United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 24-07-2021, 09:52 AM   #91
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Jadon Sancho

Threadnya harus dipindah nih ke thread player United karena sudah resmi, hehe..

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2021, 08:57 PM   #92
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United finally get their man! Jadon Sancho joins Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side in £73m deal from Borussia Dortmund as winger moves back to England four years after leaving rivals City

* Manchester United have finally confirmed the £73m signing of Jadon Sancho
* The England winger moves from Borussia Dortmund where he scored 50 times
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer tried and failed to sign the exciting 21-year-old last summer
* Sancho moves back to Manchester just four years after leaving champions City

Manchester United have confirmed the £73million signing of Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho - in a deal that will cost £150m overall.

The 21-year-old forward completed a medical at United's Carrington training base last week and the final negotiations of his transfer from Germany have now been completed, signing a five year-contract worth up to £300,000-a-week.

Sancho, who will wear the No.25 this season, wants to follow in the footsteps of former United favourite Cristiano Ronaldo.

Jadon Sancho is welcomed to Manchester United by manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after his £73million transfer from Borussia Dortmund was confirmed on Friday

The England star smiles as he poses in the new United home shirt at their Carrington base

'I feel like I've got different attributes to all the other players, but obviously Cristiano Ronaldo and what he's done in his career is a fantastic thing where he started at Sporting and then he came to Manchester,' said Sancho. 'It's always good to see that all these iconic players have come through an iconic club.'

In a slick unveiling video on Friday, Sancho declared 'this is my club, this is where I belong' as he poses in the new United home strip.

Sancho said: 'I'll always be grateful to Dortmund for giving me the opportunity to play first team football, although I always knew that I would return to England one day.

Quote:
JADON SANCHO AT DORTMUND

2017-18: 21 games, five goals, seven assists

2018-19: 43 games, 13 goals, 20 assists

2019-20: 44 games, 20 goals, 20 assists

2020-21: 38 games, 16 goals, 20 assists
'I am looking forward to working with the manager and his coaching team to further develop my game.'

United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: 'Jadon epitomises the type of player I want to bring to the club, he is a forward player in the best traditions of Manchester United.

'He will form an integral part of my squad for years to come and we look forward to seeing him blossom. His goals and assists records speak for themselves and he will also bring tremendous pace, flair and creativity to the team.

'Old Trafford will give him the platform he needs to release his untapped talent and perform at the highest level.

'For a player of his age, Jadon has already achieved a great deal and showed the courage to go and prove himself abroad. We all look forward to welcoming Jadon to the squad as we prepare for the new campaign.'

Sancho moves back to Manchester just four years after quitting United's rivals City. The England winger is United's second summer signing of the summer transfer window

Sancho moves back to Manchester just four years after quitting United's rivals City to move to Germany, where he scored 50 goals in 137 matches for the Bundesliga outfit.

United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has held a long-term interest in the winger and the Red Devils attempted to lure him from Dortmund last summer but failed to agree terms with the German club, who wanted £108m for their English star.

The winger ended up staying at Signal Iduna Park and he netted a further 16 goals and 20 assists for the German side, who could only finish third in the Bundesliga but did win the German Cup.

Sancho arrives at Old Trafford after representing England at this summer's European Championships, but his campaign - which saw him start just once for the Three Lions throughout the whole tournament - ended in despair in the final.

The 21-year-old was one of three England players to miss penalties in the shootout loss to Italy, including new Manchester United team-mate Marcus Rashford and Arsenal's Bukayo Saka, with Sancho being brought on in the final minute of extra-time ahead of the spot-kicks.

Sancho spoke out about the racist abuse he and his 'brothers' Rashford and Saka received after Euro 2020 on Wednesday and insisted 'hate will never win' before revealing his post-final feeling was the 'worst I've felt'.

The England winger is currently enjoying a summer break following a long season and jetted off on holiday with compatriot and his new club team-mate Rashford on Thursday.

The pair are close friends and will now spend their time away after England's Euro heartbreak - and before returning to training - living the high life in Turks and Caicos.

They have flown to Providenciales, a picturesque island in the Atlantic Ocean, which is on the UK Government's green list and will provide the Three Lions stars with the perfect backdrop while they soak up the sun during their getaway.

Sancho could appear at Old Trafford for the first time in their pre-season friendly at home to Everton on August 7, but that will depend on his match fitness and whether Solskjaer will want to risk him at an early stage after his summer break.

The winger is United's second summer signing of the transfer window after goalkeeper Tom Heaton returned to the club on a free transfer from Aston Villa, but the Red Devils do not appear to be done in the transfer market just yet.

United will now press ahead with attempts to sign Raphael Varane who returned to Real Madrid's training ground on Friday for pre-season medical checks.

United are discussing personal terms with the France centre-back but have yet to open talks with Madrid who value Varane at £60m even though he has less than a year left on his contract.

The Varane deal would use up the rest of United's transfer budget this summer, but they may be forced to buy a replacement midfielder if Paul Pogba is sold after turning down a new contract.

Ruben Neves, of Wolves, and Bayern Munich's Leon Goretzka are attracting interest from United.

Yet Sancho's arrival and the possible signing of Varane is a sign of intent from Solskjaer's side that they are ready to breach the gap between them and rivals City, who won the Premier League by 12 points last season.

United finished second in England's top flight last term and also ended the campaign as Europa League runners-up to Villarreal - who defeated the Red Devils after a long-running penalty shootout in the Gdansk final.

At £73m, Sancho arrives as the fourth most-expensive Manchester United signing of all time. Only Harry Maguire (£75m) Romelu Lukaku (£76m) and Paul Pogba (£94m) have cost the Red Devils more money.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9787983/Manchester-United-finally-man-Jadon-Sancho-joins-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaers-73m-deal.html
Old 22-08-2021, 03:51 PM   #93
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer backs Jadon Sancho to follow Beckham and Ronaldo by rising above international taunts from rival fans as the £73m winger prepares to make his first Manchester United start

* Jadon Sancho and Marcus Rashford both missed penalties in the Euro 2020 final
* Bukayo Saka also missed in the shootout - but received applause at Brentford
* However, Sancho and Rashford were mocked by Leeds fans last weekend
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has backed the pair to follow the example of two legends
* David Beckham faced abuse following his 1998 World Cup red against Argentina
* Cristiano Ronaldo shone after being blamed for getting Wayne Rooney sent off

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is backing Jadon Sancho to beat the boo-boys just as David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo did after they were abused on their return to club football after major international tournaments.

With United playing at Southampton on Sunday, Sancho faces a large majority of opposition fans for the first time since he and Marcus Rashford missed penalties for England in the final shootout against Italy at Euro 2020.

Though Arsenal's Bukayo Saka, the third player to miss, has been warmly received by supporters, the goodwill may not extend to Sancho, who is expected to make his first start for United following a £73million move from Borussia Dortmund last month.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has backed new £73million man Jadon Sancho to silence the boo-boys. The Manchester United winger missed a penalty for England in the Euro 2020 final shootout

Former United star David Beckham faced terrible abuse at Premier League grounds after he was sent off for England at the 1998 World Cup and Ronaldo received similar treatment for his role in Wayne Rooney's red card against Portugal eight years later.

Last week, Leeds fans were filmed singing, 'You let your country down', referring to both Sancho and Rashford.

'With regards to how we handle it, no problem. Jadon and Marcus are both strong characters,' said Solskjaer.

David Beckham suffered abuse at Premier League grounds after his 1998 World Cup dismissal

'We know as a club that sometimes you have to be strong. The way the manager [Sir Alex Ferguson] dealt with the Becks situation was the right prototype. We will protect him, I'll protect him. That's absolutely no issue.

'When you go away, say with Cristiano and Becks, it's not just because you've done something wrong, it's also because they are afraid of you. Becks dealt with it in his own way: "I'll show you, I'll prove how good I am".

'They are the traits of a Man United player and person, to go through difficult times still knowing you've got your team-mates and they have your back.'

Solskjaer was at Old Trafford as a player with Beckham and Ronaldo but hopes Sancho will not have to suffer as much as they did.

'I don't expect that to happen with too many fans. More of them are more respectful and support their country,' he said.

'You've seen support to the players who have been brave enough to step up for their country.

'The old Theodore Roosevelt 'Man In The Arena' resonates for me in this situation [the speech said it is better to be involved in the action than a critic].'

United were unbeaten away last season and got the campaign off to a flying start by beating Leeds 5-1, despite not starting with any of their feted front three of Rashford, Edinson Cavani and Sancho.

Mason Greenwood, 19, was among the scorers last week and Solskjaer thinks missing the European Championship has helped the striker hit the ground running.

'The boy has had problems and injuries, he has done well working to get fit and I can see the benefit of his summer,' said Solskjaer.

'Mason would have loved nothing else than to play in that Euro final. But when you are a young boy, sometimes the body takes its toll with all the games and training and you need to look after yourself.

'When it didn't happen for Mason, when he had to stay here, he worked really hard to get fit again.'

Raphael Varane, a World Cup and Champions League winner, is available for the first time following his move from Real Madrid and Cavani could also see some action.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9915321/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-expects-Jadon-Sancho-Marcus-Rashford-brush-taunts-rival-fans.html
Old 07-09-2021, 12:00 PM   #94
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I haven't stopped smiling': Jadon Sancho opens up on his joy at joining Manchester United and forming 'crazy' strike partnership with England team-mates Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood as he vows to reproduce brilliant Dortmund form

* Jadon Sancho has spoken of his joy at finally being a Manchester United player
* The 21-year-old is excited to play with Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood
* Former Dortmund man described Euro 2020 as the best time of his life
* Sancho has vowed to reproduce the form he had in Germany in Premier League

Jadon Sancho has revealed his excitement at joining Manchester United after his £73m from Borussia Dortmund over the summer.

The 21-year-old made appearances off the bench for his new team against Leeds and Southampton, before making his first start for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side in the 1-0 win against Wolves.

Speaking to UMM, Sancho vowed to bring the form he showed in Germany to the Premier League and make his mark for United.

Jadon Sancho has spoken of his joy at being a Manchester United player after his move. The 21-year-old made his first start for his new side in United's 1-0 victory over Wolves

'I haven't stopped smiling. I'm just happy to be here and be part of the Red Devils and the team,' Sancho said.

'Especially when I made my debut - the lads have been very good with me and made it easier.

'I'm going to keep playing my game. I'm not going to change what I've been doing over in Germany. I've just got to bring it here and hopefully I can show the fans what I can deliver.'

Particularly exciting for United fans will be the English forward trio of Sancho, Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood combining at some point in the future.

Rashford has missed the start of the season with injury, but the form Greenwood has showed in the early weeks of the campaign suggests there could be a lot of excitement on the pitch.

Sancho is excited about prospect of playing with Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood. The former Dortmund man has described England's Euro 2020 campaign as the time of his life

'That's going to be a crazy link up when Marcus gets back,' Sancho said.

'Obviously I've seen a bit of Mason recently in training - he's crazy. We're still getting to know each other, obviously movements and things like that, getting our understanding, but it's going to be crazy all three of us on the pitch.'

Sancho was part of the England squad that made it to the final of the Euros over the summer, even if he didn't feature as much as he would have liked.

He has revealed the mixed emotions he feels towards the tournament, considering the incredible achievement of the team but also the vile racist abuse aimed towards him after his penalty miss in the shootout against Italy.

'I would say so (on Euro 2020 being the best five weeks of his life),' Sancho said.

'It was a big stage for me - my first major tournament with my national team. But also one of my biggest downs, obviously missing the penalties and receiving the racial abuse.

'But the team are fantastic. The month we were there, it was a great feeling playing in front of our home crowd and the mandem supporting.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9963433/I-havent-stopped-smiling-Jadon-Sancho-opens-joy-joining-Manchester-United.html
Old 01-10-2021, 09:34 AM   #95
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Gareth Southgate admits Jadon Sancho is LUCKY to be in the England squad amid his slow start to life at Man United - and only included the winger to avoid adding to his concerns

* Gareth Southgate considered leaving Jadon Sancho out of his England squad
* He included the Man United winger to avoid causing him more uncertainty
* 'We have invested in Jadon. We believe he can get to a high level,' said the coach
* Southgate said he'd like to speak to Sancho about his early season struggles

Gareth Southgate considered leaving Jadon Sancho out of his England squad but included the Manchester United winger to avoid causing him more uncertainty.

While there was a place for Sancho in the 23 who will face Andorra and Hungary, his United colleague Mason Greenwood and Borussia Dortmund’s Jude Bellingham were left out after Southgate held talks with their clubs and families.

The manager is conscious of not over-exposing Greenwood, who turns 20 today, and Bellingham and believes this camp is one the pair should miss after a hectic start to the campaign. There were, however, recalls for AC Milan’s Fikayo Tomori and Aston Villa striker Ollie Watkins.

Gareth Southgate has revealed he considered leaving Jadon Sancho out of the England squad. Sancho has struggled to make an impact since switching to Manchester United this summer

Southgate toyed with leaving out Sancho and recognises his slow start at Old Trafford following a £73million summer move from Dortmund — no goals or assists in eight appearances — does not warrant international selection. But he did not want to add to the player’s concerns.

So Southgate will discuss what has been a challenging period for Sancho when he reports to St George’s Park. The 21-year-old has started only twice for England this year — a friendly against Romania and the Euro 2020 quarter-final against Ukraine — but Southgate retains faith.

‘Does he deserve to be in on these performances over the last few weeks? Well, probably not,’ said Southgate. ‘But we have invested in Jadon over a period of time. We believe he can get to a high level. I’d like time to chat with him and help that process that’s going on at United.

‘For him to feel that we have belief in him, at this point, is a good message. So, again, there is no perfect solution here. You could easily throw another name at me who we have left out in the past and say, “Well, you didn’t deal with them in the same way”.

Sancho got a rare start in Wednesday's 2-1 win over Villarreal in the Champions League. But the winger was largely ineffective in the game and was taken off by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

‘We try to individually do the right thing at the right time, send the right message. Sometimes the right message is to leave a player out. Maybe they respond and that’s the right thing but we feel with Jadon it is important to keep him with us.’

Sancho struggled to have an impact in United’s Champions League win against Villarreal on Wednesday and was substituted. What he has shown so far is a pale shadow of his electrifying Dortmund form, but Southgate is not surprised.

‘The Bundesliga is totally different,’ said Southgate. ‘Dortmund is a big club but Manchester United is one of the biggest in the world. There’s a definite adaptation to the league. You’re not going to get anywhere near the goals and assist numbers in our league that you are in the Bundesliga.

‘There are some very good teams but also it’s a good league for young players to develop because there are some teams that aren’t at that level. In our league, every game is intense and tough and he’s probably just starting to realise that.’

Bellingham is benefiting from being in Germany but Southgate wants him to rest.

He also insisted Greenwood’s time would come soon and admitted picking the United striker for last September’s Nations League games against Iceland and Denmark was wrong.

‘That’s a fair challenge,’ said Southgate, who revealed Brentford’s Ivan Toney is on his radar. ‘We didn’t know as much about Mason then. You are drawn by the quality of the performances and the maturity that you see on the field. So you’d have to say maybe that was a bit early.

‘He’s feeling at the moment that to establish himself at United is a big challenge. I totally understand that.

‘With Jude, we didn’t need to make him travel again. If we give him a rest mentally and physically, it’s better that he is able to do that as an 18-year-old and just relax for a little bit. They don’t come as a pair but they are in similar situations.’

This England camp should, in theory, be less pressurised than normal because they will beat Andorra a week tomorrow and should follow up comfortably against Hungary at Wembley.

Southgate’s ambition for England is to complete a calendar year unbeaten outside of penalty shootouts.

‘That is the sort of form Belgium have shown over a period of time,’ said Southgate.

‘Belgium have shown how to become strong contenders and that is where we feel we are. Every player in the squad knows there’s huge competition. I think that’s driving some of the performances that we have.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10046823/England-coach-Gareth-Southgate-says-Jadon-Sancho-lucky-squad-Man-United-struggles.html
Old 08-10-2021, 09:54 AM   #96
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Luke Shaw backs 'unbelievable' Jadon Sancho to be a star at Manchester United and dismisses claims the winger is 'struggling' at Old Trafford

* The winger scored 50 goals in 137 in four seasons at Borussia Dortmund
* Sancho is yet to score or assist for the Red Devils following his £73m move
* Man United defender Shaw firmly believes his time will come at Old Trafford

Luke Shaw has backed Jadon Sancho to go to 'the very top' despite the underwhelming start to his Manchester United career.

The 21-year-old winger enjoyed four successful seasons at Borussia Dortmund, scoring 50 goals in 137 appearances.

Sancho is yet to score or assist for the Red Devils following his £73million move during the summer.

But Shaw does not believe Sancho is 'struggling' and firmly believes his time will come at Old Trafford.

'Sometimes, for people, it takes time,' Sancho told talkSPORT. 'But I wouldn't say he's struggling at the moment.

'He's working extremely hard behind closed doors and training really well and looking really sharp. He just hasn't had that bit of luck that sometimes you need for your first goal or first assist.

Jadon Sancho is yet to score or assist for Manchester United following his £73m move. The 21-year-old is currently with England preparing for the upcoming World Cup qualifiers. Manchester United defender Luke Shaw does not believe his team-mate is 'struggling'

'But I've got no doubt in my mind, it's coming. The talent he has is unbelievable, he can go right to the very top.

'It's just about him staying focussed, keep doing what he's doing in training and working hard. His time will come.'

Shaw said fellow summer signing Cristiano Ronaldo has already 'raised the levels' at Old Trafford.

'He's definitely raised the levels,' Luke added. 'I think there's no question why he's been one of the best players in the world over the last 10 years. The way he conducts himself, the standards he sets, and his mentality is one of the best I've ever witnessed.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10070955/Luke-Shaw-backs-unbelievable-Jadon-Sancho-star-Manchester-United.html
Old 27-10-2021, 10:20 AM   #97
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'They call me 007': Sky Germany taunt Jadon Sancho's torrid start at Man United with James Bond-themed graphic... with ex-Dortmund star yet to score or assist in SEVEN games since £73m move

* Jadon Sancho completed a £73m move to Manchester United in the summer
* But the ex-Borussia Dortmund forward has yet to score or assist for his new club
* He has played in seven Premier League matches for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men
* And Sky Germany have poked fun at his poor return so far this campaign

Sky Germany have poked fun at Jadon Sancho's difficult start to life at Manchester United by playing on his statistics for this season in a James Bond-themed graphic.

The 21-year-old joined the Old Trafford club in a £73million move from Borussia Dortmund in the summer, after the two clubs failed to agree a fee in the summer of 2020.

But the England international has struggled to make an impact in the Premier League, with the forward yet to register a goal or assist in his seven top-flight appearances this term or the four matches in other competitions.

Sky Germany have poked fun at Jadon Sancho's difficult start to life at Manchester United. The 21-year-old has yet to score or assist for United since joining from Borussia Dortmund

And Sky in Germany have used those figures of zero goals and zero assists in seven games to mock him, with the graphic containing the words 'they call me 007' - the code number belonging to James Bond, the fictional British Secret Service agent.

Sancho is then dressed in a tuxedo in the graphic, which is a common theme throughout the Bond movies.

The England international was an unused substitute in United's 5-0 thrashing by Liverpool at the weekend, a match which intensified the scrutiny on under-pressure boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

But before the game, Sancho - who scored 50 goals in 137 appearances in a three-year spell for Dortmund's senior side - received the support of Reds boss Jurgen Klopp.

Sancho scored 50 goals in 137 games for the German side but has struggled at Old Trafford. But Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp insists the 'world-class talent' will come good at United. Klopp believes Sancho and Mason Greenwood could form an exciting partnership up front

The German boss insisted the 'world-class talent' will come good at Old Trafford and could form a deadly partnership with Mason Greenwood.

'Jadon Sancho is a world-class talent, definitely,' Klopp said. 'He has all the things you need to become really one of the best players in the world in the future.

'That's how it is but he's still very young. At Dortmund they were obviously full of praise about him. Rightly so.

'I saw a lot of games where he played outstandingly well. It's a normal situation where you are especially, I'm not but you are, you lose patience a little bit quickly.

'Don't forget the options United have in his position. Mason Greenwood. Wow! What a talent he is.

'Jadon for sure can play in other positions and Mason can play in the centre but there's not space anymore so they share the wing if you want.

'That's a problem you want to have as a manager actually to be honest. But everything will be fine for Jadon.'

Kris Boyd slammed Sancho for 'doing absolutely' nothing since his arrival but Danny Murphy insisted the signing of Cristiano Ronaldo nor the late arrival following his limited involvement at Euro 2020 helped him.

But the former midfielder urged Sancho to use United and England team-mate Marcus Rashford as a 'role model' in dealing with the pressures of playing for United.

'Sancho hasn't been helped by Ronaldo's arrival, because it's restricted his opportunities in his favoured position, with Greenwood also having to play wide.

Danny Murphy meanwhile believes the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo (R) has not helped Sancho. But the former midfielder urged Sancho to look at Marcus Rashford as a 'role model'

'I don't think arriving at United late after the Euros has helped. Pre-season at a new club is key and I would have turned up the minute I signed. If it meant no holiday, then no holiday.

'Sancho didn't play every minute of Euro 2020 so it was surprising he started training later than other England players and therefore wasn't ready to start the first Premier League game.

'It feels like he has been playing catch-up since. In his defence, he is young and when you go to a club like United you need help and guidance.

'He's got a good role model in Rashford in how to deal with things. Rashford had been out for a while with his shoulder injury but his performances in the last week were full of intensity, and intent.

'He was saying to the manager, ''If I'm fit, you've got to play me''. Sancho may have a different personality but he's somehow got to incorporate a bit more of that ''I'll show you'' into his game and start to impose himself.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10132721/Sky-Germany-taunt-Jadon-Sanchos-torrid-start-Manchester-United-James-Bond-themed-graphic.html
Old 30-10-2021, 02:17 AM   #98
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sebenarnya Sancho ini pemain bagus lho tapi sayang kontribusinya sejauh ini belum terlalu optimal bagi United. Semoga saja bisa segera menunjukkan kemampuan terbaiknya
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 10:05 AM   #99
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Jadon Sancho will be 'worried' about his role within the Manchester United squad as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's change in tactics could see him play less and end up like Donny van de Beek, says Paul Robinson

* Robinson says Sancho will be 'worried' about his role within the United squad
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer changed his tactics on Saturday afternoon against Spurs
* The Norwegian manager deployed a 3-5-2 formation to see United win the game
* Robinson says Sancho will be ‘in trouble’ if he continues to play five at the back
* The former goalkeeper says Sancho's not going to play very often if it’s the case'

Paul Robinson believes Jadon Sancho will be 'worried' about his role within the Manchester United squad after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's change in tactics on Saturday afternoon.

The Norwegian manager deployed a 3-5-2 formation during Manchester United's 3-0 win over Spurs at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium on Saturday.

However, Robinson says Sancho will be ‘in trouble’ if Solskjaer continues to play five at the back as 'he's not going to play very often if it’s the case'.

Speaking to Football Insider, the former England goalkeeper said: ‘Ole Gunnar Solskjaer played it very well against Spurs.

‘They overran the midfield. The problem is, Jadon Sancho does not fit into that system.

‘I cannot see Ole playing that system every week though. It was a tactical switch-up that they had clearly worked on in the week. They stumbled on a result and a performance.

‘But if they stick with that system then Sancho is in trouble. Where would he play? He’s not going to play very often if it’s the case.

‘I don’t think Manchester United will play that system every week but I’m sure Sancho is worried they will.'

Sancho joined the Old Trafford club in a £73million move from Dortmund in the summer, after the two clubs failed to agree a fee in the summer of 2020.

However, the England international has struggled to make an impact in the Premier League - having not yet scored or assisted for Manchester United in 11 appearances.

Paul Robinson believes Jadon Sancho will be 'worried' about his role within the Manchester United squad after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's change in tactics on Saturday afternoon. The Norwegian manager deployed a 3-5-2 formation against Spurs at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium on Saturday. As a result, the Red Devils won the game 3-0. However, Robinson says Sancho will be ‘in trouble’ if Solskjaer continues to play five at the back as 'he's not going to play very often if it’s the case'. Manchester United legend Gary Neville has also voiced his concern over Sancho's future at the club. He worries Sancho could face the same fate as Donny van de Beek

Manchester United legend Gary Neville has also voiced his concern over Sancho's future at the club.

He worries Sancho could face the same fate as out of favour midfielder Donny van de Beek.

Neville said: ‘I can’t help thinking about Van de Beek. Who has put their name on him? Who’s sponsoring that at Manchester United, that £40 million that’s been spent on that kid who’s been sat in the stand and not kicked a football for nearly 18 months?

‘Sancho, if he’s not careful, is going to end up exactly the same.

‘He’s played in some pretty appalling performances in the last few [weeks], not him… I mean team performances.

‘He’s come into a club that’s looked completely disjointed in terms of their football. He’s played in a far better team and unit at Dortmund

‘He’s come in here and probably thinking, “what the hell am I in here? What is this?”.

‘There’s no organisation, there’s no structure, the defensive work rate is poor.

‘He’s actually the only player, when you look at the defensive running stats of Manchester United’s front players, that’s got anywhere near… I think he’s fifth or sixth out of the top four clubs front players, he was in the top 10. So he’s actually put a shift in.

‘But he must be sat on that bench today thinking, “what am I doing?”, now he’s thinking, “where do I play in that system?”.

‘Because I don’t see him in a three in midfield, and I don’t see him in a two up front, so he’s probably thinking, “where is my career at Manchester United?”

‘And Van de Beek’s thinking the same. Today has been a good day but it does cause problems elsewhere.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10158043/Paul-Robinson-insists-Jadon-Sancho-worried-role-United-squad.html
akankah Sancho bernasib sama dengan VDB?
Old 05-11-2021, 09:44 AM   #100
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Maybe he has more money but he has less games': Jadon Sancho made a 'MISTAKE' leaving Borussia Dortmund for Manchester United, insists Lothar Matthaus, as £75m winger is axed from England squad

* Jadon Sancho has been dropped from England's squad by Gareth Southgate
* The winger joined Manchester United in a £75m deal from Dortmund in July
* Sancho has started just five of 11 matches for United and is yet to score
* Germany legend Lothar Matthaus says Sancho will be regretting his move

Jadon Sancho has been told he made a 'mistake' joining Manchester United in the summer on the day he was dropped from Gareth Southgate's England squad over a lack of game-time.

Sancho, 21, looked set to be the next Old Trafford superstar when he swapped Borussia Dortmund for United in a £75m deal in July, but that move was soon eclipsed by Cristiano Ronaldo's return and the winger has found it hard to break his way into Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's team, even as they have struggled for form.

Sancho suffered another setback on Thursday as he was overlooked for England manager Gareth Southgate's squad, and Germany legend Lothar Matthaus believes the youngster will be regretting his summer switch now.

Speaking to Sky Sports, Matthaus said: 'You see the players who are playing in Man United. You have Rashford, you have Ronaldo... this means you have two from three and then you have another four players who can play in the third position and one of these three or four players is Sancho.

'I don't know how he is training at Man United, he has to work very hard to make this step in the first 11 and now he's far away from the first 11.'

Asked if Sancho might be thinking that moving to United from Dortmund was a mistakes, Matthaus responded emphatically: 'When I see how many minutes he was playing this season or which games he was playing then I think it was a mistake. Maybe he has more money but he has less games.'

Jadon Sancho has struggled for game-time under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer since his £75m move. Lothar Matthaus thinks that Sancho will be regretting his choice to join United in the summer

Sancho spent four years at Dortmund after arriving from United's rivals Manchester City. He scored 50 goals in 137 games in Germany, twice being named in the Bundesliga team of the year and becoming a regular in England squads.

He made three appearances at Euro 2020, including starting the quarter-final win over Ukraine, but missed a penalty in the shootout defeat by Italy in the final. The south Londoner has started just five times in 11 appearances for United and is yet to score for the club.

Matthaus, 60, is a former Ballon d'Or winner who won the World Cup and European Championship with Germany and West Germany, for whom he amassed a combined total of 150 caps. He won seven Bundesliga titles across two spells with Bayern Munich, while also won Serie A with Inter Milan.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10165801/Jadon-Sancho-MISTAKE-leaving-Dortmund-Manchester-United-insists-Lothar-Matthaus.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 11
Andi Istiabudi, bbobbyitta5057, dhodoadrian, h-ANG, irfi_1, richoeka, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku