United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 21-08-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
widhiano
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
widhiano has no contributions yet
Visit widhiano's MySpace Visit widhiano's Twitter
Default Tom Heaton

halo halo infonya dooong
ini keeper united yang sekarang masih dipinjemin queens park rangers

what do you know about him?

widhiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 07:12 PM   #2
marsel david
captain
I'M BACK!!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
marsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to all
Default Re: Tom Heaton

Tom Heaton

Tanggal lahir
15 April 1986

Tempat lahir
Chester, Inggris

Tinggi
1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)

Posisi bermain
Kiper

Joined United
01 Jul 2002

Last edited by marsel david; 21-08-2009 at 07:14 PM..
marsel david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 07:39 PM   #3
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Born in Chester, Heaton began his football career with Wrexham, for whom he played both in goal and in midfield, but, after making 20 appearances for the Manchester United Under-17 side in the previous two seasons, he signed for the Red Devils as a trainee on 8 July 2002. He became a regular in the Under-17 side during the 2002–03 season, and picked up an FA Youth Cup winner's medal despite playing second fiddle to Luke Steele throughout the entire competition. He made his first appearance in the reserve team the following season, starting in a 3–1 home win over Birmingham City in the Premier Reserve League on 2 October 2003. At the end of the 2003–04 season, Heaton was named on the bench for the final of the Manchester Senior Cup against Manchester City, and won a winner's medal despite not taking the field.

By the 2004–05 season, Heaton had become the first-choice goalkeeper for the Manchester United reserve team, and was named on the bench for the first team for Stan Ternent's testimonial on 17 August 2004, coming on as a 76th-minute substitute for Luke Steele after Steele had earlier come on for Tim Howard. With Heaton in goal for 17 of the 28 Premier Reserve League North matches and 12 of the 22 Central League matches, the team went on to win both league titles by nine and five points respectively.

Heaton's form for the reserves resulted in him being loaned out to Swindon Town at the start of the 2005–06, initially until 1 January 2006. During his time at Swindon, he played over 20 games, saving a penalty on his debut, and was described as "one for the future" by manager Iffy Onuora. He returned to Manchester United, but, after the recall of Ritchie Jones from Royal Antwerp, Heaton was sent there for the rest of the season after United rebuffed an approach from Huddersfield Town.

Heaton made his second appearance for the Manchester United first team on 13 March 2007, coming on as a half-time substitute for Tomasz Kuszczak in the UEFA Celebration Match against Marcello Lippi's Europe XI. Heaton spent the 2007–08 season with the first team squad at Manchester United, appearing on the bench when Edwin van der Sar was out due to injury.

Cardiff City loan
At the end of the 2007–08 season, Heaton agreed to move to Cardiff City on loan for the duration of the 2008-09 season.[1] He was chosen as the club's first choice goalkeeper, above Finland international Peter Enckelman, for the start of the season by manager Dave Jones,[2] and played in every match until late November, with the exception of the Carling Cup third round tie against Swansea City, when he was replaced by Enckelman.[3] However, late on in Cardiff's 2–1 away defeat to Plymouth Argyle on 22 November 2008, Heaton picked up an injury and was forced off. The injury would go on to cost Heaton his place in the side as the club went unbeaten with Enckelman in goal for over two months.

In February, Enckelman was forced to undergo knee surgery which saw Heaton return in goal on 16 February 2009, when he picked up the man of the match award in a 4-0 defeat at the hands of Arsenal. However, he tore his thigh muscle during the match, ruling him out for up to five weeks.[4] On his return, Heaton found himself on the bench behind loanee Stuart Taylor but, following a 6-0 defeat against Preston North End, he replaced Taylor for the final three matches of the season. However, he was unable to keep Cardiff in the play-off places and he returned to Manchester United at the end of the season.[5]

Queens Park Rangers loan
On 15 August 2009, Heaton was signed by Queens Park Rangers on an emergency three-month loan deal, the terms of which will allow him to compete in the League Cup.[6]

International career
Having played for England at various youth levels, Heaton was handed his England Under-21 debut in March 2008 by manager Stuart Pearce when he replaced Joe Hart as a substitute during a match against Poland U-21's.[7]

Source : Wikipedia
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:36 AM   #4
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Loan Ranger enjoying life

Despite starting just two games to date in his loan spell at QPR, goalkeeper Tom Heaton tells ManUtd.com that he is prepared to bide his time and keep learning...

Tell us about your loan so far...
Well, QPR is a very good club, I get on with all the players and the staff have been excellent. It’s been a touch frustrating to have played just two games, but that’s football sometimes. You have to be patient but (first choice goalkeeper) Radek Cerny has done very well to be fair. I accept that and I just have to keep striving to be in the team. Obviously I’m hopeful that at some point I’ll be in there.

How’s it comparing to your previous loans?
Last season I started as number one at Cardiff, but picked up a couple of injuries as the season progressed. That made things more difficult, but by the end of the season I was back in the team again. So I’ve seen that patience pays off. If you keep going, keep trying to improve, work hard every day and get back in the team, then it will pay off.

You've started two League Cup ties; how have they been as experiences?

Very good. We played Accrington Stanley and we were expecting to win, especially being at home. On the night they played very well and we struggled a bit, so it turned out to be a more difficult game than we expected. I was fortunate enough to get the man of the match award in that game, which was decent for me and a good way to start. Then we gave a good account of ourselves in the next round at Chelsea. I was fairly busy and really enjoyed playing at Stamford Bridge, but it's a shame we couldn't spring a shock.

Is there more scope for frustration as a loan ‘keeper, since there’s only one berth to go for?
Very much so, but that’s the nature of the position. You only change your goalkeeper when you have to, really. It’s not like an outfield player where you come on and bed in for 10 or 20 minutes as a sub. As a goalkeeper there’s only one position and it tends to be the case that once you’ve got it, you’ve got it for a while. I understand that and it’s just about having patience and continuing to work hard.

You’ve not played much yet but would you say you’ve learned anything new?

Of course. Every place you come to, you’re under different management, playing with different players and adjusting to different styles of play. You can always learn things, and obviously with Radek Cerny here as well I can learn a great deal off him. He’s 35 and been around and done it with Spurs and Slavia Prague, and now here, and he’s got a lot of experience. You take the most out of it and try to absorb as much stuff as you can. I’m not going to deny that the biggest thing is playing, that’s what I’m trying to do, but on top of that you still want to improve every day. I’m 23 now, which as a goalkeeper isn’t the oldest, so I want to keep developing. Since I’ve been down here I’ve been working with Dave Rouse, who’s the goalie coach, and he used to work at United when I was in the Academy. It’s been good to catch up with him. He’s obviously on the same page as me in terms of trying to improve, and it’s been fantastic.

How would you describe QPR’s playing style?
(Manager) Jim Magilton’s all about passing and playing, really. He’s not into lumping it forward, he wants pass, pass, pass, which is fantastic for me because it’s what I’m used to. I like him a lot. He just likes quick play with one and two-touch passing. If you can get that going in the Championship then you can be successful in that. He’s got a lot of experience himself and he’s passing that on. It’s a nice way to play and the lads are coming round to that way of thinking now. Some of the stuff we’re playing is excellent and if we carry on doing that then results will keep improving.

What are your new team-mates like?
Excellent, actually, I have to say. It’s like the first day at school when you come to a new club, but it’s a good experience meeting new people. I didn’t actually know anyone here at all, which in a way makes it better because you have to go and talk to everyone. You don’t stick around people you know and it’s been good. They’ve all helped me settle in and they’ve been great.

How does a typical day vary?

It’s very similar to United. You come in, you might get a bit of breakfast. You settle down for a bit and then head out training around 10:15. With the keepers first, then with the players, you might do some gym work or have some lunch straight after training and go into the gym in the afternoon. It’s like United in that you have the structured training, then the possibility to do any extra individual work that you want to do.

What’s your main aim for the remainder of the season?

To be honest, for the rest of this loan period it’s just to get in the team and play well. My aim’s definitely to get the shirt off Radek and keep it. After that I’ll reassess whether the loan gets extended, or I come back to United or go somewhere else. Up until the 14th of November, my mind’s fully focused on getting in that team and staying there.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 08:26 AM   #5
Supernan
first team
dope

Thanked 1,534 Times in 637 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

Ada juga ya ini Thread si Tom Heaton hehehe akhirnya release juga nih pemain,and gabung ke Cardiff. Gud luck Tom!!

Quote:
Heaton agrees Cardiff move

Cardiff City have agreed a deal to sign United goalkeeper Tom Heaton on 1 July.

The 24-year-old will join the Bluebirds, who narrowly lost out in last month's Championship Playoff final against Blackpool, when his current Reds contract lapses.

Heaton made 21 appearances with Cardiff during a 2008/09 loan spell, and manager Dave Jones is relishing the former England youth international's return.

"We all know about the lad from his time on loan here and know that we have signed a very talented young player who can offer plenty of competition for (David) Marshall in goal," Jones told Cardiff's official club website.

"We look forward to seeing him for pre-season training and know that we have a real prospect for years to come."

Heaton will leave Old Trafford on the eighth anniversary of signing professional forms with the club. He never made a senior appearance for United, but has sampled first-team football on loan at Swindon Town, Cardiff, QPR, Rochdale and Wycombe Wanderers.

Everyone at ManUtd.com would like to wish Tom all the best with his new club.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Individual Win Games, But Teams win Titles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Supernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 08:37 AM   #6
Wengge Schmeichel
first team
FC United of Manchester

Thanked 1,140 Times in 474 Posts
Mentioned: 148 Post(s)
Wengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to all

Visit Wengge Schmeichel's Facebook Visit Wengge Schmeichel's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernan View Post
Ada juga ya ini Thread si Tom Heaton hehehe akhirnya release juga nih pemain,and gabung ke Cardiff. Gud luck Tom!!
Pasukan Young release :
Tom Heaton for Free Transfer menyusul Zoran Tosic for Undisclosed Fee
Semoga karir mereka bisa bagus selepas dari UNITED
Work Hard Play Smart, Learn Hard, Humble Heart
Wengge Schmeichel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 09:37 AM   #7
Sir Alsep Ferguson
Founder
talk less do more

Thanked 1,090 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Sir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of light

good luck tom
semoga menjadi first team terus di cardiff
Old 16-06-2010, 10:24 AM   #8
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

nih anak blom sempet menikmati 1st team bersama United yaa ....
good luck deh Boy ..., sukses di Cardiff yaa ...

Quote:
Chester-born goalkeeper Tom Heaton has been decorated at youth and Reserve level for United, but is yet to make his first-team bow.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov

Last edited by rondwisan; 16-06-2010 at 10:52 AM..
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 08:39 AM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Setelah 11 tahun akhirnya thread ini kembali diupdate, hehe..
Welcome back to Old Trafford, Tom!

Old 03-07-2021, 08:41 AM   #10
Andi Istiabudi
manager

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 9
Andi Istiabudi, h-ANG, rio vander vidic, riokrisologus, RyanRezha, Trezz Kiko, vanquish, Wengge Schmeichel, zudomiriku