United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Multimedia & Gallery > Photo Gallery > Out Of Football

Old 04-10-2021, 09:53 AM   #551
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [G] .:: United Fans Celebrity :)

Khabib Nurmagomedov turned down a glass of wine from Sir Alex Ferguson during trip to watch friend Cristiano Ronaldo at Old Trafford... with teetotal UFC star joking ‘if I drink, I can smash all of you!’

* Khabib Nurmagomedov turned down a glass of wine from Sir Alex Ferguson
* The former UFC star and Ferguson were joined by Patrice Evra and Usain Bolt
* Khabib joked to the former United boss 'if I drink, I can smash all of you'
* The Russian was at Old Trafford to support his close friend Cristiano Ronaldo

Khabib Nurmagomedov has revealed how he turned down a glass of wine from Sir Alex Ferguson before joking a drink could make him 'smash' the former United boss, Usain Bolt and Patrice Evra.

The former UFC star was in attendance at Old Trafford for United's clash with Everton to support his good friend Cristiano Ronaldo, who was benched for the 1-1 draw.

Khabib was pictured in conversation with Ferguson, Evra and Bolt in the executive box and the Russian has now revealed he had to politely decline the offer of an alcoholic drink from the Scot.

Khabib Nurmagomedov revealed how he turned down a glass of wine from Sir Alex Ferguson

The Russian was pictured in conversation with Ferguson, Patrice Evra and Usain Bolt

The 33-year-old is a devout Muslim and therefore tee-total.

'I had to explain to him [Ferguson],' Khabib said, as quoted by RT.

'There are two things: you can be straight [with him] and say "no, no, no – I am Muslim, I never drink."

'But I also told him, "This is not good because if I drink, I can smash all of you guys. It's not a good idea."

The ex-UFC star joked a drink could make him 'smash' the former United boss, Bolt and Evra

Khabib was pictured holding a United shirt with 'Khabib' and the number seven on the back

'Patrice Evra and Usain Bolt understand. Alex Ferguson asked me about wine. For him, it's good – I don't judge him.

'[Ferguson] understands because he doesn't think I should smash everybody, so he said, "OK, don't drink."

Khabib later posted a photo of himself and Ferguson on Instagram, alongside the caption: 'It was a great honor to speak with a legend.'

The former MMA fighter is a Real Madrid fan but his friendship with Ronaldo brought him to Old Trafford.

He was pictured holding a United shirt with 'Khabib - 7' on the back. His friendship with the Portugal star goes back to Ronaldo's days at Madrid.

They posed together for a picture when Ronaldo was still at the club, with Khabib again holding a Los Blancos shirt, again with the No 7. The Russian admitted earlier this year that the two 'speak almost every day'.

Following confirmation of Ronaldo's return to Old Trafford after 12 years away, Khabib revealed that he had known about the move a month before.

'A month ago, he told me that he was moving to Manchester United,' Nurmagomedov told reporters at the New Knowledge Marathon in Moscow.

'I expected this deal to take place. I think that Manchester United is more suitable for him than Juventus. For me, the transition was not a surprise.'

Ronaldo also congratulated the Russian on his glorious career following his retirement after UFC 254.

Ronaldo came on in the 57th minute on Saturday but was unable to make an impact as Everton came from behind to earn a point.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10055689/Khabib-Nurmagomedov-turned-glass-wine-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-trip-watch-Ronaldo.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 496
-ais-, -bloodflowers-, -Ybb3F-, ::THE KING::, @edosarag1h, @WayneSandy, aanfatriann, Aba_MaczUnited, abdu muhammad, Abe7, abnk prihadi, abramkeano, ad13t, adamulkhair, adefebsa, adesaktiTRK, adhe united macz, AdhiX, adrieee, adyprabowo, Agoenk Mancunian, agunglistyo, aiqon hernandez, AjAsrar, akaakmal, alansachlan, Aldi_Rizal, aldoaman, aleeyswifta326, alfiandrmwn, Alfin Nurholis, ali_iyan, Amal Sakti, Aman, amed_aja, Ana Jones Mufc, anas95, and1, Andhykadhyka, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andiansyah, andikarauf, andra_vidic, ANDRE INX, Andrewps007, andrydjemb4, andy kurniawan, andy_ndy, anggreawan achmad, Angkie pedro, anitarahman17, Anto MJ, apriandi77, Ardhie Nemanja, ARDI UI, Ardiey11, ardi_14, Ariant yosef, arief rachman, arief.ashary, arieffadillah, arief_oct, arinteee, aris setiyawan, aris9inanjar, arsa_chicha, arthaphore, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, Asyraf Rolayz, atharr, ayahocta, AzeesHernandez, Azisawldn, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, b3ck_23_wan, Baby_Faced_Assassin, badbatak, bananahamock, bang_zak, basdalopez, bawadharmawan, bday, bebedios, beckz_on7, benatbenat, BestNice, big_united_fans, bimbim, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, boephie, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, bs_brew, bucay deathbat, Bulma, Bulskeey, chicharito07, chincarito, choder, cipluxxx, CRj, Cupy, d10neladitya, Dado Sarosa, daf, dalasviggi, dambaasiria, dandymunandar, Daniel9911, dankseals, dannyboy, Darat, DebyRomeo_24, Deden UI, dedydarmanto, Dee-Emm, DeE_, dee_vee7, Defi#123, DeJu, delongedee, DeLuthcis, DenisRadiansyah, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, De_Silvia, dhafi isnadi, dhany_kai, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dibi, Didit_GGMU, dimaasr, dimas nanang, Dino De Gea, ditopramu, dizet14, dizzydevils, doddlez, dodiganteng, duaempat, dudut, dudy, Dwi Oktarina, dyan_giggs, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edosaragih, eendization, Efri Loebay, egaphotography, EGnxPEthtx, ejhawa, ekanata, eliasinc, Elpiji, eMJi_197, endhy_cantona, eqhy, erin, eyeofday, Fadhil666, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fahmi, fahranjie, FaizalRmdhn, fajarkurtz, Fajar_, fajrinited, fansofkobies, farhaanongehhMUFC, fatzzjoe, FauCAN7ONA, fauzanb, Febribule, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, firdaus777, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, Galih hendratno, GeaErang, GGMU_IDNYC, giediego, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hadimu, HaHa, Hairul_Vfc, Hamka Husain Pasonai, hariz_tesonk, HaRrY-UIK, harylicious, haryo adi n, havidic, hendiplast, hendra lukmana, hendrabulk, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, Heston_23, he_r@, hijud, hikma04, HMzqLWaylr, HRHMU86, huda red devils, iamsetia, ian brown, iblismerah, icalace, id4y, imamghazali, Imron Setyo C, indi30, ing areese, inhyd, ipay, iqbal, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irvansyalala, Isfala, IskandarJool, itohirobumi, ivanzferdinand, jajijujejen, janetJG7, Januarizky, jarpop, JawZ270589, jebow, jhogist, jhonsut, JhonyHook, jifortin, jipanjipancuro, Jmiko, Johnny Depp, jojo poenya, jonajoni, joule27, junior16, jusri, kacangjahe, kaikai, kDuT, Kevin_Anggie, kingherooney, King_Cantona, Klemun UIP, kodok_es24, Krisnoaji Pamungkas, Kurnia Alif, Lang25, lee martin, Legolash, LUKIwae, machookeii, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, Mamenamenz, Mantmant, ManUtdFans, man_rooney, marsel david, mayarararocks, mazerandom, MCR7, MEN J.EVANS, Metalandvodca, MichaelMU, Miemz16, mochies5, moehfar, mspxxs4z, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, MuhammadTegarAl, mYa United, myramadhani, NadaDaniela, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nicko Baskara, nickocasillas, nizam, noerdiana 11, Novaldi budi s, NovalG, novanprihasa, Nra., ocki_26, octus, ofir, okna_2, oldark, ole, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, Oom Panda, OYrmKRgssa, ozandegea, p4cul, paiman, panda777, panjoel, pankipenk, penk22_, Pery#24, phephen, Popay_UKI04, Prayoga, pukimax, Pure_red, qlkeucoit67, R.amaly27, r.giggs11, rachmat, RaharDian, randiex, rasyidrdh, raviKiko14, Rean, red, Red Stain, RedAdeLvil, redit, RedMachine, RedRaf4el, Redsbusby, remonjepret, rendi678, revald, Reyhan, reza willya, RF.aditama, RFHeijden, Rian Kurniawan, rickymozart, ricky_rvp20, Rievalomaniacs48, Rinaldy_UIPalu, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, rizal vidic, Rizana, Rizkiandi, rizkimn11_, rizkyana20, rizkyfauzi26, rizky_22, rizky_fernando, rizluq, robby7beckham, robertho_mila, robin18, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roowey, Ryan Smith, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, SagitaryDeviL, sarayudha, sartika septiana, schizo, Schnitzel, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, shiasss, shiro, sidictheninetythree, Sigied Giggsy, sirmattbusby16, sir_otz, Siti Aminah, smile_boy, soedjana HS, sompretz, son12, songeb, SR 7, stamansa, stefano_will, Steve"TheKing"Cantona, Stevenson Meyki, stevygita, sugandazone1, superickey, Supernan, swareksa, Syafrizal, TamamKC, Tamanaro, tamavidic, tamiCarrick, Tata_redknightMUFC, taz_devil_utd, Teguh Ashari, teukurevi5, Tevan, the seven, theater of dream, TheCANTONA, thiar22, Thomas, tienli80, toge, TomEnrico, tomoistomo, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, Triyasmoko, tumpal_oneunited, ubay, Ucup Carrick, udhetewur, UdyMUFC, UIC Komeng, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedbabes1878, unixduabelas, unreal, unromantic_dio, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanquish, Van_Munandar, venlykawuwung, vermint, Victory, vivasoilsolid, waynehanks, waza, wazza ui, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, whoami, wiraa17, wira_ozora, wormkids, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yoyokstones, YRgoFManpm, yudhiekasaputra, yudi.adiyanto, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zizitchy, zudomiriku, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze