United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 20-08-2012, 04:40 AM   #1
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Alexander Büttner

Ini pemain kabarnya direkrut United dari Vitesse seharga €5juta. Umur 23 tahun, posisi Leftback..

Msh nunggu pengumuman resmi manutd.com meski disitus resmi Vitesse udah ada.
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 04:56 AM   #2
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: Alexander Buttner

Relatif tidak terkenal. Nyaris bergabung dengan Southampton tapi batal karena sesuatu hal. Masih nunggu kepastian dimanutd.com

Dari daily mail:
"Buttner, who can also operate at right-back, came through the youth system at Vitesse.

The Doetinchem-born player made 107 appearances for the Dutch club and had been named in Holland's provisional 36-man squad for Euro 2012, although did not eventually go to the finals."

Cukup bagus buat masuk skuad yang disiapkan ke EURO 2012 meski akhirnya gagal. Berarti setidaknya punya prestasi cukup sehingga dilirik timnas.

Tinggi 174cm dan menurut transfermarkt dia bisa maen di Midfielder Left dan Left Wing selain di posisi asli Full Back.

Bikin 5 gol musim lalu.

Link terkait dia:
Code:
www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2190624/Alexander-Buttner-undergo-medical-Manchester-United.html

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Büttner

www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/alexander-buettner/profil/spieler_38003.html

netherlands.worldcupblog.org/world-cup-2010/alexander-buttner-vitesses-confident-left-back.html

Last edited by fredrian.seven; 20-08-2012 at 06:25 AM..
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 05:55 AM   #3
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsbusby View Post
Ini pemain kabarnya direkrut United dari Vitesse seharga €5juta. Umur 23 tahun, posisi Leftback..

Msh nunggu pengumuman resmi manutd.com meski disitus resmi Vitesse udah ada.

Nice Opa...mdh2'an bnr deh...bnr2 di luar dugaan nama ini,,nilai transfernya jauh lebih murah dari LB alias Leighton Baines.
wira_ozora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 06:32 AM   #4
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Sedikit profil dia pas bulan Mei dulu.

Alexander Buttner, Vitesse’s confident left back
May 10th, 2012

Vitesse is on its way back to the Dutch (sub)top, under the management and guidance of John van den Brom. And 22 year old Alexander Buttner, a product of the Ajax youth development, is one of the key players in that new team. He had his wanderings in the team, played on many different positions but he found his spot: left back. And as a result of Erik Pieters’ injury, he might even get into the starting line up of Holland’s finest.

We introduce Alexander Buttner. A special kid.

Buttner, the left back
“I made my debut under Aad de Mos, here at Vitesse. I was 17 years old. Sat down on the bench in a game against Twente and after three minutes he made me warm up and brought me on the left back spot. What a weird substitution. He did it again a week later. The media were all over him, haha and I made something of a name as I got yellow carded twice in my first game. It was weird for me to play left back, as I was a forward. I only played there once before. In the Ajax youth, I played playmaker and at Vitesse as left winger or left midfielder. I never wanted to be a left back. I think most left backs started as wingers or midfielders. Look at Bogarde, Van Bronckhorst, Numan… They started as creative players but found their spot. Most scouts don’t look at defenders in the youth, do they? They’re always focused on creative players… But I started to like the spot. I’m now 22 years old and have 90 Eredivisie games behind my name and half of those as left back. John van den Brom is responsible for this. He clearly sees it in me. As a former winger, I think i can take that experience with me into the game. I know how to make them feel there is nothing going for them when they play against me…. And as a former winger, I love moving up and engaging in the attack. I had several wingers talking to me on the pitch… “Are you going forward again??”. Most wingers hate running after a full back. I gain confidence every week… I played against the best wingers in the Eredivisie and none of them played me off the pitch. On the contrary, I owned them all….”

Buttner, the lad from the streets
“My biggest strength? I never give up. I was born in a suburb in Doetinchem, called the Camp. My grandparents lived in a camp you know, like a trailer camp and the Romas? There is a different culture there. I’m sorry I never lived in one of the trailers. The vibe apparently was really cool. I was a real street urchin. A little rat. I was always playing football on the streets and it was a tough education, I can tell you. I was pretty good so I was invited to play with the older kids but they didn’t spare me… The trailer camps have a bad reputation in Holland. People think everybody grows weed there but it’s not true. Most camps don’t like to do any illegal and if something happens, it’s taken care of within the clan. We take care of our own problems, but we also defend and support each other. That loyalty is key. I am a trailer camp kid, and I’m proud of it.”

Buttner, an Ajax kid
“When I was 10 years old, basically all the clubs in Holland wanted me. The top clubs and Vitesse… Ajax was my favorite. Partly because they do have the best youth development system. They wanted me so badly, they offered my parents a house in Amsterdam, so we could build a new life there. But my parents refused. Because of that, my youth was spent on the highway. We left home at 6 am to drive to Amersfoort. That was where my school was. I’d travel by train to Amsterdam to train. Then I’d do some homework at the club and my dad would pick me up again at 7. We would normally be home and in bed around 11 pm. And the next morning, at 6 am, we were in the car. My youth was Ajax, Ajax, Ajax. And my dear dad drove 1000s of kilometers for me. Without him, I would never have been a pro. But the trips weren’t that nice, as my dad was extremely critical. Nothing was ever good. I could play the best games and score three times, he’d constantly tell me what I did wrong. I sometimes hated that. But other kids had parents who would tell them how wonderful they were and most of these kids didn’t make it… I played in all the teams until my 16th birthday. I usually played in older teams as Ajax wanted me to gain more power. And when I turned 16, Ajax wanted to put me in a host family in Amsterdam, so I could focus even more on Ajax… I heard stories from other kids at Ajax about how boring that life was, so I didn’t want to do it. I knew that if I was really good, I would get my chance. Feyenoord and PSV immediately came into view, but I would have similar problems with traveling. So I decided to go to Vitesse. And a year later, I made my debut… But sometimes I look at my old team mates, Vurnon Anita and Toby Alderweireld and see them play against Real Madrid and Manchester United… And I think “I could have been in that team….”. But, my time will come.”

Buttner, the professional
“My dad being so critical is because he played pro football for De Graafschap, FC Twente, Vitesse and NEC. According to people who worked with him, he was a huge talent but he never made it big. He was a bon vivant. Never really lived for the sport. Loved a beer, loved a party. I heard stories how he turned his car around whenever he came into a traffic jam. Then he simply decided that he wouldn’t train that day. Guus Hiddink remembers him too and whenever I see Hiddink, he always says with a smile: “Don’t go the same path as your dad!”… And I won’t. I don’t drink, I live for football. Another big name coach I learned a lot from is Aad de Mos. He talked with me one on one and once said: If you play your cards right, you can become a really big player… That was fantastic… I could make a jump last summer but I decided to stay at Vitesse. I still live with my mum but this coming season, I will live together with my girl friend. I have no haste. My career won’t run away from me…”

fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fredrian.seven For This Useful Post:
Old 20-08-2012, 07:35 AM   #5
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:
Old 20-08-2012, 07:42 AM   #6
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

RT @VDSar1970: New player for Man Utd is also for me a surprise! Alexander Buttner from Vitesse and 2 Dutch players in 3 days! The Reds are turning Orange!

RT @redMancunian: [Signing] Alexander Büttner to sign for Manchester United for a fee of €5million from Vitesse Arnhem - http://t.co/uTxAzbIr #MUFC
Old 20-08-2012, 07:55 AM   #7
VaDLi
first team
fb.com/vadli | twitter @vadli

Thanked 1,733 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Visit VaDLi's Facebook Visit VaDLi's Twitter Visit VaDLi's YouTube

First name : Alexander
Last name : Büttner
Nationality : Netherlands
Date of birth : 11 February 1989
Country of birth : Netherlands
Place of birth : Doetinchem
Position : Defender
Height : 174 cm
Weight : 75 kg
Foot : Left
Old 20-08-2012, 11:41 AM   #8
Billy.Sutoyo
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Billy.Sutoyo has no contributions yet

2 dutchman in man utd...
Billy.Sutoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 09:20 PM   #9
VaDLi
first team
fb.com/vadli | twitter @vadli

Thanked 1,733 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Visit VaDLi's Facebook Visit VaDLi's Twitter Visit VaDLi's YouTube

in training kit

Old 20-08-2012, 11:49 PM   #10
rondwisan

Default Re: Alexander Büttner

Lagi test medis di Bridgewater kah doi ??

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 194
-bloodflowers-, -Ybb3F-, 4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, achilles79, adi_Giggsy, Agoenk Mancunian, agylbonez, ahmad nawawi, ailverson, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, and1, andhikaaw, Andi Istiabudi, Andra Octavian, ANDRE INX, anharis rh, Anto MJ, apri_united25, arief_oct, Arif_Maulana, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, Ayunda, b3ck_23_wan, bang_zak, bengbeng, Billy.Sutoyo, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, Brian Agni, bucay deathbat, Bulma, chincarito, cie_1, clawrider6, Deddy Hernandez, dekepiks, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, desniper104, dhodoadrian, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, endhy_cantona, Ereius, erin, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Faisalharun, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, fatzzjoe, FauCAN7ONA, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, gembul, ghopoereds, goodfron, h-ANG, hairos, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, hwstars94, hzent, iamsetia, iblismerah, icalace, ichan., id4y, ilz, indi30, irfan_mancunianred, irfi_1, irhamutd, IskandarJool, ismail saleh, jifortin, jonajoni, King_Cantona, Lang25, loveUNITED, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, nandyagoesti, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, normansyahrizal, octus, ofir, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, piko, Popay_UKI04, pukimax, Pure_red, pweechevalier, quieroricos, ramanii, randiex, Rean, Red Stain, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, renandez, revald, ricky_rvp20, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, robin18, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, saka7, sepatu_ancur, sompretz, son12, SR 7, stamansa, Supernan, Syarifeghy, tamiCarrick, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, tienli80, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unromantic_dio, uphiesaputra, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, waynehanks, wayne_charish, whoami, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, Y Darmawansyah, Yayat Dg Kulle, YRgoFManpm, yudith, Zee de Wazza, zizitchy, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker]