United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 28-11-2012, 04:43 AM   #11
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: Michael Vincent Keane

Iya... dia lagi dipinjamin ke leicester. Tapi apesnya debut langsung cedera hamstring. Moga aja cepet pulih.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:37 AM   #12
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

04/01/2013 18:00 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Keane extension agreed

United youngster Michael Keane*is set to*extend his loan move*with Leicester City by another month after the two clubs reached an agreement.

The 19-year-old is due to remain with the promotion-chasing Foxes at least until the end of*January and looks set to feature in the FA Cup tie against Burton on Saturday.

After picking up a hamstring injury on his debut for Nigel Pearson's side at the start of November, the promising centre-back returned to the line-up in impressive fashion during the 6-1 hammering of Huddersfield.

Keane, whose twin brother Will*has been sidelined*after suffering cruciate knee ligament damage last year, also played for United's Under-21s in their final fixture of 2012 against Morecambe.

Quote:
Michael Keane factfile

* Born on 11 January 1993

* Twin brother of Will

* England Under-19 international

* Two starts and a substitute appearance for United

* Unused sub at Anfield for the FA Cup tie with Liverpool*last year

* Reserves Player of the Year in 2012

* Made Championship debut for Leicester in November

* Played at right-back in the FA Youth Cup-winning team of 2011
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 02:06 PM   #13
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Leicester extend Michael Keane loan from Manchester United

Manchester United defender Michael Keane will remain with Leicester until the end of the current campaign.

The central defender, whose present deal at Leicester was due to expire after Thursday's match against Wolves, signed his extension this afternoon.

Keane has made six appearances for the Foxes since arriving at King Power Stadium last November.

And the 20-year-old has been ever present in Nigel Pearson's team since the start of 2013.

Leicester manager Pearson said: "I'm really pleased that Michael will be staying with us until the end of the season.

"It's been a steep learning curve for him, but he has done exceptionally well for us."

Code:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/8456497/
Old 01-02-2013, 11:00 AM   #14
chest
academy
follow @KingSulapUtd

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
chest Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit chest's Facebook Visit chest's Twitter Visit chest's YouTube

nice inpoh ni.. barusan baca luar biasa ya pemain muda MU.. hehehe ditunggu aksinya saat dipanggil aja nih ke tim senior

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
chest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:37 AM   #15
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Keane dreams of Wembley
Report by Adam Marshall

Quote:
"It makes you so excited just thinking about it that I just want to work harder to make sure we get there."

- Michael Keane

Michael Keane admits he is dreaming of a Wembley appearance with Leicester City in the play-offs.

While Sunday is all about the Old Trafford faithful saying farewell to Sir Alex Ferguson in his final home game in charge, and lifting the Barclays Premier League trophy, the 20-year-old has a big day for his own reasons as he is bidding to gain promotion to the top flight.

The on-loan defender helped the Foxes gain a 1-0 first-leg lead over Watford ahead of the return fixture at Vicarage Road this weekend. As the England Under-21 international continues to impress in the Championship, he is focused on attempting to complete the job against Gianfranco Zola's Hornets.

"Playing at Wembley would be massive," he told ManUtd.com. "I couldn't have imagined it a few weeks ago yet it could now become reality. It makes you so excited just thinking about it that I just want to work harder to make sure we get there. I don't want to get too carried away yet but it would be massive if we can get there.

"It was a big result for us last night," added Keane. "But it will still be really hard for us at their place.

"They have got a few good players coming back for that game so it's going to be difficult although I think we can still do it.

"We had a bad run but always felt we were capable of putting in good performances recently as I think we've only lost one in the last seven games.

"So we're in pretty good form, to be honest, and we're playing really well away from home. "We can definitely put another good performance in and get to Wembley."

Keane will, of course, miss out on witnessing Sir Alex's emotional farewell to Old Trafford on Sunday due to his engagement at Vicarage Road but he is keeping a close eye on his Under-21 pals and was at the recent 1-1 draw with Liverpool.

"I'll hopefully come back on Monday for the trophy parade," he explained. "I've got to get back for that!

"I was also back at Old Trafford for the Liverpool match. I always watch them on MUTV as well as I'm interested in how they're playing. They are doing very well defensively and I hope they can keep it going and win the league again."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 01:34 PM   #16
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Michael Keane yang gagal bantu Leicester lolos ke EPL

Old 27-06-2013, 01:00 AM   #17
troy andreas

Keane pleased with progress

Quote:
Quote:
"After going to Leicester, I got used to playing week in and week out and first-team football is completely different to what I expected and what I’d done the season before."

- Michael Keane
Quote:
Michael Keane enjoyed an action-packed season – playing for United's first team, enjoying a fine loan spell with Leicester City and earning silverware with the Under-21s. He spoke exclusively with Inside United about his progress..

How pleased were you with the loan spell at Leicester?
It’s been a great experience for me. I’ve played every game since I came here in January. It’s been tough for me physically but I have learned how to cope with my body and perhaps play against different types of strikers. I think I have definitely improved in my time there and I think I’ve done very well.

Can no amount of Under-21 football prepare you for playing at Championship level?
I think it’s completely different playing in front of big crowds every week and actually playing for proper points in the league, looking for promotion. We came up against a lot of difficult teams and other teams who play football. It’s really good experience handling lots of different types of tactics and other factors which can only help me in the future.

You knew some of the lads at Leicester and Jesse Lingard initially went with you. Did that help?
Yes, when I first came over in November, it helped with Jesse being here to integrate with all the lads. I knew Matty James, Ritchie De Laet and Danny Drinkwater as well so that also helped me. The lads were really nice to me and I’ve made some good friends there. Everybody really helped so I think that was a big part of being able to settle in so quickly and playing well for them.

You were even on the shortlist for the club’s Player of the Year award..
I know and I wasn’t expecting that, only being here for half a season. It’s a good honour and shows I’ve done well. I was really happy with that and pleasantly surprised. Wes Morgan won it and Casper Schmeichel was the other one so we must’ve been doing something right at the back.

How is Casper’s career coming along?
To be honest, he’s unbelievable in training. His kicking is just a joke. Seriously! I think he’s got a really good future ahead of him. He is still young and is a great shot-stopper while, like I’ve said, his kicking is just unbelievable. I think he has a really good future.

Did you learn much from playing alongside Wes Morgan?
Yes – all of them have taught me things to be honest but especially Wes, Paul Konchesky and Casper. They were always talking to me and giving me bits of advice – especially the more experienced ones. It’s been good to play alongside Wes, who has got so much experience and I think it’s helped me a lot.

Did you enjoy your performances for United in the Capital One Cup early in the season?
Yes, it was unbelievable for me. I never really expected to start those games when they came around so I was eager to take my chance. I thought I did quite well and that maybe that was what helped me get my loan to Leicester. It helped me to push on from there so it was a great experience for me. I’m looking forward to getting back and playing more games.

They were two very different games – against Newcastle and Chelsea..
Both were really tough games. I was really happy with the way we played against Newcastle because it was actually a young team but we deserved to win. All the young players played their part. Obviously, against Chelsea, both Scott Wootton were at centre-back and I thought we both played well. We were obviously a bit unlucky to concede a penalty in the last minute and unlucky not to progress but exiting that competition also meant that I could come to Leicester so it’s been great for me anyway.

You kept in touch with things at United during your time at the Walkers Stadium..
I always liked to go back when I could to see the lads and the coaches, perhaps have a training session now and again. Just to show my face. I always watched them on MUTV as well as I was interested in how they were doing. The defending was really impressive.

After making your England Under-21 debut in March, you can't have been far from the European Championship squad...
I was in the last Under-21 squad before the finals and wasn’t really expecting it. I knew they would probably bring in some defenders from the Premier League who have been playing week in and week out there for the European Championship.

We felt the recognition was a little overdue after your fine form..
I wasn’t really expecting it so, when it came, I was just really happy. I managed to get on the pitch and it was a great experience and another step in the right direction for me. Hopefully, I can continue progressing and play for my country as well.

The tour takes in Australia this summer. Is the aim to take part in it?
I’d love to go there. It’ll be a great pre-season tour. I think if I can get on the tour and do really well, it would stand me in good stead for next season. I’m looking forward to it and hoping I can get on the trip.

Finally, how would you describe the season as a whole?
I think I’ve progressed a lot this season. The first half was about training with the first team and playing a couple of games, which gave me good experience. It was great to play with the calibre of players I was playing with and against. After going to Leicester, I got used to playing week in and week out and first-team football is completely different to what I expected and what I’d done the season before. Even so, if I can keep progressing and push on again next year, I’ll be pleased.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Exclusive-Interviews/2013/Jun/michael-keane-exclusive-interview-inside-united.aspx?newsid=51456345-7399-497A-ABE6-2D8FEB9588DC&pageNo=4

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
Old 02-07-2013, 08:49 PM   #18
dudut
academy
Will Never Die

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
dudut Ready for being a real United Indonesia

udh balik dr loan kah neh anak??atau dloan lg
dudut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 01:41 AM   #19
fajrinited
first team
-

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
fajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of light
Visit fajrinited's Facebook Visit fajrinited's Twitter

Good job Keane..

ManUtd 11/10/2013

Keane kickstarts England victory

Manchester United defender Michael Keane put England Under-21s on track for an important win on Thursday night when he scored an early opening goal away to San Marino.

Joining the attack at a Tom Ince corner, the Reds centre-back was perfectly placed to bury the loose ball when a shot from Liverpool's Raheem Sterling was blocked. This moment of personal pride came just days after Keane scored a cracker in training for the match, a goal shown for free on TheFA.com.

Given the score was 1-0 after just five minutes and England were strong favourites, the floodgates might have been expected to burst open; instead Gareth Southgate's side had to wait for first-half injury-time to double their advantage through a penalty by Keane's near-namesake Harry Kane.

Spurs striker Kane went on to complete a hat-trick in the second half, while Keane helped to keep things water tight at the back, resulting in a comfortable 4-0 triumph. He was joined on the field by club colleague Jesse Lingard, when the midfielder currently on loan to Birmingham came on in the 55th minute for former United team-mate Ravel Morrison - scorer of an impressive goal for West Ham last weekend.

Meanwhile Wilfried Zaha remained as an unused substitute, as did West Brom's Saido Berahino who scored in both of England Under-21s' matches in September. Both could feature in the next fixture - against Lithuania at Ipswich's Portman Road on Tuesday - should Southgate wish to freshen up his attacking options. The Three Lions go into that game in second place in UEFA European Under-21 Championship Qualifying Group One.
fajrinited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2013, 08:35 PM   #20
troy andreas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudut View Post
udh balik dr loan kah neh anak??atau dloan lg
Nih mau di Loan lagi.

Champonship clubs battle to sign Michael Keane from Manchester United

Michael Keane is set to leave Manchester United on loan, with a string of Championship clubs looking to land him.

The England Under-21 defender spent most of last season taking in a loan spell at Leicester City and has been on the fringes of the first-team under David Moyes.

Now United are ready to let him leave on an initial short-term basis to enable him to gain further experience.

Sky Sports understands that former Old Trafford coach Steve McClaren wants to take him to Derby County, but his former club Middlesbrough are also pushing hard to land the 20-year-old, who can play in central defence of at full-back.

Charlton and Millwall are also hoping to secure Keane's services, giving him plenty of options ahead of the loan deadline on Thursday at 5pm.

Keane does look like he will make the move before the deadline, as will his twin brother Will, who is close to completing a deal with Wigan Athletic.

Sky Sports understands over a dozen Championship clubs tried to take the striker, with the Latics in pole position.

HTML Code:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9046031/?

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 80
Aba_MaczUnited, aldysetiabudi, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, Andi Istiabudi, Ardiey11, arymashuda, asririzky, ayahocta, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, Bulma, chest, chincarito, cie_1, dekepiks, dery pramudito, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, fvck madness, h-ANG, hendiplast, iamsetia, id4y, irfi_1, irhamutd, ismail saleh, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, Lang25, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, Noe26, novafajaraditya, oldark, ole, Om Juna, penk22_, Redsbusby, reza willya, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, Roronoa Rooney, SakuRavi, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, sutimbul, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, waza, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku