United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Football History

Old 09-04-2012, 05:03 PM   #61
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [LEGEND] Ronaldo Retirement

Ronaldo, a phenomenon in every sense

The 24-year wait was over. In the final act of the 1994 FIFA World Cup USA™, Brazil overcame Italy in a typically nerve-wracking penalty shoot-out in Pasadena to become world champions for the first time since Mexico 1970.

The celebrating Brazilians carried flags as they ran around the pitch, one of them in tribute to Formula One driver Ayrton Senna, killed at Imola just a few weeks earlier. Photographers massed around them as the famous Trophy was passed from player to player, with Romario, captain Dunga and goalkeeper Taffarel among those attracting most of the attention.

In the midst of the celebrations was a 17-year-old with a gap-toothed grin, a mere onlooker in the winning of Brazil’s fourth world crown but who would go on to have a brilliant career and become, despite the injuries that would plague him, one of the most feared finishers in the business, fully justifying his nickname of O Fenômeno.

That wide-eyed teenager went by the name of Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima, and by the time he retired from the game in 2011, 17 years after that sun-kissed Californian afternoon, he had helped his country win another FIFA World Cup and secured an individual goalscoring record for the competition, just two of his many career achievements.

A global sensation
Unlike fellow Brazilian legends such as Pele, Ronaldo played in an age where every dribble and wonder goal was recorded for posterity, few more wondrous than the solo effort he scored for Barcelona against Santiago de Compostela in a La Liga game in October 1996. Picking up the ball on the halfway line, he weaved his way past several Compostela defenders and surged into the box to slot home from 12 yards.

Beginning his career as an amateur with Sao Cristovao in Rio de Janeiro, Ronaldo signed professional forms with Cruzeiro at the age of 16 and then made the switch to PSV Eindhoven, shortly before USA 1994. Instant international stardom would follow when he joined Barça, where he kept up the remarkable scoring record of nearly a goal a game that he had achieved with both PSV and A Raposa.

It was around the time that he won his first FIFA World Player award in 1996 that the nickname O Fenômeno was coined, one that would stick with him for the rest of his playing days. When relations with Barcelona soured he joined Internazionale, where he continued to star, winning his second consecutive FIFA World Player title and following up with success in the UEFA Cup in 1998.

The stage seemed set for the 21-year-old at France 1998. But after opening his FIFA World Cup account with four goals on Brazil’s march to the Final, he suffered convulsions in the build-up to the showpiece game against the French and was a shadow of himself as Zinedine Zidane inspired the hosts to glory.

That ailment was only the first in a series of physical problems that befell the thoroughbred striker in the years that followed. Those setbacks included two serious knee injuries, the second of them coming in a fateful Coppa Italia match against Lazio. The sight of a stricken Ronaldo clutching his leg after crumpling to the ground in agony would unfortunately prove one of the enduring images of his career.

The comeback trail
Out of the game for 15 months after undergoing surgery, Ronaldo made a remarkable return, arriving at Korea/Japan 2002 determined to make up for that catastrophic night in Paris four years earlier. Forming part of a formidable frontline with Ronaldinho and Rivaldo, he added eight goals to his overall tournament tally as Brazil stormed to world title number five. His reward for his staggering personal contribution was a third FIFA World Player award.

Though his injury woes made it seem like more, Ronaldo was still only 26 when he signed for Real Madrid in the wake of his oriental triumph. He spent the next five years at the Bernabeu, teaming up to great effect alongside fellow galácticos such as Roberto Carlos, Zidane, Raul and Luis Figo.

His final FIFA World Cup appearance came at Germany 2006, where he took his competition haul to a record-breaking 15 goals before Zizou’s France undid Brazil once again, this time in the quarter-finals.

There followed a brief spell with AC Milan, which ended with yet another serious knee injury and a return to Brazil. Sparing no effort after working his way back to fitness, with several major European clubs keeping tabs on his progress, he surprised everyone by making a last-minute decision to sign for Corinthians. Welcomed with open arms by the Timão faithful, he proceeded to do what he did best, scoring more great goals and getting his hands on yet more silverware.

By this stage, however, the demands and sacrifices of the past had caught up with him. Finally calling time on his career in February 2011, O Fenômeno announced: “My body’s beaten me. It’s been a wonderful, successful and exciting career. I’ve suffered a lot of defeats and won countless victories.”

Aside from all the goals and the accolades, that ability to face and overcome adversity time and again is perhaps the greatest achievement of a player who was truly a phenomenon.

Code:
http://www.fifa.com/classicfootball/players/player=92699/index.html?cid=newsletter_en_20120405_newsid1611048
Old 23-04-2012, 02:27 PM   #62
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Ronaldo: Brazil can be world champions

Now 35 years of age, there is little that has not already been said about Brazilian superstar Ronaldo. Indeed, the lethal goalgetter’s achievements speak volumes, with O Fenômeno the all-time leading scorer in FIFA World Cup™ history, the proud owner of two FIFA World Cup winners’ medals, a three-time FIFA World Player and two-time Ballon d’Or winner.

Having overcome adversity aplenty - particularly in the form of a series of long-term knee injuries - in order to write his name large in the annals of world football, the prolific former front-man is currently a member of the Management Board of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Local Organising Committee (LOC).

Taking time out from his busy role, the man who plundered goals aplenty for the likes of PSV Eindhoven, Barcelona, Inter Milan and Real Madrid spoke to FIFA.com on issues including his glittering career, the pressure on today’s Seleção and their chances of success in 2014.

FIFA.com: As part of the Brazil 2014 LOC, what are your expectations for the tournament?
Ronaldo: We’re very proud to be hosting the World Cup in Brazil. We’re going to have a great opportunity for growth, which is what’s most important for the population as a whole, because there’ll be huge investment in infrastructure, airports, motorways, hospitals and hotels. There’ll be a legacy that will remain for the rest of our lives, one that only a World Cup can provide.

How ready do you think A Seleção are for the tournament?
There’s been a generational overhaul in the national squad, which definitely isn’t playing its best football yet. And I think it’s going to take more time still for it to peak. But between now and 2014 there’s time to find a good level of consistency, competitiveness and become capable of being crowned champions.

Neymar, Alexandre Pato and Ganso would appear to be the standout players of this new Brazilian generation. What’s your verdict on this trio?
They’re three very young and very talented Brazilians who are shining for their clubs. I think Neymar is the most gifted and, at just 19 years of age, he’s already got incredible ability. He scores loads of goals and has won Brazil over. The international experience he had against Barcelona [in Santos’ 4-0 final defeat at the FIFA Club World Cup 2011] wasn’t a good one, but I’m sure it’ll have taught him a lot. Pato, for his part, has already proven his talent in Europe, while Ganso is also very good – he just needs better luck with injuries.

Quote:
"Leandro Damiao [would be 'the new Ronaldo']. He’s tall, strong, a very good goalscorer, a threat in the air and skilful with both feet."
Brazilian legend Ronaldo names his successor
Do you think there’s still room for experienced performers such as Ronaldinho or Kaka?
They’re important players, of course. In terms of their role out on the pitch, it’ll depend on their form and if they’re playing their best football once the World Cup comes around. But they’ve also got an important role off the pitch, and their experience will be vital in a squad of such young players.

Where would you rank the current Brazil side in global terms?
We’re not in the top three right now, but I do think we’re among the world’s top five national teams, even though we’re not on fire at the moment. Making changes is never easy and these new young players need time to mature. There’s no need to panic, they must be given time to get good results.

If you had to pick out one player to tag as ‘the new Ronaldo’, who would it be?
Leandro Damiao, from Internacional de Porto Alegre. He’s tall, strong, a very good goalscorer, a threat in the air and skilful with both feet. He’ll play a big part in 2014.

Let's look back at your own playing days. You played in Brazil, Spain and Italy, so where would you say are the fans most passionate?
I think that they’re all football-mad countries, though they enjoy the game in different ways. In Brazil the stadiums are very old and in a lot of them the fans have to stand, and support their team by jumping up and down and breaking a sweat. Aside from the heat, it’s not as formal as in Europe and the atmosphere’s more passionate. In Europe, even though it’s colder, the spectators also really make their presence felt, particularly in big derbies, which are a great spectacle.

Based on your own experience, how would you compare European and Brazilian club football?
The European game continues to be faster, more competitive and harder-fought than in Brazil, where it’s still in our culture to play a slower and more controlled style of football. The game has changed everywhere and that’s something we’ve got to get to grips with. I think that the standard in Europe is better than anywhere else. However, I think that once the World Cup is over, and thanks to the new stadiums and improved infrastructure, this change will take place in Brazil too.

Of all the teams you’ve played for, which have remained closest to your heart?
I look back at my time at Real Madrid with a lot of affection, I think it was the best period of my career. I also really enjoyed it at Inter, I fell in love with the team and the city of Milan. But wherever I played I made a lot of friends and had a great time.

Looking back at your early career, how important was it for you to travel to USA 1994 at just 17 years of age?
It was very important. Seeing players of the calibre of Romario and Bebeto up close had a real impact on my future. I was able to learn from them, look out for the small details, how they trained, how they found their focus. Romario used to boss me about, getting me to fetch his boots and his coffee, as if I was a youth-team player! But he’d always treat me with respect, that was just the pecking order in the side.

Quote:
"I’d go with Taffarel; Cafu, Aldair, Lucio, Roberto Carlos; Junior, Zico, Rivelino; Pele, Romario and me, of course!"
Ronaldo names his all-time Brazil XI
By France 1998 you had made a starting berth your own, though the team went on to lose in the Final against the hosts. What feelings does that experience stir in you?
I’ve got very good memories of 1998. We had a spectacular World Cup until the Final, when we played really poorly against France. But I prefer to remember the atmosphere that day. I tried to play well in that match, we all did, but it’s very tough to play a World Cup Final against the host nation, particularly when [Zinedine] Zidane is enjoying an inspired evening. Later on when we were team-mates he’d wind me up about that, but of course I got my own back in 2002, when we won the title and they went home after the first round.

Tell us more about your experiences at Korea/Japan 2002…
I got injured and there were doubts as to whether I’d be ready in time. But as soon as I started playing our warm-up friendlies I knew we were going to have a great World Cup. We had a really top side, which was very solid, very united and ended up being very effective. That was the best Brazil team I played in; we had quality to spare in every area. Moreover, it’s my greatest memory, because you simply can’t describe what it’s like to win a World Cup.

Coming back to the present day, which team do you like most at the moment?
I’m Merengue and I really like the way Madrid are playing, but you can’t ignore Barcelona, who have a fantastic team. They may not be the most spectacular, but they make everything look so simple. Every single player in every area of the side knows what they have to do at any given time, then you’ve got their ability to keep hold of the ball and the way they patiently work their way towards the opposition goal. The great job that [Pep] Guardiola’s done shines through: it’s one of the best teams I’ve seen in my 35 years on the planet. It hurts to say that, since I’m Madridista, but I still think we can pip them to some titles this year.

When you see them play, does it make you want to slip your boots on once more?
No, no! (laughs) I enjoyed my time as a player and now I’m enjoying myself as a fan.

Finally, which players would be included in your all-time Brazil XI?
That’s a tough one, but I’d go with Taffarel; Cafu, Aldair, Lucio, Roberto Carlos; Junior, Zico, Rivelino; Pele, Romario and me, of course! It’s a very attacking team! Everyone would be bombing forward! (laughs)

Code:
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1615747/index.html?cid=newsletter_en_20120419_interview
Old 09-06-2012, 09:34 AM   #63
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Why Brazilian Ronaldo Is Way Better Than Cristiano Ronaldo

Ronaldo berbicara tentang mantan rekan duetnya di timnas ...

Ronaldo: Ronaldinho dan Flamengo Pecundang
Hery Prasetyo

RIO DE JANEIRO, KOMPAS.com — Legenda sepak bola Brasil, Ronaldo, menilai perselisihan antara Ronaldinho dan klub Flamengo sangat buruk dan kedua pihak akan menjadi pecundang, tak ada yang menang.

Flamengo tidak melaksanakan kewajibannya dengan tidak membayar gaji Ronaldinho dalam beberapa bulan. Sebab itu, Ronaldinho mengajukan kasus ini ke pengadilan. Hasilnya, pengadilan memutuskan bahwa Ronaldinho boleh mengakhiri kontraknya dengan Flamengo dan mencari klub lain.

Ronaldinho akhirnya pindah ke Atletico Mineiro. Namun, perselisihannya dengan Flamengo tampaknya belum juga usai.

Diminta tanggapannya soal kasus Ronaldinho, Ronaldo mengatakan, "Ini sangat buruk buat kedua pihak. Urusan yang ditangani dengan buruk baik oleh Ronaldinho maupun Flamengo," kata Ronaldo yang pernah membela Barcelona, Inter Milan, Real Madrid, dan AC Milan.

"Ini kisah yang sayangnya berakhir dengan buruk. Saya tak tahu apa yang memotivasi kedua belah pihak. Tapi, dilihat dari luar, ini sangat buruk dan keduanya menjadi pecundang," tambahnya kepada Globoesporte.

Ronaldo juga mengatakan, "Flamengo sekarang harus kembali berusaha memenangkan gelar (Liga Brasil). Ronaldiho harus kembali ke bentuk permainannya semula."
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:17 PM   #64
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Walah dasar nih si Ronaldo

Ronaldo Pernah "Threesome" di Camp Nou
Penulis: Ary Wibowo

BARCELONA, KOMPAS.com — Mantan pemain Barcelona, Ronaldo Luiz Nazario de Lima, dikabarkan pernah melakukan hubungan threesome di salah satu ruang ganti di Camp Nou. Hal itu terungkap dalam salah satu buku baru sejarah klub Barcelona yang baru dipublikasikan di Spanyol beberapa waktu lalu.

Dalam buku tersebut terdapat sejumlah kisah Ronaldo saat masih menjadi bagian dari Barcelona pada periode 1996-1997. Maklum saja, kehidupan pemain asal Brasil tersebut memang penuh dengan kontroversi, baik di dalam maupun luar lapangan.

Diceritakan di buku itu, suatu hari di pertengahan musim 1996-1997, Ronaldo sempat "hilang" karena tidak ikut rombongan rekan-rekannya seusai pertandingan di Camp Nou. Sejumlah pihak keamanan yang merasa khawatir dengan keselamatan Ronaldo kemudian mengecek ke sejumlah tempat di stadion. Saat memasuki ruang ganti, mereka justru memergoki Ronaldo sedang berhubungan seks dengan dua wanita.

Insiden tersebut sempat diadukan penjaga keamanan yang memergoki Ronaldo kepada Josep Lluis Nunez, Presiden Barcelona periode 1987-2000. Namun, bukannya menegur, Nunez justru mengatakan, "Dia (Ronaldo) hanya berumur 20 tahun. Apakah dia tidak boleh bersenang-senang?"

Ronaldo pernah melanglang Eropa. Selain membela Barcelona, dia juga pernah bermain di PSV pada 1994-1996. Membela Inter Milan selama lima tahun (1997-2002), dia kemudian pindah ke Real Madrid. Bersama Madrid dalam 200 pertandingan, dia kemudian pindah ke AC Milan pada 2007.

Ronaldo gantung sepatu pada 2011 setelah merasa kondisi pascacedera dan tubuh gempalnya sudah semakin sulit diajak bermain bola. Pemain kelahiran 18 September 1976 itu merupakan satu dari dua pemain yang tiga kali meraih gelar Pemain Terbaik Dunia versi FIFA, selain Zinedine Zidane.

Sumber : Sport Witness
Editor : Hery Prasetyo
Old 28-11-2012, 08:38 AM   #65
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sarankan ke Indonesia juga donk

Ronaldo Sarankan Bintang Muda Brasil Hijrah ke Eropa

Bola.net - Legenda hidup Brasil, Ronaldo merasa bahwa keputusannya untuk meninggalkan Brasil pada usia muda benar-benar memberikan manfaat yang besar bagi karir sepak bola.

Pada usia 18 tahun Ronaldo telah memutuskan untuk meninggalkan Brasil dan berkarir di Eropa bersama dengan PSV Eindhoven. Setelah itu pemain peraih dua Ballon d'Or ini melanjutkan karirnya bersama dengan Barcelona, Inter Milan, Real Madrid dan AC Milan.

Menurutnya, berkarir di Eropa pada usia dini membantu dirinya berkembang menjadi seorang pria dan juga pemain sepak bola.

"Itu adalah hal yang baik. Pengalaman hidup di Eropa benar-benar mengubah pemain sepak bola menjadi pria sejati." terang Ronaldo.

"Sebagian besar pesepak bola Brasil, yang memiliki kesempatan untuk bermain di Eropa, akan memiliki peluang besar untuk belajar sebanyak mungkin, baik secara kultural, pendidikan dan juga bidang olahraga."

Untuk itu pria yang kini berusia 36 tahun tersebut menyarankan agar Neymar sesegera mungkin untuk hijrah dan mengenyam pengalaman berharga di Eropa. (sw/bgn)
Old 30-07-2013, 03:28 AM   #66
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Ronaldo becomes a Brazilian rap reporter, ends up starring in a new music video

101greatgoals

Ronaldo, aka the Fenomeno, has tried his hand at becoming a music reporter in his homeland of Brazil.

Ronaldo agreed to appear on the show ”Repórter por um dia” (reporter for the day), in which the Fantástico held interview with local rappers Tulio Dek, Helião and Ice Blue about what it takes to become a musical success in Brazil.

In the video Ronaldo looked slightly awkward surrounded by fast cars and beautiful women. Ronaldo then tried his hand at rapping, which also went rather badly.

Ronaldo also ended up appearing in a new music video during his day behind the microphone.

Watch Ronaldo’s attempt at being a reporter of rap music below.

iamsetia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 10:57 AM   #67
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ronaldo goes skydiving as Brazil take the plunge to win a sixth World Cup

Brazil legend Ronaldo geared up for of this summer's World Cup by going skydiving - a month before the five-time tournament winners take the plunge to win a sixth on home soil.

The 37-year-old uploaded pictures on his Instagram account on Monday of he and four friends undergoing the activity.

Taking the plunge: Former Brazil international Ronaldo uploaded Instagram pictures of him skydiving

Thumbs up: Ronaldo (second right) is an ambassador for this summer's showpiece in Brazil

The World Cup's all-time highest goalscorer was all smiles he prepared to plummet thousands of feet through the air.

Ronaldo, who is an ambassador for the tournament, scored 15 goals for his country during four World Cups - eclipsing the previous record set by Germany's Gerd Muller during the 1970's.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2626986/Ronaldo-goes-skydiving-Brazil-plunge-win-sixth-World-Cup.html
Old 13-07-2014, 12:11 AM   #68
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Akhirnya rekor Ronaldo terpecahkan

Ronaldo Rela Rekor Direbut Klose

Bola.net - Mantan striker Brasil, Ronaldo, berkeras bahwa ia sama sekali tidak punya masalah kehilangan rekor pencetak gol terbanyak di Piala Dunia pada Miroslav Klose.

Pemain depan Jerman tersebut melewati catatan Ronaldo akhir pekan lalu usai mencetak gol ke-16 di Piala Dunia 2014, untuk jadi yang pertama di daftar top skorer sepanjang masa turnamen.

"Ia pantas mendapatkan pujian karena sudah mencetak 16 gol di Piala Dunia," tutur Ronaldo pada Goal.

"Ketika ia menyeimbangkan rekor saya melawan Ghana, saya memberikan selamat melalui Twitter. Saya benar-benar tidak punya masalah ketika seseorang memecahkan rekor saya," pungkasnya.

Klose dan Jerman akan menghadapi Argentina di Final Piala Dunia, Senin dini hari. (gl/rer)
Old 01-10-2015, 05:03 PM   #69
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sayang tidak buka sekolahnya di Indonesia

Ronaldo Buka 30 Sekolah Sepak Bola di Tiongkok

Legenda sepak bola Brasil, Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima, membuka sekolah sepak bola di Tiongkok. Tidak tanggung-tanggung, 30 sekolah sepak bola dibuka oleh mantan striker timnas Brasil itu karena Tiongkok tengah mencoba untuk mengembangkan infrastruktur dan menjadi salah satu pemain serius dalam dunia sepak bola.

Kantor berita Tiongkok, Xinhua News, mengabarkan mantan pemain Barcelona, Real Madrid, dan Inter Milan akan menuju Asia Timur itu untuk membuka sekolah sepak bola pertama di Beijing pada November 2015 mendatang. Shanghai dan Shenzhen adalah lokasi franchise lainnya di antara rencana pembukaan 30 sekolah sepak bola di Tiongkok.

Proyek besar pembangunan sekolah sepak bola di Tiongkok itu datang dari Presiden Tiongkok, Xi Jinping, yang dikenal memang merupakan penggemar sepak bola. Xi Jinping ingin membangun citra sepak bola di negaranya, dengan tekad suatu hari nanti menjadi penyelenggara Piala Dunia.

"Di samping karena faktor bisnis, alasan utama saya membuka sekolah sepak bola di Tiongkok karena di sana banyak penggemar sepak bola dan pemain di dalam negara itu. Pemerintah Tiongkok dan organisasi sipil juga fokus dengan pengembangan sepak bola," ujar Ronaldo seperti dilansir Sky Sports.

"Saya berharap metode latihan sepak bola saya bisa membantu pengembangan sepak bola Tiongkok. Saya pikir sepak bola Tiongkok memiliki basis massa dan determinasi, tapi masih kurang dalam konsep dan pelatihan," lanjut legenda sepak bola Brasil itu.

Tiongkok dan Brasil memang belakangan ini cukup dekat, terutama setelah semakin semaraknya Chinese Super League, yang dihiasi sejumlah pemain dari Negeri Samba, seperti Robinho dan Diego Tardelli, serta mantan manajer timnas Brasil, Felipe Scolari.

Source : http://www.sportsatu.com
Old 12-11-2015, 09:56 AM   #70
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Bukan ISL indonesia lho

Ronaldo Bakal Hadir Pada ISL 2016

Legenda Brasil, Ronaldo Luiz, diharapkan menerima undangan Roberto Carlos. Ia kabarnya siap untuk mengunjungi India dan melihat langsung pelaksanaan Indian Super League (ISL) 2016.

Penggemar sepak bola di India harus menunggu setahun lagi untuk mendapatkan kesempatan menyaksikan langsung Ronaldo. Karena, eks pemain Real Madrid dan Inter Milan itu baru bisa menerima undangan dari teman lama dan mantan rekan setimnya, Roberto Carlos, menonton ISL pada 2016.

”Saya akan senang untuk pergi ke India dan menonton ISL. Tapi kali ini, saya harus kembali ke Brasil. Jadi, saya tidak akan ke India tahun ini. Tapi yang pasti, saya datang ke India musim depan,” kata Ronaldo, seperti dikutip dari sports.ndtv.com pada Rabu (11/11).

Namun, salah satu striker terbaik sepanjang masa ini, membantah bahwa ia akan terlihat dalam aksi di lapangan sepak bola untuk ISL. ”Tidak ada berita gembira untuk penggemar sepak bola.”

”Saya tidak datang kembali (untuk bermain), karena tidak mungkin melakukan secepat itu. Saya bukan seperti dulu dan main itu masa lalu,” kata Ronaldo ketika soal kemungkinan ia jadi bagian dari ISL baik sebagai pemain atau pelatih.

http://www.sportsatu.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 31
-Ybb3F-, Abe7, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fikrirf, Gaols18, Gustiono, iamsetia, jifortin, NdeGue, penk22_, Pure_red, RadjaKamall, Rean, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, SR 7, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, viagra online ohne rezept, wazzapoetra, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogo, zudomiriku