United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 09-11-2015, 05:09 AM   #1
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Cameron Borthwick-Jackson

1 lagi pemain reserve U21 yang diorbitkan LvG musim ini. Semalem debut pas lawan West Bromwich Albion masuk menggantikan Marcos Rojo.
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson menjadi pemain ke 890 yang bermain untuk Manchester United.

Birthdate : 2 February 1997
Birthplace : Manchester
Position : Defender
Joined United : 1 July 2013

Cultured defender who represented England at Schoolboy level.

Elegant on the ball but a strong tackler, the local lad has plenty of experience of the Nike-sponsored Premier Cup and Milk Cup and can play in a couple of positions in the back four.

A ball-playing defender with good stature and real presence, he has been tried in a holding role in midfield, but looks most at home as a left-footed centre back or on the left side of defence.

The local lad is highly thought of within the club and helped keep things tight at the back during the successful 2013 Milk Cup run. There was a special moment for him when he made his Under-21 debut, at the tender age of 16, against Bolton Wanderers as a second-half substitute.

The 2014 Milk Cup outing saw him score twice in the tournament as the Reds retained the trophy in Northern Ireland, including the all-important winner in the final against Vendee. He pushed on last season, as expected, and made more appearances for the Under-18s (31) than any of his colleagues.

A regular in the defence, he added more to the attacking elements of his game but only scored once, the eventual winner in a 2-1 triumph against Blackburn Rovers. "Cameron has improved and developed throughout the season as well," said Paul McGuinness.

Warren Joyce praised his progress at the start of the 2015/16 season as he adapted seamlessly to life in the Under-21s and also performed in Nicky Butt's Under-19 side in the UEFA Youth League.

"Cameron has been excellent really this season," said Joyce. "He has gone from strength to strength."
Borthwick-Jackson is certainly growing into a left-back role at the higher level and can be extremely satisfied with his progress.
Old 09-11-2015, 05:13 AM   #2
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cameron Borthwick-Jackson

Introducing Cameron Borthwick-Jackson

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, who made his senior Manchester United debut in Saturday's win over West Bromwich Albion, has impressed this season in the Under-21s and Under-19s after graduating from the Academy.

The 18-year-old local lad came on for the final 15 minutes of the game at Old Trafford, replacing Marcos Rojo, and was neat and tidy in helping the Reds close out a 2-0 victory.

Borthwick-Jackson looks at home at left-back or centre-half and has made the step up in class to display his increasing maturity.

He has been on the radar for some time, making his Under-21 debut as a 16-year-old and scoring the winner in the 2014 Milk Cup final. This term, he has been one of the stand-out performers in Warren Joyce's side, starting all five fixtures, and has also had three outings in the UEFA Youth League.

"Cameron has been excellent this season," said Joyce. "He has gone from strength to strength."

Paul McGuinness, the club's Under-18 coach, also spoke about the defender during his time in the Academy, as he made more appearances than anybody else in the youth-team squad in 2014/15.

"Cameron has got all the equipment to do it," said McGuinness. "He's tall, strong and can run and play."

The defender has been given the no.43 shirt number by Louis van Gaal.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2015/Nov/cameron-borthwick-jackson-introduction.aspx
Old 09-11-2015, 05:17 AM   #3
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Van Gaal has confidence in Cameron Borthwick-Jackson

Louis van Gaal insists he had no qualms about handing a debut to Cameron-Borthwick Jackson, after the youngster came off the bench to help Manchester United secure a clean sheet against West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.

The 18-year-old defender replaced Marcos Rojo after 77 minutes of the Reds' 2-0 win at Old Trafford, to become the eighth Academy graduate to make his first senior appearance for the club during van Gaal's reign as manager.

Jesse Lingard - another player to have risen through the United ranks - opened the scoring in the second half with his first senior goal, before Juan Mata's late penalty wrapped up the three points.

Borthwick-Jackson joins Lingard, Tyler Blackett, Reece James, Saidy Janko, Andreas Pereira, Paddy McNair and Tom Thorpe in making the step up under the current management and, after the game, the boss explained why United's new no.43 deserved his chance.

"I have seen him once or twice and I have been impressed by him," van Gaal told MUTV. "Yesterday, I knew that Marouane Fellaini was injured, so I talked with [Under-21s coach] Warren Joyce and asked what he had for me.

"I’m always taking with him or [Under-18s coach] Paul McGuinness, and he [Joyce] said at the moment the left full-back is in good shape. I needed a left full-back because Marcos Rojo had played a few games in a row, so I have to take into account that it might be too much.

"I put Cameron in the line-up without any fear, and I have to say he did very well."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2015/Nov/Louis-van-Gaal-expresses-confidence-in-Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson.aspx
Old 09-11-2015, 10:05 AM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Bagi teman-teman yang kemarin tidak sempat menyaksikan aksi Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, berikut cuplikan penampilannya saat melawan West Bromwich Albion

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 12:45 PM   #5
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Cameron-Borthwick Jackson made his senior debut for Manchester United against West Brom. So, who is the 18-year-old defender?

* Manchester United defeated West Brom 2-0 at Old Trafford on Saturday
* Louis van Gaal handed a debut to defender Cameron-Borthwick Jackson
* The 18-yeard-old replaced Marcos Rojo in the 77th minute of the match

On an evening where Jesse Lingard stole the headlines, Louis van Gaal handed a debut to 18-year-old defender Cameron-Borthwick Jackson against West Brom.

Borthwick Jackson entered the fray in the 77th minute of the clash at Old Trafford with Marcos Rojo making way.

Here, Sportsmail tells you everything you need to know about the United youngster.

CAMERON BORTHWICK-JACKSON IS A GREAT NAME. WHO IS HE?

An 18-year-old who plays for Manchester United as a left back or centre half.

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson gets ready to make his senior debut for Manchester United on Saturday

Borthwick-Jackson replaced Marcos Rojo in the 77th minute of United's 2-0 victory against West Brom

WHAT’S HIS STORY?

Borthwick-Jackson is a graduate of the club’s famous academy, and made his Under 21 debut for United aged just 16. The defender was in the 2013 Milk Cup-winning team, and scored twice in the final as they retained the trophy a year later.

He is described by United’s official website as a ‘ball-playing defender with good stature and presence’.

BUT IS HE ANY GOOD?

According to United Under 18s coach Paul McGuinness, the young defender ‘has got all the equipment to do it’, and reserve team manager Warren Joyce says: ‘Cameron has been excellent this season. He has gone from strength to strength’.

Borthwick-Jackson has represented England at Under 16 and 17 levels, and has performed well for Nicky Butt’s United Under 19s in the UEFA Youth League.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3309518/Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson-senior-debut-Manchester-United-against-West-Brom-18-year-old-defender.html
Old 09-11-2015, 02:43 PM   #6
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

"Saya menempatkan Cameron dalam line-up tanpa rasa takut dan saya harus mengatakan dia sangat baik."

Borthwick-Jackson bergabung dengan Lingard, Tyler Blackett, Reece James, Saidy Janko, Andreas Pereira, Paddy McNair dan Tom Thorpe dalam memasuki tahap baru dikarir sepakbolanya dengan masuk daftar pemain utama dan setelah pertandingan, LVG mengungkapkan ia layak mendapatkan kesempatan ini.

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson (18 Tahun) menggantikan Rojo dimenit 77, Sabtu kemarin, mengenakan nomor punggung 43.
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 07:39 PM   #7
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Alasan Van Gaal Masukkan Cameron Saat Melawan West Brom

Bola.net - Louis van Gaal membeberkan alasan mengapa dirinya nekat membawa pemain muda Cameron Borthwick-Jackson di laga melawan West Bom akhir pekan kemarin. Manajer 63 tahun tersebut menyebut jika keputusan itu dibuat karena dirinya memikirkan kebugaran Marcos Rojo.

Ya, pada saat itu, Rojo memang tampil di sejumlah laga bersama The Red Devils. Hal yang cukup mengkhawatirkan tentunya, terlebih kondisi bek asal Argentina tersebut masih belum benar-benar bugar.

Akhirnya, ia coba berkonsultasi kepada pelatih tim U-18 dan U-21, Paul McGuinness dan Warren Joyce, terkait pemain muda yang tersedia dan pantas dimasukkan ke tim utama.

"Saya sudah pernah melihat Cameron satu atau dua kali dan saya terkesan dengannya," ujar Van Gaal saat diwawancarai MUTV.

"Saya tahu jika Marouane Fellaini cedera, jadi saya bicara kepada Warren Joyce dan bertanya apa yang ia punya untuk saya. Saya juga selalu berbicara dengan Paul McGuinnes. Saya butuh bek sayap kiri karena Marcos Rojo sudah bermain di beberapa pertandingan berturut-turut," sambungnya.

"Saya lalu memasukkan Cameron ke dalam line-up tanpa ada ketakutan dan saya harus bilang kalau dia bermain dengan sangat baik." tutup eks pelatih tim nasional Belanda itu.
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2015, 10:09 AM   #8
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sudah namanya panjang, agak susah menyebutkannya pula

BORTHWICK-JACKSON HAS LONGEST NAME IN MANCHESTER UNITED'S HISTORY

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, who made his first Manchester United start against Bournemouth last weekend, has the longest name of any player ever to represent the club.

If the 18-year-old defender continues his rise, the replica-shirt printing department at the Old Trafford Megastore may need to increase its stock of letters with Borthwick-Jackson being only the fourth first-team player in Reds history to have a double-barrelled surname.

The 23 letters in his full name eclipse the man who only recently acquired pole position in the longest name chart - Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Furthermore, by our reckoning, Cameron shares the longest name in Premier League history with ex-Hull City striker Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink and former Cardiff City defender Kevin Theophile-Catherine.

Longest United names: 23 - Cameron Borthwick-Jackson; 21 - Bastian Schweinsteiger; 18 - Herbert Birchenough, Charlie McGillivray, Thomas O'Shaughnessy, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Juan Sebastian Veron, Walter Winterbottom, Billy Wrigglesworth; 17 - Russell Beardsmore, Danny Higginbotham, Andrei Kanchelskis, David McFetteridge, Raimond van der Gouw, Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Double-barrelled United names: Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, Eric Djemba-Djemba, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, Ian Storey-Moore.

Longest Premier League names: 23 - Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, Kevin Theophile-Catherine, Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink; 22 - Giovanni van Bronckhorst; 21 - Jamie Barnwell-Edinboro, Jean-Claude Darcheville, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Konstantinos Mitroglou, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Nikodimos Papavasiliou, Bradley Wright-Phillips; 20 - Diniyar Bilyaletdinov, Stelios Giannakopoulos, Rushian Hepburn-Murphy, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Christian Wilhelmsson.

Note: We included names that players are commonly known as, so the full name of former United winger Nani - Luís Carlos Almeida da Cunha (24 letters) - was not counted!

http://www.manutd.com
Old 18-12-2015, 05:34 PM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

CAMERON BORTHWICK-JACKSON KEEPS STAGE FRIGHT AT BAY

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson admits it has been a whirlwind time for him recently as he looks to remain part of Louis van Gaal's first-team squad at Manchester United.

The 18-year-old Mancunian made his debut as a substitute in the 2-0 win against West Brom last month and also came off the bench in the Champions League defeat to Wolfsburg. After being singled out for praise by the manager following his maiden start, at Bournemouth, things have progressed very quickly for somebody who did not make a single Under-21 apperance in 2014/15.

When asked by United Review if his call-up for the Old Trafford encounter with the Baggies came as a shock, he replied: "It was mad! I only got told the day before to come into the squad and then to get out on the pitch was just a dream come true.

"The manager has given me a chance, just like he gave a chance to Paddy [McNair], Jesse [Lingard], Tyler [Blackett] and a few others. I was just so happy and proud. I didn’t think my debut would come this year and it was a bit unexpected but you have to be ready for it.

"I don’t get nervous before games. Not even for the West Brom one. It is mad when you’re coming out to play in front of 75,000 fans at Old Trafford as you’d think I would be really nervous, but it doesn’t really hit me. I just block it out and get on with the game."

As 2015 draws to a close, Borthwick-Jackson can be extremely pleased with his progress but what does 2016 have in store for the relaxed full-back?

"I suppose I would just like to become a regular in the first-team squad. That is what I’ve got to aim for, getting regular minutes in the Manchester United side. I need to make sure I’m in the manager’s thoughts and will keep working hard. I have to be ready for anything and, although I’m young and still learning, I think I can become a regular one day."

Old 21-12-2015, 10:14 AM   #10
Andi Istiabudi
manager

CAMERON KEEN FOR MORE FIRST-TEAM ACTION

In Saturday's programme, United Review, Cameron Borthwick-Jackson looked back on a whirlwind few weeks as he discussed his senior Manchester United debut and being part of the first-team squad...

Did U21s football prepare you at all for the Premier League?

I think it’s more about the physicality and the change in pace of the games. It’s a lot different to the U18s as you can sometimes get away with certain things, but if you make a mistake in the U21s, you get punished. I think playing against bigger and stronger players is a better test for you. It definitely helped coming up against senior players and testing yourself because it’s what you’re going to face in league football.

In terms of your technique, you’re left-footed so often play on that flank when you’re not in the middle of the defence…
I can operate on the right but I’m mainly used at centre-back or on the left-hand side. I enjoy either of the two positions as I’ve been rotated through them both. So I feel I’ve got a good understanding of both roles and it doesn’t really bother me where I play.

Your debut was part a whirlwind weekend for you because you were instantly called up to the England U19s squad for the first time…
I’d played in the U16s and U17s so I knew most of the lads in there and they are all good guys. It’s always an honour to represent your country and we played one game over in Holland, against Tim [Fosu-Mensah] and drew 2-2 before facing Japan at Manchester City’s training ground. So it was more good experience for me.

Another big step followed when you came on in Wolfsburg for your European debut…
Again, it was a dream come true. Making my Champions League debut at 18! My family were all so proud and I got loads of text messages from everyone saying how proud they were of me. I wasn’t nervous. To be honest, I don’t think I had time to be nervous. Matteo [Darmian] got injured and I warmed up very quickly and was soon thrown on.

You played your part in the build-up to Jesse’s disallowed goal – that was a key incident on a bad night for the Reds…
Jesse whipped it in and the referee initially gave the goal but they’ve gone to the assistant referee and disallowed it. I was very disappointed with that but you’ve got to take positives, even from a negative. The Europa League is still a very good tournament. It’s not the Champions League but there are still some of the top teams from throughout Europe in it. A lot of sides have Champions League experience and hopefully we’ll do well in the competition because we will be aiming to win it.

You also got a taste of continental football in the UEFA Youth League this season…
I played in three of the games and it is a different test. It is more about keeping the ball and breaking the opponents down. It is a lot more tactical and, although we did not qualify, I feel we did okay – especially in a couple of the ties.

The manager praised your performance in the 2-1 defeat against Bournemouth. Did you feel you’d played well in the game?
Yeah, I thought I had a good game even if the result was very disappointing. He has worked with some of the biggest names in world football so it’s great to hear that kind of encouragement from him. It’s wonderful for me to be working under Louis van Gaal and Ryan Giggs as I can learn so much. I just think I could still do more to influence those sort of games. I know I’m still young but I must try to have more influence in being able to grab a match by the scruff of the neck. I want to drive the game as much as the other players do. I realise I’m young and still learning and that will come over time. I need to keep working hard in training so I can drive the games later on.

You launched into two brave aerial challenges towards the end against the Cherries. Was it your way of showing you were determined to make your mark?
I think so. It’s just one of those things. I don’t give up. I keep going until the end. I think that is a good way of showing it. You have to be on your game, even if things are not going well – you must try something else and never give up. I’ll always keep going until the final whistle. I think I’ve always had that determination but the coaches here helped nurture it. Warren [Joyce] works us hard every day in terms of getting fit and improving our running power. He drills it into you mentally to never give up. Paul [McGuinness] does as well but he focuses on developing how we are as players. Warren has helped me a lot to become a professional and push on. He’s developing me as a man so I can compete in senior football. Especially with the modern game being faster than before, you have to be fitter and stronger to cope with the demands.

It was a tough week – physically and mentally – but the focus can now purely be on the domestic front for this busy period. Will that help?
I think we can push on. Obviously, with the squad we’ve got and the way we had been getting results until recently, we’ve been doing well. We just have to put the last few games behind us, look forward and push on and hopefully be title contenders. That is what Manchester United want to do. All the fans want us to do it and all the players want to win the league. That is the ambition.

Players do not get any time for celebrations over Christmas – is it something you are used to?
It’s just how it is, isn’t it? This is what I want to do and what comes along with it. It is a small sacrifice we have to make. I’ve had it over the years and can never complain because you are living the life you want to live.

Finally, 2015 must have exceeded all your expectations. What are your aims for 2016?

I suppose I would just like to become a regular in the first-team squad. That is what I’ve got to aim for, getting regular minutes in the Manchester United side. I need to make sure I’m in the manager’s thoughts and will keep working hard. I have to be ready for anything and, although I’m young and still learning, I think I can become a regular one day.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 37
AdhiX, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, arik_, asririzky, Blacklist7, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, edhowin, fey777, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, oldark, penk22_, Rean, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, roodee_UID, RudiHendrawan, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan