's talk about the actuality, the Floyd case. When I saw that video, I just feel lucky to be alive and I always come as a speech. We are all the same colour, we are all human beings because I will have the same speech if it was someone from a different colour skin than mine, because we are talking about killing people.

Former Manchester United star Patrice Evra emotionally spoke out against racism on Twitter

'We are going to say again, the people with colour skin, they always complain, but you are playing with us too much. Today will be that kind of speech. But I will talk as well as about people with coloured skin, we should act differently. I don't need to give advice to anyone, I am not a politician, I am just talking with my heart. It is burning inside.

'So now, we need to change it. I know many people have lost lives. For them, we will have to keep fighting and to make that world a better place.'

The former France international also revealed that he used to tell his black team-mates that 'we have to work harder than anyone else'.

Ex-France international Evra admitted his 'heart is burning' as he spoke up via social media

'I used to say to some of my team-mates when we are playing games. They didn't understand some racists comment. And before the game I was telling them make sure you give everything you've got, because always remember the colour of your skin.

'We have to work harder than anyone. And I say now we are on the pitch so make sure we give everything. But that was a motivation speech. But now, you can just die.

'Like I say, I will do my best but enough is enough. I love you all, have a happy Monday but things will change. Stop hiding behind your job. I don't agree with a lot of things, but now it is time to never give up.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8398747/Former-Manchester-United-star-Patrice-Evra-speaks-against-racism-killing-George-Floyd.html
Old 21-09-2020, 05:27 AM   #439
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Evra ke Fan MU: Semoga Klub Kebanggaan Kalian Sukses Musim Ini
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Jakarta - Manchester United memulai langkah di Premier League 2020/2021 dengan buruk. Patrice Evra pun mendoakan fan Setan Merah agar bisa mencicipi kesuksesan klub.

MU dipermalukan Crystal Palace 1-3 saat bertanding di Old Trafford. Andros Townsend dan Wilfried Zaha (dua gol) menjadi penentu kemenangan The Eagles.

Ada satu gol yang diciptakan oleh MU pada laga, Sabtu (19/9/2020). Donny van de Beek yang mencatatkan namanya di papan skor.

Jalannya pertandingan antara MU vs Crystal Palace relatif seimbang. Opta mencatat MU memang unggul penguasaan bola dengan catatan 75,8 persen ball possession.

MU melepaskan 17 kali percobaan, cuma 4 on target, 9 kali percobaan diblok, dan ada 4 lainnya meleceng.

Sementara itu, Palace tiga percobaan lebih sedikit. Tapi, mereka malah mempunyai 5 shot on target.

Dengan performa MU itu, eks bek The Red Devils, Evra, menilai bahwa ada kekurangan di banyak sisi. Dia mendoakan dan MU bisa mencicipi kesuksesan di musim ini.

MU mentok di babak semifinal di tiga ajang musim lalu. Piala FA, Piala Liga Inggris, dan Liga Europa ketiga ajang itu.

"Kurang segalanya, terutama kohesi. Saya bisa bilang bahwa laga pertama menjadi pembelaan. Crystal Palace tak mempunyai rasa takut dan datang untuk menghancurkan Man United," kata Evra di Sky Sport.

"(Ada) begitu banyak hal negatif di sekeliling klub seperti transfer dan klub tak melakukan apa-apa mengenai itu."

"Itu terasa deja vu dan saya lelah. Saya seorang yang positif, tapi saya merasa lelah setelah pertandingan pertama musim ini. Jadi, semoga sukses untuk semua penggemar Man United," dia menambahkan.
Old 21-09-2020, 10:14 AM   #440
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

I'm a positive man but I feel exhausted after the first game of the season... I think we make more impact on social media than in reality': Patrice Evra tears into Manchester United after defeat by Crystal Palace as he bemoans lack of signings

* Patrice Evra has hit out at Manchester United after Saturday's defeat by Palace
* United endured a horrendous start to the season, falling to a 3-1 loss at home
* Evra says he is 'tired' with lacklustre performances and lack of transfer activity
* The Frenchman added that the club makes more of an impact on social media

Patrice Evra has conceded he is 'tired' of Manchester United's lacklustre performances and has called on his former club to sign new players after their defeat by Crystal Palace.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side fell to a 3-1 defeat by the Eagles in their Premier League opener and looked bereft of attacking guile while questions were asked of their defence once again.

Former United man Wilfried Zaha came back to haunt his old club with two strikes following Andros Townsend's opener, while Donny van de Beek's strike was nothing more than a consolation for United.

Patrice Evra says he is 'tired' of the situation at Manchester United and said it is 'deja vu'. United fell to a 3-1 defeat by Crystal Palace to get their season off to a horrendous start

And Evra, who was a fan favourite during his time playing under Sir Alex Ferguson at United, has revealed he is 'tired' when talking about United and feels there is a lot of negativity around the club.

'Lacking everything, mainly the cohesion,' he said on Sky Sports. 'I can't say first game as an excuse. Crystal Palace had no fear and came to destroy Man United.

'[There is] so much negativity around the club such as the transfers and the club don't do nothing about it.

Defensive frailties came to the fore as United shipped three goals in a shocking performance. Evra said he is disappointed with transfer activity and wanted more after Bruno Fernandes

'It feels like deja vu and I'm tired, I'm a positive man but I feel exhausted after the first game of the season so good luck to all the Man United fans.'

The Frenchman feels it may be a long and arduous season for his former club, adding that many United supporters will feel disappointed about their transfer activity this summer.

'It would be difficult this season. We can see in the transfer window, a lot of United fans are disappointed.

'I think we make more impact on social media and in the papers than the reality. Because in the end we buy no players, or at least Van de Beek.

'But we need more, after Bruno Fernandes I was expecting more, like a lot of United fans.'

United have around three weeks to complete their transfer business, with the club heavily linked with a move for Jadon Sancho for the duration of the summer window.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8751219/Patrice-Evra-hits-Manchester-United-lacklustre-display-Crystal-Palace-defeat.html

Last edited by zudomiriku; 24-09-2020 at 10:29 AM..
zudomiriku is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 145
Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, adhe united macz, AdhiX, ailverson, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Anto MJ, Ardiey11, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, bang_zak, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, Brian Agni, Bulma, Cewek Minus, chest, d10neladitya, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, DermawanIsUnitedFans, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, dudut, ecly_watchaa, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hilman01, HRHMU86, iamsetia, icalace, id4y, iqbal, irfi_1, irhamutd, IskandarJool, J. A. Adji, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, King_Cantona, Lang25, larukuga, lauraniza, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, mousetrap, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NadaDaniela, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Noe26, noerdiana 11, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, piko, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizluq, Robby Utd, robby7beckham, ronysnaja, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Stevenson Meyki, Syarifeghy, Tevan, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, vhio, wahyou91, waynehanks, whoami, william metta, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]