View Single Post
Old 24-03-2016, 02:07 PM   #1
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Juan Mata would welcome Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Manchester United as PSG striker continues to decide his future

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Paris Saint-Germain contract expires this summer
* The 34-year-old Sweden star has been linked with Manchester United
* Red Devils' Juan Mata would be keen to line up with the striker next season

Juan Mata would welcome the prospect of Zlatan Ibrahimovic joining him at Manchester United.

Paris Saint-Germain striker Ibrahimovic's contract with the French outfit runs out this summer and the 34-year-old Sweden international has been linked with United.

Regarding such talk, Red Devils playmaker Mata told Sky Sports News: 'I don't know what he's going to do.

Mata would welcome the prospect of Paris Saint-Germain's Zlatan Ibrahimovic joining him at United

'I don't know if he will be finishing his contract or not with PSG at the end of the season and if he's going to stay there or not. Maybe he tries a new chapter in his long career.

'He is probably the best in the history of Sweden if we talk about football and what he represents.'

Ibrahimovic is yet to play for an English club, but has won trophies with the likes of Ajax, Inter Milan and AC Milan, Barcelona and PSG.

'He was in so many countries and different leagues and he's won trophies everywhere. That speaks about his quality as a player and his importance,' added Mata.

Quote:
ZLAT'S STATS

1999-2001: Malmo - Games 47 Goals 18

2001-04: Ajax - Games 110 Goals 48

2004-06: Juventus - Games 92 Goals 26

2006-09: Inter Milan - Games 117 Goals 66

2009-10: Barcelona - Games 46 Goals 22

2010-12: AC Milan - Games 85 Goals 56

2001-05: PSG - Games 168 Goals 141
'He's a very good player and I like to play with very good players.

'I don't decide that, he decides that and the club decides that. But obviously I think every player would be happy to play with him.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3505919/Juan-Mata-welcome-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-Manchester-United-PSG-striker-continues-decides-future.html