United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Lounge

Old 29-09-2014, 01:41 AM   #31
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: [2014/2015] Will It Be A Nightmare Kick Off / Season ?!?! (Again X_X)

Semoga deh, yg jelas United butuh lebih dari sekedar "lucky" untuk mengarungi musim ini ...

28/09/2014 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Shaw hopes United's luck is turning

Luke Shaw believes Manchester United's luck could be turning after the 2-1 victory over West Ham on Saturday.

The summer signing from Southampton made his debut in the narrow triumph and impressed but, like everybody else of a United persuasion, was relieved to see Kevin Nolan's late effort disallowed for offside. The Reds have arguably not had the rub of the green in the early part of Louis van Gaal's tenure, having penalty claims rejected against Swansea City, Sunderland and Burnley, while several calls went against the team at Leicester City.

Wayne Rooney's red card was another blow at the weekend, and the skipper faces a three-match suspension, but Shaw was pleased to hang on for a welcome win.

"It was a tough debut, I would say," said Shaw. "Obviously, we went down to 10 men and it’s never easy but we all fought hard and showed how much we wanted these three points. It means a lot to us. Overall, I’m really pleased with how my debut went but the main thing, for me, was to get the win."

Shaw says preparation on the training pitch was key with van Gaal having to field an inexperienced backline featuring two debutants - Paddy McNair being the other one - and Marcos Rojo switching to centre-back.

"We focused a lot during the week on how we were going to set up," explained Shaw. "We all knew what we had to do and, at the end of the day, the manager said it as well – it doesn’t matter how old you are as long as you are going to put 100 per cent in and play your best. It’s all you can do.

"My heart sank [when Nolan appeared to equalise]. I didn’t know if it was offside. It was close. We haven’t had much luck either with decisions. We have actually had a lot of bad luck, even with Wazza’s red card as I would say there was a handball before that but the referee didn’t stop play. Earlier in the game, Sakho did the same to me. But I just focus on winning games and I’ll keep doing that."

Shaw was pleased to last the full game, even though his number was initially held up for Tom Thorpe to replace him in stoppage time.

"That was confusing!" he admitted.*"I felt really good, especially in the first half, but it was going to be tough as we went down to 10 men. I felt a little bit of cramp but it’s normal as I’ve not played 90 minutes for four or five weeks. I was glad to get through it and I’m feeling really good.

"The injury*was a bit of setback but I’ve worked hard in the last weeks and had some talks [with the boss]. He’s been a great inspiration to me and hopefully I can carry that on. For him to say I’m an example at a massive club like this is something to be really happy about. Like I've said, the aim is to win the next three games and carry on producing good performances and getting the points."
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 02:00 AM   #32
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [2014/2015] Will It Be A Nightmare Kick Off / Season ?!?! (Again X_X)

13 players have made debuts for #mufc this 2014/5 season under United new manager, Louis van Gaal » McNair, Shaw, Thorpe, Rojo, Blind, Falcao, Di Maria, Janko, James, Pereira, Blackett, Lingard, Herrera

And defender Tom Thorpe was the 882nd player to play for Newton Heath or Manchester United.

Last edited by troy andreas; 01-10-2014 at 04:47 PM..
Old 01-10-2014, 10:13 PM   #33
rondwisan

Head to head, DM vs LvG

*titlenya tuh » "Old Trafford Sack Race"
Di sono juga ada balap karung yaa ...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2014, 02:31 AM   #34
rondwisan

Udah muncul aja khan ....

Worst start after GW#10 since 1986
Old 03-11-2014, 05:53 AM   #35
rondwisan

@ManUtd_Fact: 3: ManUtd have had 3 red cards in just 11 games under LVG. It was 181 games before Alex Ferguson saw three dismissals under his management.

@OptaJoe: 6 - Only against Liverpool (9) have Man Utd had more players sent off than they have against Man City (6) in the Premier League. Rash.

@OptaJoe: 5 - No Premier League team has had more players sent off than Manchester United in 2014 (5). Reds.

(U/ musim 2014/15, 3 RC » Blacket, Rooney, Smaling)

Last edited by rondwisan; 03-11-2014 at 04:43 PM..
Old 03-11-2014, 05:56 AM   #36
rondwisan

Before Match:
@OptaJoe: 3 - Man City have won the last three Manchester derbies in the PL. They have not won four in a row in the league since Dec 1970. Task.

After Match:
OptaJoe: 4 - Manchester City are only the second team in PL history (after Liverpool) to win four consecutive games against Manchester United. Noisy.
Old 03-11-2014, 03:19 PM   #37
rondwisan

@ManUtd_Fact: 9: ManUtd haven't won any of their last 9 games away from home - their longest run of away games without a win since 1989.

Padahal klo buka thread sebelah, "Manchester United, king of the road" lho, tapi sekarang ...

http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum...022#post587022
Old 15-11-2014, 10:27 PM   #38
fajrinited
first team
-

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
fajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of light
Visit fajrinited's Facebook Visit fajrinited's Twitter

Oppa posting disini terus , tuan rumahnya malah keluyuran

Just saying,
musim ini nampaknya masih tetap perbandingan yah Oppaa..
kasian siapapun yg jadi manager United kalau tetap dibandingkan dan tidak diberi waktu..

nightmare sih nightmare..cuman kayaknya harapan para fans masih tertuju ke pelatih kita sekarang, jadi kata nightmare di tidak anggapkan
*kompoooorr*
fajrinited is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 53
Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, adri, ali_iyan, and1, andrydjemb4, Azrul Red United, bangkit, bimbim, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chincarito, d10neladitya, dani_aping, dekepiks, dhodoadrian, eyeofday, fadlysyah, Fajar_, fajrinited, febrianSY, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, hendiplast, id4y, jifortin, Jutdha bejo, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, paiman, penk22_, revald, rio vander vidic, ronald hars, sepatu_ancur, stamansa, theater of dream, timtam, tumpal_oneunited, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, YanuarFadhillah, YRgoFManpm, zudomiriku