United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > Debate Room

Old 17-09-2014, 11:10 PM   #11
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Rintihan pemain yg terpinggirkan buat pelatih yg terbuang..

Udah lumrah dan sering terjadi pemain yg terpinggirkan bakal berkomentar negatif sama mantan pelatih nya apalagi kalo pelatih nya juga gagal dan terbuang..

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 11:13 PM   #12
ferly_Liemz
first team
Hiduplah Indonesia Raya

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
ferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: behind the story Moyes rezim at Man United. First story by Rio Ferdinand

Pada dasarnya moyes banyak melakukan kesalahan baik kecil atau besar...

Meski menurut gw dr awal penunjukkan dia itu sudah sebuah kesalahan... Meski Qt bs lihat Lvg di 3 game awal liga musim ini termasuk Coc yg parah itu jg gak lbh better drpd moyes jg sbnrnya yg notabene skuadnya ya skuadnya moyes musim lalu...cuma bedanya LVG berani ambil resiko dgn merombak skuad... Tp jika musim lalu moyes langsung rombak skuad akan di terima oleh fans dan pemain?? Ini ga akan terjawab krn tidak terjadi

Cuma di balik soal taktik,bs di blg moyes mungkin jg kurang bs di terima pemain yg bs d blg lbh besar drpd moyes nya sendiri... Dr trit DM vs JM sbnrnya sudah jelas sekali bahwa DM itu bukan lah tandingannya JM...

Apakah moyes tidak cukup bagus untuk manchester united? Iya... Tp apakah moyes dpt skuad yg bagus?? Gak jg, lbh ke arah emang itu skuad cuma Fergie aja yg bisa mengelolanya...

Gw justru mau tau dr sisi yg milih moyes akan komentar apa
ferly_Liemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2014, 06:27 PM   #13
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: behind the story Moyes rezim at Man United. First story by Rio Ferdinand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferly_Liemz View Post
Pada dasarnya moyes banyak melakukan kesalahan baik kecil atau besar...

Meski menurut gw dr awal penunjukkan dia itu sudah sebuah kesalahan... Meski Qt bs lihat Lvg di 3 game awal liga musim ini termasuk Coc yg parah itu jg gak lbh better drpd moyes jg sbnrnya yg notabene skuadnya ya skuadnya moyes musim lalu...cuma bedanya LVG berani ambil resiko dgn merombak skuad... Tp jika musim lalu moyes langsung rombak skuad akan di terima oleh fans dan pemain?? Ini ga akan terjawab krn tidak terjadi

Cuma di balik soal taktik,bs di blg moyes mungkin jg kurang bs di terima pemain yg bs d blg lbh besar drpd moyes nya sendiri... Dr trit DM vs JM sbnrnya sudah jelas sekali bahwa DM itu bukan lah tandingannya JM...

Apakah moyes tidak cukup bagus untuk manchester united? Iya... Tp apakah moyes dpt skuad yg bagus?? Gak jg, lbh ke arah emang itu skuad cuma Fergie aja yg bisa mengelolanya...

Gw justru mau tau dr sisi yg milih moyes akan komentar apa
Ini ada om koko:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28825298

mintol bagi yang gunakan PC untuk pindahin.

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2014, 07:13 PM   #14
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Nih Oom, gk pake pc lho

BBC.co.uk - 17 August 2014 10:41
I needed more time at Man Utd - Moyes

Under Moyes, Manchester United suffered their worst Premier League finish
David Moyes believes he was not given enough time before being sacked as manager of Manchester United.

The Scot took over from Sir Alex Ferguson in July 2013 but was dismissed the following April with the then-champions seventh in the league.

"I was devastated to lose the job because it was something I felt we could make a real success of," Moyes told the Mail on Sunday. (external)

"In the end, I don't feel I was given the time to succeed or fail."

Quote:
Moyes on Sir Alex Ferguson
"I've met Alex on several occasions since I left, and I spoke to him about the days surrounding my departure. He explained it to me and I totally accepted what he said. He was in a difficult position, and I understood that. At no time did I ever have anything other than 100% support from him."
Reports that Moyes was to be dismissed broke a day before the 51-year-old's departure.

In his first interview about those events, the article explained how Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward did not confirm the news to Moyes but called him in to a meeting at 08:00 BST the following day.

Moyes apparently went in early and had a jog around United's training complex at four in the morning before clearing out his desk.

"In the end it was difficult for my family, the way we discovered - via the media - that I'd lost my job," he said.

Moyes (right) and Woodward were both new to their jobs at Manchester United

Moyes left Everton after 11 years in charge at Goodison Park to take over from Sir Alex Ferguson, who had been at the helm for 26 years.

He said while it was the "impossible job" it was also "the right job" for him at the time.

Woodward was also new to his role after the departure of David Gill and a criticism of him and Moyes was their struggles in the transfer market, with Everton's Marouane Fellaini their only major summer signing.

"It's been well documented that we wanted Cesc Fabregas, Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo," said Moyes.

"There was talk of Ronaldo when I first arrived. We were close to getting a couple of major names.

"I'm not getting in a blame game here but things just didn't materialise.

"I had taken over from the most successful manager in history. The chief executive had taken over from one of the most renowned administrators in the game. So it was a new job for two people."
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 03:38 PM   #15
J. A. Adji
first team
-

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
J. A. Adji is a jewel in the roughJ. A. Adji is a jewel in the roughJ. A. Adji is a jewel in the rough

Yang terpenting Moyes sudah gak di MU lagi. Itu yang terpenting, karena di tangan Moyes MU gak bakalan jadi apa-apa.
J. A. Adji is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 48
Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, AdhiX, adittelor, Alphin Ambo, andiancha, Ardiey11, Blacklist7, calebantonius, chincarito, Dhanny09, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, eyeofday, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, indraiebe, irfi_1, J. A. Adji, jifortin, kurosagi86, mousetrap, paiman, penk22_, puji purnawan, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, Sandinho7, seventh.heaven, Shi no Gekai, stamansa, tenripakkua, theater of dream, tpmtpm, tumpal_oneunited, UNITED1878, Van_Munandar, YRgoFManpm, zudomiriku