United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football

Old 26-05-2010, 02:16 PM   #11
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default [442] Boy’s A Bit Special

kemaren pas Inggris maen, nih anak udah ikutan maen aja di senior level
sempet liat pas derby Manchester, lumayan ok juga yaa ...
jadi inget ada thread seperti ini di fourfourtwo, gw post di sini yaa ...
started with Adam Johnson, sayang artikelna rada lama ...
__________________________________________________ _______

Boy’s A Bit Special
Keep an eye out for these lads...

Adam Johnson

Born
Sunderland, 14/07/87

Position
Left-winger

Nickname
Just Johnno, I’m afraid.

Club supported as a boy
I grew up supporting Manchester United, mainly because of Giggsy. I’m from Sunderland originally and until I joined Middlesbrough most of my family supported the red-and-white stripes. Now I’m here though, they all follow the Boro.

Strengths
I’m known for my creativity, so I’d say my dribbling and crossing are my strongest suits.

Weaknesses
My right foot’s not the best, but I’m working on it. I don’t score enough goals either, although I’m putting that right this season.

I play a bit like...
Don’t tell him, but I reckon I play in a similar way to Lionel Messi. I love watching him – he’s different class.

Highlights
Scoring for England under-21s was fantastic and making my Premier League debut for Middlesbrough against Arsenal was an incredible feeling too, particularly as we won 2-1 at the Riverside. Thierry Henry was injured but Bergkamp was playing for them, so just being on the same pitch as him was
a dream come true.

Lowlights
I haven’t had too many low points so let’s hope that continues. Having a few injuries has been the worst thing that has happened so far so I can’t grumble.

Toughest opponent
We played against Liverpool at the back end of last season and Steven Gerrard was just incredible. He carried their whole side and the drive and determination he showed was just frightening. Cristiano Ronaldo wasn’t bad when we played United, too.

Best player played with
Mark Viduka, without a doubt. On his day he was just unplayable. He was great with all the young players at Boro – just a laidback Aussie.

Biggest influence
My family have been great. They’re there every game, home or away.

Biggest joker at the club
Steve Harrison, our coach, is by far the biggest joker – he’ll do anything for
a laugh. He does impressions of us all and his Andrew Taylor is priceless. He talks and walks just like him – he’s like his double.

Latest car
I’m driving the new BMW M3 at the moment. It’s one up on the Ford Focus I was driving when I first got here.

Flicks
Me and the missus watched Saw IV a couple of months back.
I thought it was very good. We love our Saw movies.

Chicks
The girlfriend obviously, but if I could chose another then Jessica Alba might get lucky.

TV programmes
I was a massive Lost fan when it was on but I think they’ve all finally escaped the island.
I heard they were planning another one though – apparently they all want to go back. Not sure why, you’d think after spending so long there they’d be sick of it.

If I hadn’t been a footballer...
I wanted to be a fireman but I probably wasn’t clever enough. Not sure why it appealed... I just fancied sliding down those poles.

Tell us something we don’t know about you
I played at Wembley when I was 10 for Peterlee district in a seven-a-side Predator Cup. We came third and I scored a couple – I’ve got a video of it and used to watch it again and again.

If I could play alongside any player...
I’d love to play on the same side as Messi. I reckon we would wreak absolute havoc.

Most embarrassing moment
There’s been a few misses I’m not proud of. I hit the post against Reading earlier in the season when it would have been a lot easier to score, although I think I was more angry than embarrassed.

In five years’ time...
I would like to be playing regularly in the Premier League and challenging for a place in the England team. So far this season things have gone well so hopefully I won’t be a million miles away by then.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 02:20 PM   #12
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: [442] Boy’s A Bit Special

Danny Simpson

Born
Salford, 04/07/87

Position
Right-back

Nickname
At school, everyone called me Simmo, and it stuck.

Team supported
I’ve always supported Manchester United. When I was 11, I had trials with both United and City. I got rejected by City, but United signed me up so it couldn’t have worked out better.

Strengths
My pace, defending and ability to get forward. I like joining in with the attack and getting crosses in for the forwards to score from.

Weaknesses

When I do go forward, I sometimes need to be more aware of my positioning. I need to know when to time my runs so I don’t get caught out at the back.

I play a bit like...
The one player I try to base my game on is Ashley Cole. He’s a great defender who always supports the attack and this is because he just doesn’t stop running. Of course, here at United, there’s also Gary Neville, who’s been a great full-back for over 10 years.

Highlights
That would have to be the game against Wigan earlier this year. I came on as a substitute and had a pretty good game. I set Wayne Rooney up for his goal and we won 4-0.

Lowlights
My debut for United wasn’t the best. We were playing Everton and my mistake led to Everton’s goal. I got taken off at half-time. The gaffer said he wanted me to learn from the experience and I think I did.

Best player played with
There are lots of good players at United, but the best has to be Paul Scholes. He always knows where his team-mates are, never gives the ball away, and just knits everything together. I think sometimes you can only really appreciate how good he is when you see him in training.

Toughest opponent
That has to be Cristiano Ronaldo in training. All those tricks and flicks, it’s impossible to tell what he’s going to do next. The only way to stop him is to double up.

Biggest practical joker
There are quite a few. Gerard Pique and John O’Shea like a laugh, and then, obviously, there’s Wayne Rooney. He’s always playing sneaky pranks, but he keeps it quiet so often gets away with them.

Biggest influence
It would have to be my mum, my stepdad and my uncle. My uncle is the one that introduced me to football, but my mum and stepdad were there to take me to the games and training.

Tunes
I’m into R’n’B and garage. My favourite artist would probably be Bobby Valentino.

Wheels
Range Rover

Chicks
Jessica Alba

Flicks
I saw Awake with Jessica Alba recently, which wasn’t bad.

TV Programme
My Wife and Kids. I think a lot of footballers like it because it’s on straight after training.

Tell us something we don’t know about you
When I was 14, because I wasn’t growing, United held me back and made me play with the boys a year below me. It was slightly embarrassing, but it helped me develop.

Describe yourself in five words
Modest, friendly, hardworking, laid-back, and probably eager.

Best advice given
Always keep your head up and never have any regrets.

What did you buy with your first pay packet?
When I signed my first proper contract, I splashed out and bought a laptop.

Most embarrassing moment
When you break into the first-team squad, you have to appear in a play at the Christmas party, and come as one of the other players. I had to come as David Bellion, and because he always wore weird clothes, I had to dress in a purple suit and sing YMCA in front of everyone.

School report
It wasn’t bad. I got one A, four Bs and four Cs.

In five years’ time…
I’ll be in the United first team and, hopefully, playing for England as well.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 02:55 PM   #13
ariesto
first team
i am IRONMAN...

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
ariesto is just really niceariesto is just really niceariesto is just really niceariesto is just really niceariesto is just really nice

adam johnson emg mantab! Emg benar2 mirip Giggsy gaya maennya, ga nyangka kl dia fans United jg
ariesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 02:57 PM   #14
goodfron
first team
Eagle Flies Alone

Thanked 1,046 Times in 430 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
goodfron is just really nicegoodfron is just really nicegoodfron is just really nicegoodfron is just really nicegoodfron is just really nice

Visit goodfron's Facebook Visit goodfron's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesto View Post
adam johnson emg mantab! Emg benar2 mirip Giggsy gaya maennya, ga nyangka kl dia fans United jg
tapi sayangnya masih salah jalan ya....kalo' gak salah udah lama masuk radar tapi gak di follow up
goodfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 02:57 PM   #15
ferly_Liemz
first team
Hiduplah Indonesia Raya

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
ferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to behold

opa? Agak gak ngarti neh..ini trit berisi profil pemain gt yak?
ferly_Liemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #16
ariesto
first team
i am IRONMAN...

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
ariesto is just really niceariesto is just really niceariesto is just really niceariesto is just really niceariesto is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodfron View Post
tapi sayangnya masih salah jalan ya....kalo' gak salah udah lama masuk radar tapi gak di follow up
Bs jadi mungkin masalah harga sih, £ 8jt mungkin dirasa terlalu mahal atau bs jg SAF kalah cepat negonya hehe
ariesto is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 0
There are no names to display.