United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 11-02-2014, 06:13 PM   #171
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: Alexander Büttner

Sudah 25 tahun.

Belum berkembang dengan pesat, kemungkinan bakal dilepas nih bek dari Belanda.

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to troy andreas For This Useful Post:
Old 18-02-2014, 10:42 AM   #172
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

As players endure torrential storms back home, United star Buttner suns himself on the beach sipping fruit cocktails in Dubai

While many players in England were forced to brave torrential conditions during a wet weekend of FA Cup fixtures, Manchester United defender Alex Buttner was taking things far more easily.

The Dutchman has travelled to the United Arab Emirates with the rest of the squad for a week's warm weather training.

And, if the 25-year-old's Instagram picture is anything to go by, that seems to involve sunning his heavily tattooed torso on the beach while sipping fruit cocktails.

Good times: United defender posted an Instagram picture of himself taking it easy in Dubai

United players and staff left for Dubai after their goalless draw against Arsenal on Wednesday left them 11 points off the Champions League places during a disastrous debut season for manager David Moyes.

With no fixtures this weekend, after being knocked out of the FA Cup by Swansea, the beleaguered Old Trafford boss will be hoping a sunshine break will lift his players for the run-in.

United have already lost an incredible EIGHT Premier League games this season and patience is beginning to wear thin among fans brought up on success during the Alex Ferguson era.

Moyes had previously insisted the trip to Dubai was not a jolly as the club try to turn their season around - although the picture of Buttner seems to suggest otherwise.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2560213/As-players-endure-torrential-storms-home-United-star-Buttner-suns-beach-sipping-fruit-cocktails-Dubai.html
Old 20-02-2014, 04:22 PM   #173
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Alex Büttner: My football idols

United's Dutch left-back Alex Büttner discusses his childhood football heroes...

When I was young, my hero was Johan Cruyff. I never saw him play live as I was too young, but I watched him on DVDs that my dad, and pretty much everyone in Holland, owned. He was a very good player with great skill, he was quick and scored many goals – he made the game look easy. He played for Ajax, like I did, and his confidence inspired me. And he's Dutch so, for me, he was an idol. Him and Marco van Basten are the Netherlands' greats and Cruyff is one of the best ever.

Diego Maradona was quick, skilful, a fantastic dribbler and scored goals. If you watch the games he played in, some of the tackles on him were unbelievable – harder than now. But he still ran with the ball and scored. That bravery is something I really admire. I remember the World Cup game against England in 1986, when he scored with his hand and then dribbled from his own half past everyone to score – incredible. I sometimes watch DVDs of him or clips on YouTube, and I have a book about him. He was an incredible player.

As a kid, I also had a shirt with Ronaldo's name on the back, the Brazilian one. He was a great player, too – quick and skilful. Just like Maradona, he wasn't worried about being tackled or losing the ball – it didn't stop him trying to dribble past people. As a young player I always tried to have the same confidence when one-on-one with an opponent. I remember watching Ronaldo score for Brazil in the 1998 World Cup semi-final against Holland, and he was top scorer in 2002. Sometimes in the dressing room we watch his skills on YouTube – he seemed to score or make a goal in every game he played. I've seen clips of his great performance at Old Trafford too, when he scored a hat-trick and was applauded by the crowd. He was a special talent.

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/United-Uncovered/News/2014/Feb/Issue-54/Alex-Buttner-my-football-idols.aspx?utm_source=UU20140214&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4&utm_campaign=newsletters&qsut=www10
Old 02-04-2014, 01:04 PM   #174
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Pantas diperhitungkan buat main reguler..
cukup disiplin menjaga Robben tadi malam

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to theater of dream For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2014, 01:15 PM   #175
jifortin
Korda Jepara
@UtdIndonesiaJAP

Mentioned: 171 Post(s)
jifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to all
Visit jifortin's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by theater of dream View Post
Pantas diperhitungkan buat main reguler..
cukup disiplin menjaga Robben tadi malam
Setuju om. Pantas dikasih jam terbang lebih banyak lagi kalau emang gak bisa nambah LB lagi di musim panas mendatang
Old 02-04-2014, 08:28 PM   #176
Alphin Ambo
academy
PC UICM | DIV. EVENT

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Alphin Ambo will become famous soon enough
Visit Alphin Ambo's Facebook Visit Alphin Ambo's Twitter Visit Alphin Ambo's YouTube

butner pantas menggantikan posisi patrick evra
Alphin Ambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:51 PM   #177
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Büttner glad to shackle Robben

Alex Büttner was a proud man after his sterling performance during Manchester United's draw with Bayern Munich.

The Dutchman deputised for suspended left-back Patrice Evra and shackled fellow countryman Arjen Robben for much of an enthralling 90 minutes of Champions League football.

For somebody who has had to be so patient for opportunities in the team, the 25-year-old was heartened to hear he was on the shortlist for our Man of the Match award, eventually coming second to Nemanja Vidic in the fans' Twitter vote.

Despite leaving the field with 16 minutes remaining due to injury, Büttner is hoping to be available for Saturday's trip to Tyneside to face Newcastle United in the Barclays Premier League and extend his run in the team to four out of five games.

"First of all, when I heard I was going to play, I was focused for every minute on this game - and to do it well," he told ManUtd.com.

"If it goes well, it is a good feeling. Patrice couldn't play and I started now to play more games. I was talking with the manager and he said I was going to play so I had more time to lift myself for this game.

"I am happy that I played well. I can enjoy it now and want to be ready for the weekend. I'm a footballer. I want to play every time and hope I am fit for Newcastle.

"I am good but my injury is more from Saturday's game because it [my hamstring] is feeling tight. I have to hope I am OK for the weekend."

Büttner said beforehand he was confident of being able to handle Robben and was as good as his word with a tenacious display at full-back.

"I did [say that] because I believe in myself and my qualities," he explained. "Of course, for me, he is the best right winger in the world and a really good player.

"But I watched a lot of videos so I know what he does and what kind of actions he makes. It was nice to stop him. I was focused 100 per cent to win my challenge and I think I did well.

"I think I showed before against Aston Villa and West Ham that I can defend well. For me, it's my first focus - on defending - because I know I can attack well. I train hard every day on my defending and also my crossing and everything else."

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Apr/alex-buttner-feels-he-proved-himself-against-bayern-munich.aspx?newsid=B08C45AE-5812-4F83-9C81-853799368002&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Old 04-04-2014, 05:23 AM   #178
Zee de Wazza
first team
Anonymous - UPC

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Zee de Wazza is just really niceZee de Wazza is just really niceZee de Wazza is just really niceZee de Wazza is just really nice
Visit Zee de Wazza's Facebook Visit Zee de Wazza's Twitter Zee Khalifa

Kayaknya so far vs Bayern kemaren adalah pertandingan terbaik Buttner selama berkostum setan merah, menurut ane doi cukup sukses untuk mematikan Robben, cukup disiplin untuk tidak sering naik membantu serangan dan lebih fokus untuk marking Robben, beberapa kali tacklingnya sukses menggagalkan momentum peluang Bayern dari flank kanan.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Zee de Wazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:32 AM   #179
adi_Giggsy
first team
Glory Glory Man United

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
adi_Giggsy has a spectacular aura aboutadi_Giggsy has a spectacular aura about
Visit adi_Giggsy's Facebook Visit adi_Giggsy's Twitter Visit adi_Giggsy's YouTube adigiggsy

kerja sukses buttner menjaga robben adalah pencapaian terbesarnya musim ini menurut ane, sekarang mungkin kesempatan bermain saja untuk meningkatkan mental bertanding.

adi_Giggsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:23 PM   #180
stamansa
first team
BLACK JULY

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
stamansa is a jewel in the roughstamansa is a jewel in the roughstamansa is a jewel in the rough
Visit stamansa's Facebook Visit stamansa's Twitter

Semua gak sangkah alex lumayan bisa mematikan robben. semoga ini berlanjut di leg-2
stamansa is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 194
-bloodflowers-, -Ybb3F-, 4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, achilles79, adi_Giggsy, Agoenk Mancunian, agylbonez, ahmad nawawi, ailverson, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, and1, andhikaaw, Andi Istiabudi, Andra Octavian, ANDRE INX, anharis rh, Anto MJ, apri_united25, arief_oct, Arif_Maulana, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, Ayunda, b3ck_23_wan, bang_zak, bengbeng, Billy.Sutoyo, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, Brian Agni, bucay deathbat, Bulma, chincarito, cie_1, clawrider6, Deddy Hernandez, dekepiks, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, desniper104, dhodoadrian, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, endhy_cantona, Ereius, erin, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Faisalharun, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, fatzzjoe, FauCAN7ONA, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, gembul, ghopoereds, goodfron, h-ANG, hairos, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, hwstars94, hzent, iamsetia, iblismerah, icalace, ichan., id4y, ilz, indi30, irfan_mancunianred, irfi_1, irhamutd, IskandarJool, ismail saleh, jifortin, jonajoni, King_Cantona, Lang25, loveUNITED, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, nandyagoesti, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, normansyahrizal, octus, ofir, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, piko, Popay_UKI04, pukimax, Pure_red, pweechevalier, quieroricos, ramanii, randiex, Rean, Red Stain, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, renandez, revald, ricky_rvp20, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, robin18, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, saka7, sepatu_ancur, sompretz, son12, SR 7, stamansa, Supernan, Syarifeghy, tamiCarrick, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, tienli80, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unromantic_dio, uphiesaputra, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, waynehanks, wayne_charish, whoami, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, Y Darmawansyah, Yayat Dg Kulle, YRgoFManpm, yudith, Zee de Wazza, zizitchy, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker]