United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 19-05-2020, 08:14 AM   #201
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Kode Mkhitaryan Ingin Bertahan di Roma
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

Roma - Henrikh Mkhitaryan menegaskan dirinya kerasan di Italia. Gelandang Armenia itu memberi kode ingin bertahan lebih lama bersama AS Roma.

Mkhitaryan sedang menjalani masa pinjamannya bersama Roma. Pemain 31 tahun itu dipinjamkan dari Arsenal selama satu musim.

Menjelang kontrak peminjamannya berakhir, eks pemain Shakthar Donetsk, Borussia Dortmund, dan Manchester United itu mengaku sudah betah di Italia. Ia pun mengatakan bakal senang hati jika bisa bertahan.

"Sejak hari pertama saya tiba di Roma, saya merasa sangat baik di klub, kota, dan tentu saja akan menyenangkan bertahan di sini," kata Mkhitaryan, seperti dilansir Sportsmole.

"Dibandingkan Inggris, Jerman, dan Ukraina, di sini punya hal yang spesial. Orang-orang meremehkan Serie A, tapi saya akan bilang jauh lebih mengesankan bermain di sini," ungkapnya.

Bersama Roma, Mkhitaryan sudah bermain 17 kali. Enam gol sudah disarangkannya untuk Serigala Ibu Kota.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 10:16 AM   #202
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I have felt at home since day one': Henrikh Mkhitaryan eyes Europa League glory with Roma as he admits his delight over extending loan spell from Arsenal for a second season

* Henrikh Mkhitaryan believes he has had a 'good season' while on loan at Roma
* He scored nine goals and registered six assists in 29 league outings for them
* The 31-year-old says that he felt at home since the moment he arrived at Roma
* Arsenal have agreed terms with Roma to allow Mkhitaryan to extend his stay

Henrikh Mkhitaryan believes he has had a 'good season' on loan at Roma and excited about the prospect of returning to Stadio Olimpico next season.

Roma have begun proceedings to take on the the Armenian playmaker for another season after he scored nine goals and registered six assists in 29 league appearances for the Italian outfit.

Mkhitaryan has hit is stride in Serie A after struggling for form in the English Premier League while playing for Manchester United and Arsenal.

Despite winning three trophies under Jose Mourinho during his time at Old Trafford, Mkhitaryan always struggled for consistency.

The former Borussia Dortmund star believes he has found his place among the Roma squad, referring to the club as 'home'.

'In my opinion, I had a good season, despite the two injuries I had,' Mkhitaryan told UEFA's official website. 'I am in good shape right now, and I hope to keep everything this way.

'We have already reached an agreement with Roma for me to play for the club for another year, until summer 2021, which I am very happy about. I have felt at home since day one – in my football, on the pitch and off it.'

Henrikh Mkhitaryan believes he has had a 'good season' while on loan at Roma this year. He scored nine goals and registered six assists in 29 league appearances for the Italian outfit. Arsenal have agreed terms with Roma to allow him to extend his stay at the Stadio Olimpico

Mkhitaryan, who has a £180,000-a-week contract with the Gunners, will joining Roma for another season - making this his fourth after initially falling down the pecking order at the Emirates Stadium under former manager Unai Emery.

Mkhitaryan is keen to help Roma in their hunt for Europa League glory in a similar way to 2017 when scored in United’s 2-0 victory over Ajax.

He said: 'The Europa League is a pretty serious tournament, and it's an honour for any player to win it. Before the final match, I just wanted the team to win, so that I would be able to lift the cup above my head with the Armenian flag.

'I did my best to prepare for the match during the week in order to perform perfectly.

'The match went as we had planned, we won 2-0, and what's most important is that I scored probably one of the most important goals in my career, which I was hugely happy about. I can't even explain the emotions, the feelings I had in that moment and at the end of the match.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8600709/I-felt-home-day-one-Henrikh-Mkhitaryan-delight-extending-loan-spell-Roma.html
Old 07-08-2020, 09:31 PM   #203
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Kasian nih si Mikhi, takluk pula ama Sevilla.
Semenjak pindah dari BVB, cenderung menurun ya performanya Mkhitaryan.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 04:51 PM   #204
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Henrikh Mkhitaryan leaves Arsenal to join Roma on a permanent deal after successful loan spell with the Italian giants last season

* Arsenal have confirmed that Henrikh Mkhitaryan has joined Roma permanently
* Mkhitaryan impressed during his loan spell with the Serie A club last season
*During his time at Arsenal Mkhitaryan scored nine goals and provided 13 assists

Arsenal have confirmed that Henrikh Mkhitaryan has joined Roma on a permanent basis following his successful loan spell.

The Gunners terminated Mkhitaryan's contract by mutual consent to allow him to join Roma on a free transfer, as reported by the club's official website.

Despite having struggled for consistency during his time at Arsenal, Mkhitaryan was rather impressive for Roma last season - he scored nine goals and provided six assists in 27 appearances.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan has joined Roma on a permanent basis following his successful loan spell

Mkhitaryan joined Arsenal from Manchester United in January 2018 as part of a swap deal, with Alexis Sanchez heading in the other direction.

Although he had a fantastic debut against Everton in which he provided three assists, Mkhitaryan struggled at times for Arsenal and looked devoid of confidence on some occasions.

In total he played 59 times for Arsenal, scoring nine goals and getting 13 assists.

Mkhitaryan thanked former Gunners boss Arsene Wenger as he said goodbye to the club.

He wrote on Instagram: 'I’m delighted to announce that I have permanently joined the #giallorossi .

'Firstly, I would like to thank @arsenal , its personnel and the millions of #gunners , all whom supported me over the past year and a half. A special thanks goes to Arsene Wenger for having brought me to the club and for his trust in me.

'Now the preparation begins with my new challenge and my second year adventure in @seriea .

'I love the city of #roma , I love this club and I count the fans in my heart. I will give all of my effort in helping us achieve our goals!'.

The Armenia international's temporary switch to Roma certainly brought out the best in him as his performances started to resemble something like the form that he showed at Borussia Dortmund.

Mkhitaryan will hope to push on further at Roma, who finished in fifth place in Serie A last season.

While Mkhitaryan has left, another player who was sent out on loan last season, Mohamed Elneny, appears to be back in the fold at Arsenal, temporarily at least, wi

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8682519/Henrikh-Mkhitaryan-leaves-Arsenal-join-Roma-permanent-deal-successful-loan-spell.html
Old 29-04-2021, 09:53 AM   #205
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Henrikh Mkhitaryan admits life at Man United was 'hard' under Jose Mourinho but insists he has no regrets over his Old Trafford move as he gears up for a Europa League reunion with Roma

* Henrikh Mkhitaryan will come up against some familiar faces on Thursday night
* Man United host Roma in the first leg of their Europa League semi-final tie
* Mkhitaryan has opened up on his Man United spell between 2016 and 2018
* The Armenian international admitted he 'learned a lot' under Jose Mourinho

Henrikh Mkhitaryan has opened up on his Manchester United playing days ahead of his tasty reunion with Roma in the Europa League, claiming he has no regrets about his decision to join the club.

Mkhitaryan joined United in the summer of 2016 from Borussia Dortmund before departing for Premier League rivals Arsenal in a swap deal involving Alexis Sanchez in January 2018 after struggling to hit the heights like he did in Germany.

The Armenian international won the Europa League in his first season at the club, scoring United's second goal of the final against Ajax.

Roma's Henrikh Mkhitaryan is gearing up for a reunion with Man United in the Europa League

However, it was arguably his stand-out moment in Manchester as he failed to convince then United manager Jose Mourinho, subsequently struggling for regular game time under the Portuguese boss.

But despite his rather underwhelming tenure at Old Trafford, in which he has even admitted he found tough working under Mourinho, Mkhitaryan insisted that he did learn a lot from.

'I never regret my decisions,' the Armenian told The Athletic ahead of Roma's Europa League semi-final first-leg clash at Old Trafford on Thursday evening.

'At that time, he (Mourinho) was one of the most successful coaches in the world. I think he was the coach with the most trophies. So that was a different experience.

The Armenian star struggled to convince under Jose Mourinho during his time at Old Trafford

'It was very hard but I learned a lot as well. I learned how to defend, how to help the team. It was not only about scoring goals and making assists.

'It was more about the team winning so it doesn't matter who scored, we had to win together. It didn't matter who made the assist we must always be happy that we won the game.'

Despite admitting it was hard at times at United, Mkhitaryan was eager to dismiss the notion that he struggled throughout at Old Trafford.

'What I want to say is that I had a hard time but after the first two or three months there, I had a very good time,' he added. 'I won three trophies with the club, which was amazing. You know, some players have been playing in Manchester for ages but they haven't won anything.'

Mkhitaryan left Old Trafford having won the EFL Cup and Community Shield alongside the Europa League. On an individual note, he scored just 13 times and produced 11 assists in 63 matches for the club.

He largely struggled to impact proceedings in England at both United and Arsenal but the 32-year-old is now very much enjoying his time with Roma.

Mkhitaryan has netted 11 goals and produced as many assists in 39 appearances across all competitions for the Serie A side this season.

And the attacking midfielder will be desperate to haunt his former club in Europe on Thursday, and put Roma in a commanding position heading into the second leg of their semi-final tie next week.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9522293/Henrikh-Mkhitaryan-admits-life-Man-United-hard-Jose-Mourinho-no-regrets.html
Old 02-06-2021, 09:40 AM   #206
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Jose Mourinho 'offers new deal' to Henrikh Mkhitaryan to extend his stay at Roma despite their previous frosty relationship at former club Manchester United

* Henrikh Mkhitaryan's current deal with Roma expires at the end of June
* Mkhitaryan has reportedly been offered a two year deal worth £3.8m a season
* Jose Mourinho is set to take over from Paulo Fonseca at Roma next season
* The 32-year-old says Mourinho would blame him for Manchester United's results

Jose Mourinho is set to extend an olive branch to Henrikh Mkhitaryan by offering him a new deal to extend his stay at Roma.

The 32-year-old's contract expires at the end of June and after it was confirmed that Mourinho would replace Paulo Fonseca, it seemed likely that the Armenian would be leaving Rome due to their tense relationship at former club Manchester United.

However, according to The Mirror, Mkhitaryan has reportedly been offered a new two-year-deal worth £3.8million a season, and must decide within the next 48 hours whether he accepts or opts to become a free agent.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan has reportedly been offered a new deal to extend his stay at Roma. Mourinho and Mkhitaryan had a 'frosty' relationship during their time together at Old Trafford

The Armenian struggled to replicate the form he showed at Borussia Dortmund that secured him a move to Old Trafford during his time in Manchester, and Mourinho criticised him for his underwhelming performances.

Mkhitaryan spoke last month about how arduous he found it working under the tutelage of Mourinho, however just a few weeks later he was unveiled as Roma's new boss.

When asked if the 'Special One' was a hard man to please he told Forza Roma: 'Yes, I could say yes.

'He's a winner by nature. He wants you to win and you do what he asks you.

Mkhitaryan claims he was criticised by Mourinho for Manchester United's poor results. The Armenian midfielder described his time in north London playing for Arsenal as a 'fairy-tale'

'It's difficult for anyone. There have been differences and conflicts, but they have not had a strong impact on good work and the three trophies won.'

The 32-year-old winger also revealed instances in which Mourinho would blame him for United's poor form.

He recalled: 'Once Mourinho saw me at breakfast and said to me: 'Because of you, the press criticises me.

'I replied: 'Really, mister? I'm not doing it on purpose'.

Mkhitaryan eventually left United for Arsenal in a swap deal involving Alexis Sanchez.

Although his stay in north London was brief, he insists he had no regrets signing for the Gunners and working with Arsene Wenger.

He added: 'I knew that Wenger and Arsenal were interested in me at the time of the conflicts with Mourinho.

'Wenger wanted me with the Gunners. Going to them was fulfilling the dream I had as a child.

'Moving to Wenger's Arsenal was a dream, a fairy-tale.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9637741/Jose-Mourinho-offers-new-deal-Henrikh-Mkhitaryan-extend-stay-Roma.html
Old 25-06-2021, 09:45 AM   #207
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Jose Mourinho 'held clear-the-air talks with Henrikh Mkhitaryan' following appointment as Roma boss to convince playmaker to sign new deal... with pair having 'joked about their acrimonious fallout at Man United'

* Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Jose Mourinho spent 18 months together at Man United
* But they endured a frosty relationship, with Mourinho criticising his playmaker
* Mkhitaryan's Roma future appeared uncertain when Mourinho was named boss
* But reports in Italy suggest the pair have patched up their tense relationship

Jose Mourinho has held clear-the-air discussions with Roma star Henrikh Mkhitaryan following his appointment as the Serie A side's new boss, according to reports in Italy.

The duo spent 18 months together at Manchester United but endured a frosty relationship, with the Portuguese often criticising the playmaker for his underwhelming performances.

Mkhitaryan's future at the Stadio Olimpico was believed to be uncertain when the 58-year-old was appointed as Paulo Fonseca's successor in May, just a few weeks after being sacked by Tottenham.

Jose Mourinho has held clear-the-air discussions with Henrikh Mkhitaryan following their frosty relationship at Manchester United, according to reports. Mkhitaryan's Roma future appeared uncertain when Mourinho was announced as boss in May

But Corriere dello Sport claim the pair have joked about their acrimonious fall-out at United, and that Mourinho played a crucial role in convincing the Armenian to commit his future to Roma earlier this month.

The 32-year-old midfielder penned a new 12-month contract extension through until 2022, having scored 15 goals and recorded 13 assists in 46 appearances across all competitions for the Giallorossi in 2020-21.

Mkhitaryan has not hidden the difficulties he faced working under Mourinho at Old Trafford between 2016 and 2018.

'[My relationship] with Mourinho was the most complicated in my career; he is a winner by nature,' he told Yevgeny Savin in March 2020.

'He wants you to win and you do what he asks you, it is difficult for anyone.

'There were differences and conflicts, but they did not have a big impact on the hard work we did and the three trophies we won.'

The Armenia international also revealed the brutal side of Mourinho, insisting his perceived poor form was to blame for the pressure being cranked up on the Portuguese in the media.

'Once Mourinho saw me at breakfast and said to me: 'Because of you, the press criticises me,' he added. 'I replied: ''Really ,mister? I'm not doing it on purpose.'''

The animosity between the pair first began in November 2017, when Mourinho benched Mkhitaryan and said: 'I was not happy with his last performances.

But reports in Italy now claim the duo have joked about their acrimonious fallout in England. Mkhitaryan has not hidden the difficulties he faced working under Mourinho at Old Trafford

'I'm not speaking about one or two, I'm speaking about three, four or five. He started the season very well and after that, step by step, he was disappearing.

'His performance levels in terms of goalscoring and assists, pressing, recovering the ball high up the pitch, bringing the team with him as a No.10, were decreasing.

'That was enough [to drop him] because the others worked to have a chance. Everybody works to have a chance. It's as simple as that.'

The Armenian would leave the Red Devils 14 months later to join Arsenal in a swap deal involving current Inter Milan star Alexis Sanchez, which occurred nearly a year before Mourinho was sacked by United.

And Mourinho appeared to announce his regret at the playmaker's departure, stating: 'I believe Mkhi is going to be even better than he was with us.

'With one and a half years in England, adapted, Arsenal play the way they think, I think is a good move for everybody, that's why I'm also happy for Mkhi.'

Mkhitaryan, however, insisted he had no regrets of his own about his time at Old Trafford, and insisted he still took away some lessons from his spell there despite scoring just 13 goals in 63 appearances.

'I never regret my decisions,' he told The Athletic ahead of United's Europa League semi-final clash with Roma in 2020-21.

'At that time, he [Mourinho] was one of the most successful coaches in the world, and I think he was the coach with the most trophies. So that was a different experience.

'It was very hard, but I learned a lot as well. I learned how to defend, how to help the team. It was not only about scoring goals and making assists.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9721287/Jose-Mourinho-held-clear-air-talks-Henrikh-Mkhitaryan-following-appointment-Roma-boss.html
Old 27-05-2022, 09:48 AM   #208
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Old 03-07-2022, 12:15 PM   #209
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Henrikh Mkhitaryan akhirnya sah jadi pemain Inter!
Bakal reuni lagi nih dengan Alexis Sánchez, Matteo Darmian dan Romelu Lukaku

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 10:53 AM   #210
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Henrikh Mkhitaryan follows Romelu Lukaku and Andre Onana through the door at Inter Milan... as the Serie A giants confirm the arrival of the former Man United and Arsenal midfielder after his release by Roma

* Inter Milan have already signed Romelu Lukaku and Andre Onana this summer
* They have now added Henrikh Mkhitaryan to their squad ahead of next season
* Mkhitaryan has joined the club after leaving Roma at the end of last season

Inter Milan have confirmed the arrival of Henrikh Mkhitaryan on a free transfer, as Simone Inzaghi continues to reshape his squad ahead of next season.

The Nerazzurri were pipped to the Serie A title by their city rivals AC Milan last term, and have got straight to work on improving their playing staff in an attempt to return to the top of Italian football.

The club have already brought in Romelu Lukaku, Andre Onana and talented prospect Kristjan Asllani in recent days, and Mkhitaryan is the latest player through the door at San Siro.

Inter announced the news on their official website and social media, with the Armenian midfielder joining on a two-year deal after his contract at Roma expired on Thursday.

Inter confirmed Mkhitaryan's arrival at the club on Saturday morning

Mkhitaryan has had a glittering career representing some of the biggest clubs in Europe.

He played for Borussia Dortmund between 2013 and 2016, before moving to England to join Manchester United.

During his time at Old Trafford, he won the EFL Cup and the Europa League, scoring in the final against Ajax.

A switch to Arsenal followed, prior to him trying his luck in the Italian capital at Roma.

Mkhitaryan spent three years at the Stadio Olimpico, including an initial loan spell, racking up 117 appearances for the club.

His final game would prove to be Roma's Europa Conference League final win against Feyenoord, although it was a bittersweet evening for Mkhitaryan as he was replaced in the first half due to injury.

Inter will now hope that the 33-year-old can put his fitness issues behind him and contribute to their title push in 2022-23.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10975575/Henrikh-Mkhitaryan-joins-Romelu-Lukaku-Andre-Onana-Inter-Milan.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 63
Aba_MaczUnited, Alam Belitung, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, asririzky, bang_zak, Blacklist7, boimKosim, capt_gunts, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, finza_13, fredrian.seven, Genk's007, goodfron, goodmin, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, id4y, ivanzferdinand, jojo poenya, Juni HW, m4nunited, mygalzbiatch, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, NdeGue, nobitanta, Ompiter, penk22_, Regasiqbal, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Ryan_lallo, Sigied Giggsy, smile_boy, Subagio U. Arra, Thomas, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku