United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 04-01-2014, 07:44 PM   #1
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Joe Rothwell

Joe bersama Ben Pearson adalah bintang U19 & U18, boleh dibilang mereka berdua adalah Carrick- Fletcher-nya coach Nicky Butt & Paul McGuinness.

Rothwell discusses progress

Young midfielder Joe Rothwell discussed his progress at the club in an exclusive interview with Inside United...

When did you sign for United?
I was six when I joined so I haven’t really known anything else.

Have you always been a central midfielder?
No. In my younger days, I was a winger. I was always very small for my age so I was a wide player and it was only when I went up to the Under-15s or Under-16s that I moved inside.

Under-19 coach Nicky Butt mentioned he’d like to see you score more goals. Is it something you’re aware of?
That’s one of my aims this year. I want to add more goals. I’ve not played many games over the last couple of years due to injury and illness so hopefully I can chip in with a few more goals.

You have enjoyed a good partnership with Ben Pearson in the engine room. Do you get on well off the field?
We live about 10 minutes away from each other. I’ve known him since we were little and playing local football. So we have always known each other and get on well. I think it shows and rubs off on the pitch.

Paul McGuinness has explained how he teaches the club’s history to all the youth-teamers. Has this stuck with you?
All the way through, you get different bits put into your head every year so it’s all there. Especially when the FA Youth Cup comes around, Paul really gets into it and gives you a presentation about the badge on the blazer and things like that. Unfortunately, I only played one Youth Cup game – at Chelsea – as I was injured last year.

What was the reason for your lengthy absence?
In my first Under-18 year, it was a long-term injury that kept me out for five or six months. Last year, I had a bit of both injury and illness. I found it hard in my first year but had learned how to cope a little bit better by the second year. I’d never been injured like that before – I’d had injuries but nothing like as major as the one I had. I did find it quite difficult. The club put me on shutdown for three months so I couldn’t come in. I just sat at home, not really doing anything. It killed me. It wasn’t good.

Was there a lot of work required to get back to full fitness?
It was hard just to watch the lads and see them train as well as I’d just go to the gym and slug it out in there. It’s not a nice place to be. However, I think it has helped me. Obviously, I still do the gym work now but, in a weird way, it was good that I was injured because it made me get a bit more physical and stronger, which I needed.

Is that the case as you move up the levels and find the games more physical?
Yes, especially when I play for the Under-21s against some first-team lads. I have really got to try to compete but it has helped me.

Although the UEFA Youth League took up a lot of focus, is your main aim to break into the Under-21 side on a regular basis?
Yes, that’s obviously what I am trying to do – push to get in Warren Joyce's team and cement a place in that. It’s a bit of an unusual league this year. If we didn’t have the Under-19 league, I wouldn’t be playing many games at all so that has helped.

You have been a regular for England at youth level. How have you found that experience?
I was away recently with the Under-19s. I’d been with the younger ones all the way through, apart from last year, when I was injured and missed out on the Under-18s. You know the other lads as you play against them throughout the age groups. It is a little bit different when we come together but we try to blend and play the way they ask. England are certainly quite good at the youth levels.

Are you a United fan?
I’ve always supported United. I’m from Failsworth, on the outskirts of Oldham, but tell everybody I’m from Manchester!

Are there any first-teamers you particularly admire or strive to emulate?
Mainly ones like Michael Carrick. When Scholesy was there too. It’s obviously good that we’ve got him and Nicky Butt together coaching the Under-19s. I’m always getting the advice of those two and they try to help me as much as they can. It’s good that they are always there if I ever I need to talk and ask any questions. They will always give you an answer.

If you can break into the United first team, you would be the third Rothwell to represent the club after Charles and Herbert many, many moons ago. They are not distant relations are they?
I didn’t even know that! All the time I’ve been here yet I never knew there was another Rothwell. I guess they may be related but I didn’t know that.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Exclusive-Interviews/2013/Dec/joe-rothwell-exclusive-interview-inside-united.aspx?pageNo=3

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 11:04 PM   #2
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Default Joe Rothwell

Another Mancunian boy. (Orang asli Manchester, kelahiran di Manchester)

JOE ROTHWELL
  • Birthdate: 11 Jan 1995
    Birthplace: Manchester
    Position: Midfielder
    Reserve Appearances:
    Reserve Goals scored:
    Joined United: 01 Jul 2001
    United Debut:
    International: England U16, U17

A cultured midfielder who lives to drive forward and set up attacks.

The local lad from Manchester first linked up with United at the age of six and has worked his way through the ranks in impressive fashion, captaining the side on occasion.

After a wonderful start to the 2011/2012 campaign, he was hit by injury but returned to become an influence towards the end of the FA Youth Cup run to the semi-finals. Combining well with fellow England Youth international Ben Pearson, he was able to show plenty of promise.

One goal during the Aegon Future Cup in Amsterdam illustrated his ability to start and finish moves and he ended up with three goals in 13 starts. However, injury hampered his progress last season as he only made nine starts with one further appearance as a substitute.

Still showing his style and ability to run games from midfield, he was handed professional terms in the summer and will be keen to retain full fitness and make up for lost time. The signs were positive as he forced his way into Warren Joyce's Under-21 plans and performed well in the UEFA Youth League, scoring in the win away to Real Sociedad.

Rothwell also earned a call-up to the England Under-19 squad in November.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And-Staff/Reserves/Joe-Rothwell.aspx?pageNo=2

Last edited by troy andreas; 26-02-2014 at 11:31 PM..
Old 26-02-2014, 11:28 PM   #3
troy andreas

Default Re: Joe Rothwell

vs Arsenal U21

vs Blackburn rovers U21

vs Sunderland U21. ini makin mirip Iniesta euy gaya mainnya!

Old 02-04-2014, 09:20 PM   #4
troy andreas

Selamat Joe!

Old 18-05-2014, 05:52 PM   #5
troy andreas

Fletcher impressed by Joe

Darren Fletcher admits Joe Rothwell has surprised him with his progress at Manchester United and believes the 19-year-old will be a late bloomer.

The local lad was unlucky to be ruled out of the Under-21 league final against Chelsea at Old Trafford this week through injury, having formed a superb central-midfield partnership with pal Ben Pearson.

"It's unfortunate Joe missed out because he's got great energy and has been the one that's really surprised me in the Under-21s this season," explained Fletcher to MUTV.

"He's improved all year and, by coming up against him in training, I know how much quality he has got. Once he develops physically, I think we're going to have a good player on our hands."

United's Jesse Lingard recently revealed how Sir Alex Ferguson told him to be patient, with the young forward stating: "He sat down with me and my dad when he was manager and said that I'd probably be ready for the first team at 22." Fletcher feels a long-term policy will also be adopted with Rothwell.

"Joe's a little bit like Jesse Lingard," said Fletcher. "I know the [former] manager spoke about him and said we might not see the best of Jesse in the first team until maybe his early 20s. I think we've got the same situation with Joe."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/May/darren-fletcher-thinks-joe-rothwell-has-surprised-him.aspx

Old 14-10-2015, 12:25 AM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

ROTHWELL RECALLED FROM LOAN AT BARNSLEY

Manchester United have recalled midfielder Joe Rothwell from his loan spell at Barnsley.

The 20-year-old has been suffering from tonsillitis and has, subsequently, returned to the Aon Training Complex.

Rothwell made six appearances in total for the Tykes and was an unused substitute in Saturday's 2-1 home defeat to Crewe Alexandra.

Barnsley have thanked Rothwell for his services and wished him a speedy recovery.

Fellow United midfield man Ben Pearson, who was named the club's Man of the Match last weekend, will remain at the League One outfit.

Source : http://www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 01:49 AM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga kelak bisa tampil reguler di tim utama United

INTRODUCING JOE ROTHWELL

A cultured midfielder who lives to drive forward and set up attacks, he has plenty of admirers within the club and beyond.

The local lad from Manchester first linked up with United at the age of six and has worked his way through the ranks in impressive fashion, captaining the Under-18 side on occasion.

After a wonderful start to the 2011/2012 campaign, he was hit by injury but returned to become an influence towards the end of the FA Youth Cup run to the semi-finals. Combining well with fellow England Youth international Ben Pearson, he was able to show plenty of promise.

One goal during the Aegon Future Cup in Amsterdam illustrated his ability to start and finish moves and he ended up with three goals in 13 starts. However, injury hampered his progress that season as he only made nine starts with one further appearance as a substitute.

Still showing his style and ability to run games from midfield, he was handed professional terms in the summer of 2013 and was keen to retain full fitness and make up for lost time. The signs were positive as he forced his way into Warren Joyce's Under-21 plans and performed well in the UEFA Youth League, scoring in the win away to Real Sociedad, and adapting to the nuances of European football.

Rothwell also earned a call-up to the England Under-19 squad in November and nailed down a regular place in United's Under-21s as the campaign progressed. Some assured performances

As he competed to hold down a place in the Under-21 side at the start of the season, he was handed an England Under-20 call-up in October when club colleague Josh Harrop was forced to withdraw through injury. Ultimately making 15 appearances and scoring a creditable five goals, he produced some moments of real quality and linked up particularly well with some of the senior stars when they dropped down to Reserves level.

A clever operator who has earned praise from Luke Shaw, a former-team mate at England youth level, after training with the first team, he learned plenty about the game during a short loan spell with Championship strugglers Blackpool. Re-emerging with added resolve, he struck twice in the 4-1 win at Fulham, matching Robin van Persie's tally in the Craven Cottage encounter.

A loan switch to Barnsley was sealed in July as he linked up again with pal Pearson at the League One club but, following a bout of tonsillitis, he was recalled by United in mid-October.

It took some time for him to regain full fitness but he has emerged as a key figure again in the Under-21s, scoring the winner in the home derby against Manchester City.

"I had my tonsils taken out and it really set me back three or four months because I lost a lot of weight," he said. "I had to build myself back up again and it was literally like having a mini pre-season all over again.

"I only have a slight build anyway and it takes a few weeks to put the weight back on again.

matches, I'll be back up to 100 per cent."

He was rewarded with a first call-up to the senior squad for the Barclays Premier League clash with Watford on 2 March.

http://www.manutd.com
Old 06-03-2016, 11:54 PM   #8
Andi Istiabudi
manager

ROTHWELL HOPING FOR CHANGE OF LUCK

Joe Rothwell has spoken positively about his chances of breaking into the Manchester United first team before the end of the season and putting a difficult period behind him.

Rothwell was recalled from his loan spell at Barnsley earlier in the season after falling ill and, as a result, the midfielder lost a lot of weight and had to undergo an operation to remove his tonsils.

He appeared on the bench for the first time for the Reds on Wednesday in the victory over Watford after impressing Louis van Gaal with his work for the Under-21 side.

"It’s been another mini pre-season for me, just building myself back up, and now it’s all worked out nicely and I’m back on the pitch playing again now," the 21-year-old told MUTV.

"The plan for me now is to kick on and play as many minutes as I can and hopefully push into the first team.

"I’ve had a little bit of bad luck in the past but hopefully my luck will change now.

"Looking at a few of the young lads who have come through this year, it makes you open your eyes and think: ‘That’s what I want to be doing’."

http://www.manutd.com/
Old 12-07-2016, 07:21 PM   #9
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

JOE ROTHWELL HEADS TO OXFORD

Manchester United midfielder Joe Rothwell has clinched a move to Oxford United.

The League One outfit, managed by former Reds player Michael Appleton, agreed a two-year deal with the 21-year-old, who came through the ranks at Old Trafford.

Rothwell had loan spells at Blackpool and Barnsley during his time at United and, despite being disrupted by injury and illness last term, he was promoted to the substitutes' bench for the first-team game against Watford in March.

He made nine appearances for Warren Joyce's Under-21 champions in 2015/16 and scored a key winning goal in the Manchester derby at that level in February.

Everybody at United would like to wish Joe the very best of luck for the future.

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Jul/joe-rothwell-joins-oxford-united-from-manchester-united.aspx
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 35
alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, asririzky, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, chincarito, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, franky winata, fredrian.seven, HMzqLWaylr, irhamutd, jifortin, Lang25, MichaelMU, mygalzbiatch, oldark, paiman, penk22_, Rean, Red Stain, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, tumpal_oneunited, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, Vanz Wazza, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku