United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 01-03-2010, 07:59 PM   #11
RedRob
first team
Foothell, bloody ball.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
RedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Roy Keane

Quote:
People say “Go with the flow” but you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish.

KEANO..... there's only one KEANO!
Old 21-08-2010, 12:09 AM   #12
drivemein
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Solskjaer : He's got the mentality for the United job
-sport.co.uk-

Although thus far at least Manchester United legend Roy Keane has fallen below his peerless standards set as a player in the management world, his old teammate Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, believes the tough-tackling former Old Trafford talisman has the mentality to succeed as a top manager.

The Norwegian hero and current reserve team coach at Manchester United, acknowledges that he and Keane “are close friends”, but were he a young player now, he would want to work under Roy Keane because “all he ever asks is 100% commitment”.

Prior to moving into management, initially with Sunderland and now with Ipswich Town, the notoriously competitive Keane was long tipped as Sir Alex Ferguson’s natural successor, and although he has not necessarily had everything his own way in the dugout, Solskjaer believes Keane has what it takes to manage at the very top of the game.

Speaking about his former captain, the Manchester United legend told the Independent: "He was an inspiring, motivating figure and a leader of the group.

"If I was a young player, I'd want to work under Roy Keane,

"Roy and I are close friends. He's a top human being.

"You know that picture people have of Roy as a ranter and a raver? Well, all he ever asks is 100% commitment. If you give that, you're one of Roy's favourites.

"I think he made a good move going to Ipswich, where he can work more on the quiet. If you go straight into a big club, the Premier League, it can be difficult.

"I remember talking to Roy and saying to him, 'you're going to be the number two at United' and he didn't want to be a number two. He wanted to learn by making his own mistakes.

"Roy's very humble, he knows he's not the finished article and may not be as a manager until 10 years from now. I'm not here to pick the managers of Manchester United, but I know he's got the mentality of being at a top club, yes.

While endorsing Keane’s claims to be a potentially great manager, Solskjaer suggests no matter what he achieves in the dugout, he will always fall shy of his achievements as a player, because the former striker believes his former captain was the best player he ever played with even amongst Manchester United’s galaxy of stars.

"But no matter where Roy manages, Ipswich, Sunderland, Manchester United, Juventus, AC Milan, he won't have the same quality (to work with) as Roy Keane, the player had.

"If I had to pick one player from the players I played with, and I was the manager, Roy would be the one.

“Of course, you'd want Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, David Beckham, Wayne Rooney, Ronaldo, Eric Cantona but if I had to pick one, it would be Roy."
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 12:38 PM   #13
RedRob
first team
Foothell, bloody ball.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
RedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the rough

keep going Keano... we'll wait for your return to Old Trafford..

======

Roy Keane is reborn as Irishman
thrives on the quiet life at Ipswich Town

Michael Walker | dailymail.co.uk

Quiet and steady is not a phrase that has attached itself to Roy Keane down the years of glory and controversy but it felt appropriate at Portman Road on Thursday.

Keane has moved to the edge of the radar geographically and in terms of limelight. In return, Ipswich Town have begun to prosper.

It may be mere coincidence but it is a contrast with this time last season, when Keane was expected to jump start Ipswich’s automatic promotion, only to find they could not win a Championship game until October. Ipswich finished the season in 15th place.

That sucked enthusiasm out of Portman Road and scuffed Keane’s reputation. Then owner Marcus Evans moved the goal posts financially. Captain Jon Walters has just been sold to Stoke. This August could have been even more tricky than last.

Yet, as they prepare to meet Portsmouth, Queens Park Rangers and Cardiff City in the next nine days, Ipswich are undefeated and Keane was nominated for manager of the month for August.

Keane set himself a two-year target for promotion on arrival at Portman Road in April 2009 and thinks that can still happen. ‘I’m a dreamer,’ he said.

His contract will expire next June, a fact he is ‘dead relaxed’ about. The Keane family are now in Suffolk and it would appear to agree with them all.

‘I’m more comfortable, absolutely,’ said Keane. ‘I came in last year and changes had to be made at the club — the dynamics, the energy, the players, some staff changes. I’m much more comfortable where I’m at. That doesn’t guarantee you winning football matches, but I think it gives you a slightly better chance.

‘Decent results help players. It’s like the opposite of last year, now we’ll travel on the bus on Friday in good spirits. There will be a good bit of banter, we’ll be ready and raring to go. Our fans travelling down will know that they’re seeing a different Ipswich now, a lot of energy, a lot of spirit. It’s good.

‘It was a strange old pre-season. There was a lot of doom and gloom, pre-season matches and tours that were supposed to go on didn’t, players were going out the door, but it’s created something among the players, a strange togetherness, shall we say. Other clubs have done it over the years, the Wimbledons and Millwalls.

‘That’s kind of suited us, whereas this time last year everyone thought we were going to walk the league, which was crazy with the squad we had. It was never going to happen.’

Keane said he is ‘OK’ with the new economics at Portman Road. ‘No matter what way you look at it, Ipswich haven’t been successful for eight, nine, 10 years and that takes its toll on the club financially,’ he said.

‘I’ve had to adapt as a manager, I’ve had to wheel and deal a bit more. I hope it’s made me better.’

At 39, Keane has time on his side, but he knows it is a big season for him.

Soon he will have 17-year-old striker Connor Wickham back. That will help.

Ipswich have so far resisted the inevitable offers, which indicates some muscle —although Keane was not sure it would be the case in the January transfer window.

It may be a different Ipswich and a different Keane but he was pleased to say of Wickham: ‘He certainly hasn’t changed, he’s not driving a Bentley yet.’
Old 23-11-2010, 12:23 PM   #14
Sir Alsep Ferguson
Founder
talk less do more

Thanked 1,090 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Sir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of light

Code:
http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/47204/Henderson_Approachable_Roy_Keane_was_great_with_me.aspx
Henderson: "Approachable" Roy Keane was "great with me"

Sunderland youngster Jordan Henderson has praised his former boss Roy Keane, suggesting the Manchester United legend was anything but the ferocious man the media purport him to be.

Keane handed Henderson his Black Cats debut two years ago this month, and although Sunderland were embarrassed 5-0 away to Chelsea, the 20-year-old midfielder suggests the current Ipswich Town boss was very approachable and keen to offer up advice.

Henderson, who has been linked with a big money move to Keane’s former club, suggests he welcomed the Old Trafford hero’s notoriously high expectations during the starlet’s formative years as a professional football.

Speaking to the Times, Henderson described Keane as “approachable” adding: “He was great with me.

“I felt like I could go and talk to him and ask him where I needed to improve.”

Henderson’s form for Sunderland this season rightly earned him his first England cap, and although his performance did not match up to those regularly seen at the Stadium of Light this season, the midfielder revelled in the occasion and clearly wants to add to his first international appearance.

Speaking in the aftermath of the international friendly at Wembley, he said: “I’ve really enjoyed this week, for club and country. But I don’t want to be somebody who has played for England once. I’m not settling for it. I want to push on.”

“It was a tough game, another step up. France were very good. I think I could have done a little bit more. I’ll take the positives from it — the experience, what I’ll learn from it — but I think I could have taken a few more risks.”
Old 09-12-2010, 05:48 PM   #15
Sir Alsep Ferguson
Founder
talk less do more

Thanked 1,090 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Sir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of light

roy keane komentar mengenai wonderkid dari ipswich

Code:
http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/47921/Roy_Keane_United_had_to_buy_Rooney_for_%C2%A328m_so.aspx

Roy Keane: United had to buy Rooney for £28m so...

Ipswich Town boss Roy Keane has warned Connor Wickham’s Premier League suitors that they will have to pay the premium price for the Championship star, suggesting the prodigious forward is in the same bracket as Wayne Rooney in terms of potential.

Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United have all been strongly linked with Ipswich Town’s youngest ever player, but Keane suggests Wickham will not be sold on the cheap simply because he has earned covetous glances from some of England’s elite clubs.

The former Old Trafford talisman believes Wickham has the ability to be as good as Wayne Rooney, and therefore Ipswich would have to factor in the potential of the player into their valuation.

Keane told the Daily Mail: “There aren't many Connor Wickhams around. You've got to be careful not to get blasé about Connor and say "we'll take £7m or £8m for him".

“I have a certain figure in my head that we'd have to consider. I think Connor and his agent would have that as well.

“The big teams wouldn't be buying him for what he's doing now. They're going to buy him for what he can do in four or five years' time – his potential.

“Whether that's Tottenham or Liverpool or whoever, but United had to buy Rooney for £28m when he was 18.”

"Can Connor be as good as him? I think he has the potential, but that's up to the club. I don't think the club has had any concrete offers yet.”
Old 07-01-2011, 03:05 PM   #16
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Roy Keane Akhirnya Dipecat

Karier Roy Keane di Ipswich Town sudah habis. Seperti diberitakan Daily Mail , Jumat (7/1), dia dipecat dari jabatannya.

Sebelumnya, pemilik Ipswich, Marcus Evans, mengaku rupanya sudah habis kesabaran dengan performa The Tractor Boys yang tak kunjung membaik. Ipswich saat ini berada di peringkat ke-19 di Divisi Championship setelah kekalahan 7 kali pada sembilan pertandingannya.

Di awal kepelatihannya, legenda Manchester United itu yakin dapat membawa Ipswich promosi ke Premier League, seperti yang dulu dilakukannya bersama Sunderland. Namun, dari 81 pertandingan yang ditangani selama 20 bulan, Keane hanya bisa memenangkan 28 di antaranya. Ini merupakan rekor terburuk sepanjang sejarah klub.

Keane memang membawa Ipswich sampai ke babak ketiga Piala FA dan semifinal Piala Liga. Namun, ia gagal total membawa Ipswich promosi ke Premier League.

Setelah kekalahan 0-1 Sabtu lalu melawan Nottingham Forrest, Keane pun berujar, "Saya melakukan yang terbaik dan jika yang terbaik dari diri saya belumlah cukup, saya akan menerima konsekuensinya."

Dengan dipecatnya Keane, Ipswich memburu pelatih anyar. Nama Chris Hugton yang dipecat dari Newcastle United dirumorkan menjadi penggantinya.

Code:
http://m.duniasoccer.com/Duniasoccer/Internasional/Liga-Inggris/Kompetisi-Lain/News/Roy-Keane-Akhirnya-Dipecat
zudomiriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:25 PM   #17
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Roy Keane Melatih di Australia

Bola.net - Mantan bintang Manchester United Roy Keane akan menjadi pelatih klub Melbourne Victory di kompetisi Liga-A, demikian diberitakan pada hari Rabu.

Keane, yang dipecat klub Liga Championship Inggris Ipswich Town pada Januari, berada di Melbourne untuk menyelesaikan tahap akhir kontraknya, demikian dilaporkan media setempat.

Pelatih berusia 39 tahun dari Irlandia itu terlihat di Sydney ketika menyaksikan pertandingan Liga Champions Asia antara Sydney FC melawan Shanghai Shenhua, Rabu, demikian dilaporkan Sydney Morning Herald.

Tetapi Keane berusaha menghindari wartawan yang berusaha mewawancarainya. Ia berkali-kali berpindah tempat duduk, lapor Fox Sports.

Ernie Merrick, yang melatih Victory sejak musim pertama kompetisi Liga-A di musim 2005/6, dipecat pada tanggal 12 Maret.

Keane mengawali karir kepelatihannya di divisi Championship Inggris bersama Sunderland pada tahun 2006.

Ia mengangkat Black Cats dari dasar klasemen sampai meraih gelar dan promosi ke jenjang Liga Utama.

Keane mundur pada Desember 2008 setelah mengalami beberapa kekalahan dan pindah ke Ipswich Town pada April 2009.

Keane memenangi kompetisi Liga Champions UEFA, tujuh gelar juara Liga Premier Inggris dan empat Piala FA selama menekuni karir 12 tahun bersama Manchester United.

Melbourne Victory sudah memenangi dua gelar Liga-A, tetapi kandas pada babak playoff musim ini dan tidak lama kemudian Merrick dipecat. (ant/cax)

Source : http://www.bola.net
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 09:15 PM   #18
ahmdyuskas
@ahmdyuskas

ahmdyuskas will become famous soon enough
Visit ahmdyuskas's Twitter
Thumbs up Rindu Defence Midfielder kayak Roy Keane

salam

Newbie mw coba" buat thread .. berpartisipasi ya pada .. hehe

gw cuma mau nyorotin lapangan tengah skrng
kok kayaknya gampang banget di tembus
kadang" center back harus pontang panting
emang sih Carrick, Anderson, Scholes bukan Midfielder kacangan ..
tapi coba deh diperhatiin .. ga ad yg berani kena kartu ky Roy Keane

Roy Keane, Keras, Badak .. mana ya pemain kayak dia ..

kira" klo Fergie mau cari , siapa paling Cocok ?

ga pake polling, bebas, tp klo bisa pk spoiler foto ya gan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
THE BABYFACED ASSASSIN
20LEGEND

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ahmdyuskas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 09:16 PM   #19
ahmdyuskas
@ahmdyuskas

ahmdyuskas will become famous soon enough
Visit ahmdyuskas's Twitter
Default Re: Rindu Defence Midfielder kayak Roy Keane

RESERVED ya gan buat Biodata Roy Keane . Nyusul

THE BABYFACED ASSASSIN
20LEGEND

ahmdyuskas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 09:18 PM   #20
VaDLi
first team
fb.com/vadli | twitter @vadli

Thanked 1,733 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Visit VaDLi's Facebook Visit VaDLi's Twitter Visit VaDLi's YouTube
Default Re: Rindu Defence Midfielder kayak Roy Keane

threadnya roy keane ada di sini :
http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum...read.php?t=385
VaDLi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 100
Aba_MaczUnited, adesaktiTRK, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Anak.Kecil, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, bangkit, bang_zak, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, cimbuang69, cimpluy kusut, Deddy Hernandez, dekepiks, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, elbayu, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febri Angga, Febribule, febza, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, iamsetia, id4y, irhamutd, irwin3, jifortin, Jodirama, keanOehlers, kingherooney, MichaelMU, moehfar, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, oldark, OSziXXoztn, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Rean, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, SCIFFER, sepatu_ancur, Sigied Giggsy, sompretz, stamansa, Syarifeghy, theater of dream, tietocinex, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, wazzapoetra, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan