United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 27-02-2018, 09:59 PM   #1
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Ethan Hamilton

Quote:
Scottish youngster who joined United when turning 16 after playing for Hutchison Vale, a local boys club the Reds have dealt with before as Darren Fletcher represented the Edinburgh-based youth team.

A regular visitor to the Aon Training Complex, he made a positive impression on the coaching staff with his powerful running in midfield. Paul McGuinness handed him plenty of outings in 2014/15, six as a starter, and he notched his first goal at Under-18 level in the 5-2 victory over Manchester City.

His favoured role is probably on the left of centre in midfield but he did show promise as a wing-back when McGuinness opted for a three-man defence. He can clearly play at full-back but showed real potential in the middle as the 2015/16 season wore on and he scored in consecutive games in November, against Newcastle United and Derby County.

Unfortunately, he was ruled out due to injury and failed to play a single game after the turn of the year. Still, he ended with a useful tally of three goals in 10 games and used it as a platform to really push on in 2016/17.

After captaining the Under-18s, he was fast-tracked into the Reserves squad - setting up Josh Harrop's winner against Villarreal in the Premier League

Last edited by Riskur; 27-02-2018 at 10:02 PM..
Riskur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2018, 10:01 PM   #2
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Re: Ethan Hamilton

HAMILTON BOOSTED BY FIRST-TEAM EXPERIENCE

Ethan Hamilton is on cloud nine after his first senior call-up for Manchester United, but the midfielder is now fully focused on the Under-23s' Premier League International Cup tie with Villarreal.

Having won the qualifying group in some style, Hamilton and his team-mates have another chance to put Premier League 2 life to one side by concentrating on the knock-out clash with the Spanish visitors at Leigh Sports Village tonight (Tuesday 27 February, 19:00 GMT, live on MUTV).

Hamilton was on the bench for United's Emirates FA Cup win at Huddersfield Town, replacing Paul Pogba when the Frenchman was ruled out through illness, and he admits the news came out of the blue.

"It was amazing," Ethan told MUTV, during an interview at the Aon Training Complex this week. "I got called up on the morning of the game. I was reporting to training anyway because we played Chelsea on the Friday night, so to then get the call was amazing and I was delighted.

"It came about that quickly. I imagine if it had been the night before, I wouldn't have been able to sleep but it came so quickly it was quite amazing the way it all happened. Having my name on the back of the shirt when I went into the changing room, I was a bit stunned - especially with it being next to all the amazing players. But you've got to believe you can get there and push on from there.

"It was good to have Angel [Gomes] there as well, but all the first-team lads made me feel welcome, which was good. There were certain things to pick up on, like the way they prepared mentally before the game and around the changing room with the focus on the game. It was good to see all the experience the players have gathered throughout the years, and just watch and analyse what they're doing.

"Scott [McTominay] has been flying and doing really well. I speak to him and I'm really pleased for him. It gives us all a pathway to get into the side and it's great for the club. He speaks to us and is good to us, is Scotty, especially when I went into the first-team squad the other day. He helped me a lot, knowing what happened, and he gives us a good insight as well into what the first team is like."

It's all about Ricky Sbragia's Reserves side now for Hamilton, as the Scottish midfielder will be out to repeat his winning goal against Athletic Club in the group stages of the International Cup. The Leigh Sports Village clash with Villarreal is the reward for topping the pool and represents a good opportunity to pick up a morale-boosting victory.

"We were quite disappointed with the way we played against Chelsea," Ethan continued, recalling the young Reds' recent 4-0 defeat in Premier League 2.

"We've been flying in the International Cup though. It gives us a break from the normal league routine and enables us to play teams with different nationalities. The Villarreal match might be quite similar, in terms of the type of football, to the Athletic Club game so we need to adapt to that again. We're looking to try to get the result and then push on further in the competition."

Old 28-02-2018, 05:28 AM   #3
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Salah satu aksi Ethan Hamilton ketika mencetak gol bagi United U-18

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 12:47 AM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

HAMILTON SIGNS NEW DEAL WITH UNITED

Ethan Hamilton has become the latest member of the Manchester United Under-23s squad to sign a new contract with the club.

The Scottish midfielder has been an integral member of Ricky Sbragia's side, after playing for the Reserves coach at international level.

A hard-working individual who was shortlisted for the Denzil Haroun Player of the Year award, he was rewarded for his form with a place on the first-team bench for last season's Emirates FA Cup victory at Huddersfield Town.

Hamilton contributed goals in the Premier League International Cup and UEFA Youth League in 2017/18, but his game is usually about winning the ball in the middle of the park and using his strength and stamina to good effect.

After having the taste of life with Jose Mourinho's squad, he will be hoping to impress now he is back in training ahead of the new campaign.

'UNITED HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY CLUB'

Hamilton has joined Callum Whelan and Zak Dearnley in committing his future to the Reds this week and expressed his delight in putting pen to paper.

“Manchester United has always been my club so I’m delighted to be staying and extending my journey here,” Ethan told ManUtd.com. “I know it’s a cliché but I just need to really knuckle down and train hard.

”You never know who is watching any training session, so my motto is show people what you can do and try to impress the coaches and manager every day. United is renowned for giving young players a chance to play in the first team if you are good enough, no matter what your age, and that’s my dream.“

www.manutd.com
Old 11-01-2019, 10:34 PM   #5
Andi Istiabudi
manager

UNITED PROSPECT HAMILTON GOES OUT ON LOAN

Manchester United prospect Ethan Hamilton has agreed to spend the rest of the 2018/19 season on loan at Rochdale.

The 20-year-old midfielder will link up with manager Keith Hill at the Crown Oil Arena in League One, hoping to gain invaluable experience in the senior ranks after impressing at youth level in recent seasons.

Hamilton is yet to make a competitive first-team appearance for United, but he was named on the bench for last season’s Emirates FA Cup win against Huddersfield Town and later took part in the pre-season tour of America alongside several of his team-mates from the club's Academy.

Ethan was nominated for the prestigious Denzil Haroun Reserve Team Player of the Year award last season and notably signed his first professional contract at Old Trafford back in July, when the lifelong United fan spoke passionately about his desire to progress.

It remains to be seen if Hamilton will be available for Rochdale’s League One match against Peterborough United at the ABAX Stadium on Saturday. If not, a debut could arrive when Fleetwood Town visit the Crown Oil Arena the following weekend.

Good luck to Ethan for his loan spell at Rochdale.

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 5
Andi Istiabudi, h-ANG, rio vander vidic, Riskur, zudomiriku