United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 10-08-2018, 06:02 PM   #111
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Wes Brown

Pagi tadi Wes Brown sudah tiba di Jakarta dan menggelar sejumlah acara bersama fans United sebelum meninggalkan Indonesia esok hari. Semoga teman-teman UI berkesempatan bertemu dengannya
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2018, 01:29 PM   #112
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Alhamdulillah berhasil ketemu wes..hehe..
Btw baru ini ketemu pemain united dg leluasa banget, penjagaannya ga terlalu ketat, dan wes nya juga humble banget..hehe..

Mungkin karena faktor pemain ga terlalu bintang kali yaaa..hehe..

Tp mudah2an besok2 kalo ada pemain2 datang lagi, pihak panitia bisa berlaku kaya gini..ga sok2an over protective..hehe
Lagian kita sebagai fans juga mayoritas ga neko2 kok..palingan foto sama sign jersey..kelar deh..

Soalnya mayoritas petugas keamanan dan panitia tuh suka over kalo ada pemain yg datang..ujung2nya fans yg udh cape2 dateng pulang dg tangan hampa..hehe..

Semoga ada pihak berkepentingan yg baca deh..intinya kita fans united sih ga bakal buat yg aneh2 kok..maka dr itu, mudah2an kedepannya pihak panitia dan security jgn terlalu over lah protect pemain..

Malah jd curhat berkepanjangan..hehehe..
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rio vander vidic For This Useful Post:
Old 13-08-2018, 05:29 AM   #113
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio vander vidic View Post
Alhamdulillah berhasil ketemu wes..hehe..
Btw baru ini ketemu pemain united dg leluasa banget, penjagaannya ga terlalu ketat, dan wes nya juga humble banget..hehe..

Mungkin karena faktor pemain ga terlalu bintang kali yaaa..hehe..

Tp mudah2an besok2 kalo ada pemain2 datang lagi, pihak panitia bisa berlaku kaya gini..ga sok2an over protective..hehe
Lagian kita sebagai fans juga mayoritas ga neko2 kok..palingan foto sama sign jersey..kelar deh..

Soalnya mayoritas petugas keamanan dan panitia tuh suka over kalo ada pemain yg datang..ujung2nya fans yg udh cape2 dateng pulang dg tangan hampa..hehe..

Semoga ada pihak berkepentingan yg baca deh..intinya kita fans united sih ga bakal buat yg aneh2 kok..maka dr itu, mudah2an kedepannya pihak panitia dan security jgn terlalu over lah protect pemain..

Malah jd curhat berkepanjangan..hehehe..
Posting fotonya ditunggu yach di forum ini
Old 22-12-2018, 05:05 PM   #114
Andi Istiabudi
manager

BROWN: SOLSKJAER CAN BRING SMILES BACK TO UNITED

Wes Brown has backed his former Manchester United colleague Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to bring the smiles back to Old Trafford.

The Norwegian has taken over as caretaker manager and leads the team for the first time against Cardiff City in today's 17:30 GMT kick-off.

Former defender Brown is hopeful the new man is able to get off to a positive start ahead of a hectic spell of festive fixtures.

”Ole is a top guy,” Brown told us. “A nice guy and he was great to play with. Obviously, he’s now managed a couple of different teams and he’s coming back in, which is brilliant. The board made the decision and opted to bring Ole in.

“I am sure he will be getting a smile back on the lads’ faces. He’ll be trying to get them to enjoy their football and, at the moment, it’s what we need.

”Ole coming in until the end of the season gives the whole club a boost and hopefully we can get some good results with him in charge.”

Solskjaer showed signs of meticulous preparation and attention to detail during his time as a player, alongside Brown.

The deadly striker would often study matches when named as a substitute and be planning all the time to exploit any weaknesses when he entered the pitch.

”Ole, as a player, was one of the best professionals I’ve been with,“ Brown told us earlier this week. ”He was guy who came off the bench and scored goals and never lost focus. He was always committed and I do hope he will definitely bring those two things to the side and the players.

“I think he always made it known to the lads what he was trying to be and that is what he wanted to do – become a manager.

“I always thought he might be a manager because of the way he watched games, even when he used to come on as a sub he used to watch defenders to see who was tired, who he could attack and which ones he might go at. Back then, some of those things were not really known at that time and doing it at such an early age, you could see he loved the game. So it didn’t surprise me one bit that he became a manager.”

The return of Mike Phelan to assist Ole is another positive, according to Brown, who appreciates everything Sir Alex Ferguson’s former number two brings to the equation.

“It’s absolutely brilliant Mike Phelan is coming back,” said Brown. “He knows the club inside and out and was great for us in the past. It’s so nice to see him back and most of the lads will know Mike. Hopefully, he can slot back into the position he was in. He gives great confidence to the team and knows how the club works.”

www.manutd.com
Old 12-02-2019, 05:28 AM   #115
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Istri Mantan Pemain MU, Wes Brown Blak-blakan Sulitnya Jadi WAGs

MENJADI kekasih pemain sepakbola dunia mungkin hampir keinginan setiap wanita. Namun ternyata menjadi istri dan kekasih para pemain sepakbola yang dikenal dengan sebutan WAGs, tak semudah dan senak yang kalian Anda bayangkan loh.

Istri dari mantan pemain bek Manchester United, Wes Brown pun buka-bukan mengenai bagaimana susahnya menjadi WAGs sepakbola dunia. Leanne Brown, telah menikah dengan Wes Brown, sejak 2009 dan mereka juga dikaruniai tiga putri caem Lola, Lilia dan Halle.

Melansir The Sun, Selasa (12/02/19), mungkin banyak orang berpikir hidup mereka disuguhi dengan kemewahan. Namun di balik kemewahan gaya hidup pesepakbola ini ada banyak tekanan dan rintangan yang hanya bisa dipahami oleh istri olahraga dan belahan lainnya.

Itulah sebabnya Leanne bergabung dalam anggota LifeStyled Club eksklusif yang diluncurkan pada tahun 2015 dan terinspirasi oleh Mumsnet sebagai tempat bagi WAGs untuk bertemu secara online (dan mengatur pertemuan dunia nyata) untuk bertukar saran tentang cara mengatasi semua masalah yang datang dengan berkencan dengan pemain sepakbola profesional

“Klub LifeStyled ingin membawa kesadaran kepada para wanita yang mendukung para pemain ini dan membuat kita sadar bahwa kita tidak sendirian di luar sana," kata Leanne kepada Manchester Evening News - mengutip alkoholisme dan depresi sebagai perangkap yang sering dialami para pesepakbola (dan dengan para istri Sisa untuk mengambil potongan).

"Ya, kita memiliki kehidupan yang indah dengan semua uang ini dan tetapi saya tidak mengatakan uang itu tidak bagus, tetapi ketika Anda berada di dalamnya Anda hidup dalam gelembung ini," katanya.

Namun wanita berusia 42 tahun ini juga menjelaskan bahwa uang bukanlah segalanya. "Siapa pun yang mengatakan uang tidak dapat menyelesaikan masalah Anda, Pasti tidak punya cukup uang untuk menyelesaikannya," ungkap Leanne dalam forum Klub Lifestyled.

Ibu tiga anak ini juga mengatakan pengalaman selama menjadi WAGs, ada banyak hal yang tidak dipublikasikan, tentang bagaimana orang memandang rendah dengan berpikir 'mereka sangat mudah.' Bahkan saat Natal, para pemain sepak bola jarang bisa menghabiskannya bersama keluarga mereka.

Selain itu, Leanne mengatakan kinerja pemain sepak bola dalam pertandingan dapat memengaruhi pasangannya karena mengalami cedera, kehilangan gol, berurusan dengan pendukung yang kejam, dan bahkan jika mereka bermain bagus."Kami adalah orang-orang yang tersisa untuk mengambil bagian-bagian itu dan menanggung beban apa pun yang tersisa di akhir karier mereka."

Ia menambahkan, “ Perlu ada lebih banyak pendidikan tentang mempersiapkan pemain sepak bola untuk pensiun atau dipaksa pensiun jika mereka menderita cedera yang mengakhiri karir.

www.lifestyle.okezone.com
Old 16-08-2019, 07:06 AM   #116
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MY FOOTBALL LIFE: WES BROWN

In the first of a new series, My Football Life, former Manchester United defender Wes Brown reflects on his playing career at Old Trafford.

In an interview with our matchday programme United Review, the MUTV pundit reveals how he swapped karate for football, idolised Danny Wallace and lived for defending…

Starting out

My earliest proper memories are when Danny Wallace was still playing. I used to play right wing then, probably at 10 or 11, and when we played in the street I wanted to be like Danny Wallace. The first World Cup I can remember was 1986, but the first one I really watched was 1990 in Italy.

Becoming a player

My path was a little bit different. I didn’t start playing for a Sunday league team until I was about 11. Before that I used to go to Shotokan Karate, trying to build up all my belts, but I failed my black belt twice when I was nine, I think, so I told my dad I didn’t want to do it anymore. I only used to play football on the street and then I started at Fletcher Moss. That’s where I was spotted by United. From there I was involved with the national centre at Lilleshall and I signed professional with United when I turned 17.

Making my debut

We trained on the Friday and big Pally [Gary Pallister], being the joker that he is, said I was starting, so I honestly didn’t sleep at all that night. The next day I got to the ground and I wasn’t starting – so that was a relief straight away! You’re nervous, of course, but funnily enough I wasn’t tired even though I hadn’t slept. Eventually around the 60th minute, the gaffer just said: 'Warm up, you’re coming on'. You don’t really think about it at the time, you just concentrate, so you’re not really taking it all in until after the game. It was against Leeds, in the next to last game of 1997/98. Arsenal had already won the league so the gaffer started putting a few of the younger lads on the bench and I came on for Pally. Me and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink had a race to the ball and I beat him, and I always remember telling my mates afterwards that after I’d knocked the ball out, Jimmy ran past me and said: 'Wes, slow down son!' I was just buzzing that he knew my name!

Favourite season

It’s probably 1998/99, just for the fact that it was my first full season and so much happened. We played against so many fantastic teams, not just in the Premier League, but in Europe too. I didn’t play in the latter stages of Europe, from the quarter-finals onwards, but I was involved in the group stages and it’s an experience that, believe me, if it’s your first one, it’s going to be difficult to beat. Probably my best footballing season was 2007/08 when we won the Champions League again, but nothing quite tops the Treble season.

Greatest game

I always liked the [2008] Champions League semi-final against Barcelona. When Scholesy scored that screamer, I was right behind it, centre-back with Rio, and what a goal. Even after that, it was difficult because of the quality of the opposition and if they scored, we were probably out. But our whole team was focused. It was something we all wanted to do and we had the players to do it. When you get to that stage, that late on in the season and you want it so much, the team in general just brings a little bit more out of themselves and gets the job done.

Best mate

There’s a few, but I’ll probably go for John O’Shea. I basically played my whole career with Sheasy – even when I left United we went together to Sunderland! There’s a good bunch of us who are really close: me, Sheasy, Fletch, Rio, Wazza, Patrice… there are more as well. We’re all still in touch to this day, chatting in our little group on WhatsApp, so we’re all still good mates.

Proudest moment

Probably my debut, maybe scoring my first goal. As a kid, you leave school at 16 and if someone tells you that in two years you’ll be playing in the first team, it’s hard to believe. Just putting on the shirt… anything can go wrong when you make your debut: you could have a bad game and things go a different way, but luckily I had a few good games and suddenly I was in the squad, ready to play as many as possible.

Toughest opponent

Arsenal at one point, then Chelsea. Liverpool was always my favourite game but they weren’t really pushing for titles at that point. The hardest player I’ve played against was Zinedine Zidane because I just couldn’t get near him. He played left midfield and I was right-back. When I went tight on him he just opened up everything else down my side, then when I didn’t go tight it gave him more time on the ball. He was very clever. I remember walking off the pitch after that game feeling like I hadn’t played. I hadn’t touched anyone, kicked anyone or been involved. He was elite. He knew exactly what to do all the time and his team-mates knew that too, so they were just getting into the holes that I’d left. One of my toughest games was against big John Hartson… also Duncan Ferguson. I like to play tough and these guys are trying even harder. You learn along the way that you play them a little bit different. At that time I was only young, trying to fight them. I was a little kid at the time, so they were good learning sessions for me.

International recognition

I was in England’s squad for nearly 11 years and although I didn’t play that many games, it was good to be a part of it. We had some fantastic players coming through and I enjoyed it when I did play. Going to the 2002 World Cup was good as well, but the highlight has to be scoring against Czech Republic at Wembley [in August 2008].

Best attributes

Defending. That’s it. I just love defending. I wasn’t really bothered about going forward at all. If a goal went in against us, even if it wasn’t on my side, I’d be so disappointed. Our main focus was always keeping clean sheets and I loved that. Making tackles, smashing a clearance away, winning anything in the air, putting your body on the line, anything that was necessary.

Saying goodbye

There’s a point when you know it’s going to come. The gaffer brought in Chris Smalling, Fabio, Rafa, and I kept getting little niggles so I couldn’t play every game. When you’re playing at United, you need to be fit and ready to be picked for every match. My last game was against Bolton in 2011 and I think I knew after that. I wasn’t really up to my standards, playing a little bit injured, and you can’t do that at United. They need the best players performing top end all the time. Looking back, I had two really bad injuries early on but managed to get over them and get back in the team – so I can’t really complain!

United now

I go to games all the time. I didn’t go when I played with other clubs, just out of respect, really, but I’m lucky enough to do stuff with the club now, go to all parts of the world like on the recent pre-season tour, and when I did come back it was just like I’d never left. I’ve been impressed by what I’ve seen in pre-season, Ole knows the club inside out so hopefully we’ll be in for a good season this time around. I’m looking forward to it.

www.manutd.com
Old 01-11-2019, 10:11 AM   #117
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Jack Grealish and James Maddison are two young English players who would definitely help the Manchester United squad': Wes Brown calls on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to chase Premier League duo

* James Maddison has been linked with a £80m move to Manchester United
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will look to bolster his midfield options in 2020
* Wes Brown believes United should sign Jack Grealish or James Maddison

Manchester United should do all they can to entice Jack Grealish or James Maddidon to Old Trafford, according to former defender Wes Brown.

After signing Daniel James, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Harry Maguire in the summer, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is likely to bolster his central midfield options with Maddison, Declan Rice and Sean Longstaff among those linked.

And Brown has urged his former team-mate to at least show interest in English duo Grealish and Maddison as they continue to impress for Aston Villa and Leicester respectively.

Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish should be targeted by Manchester United, says Wes Brown

Leicester's James Maddison has been continuously linked with Manchester United

Brown, speaking exclusively to 888sport, said of Maddison and Grealish: 'I love it because Grealish and Maddison play in their own little way.

'It's nice to watch and you don't see many English players do that. They have their own style. Grealish in the last few games has come on immensely.

'He can always see the pass. Maddison has always been good and he's a threat getting into the box. These are two young English players who would definitely help the United squad.'

Brown has also backed Solskjaer to dip into the January transfer market in order to launch a serious push for a top-four spot.

'I think Solskjaer will try and buy in January,' added Brown. 'It's not ideal because it's halfway through the season and you normally get the ones who aren't playing. Let's be honest, the big signings take place in the summer when squads and other teams aren't disrupted.

'But you never know, if the right money goes in it could happen but I'm pretty sure we won't get everyone we need in January.

'United need another striker and an attacking midfielder, that little wizard number 10. The defence is fine. The goalkeepers are fine. The ideal thing would be two strikers and two midfielders. If only it was that easy!'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7636395/Manchester-United-sign-Jack-Grealish-James-Maddison.html
Old 10-09-2020, 06:48 AM   #118
Andi Istiabudi
manager

EX-RED BROWN 'EXCITED FOR NEW START'

Wes Brown sees plenty of reasons to be optimistic ahead of the start of the 2020/21 Premier League season.

United’s campaign kicks off in 11 days, with a match against Crystal Palace at Old Trafford, just over a month after the conclusion of the elongated 2019/20 term.

Our former defender is looking forward to seeing how Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men build on a positive year on the pitch so far, especially after last week’s addition of Donny van de Beek to an already talented midfield stable.

“I’m really excited. It’s a new start for us,” Wes told us prior to the Soccer Aid for Unicef match at Old Trafford on Sunday.

“We’ve brought in Donny, which is excellent, out of the blue as well. He’s a good age and it looks like he’ll fit in well with what Ole is trying to do with the players we already have. Hopefully, we'll get a couple more players in too.”

The Reds claimed more points than any Premier League side other than Manchester City (who played a game more) after Project Restart, overhauling a significant deficit to overtake Chelsea and Leicester City and claim a prized Champions League place.

Fourteen games in 58 days across the league, Emirates FA Cup and Europa League stretched Solskjaer’s side to the limit, but Wes thinks the lads should be well rested and looking to get off to a strong start next weekend.

“After lockdown, we came back excellently, we were very strong in most departments. There were a lot of games to jam in and people got tired but the lads did well.

“The end of the season was disappointing, in the fact that we got to two semis and didn’t get through, but I still think we’re moving forward. And the experiences from those two semis will help the players this season.

“I want us to have a good start, the lads have had a little bit of a rest, but we have to start strongly and throw down benchmarks early on.”

One regret from 2019/20 was finishing up without any silverware, with those semi-final defeats to Chelsea in the FA Cup and Sevilla in the Europa League still smarting.

United’s players should, however, take inspiration from the two disappointments and use them to improve when faced with similar situations next time around, according to Wes.

“Those defeats gave you a bit of a boost because, when you come to play those teams again and you’re walking out for the warm-up, you remember that maybe you got beat 2-0 the season before and how much they celebrated and that gives you a little bit more determination.

“The lads will remember those defeats and they’ll be trying to make it right this season.”

www.manutd.com
Old 13-10-2020, 05:08 PM   #119
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Happy Birthday Wes Brown

Old 02-05-2022, 12:03 PM   #120
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'When I played there were a lot... today not so many': Wes Brown bemoans Manchester United's lack of leaders as he says his former club 'isn't a team'

* Manchester United have had a season with their top four hopes all but over
* Wes Brown believes the dressing room is lacking real leadership qualities
* He thinks players with the mentality of Roy Keane is what they really need

Wes Brown believes a lack of leadership has been the biggest problem for Manchester United this season.

United have had a season to forgot with their hopes of a top four finish all but mathematically over.

And Brown thinks the dressing room is crying out for the type of big characters he played with at Old Trafford.

Speaking at the Watson Metters golf day, the former United defender said: 'It's not been good for a few seasons now. The team isn't a team - everyone can see there's something wrong.

Wes Brown believes a lack of leadership has been the biggest problem for Manchester United. Brown says the dressing room is crying out for characters like Roy Keane

'No-one's said: 'Let's get something - anything - out of this season.' It's just not happened. Manchester United supporters have not seen anything like that type of fight.

'You've got to be strong mentally and know how to win games of football - perhaps when you don't deserve to - Manchester United's players haven't been able to do that.'

'When I played there were a lot of leaders on the pitch. Today, maybe not so many.

'Playing with the likes of Roy Keane, they had that mentality. I'm not saying players now don't care, they do. But if stuff had to be said, or sorted out, then it was.

'There were a lot of players like that in dressing-rooms. I'm not talking just about Roy. Or just about Manchester United. But players change, the game has changed and leaders in football just aren't as common as they once were.

'You need them, because every successful team is going to have patches when they need to tough it out. And hopefully, Ten Hag is the man who can sort it. He looks hungry, he did some good work at Ajax and I think the supporters are genuinely intrigued to see how he gets on.

'I think there is a big re-build on the way. Players will go. He will have his own ideas but I do see change. And, potentially, a lot of it, too.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10772159/When-played-lot-today-not-Wes-Brown-bemoans-Uniteds-lack-leaders.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 20
Aba_MaczUnited, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, Dafabet, eyeofday, jifortin, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, SR 7, stamansa, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, UNITED1878, vankyoet, YRgoFManpm, zudomiriku