United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 26-08-2022, 09:33 AM   #11
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Carlos Henrique Casimiro (Casemiro)

'It's the biggest club in England... I want to get going NOW!': £70m Casemiro uses his first Man United interview to declare he's raring to go right away - and talk up his 'important' relationship with Fred

* Casemiro has declared himself ready to play at new club Manchester United
* The Brazilian gives his first interview after a £70million move from Real Madrid
* He discussed joining former team-mates Raphael Varane and Cristiano Ronaldo
* But it was his national team midfielder partner Fred that Casemiro praised most

New Manchester United signing Casemiro has declared himself ready to jump straight into the action for his new club having arrived from Real Madrid earlier this week.

In an interview with the Red Devils, the Brazilian midfielder revealed he is raring to go at United and revealed he spoke to national team-mate Fred before signing for the Premier League giants.

The 30-year-old was paraded in front of the Old Trafford faithful ahead of Monday night's shock 2-1 victory against arch-rivals Liverpool after United agreed a £70m deal with Los Blancos.

Brazilian midfielder Casemiro has given his first interview as a Manchester United player. Casemiro could make his debut for his new club during United's clash with Southampton

The five-time Champions League winner said: 'I'm absolutely delighted. I feel like I'm 20 or 18 years of age, I'm raring to go, I'm excited to be amongst my teammates, playing in the stadium and I think that it's just huge excitement and I'm absolutely delighted.

'I don't know whether many people know this but I played in a competition here when I was 15, when I was at São Paulo, and you have that film that runs through your mind that 15 years later you come back here to play for Manchester United and not in your wildest dreams would you imagine yourself playing here.

'Obviously when I played in that Nike Cup I would have liked to come here and now that I'm here again I'm the happiest man alive and I can't wait to produce on the pitch and help out my teammates and to help Manchester United to win games and to go on to win trophies.

'Well, it's the biggest club in England. It's the club with the most amount of titles. So, I'm really happy and just can't wait to get going.'

Casemiro spoke of his excitement at playing for his new club. He claimed it was his ambition to win trophies at United - who are the 'biggest club in England'

Having spent nine seasons in the Spanish capital, Casemiro expressed his excitement at the prospect of linking up with two of his decorated former team-mates.

At Old Trafford the Brazilian will rejoin fellow former Madrid stars Raphael Varane, who joined last summer, and Cristiano Ronaldo, who also returned to the club last year following a spell at Juventus.

But it was the perennially under-fire Fred who Casemiro handed the most praise, as he prepares to reunite with his partner in the middle of the park for the Brazilian national side.

He revealed that he actually played at Old Trafford 15 years ago in the Nike Cup

After his unveiling at Old Trafford the £70million man received rampant applause

The 30-year-old said: 'He's a great player and that's why he plays for Manchester United and for the Brazilian national team, which is difficult to get into. So, I have a special relationship with him and of course he's a great player.

'I think he's a player that has good movement. He's very mobile, passes the ball well, he has a good shot on him, he can play with both feet, left or right, he can pass the ball well with either foot. He's a great player.

'I think he'll help me a lot at the club and without doubt it's important for me to have another Brazilian here, too.

'He [Raphael Varane] tells me he's happy. His family is very happy here in Manchester and I feel Manchester United have a great centre-back in him and, as we know, Cristiano is up there as one of the best players in the history of football and I think he'll keep achieving things.'

United seemingly turned to Casemiro after being rebuffed in their attempts to sign Barcelona's Frenkie de Jong and Adrien Rabiot from Juventus - although the club insist the Brazilian star has always been a long-term target.

'From the very first moment the Manchester United directors have been great with me and that's what I needed,' Casemiro said.

'They showed me a lot of affection and I want to show, as soon as possible, in training in games… Because of this affection they've shown towards me, by signing me… that's why I want to get going now. I can't wait to start.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11145009/Casemiro-uses-Man-United-interview-declare-hes-raring-right-away.html
Old 26-08-2022, 10:00 AM   #12
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Old 26-08-2022, 10:56 PM   #13
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

CASEMIRO EXCITED FOR HIS UNITED DEBUT

New Manchester United signing Casemiro is available for our trip to Southampton on Saturday, and the Brazilian can't wait to make his Reds debut.

United travel to the south coast looking to maintain momentum, after beating Liverpool at Old Trafford on Monday night, as Casemiro watched on.

The Brazilian enforcer could make his Reds bow against the Saints after training with his new team-mates for the first time at Carrington on Thursday.

Ahead of Saturday's lunchtime kick-off, Casemiro shared his eagerness to play for United in the "great league that is the Premier League", and looks to be thrilled at the prospect of pulling on the shirt for the first time.

“I'm looking like a 20-year-old boy, wanting so badly to play for Manchester,” the 30-year-old told ESPN Brazil.

“My work will not change. Just changing clubs, after so much time at Real, makes my stomach flutter. But it's what I said, the illusion of being here, the will, the happiness. I don't know how to express it very well, of all the words, I think illusion is what can describe the feeling of being here.

“The feeling of being in a big club and being able to play in a big league like the Premier League is very good and very important.

“My style of play, everyone knows, I don't have to repeat it over and over again. But, as I've said, I want to help my team-mates, I want to help Manchester, the coaching staff. If I have to act in another role, I have no problem, I'm more of a soldier. Everyone knows my quality. Everyone knows my great success for being here, everyone knows me, I'm here to help."

Casemiro’s record in his previous debuts bodes well for United’s trip to St Mary’s.

The Brazilian's maiden appearance in La Liga was a 3-1 win for Real Madrid against Real Betis and he also tasted victory during his Liga NOS bow for Porto in 2014, helping defeat Maritimo 2-0.

Following the announcement of the South American as our new no.18, fans will no doubt be eager to see him feature this weekend. Casemiro certainly can't wait - we'll just have to see if he is in the XI come matchday.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2022, 09:53 AM   #14
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

CASEMIRO ALREADY FEELING AT HOME

Casemiro has quickly adapted to life at Manchester United, following his move from Real Madrid during the transfer window.

The Brazilian was one of Erik ten Hag's summer signings and, after making his debut in the win at Southampton in late August, his first start came in last Thursday's Europa League tie with Real Sociedad at Old Trafford.

Although it is still early days in terms of his career in the red shirt, the much-decorated midfielder has wasted little time in integrating with the staff and his new team-mates and is likely to be involved when the Reds meet Sheriff Tiraspol in our final fixture before the international break.

When we asked how he is finding life in England, Casemiro replied: "It's great, really good, a really friendly club where I feel comfortable.

"I've been made to feel comfortable here from the first day. I'm really happy with my team-mates, they're always helping me.

"The coaching team always explaining things clearly to me, I'm doing really well and am very happy."

We've seen pictures of Antony out and about in Manchester, and Casemiro has welcomed his fellow countryman and is just as keen to explore the city, when opportunities arise.

"I think it's really important to have such a quality player here [as Antony] with us," he explained. "I knew him from the national team already.

"He'd played with us in Brazil, it's always important to have players of Antony's level. Not just him, we have a lot of top-quality players.

"On the city, people tell me a lot about it, like where the best restaurants are. I'm someone who likes to stay at home and relax with my family, I'm doing really well and am very happy to be here."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 09:32 AM   #15
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Rio Ferdinand says Casemiro will feel 'disrespected' by Erik ten Hag after being benched for the Manchester derby - and claims the £70m star 'hasn't been given a fair crack of the whip' since joining from Real Madrid

* Erik ten Hag chose to leave Casemiro on the bench from the start of the game
* Rio Ferdinand said the player did not come to Manchester United to play in cups
* Former defender joins growing list of former players to criticise Ten Hag

Rio Ferdinand has suggested Casemiro will feel 'disrespected' over his non-selection from the start in Manchester United's defeat Manchester City.

Casemiro watched on as his team-mates fell to a 4-0 deficit by half-time, with City's four-pronged attack of Jack Grealish, Phil Foden, Kevin De Bruyne and Erling Haaland running rampant.

The Brazilian was eventually introduced for Scott McTominay on the hour mark, but by that point his opportunity to greatly influence the game had long since passed.

Speaking the day after United's chastening defeat that appeared to further evidence the chasm between the two clubs, Ferdinand said he would be 'surprised' if United's £70m summer acquisition was not feeling 'disrespected' at his current non-selection in the Premier League, with Erik ten Hag so far having preferred McTominay.

Casemiro was a non-starter in the league once again as Manchester United fell to defeat

Ferdinand told his Vibe with Five show: ‘The geeze (sic) hasn’t been given a chance, he hasn’t been given a fair crack of the whip. He’s come in and played in a Europa League game against some dead team.

‘He ain’t been given a start in the team when he’s fit and ready, he’s regressed in terms of fitness, so he’s now worse off than when he came. He still had to get up to speed when he came from that league to this league,' he added.

Rio Ferdinand suggested the Brazilian will be feeling a little 'disrespected' at his current plight. He was eventually introduced after an hour but had little chance to make an impact on the game

‘I wonder the impact it’s having on someone like him. Yes he’s experience and whatnot, but he must be sitting there thinking, "wow, I’m happy to be here at Man United but I’m feeling a little bit disrespected here, given what I’ve done". I’d be surprised if he’s not feeling like that.

'He’s sitting there going, "I’ve won five Champions Leagues with this team (Real Madrid),"' he said.

‘I think we will [see Cristiano Ronaldo and Casemiro play], but I think it’s the context of what games they’re playing in – they could be playing midweek Europa game. That won’t sit well with them.'

Ferdinand went on to add that Ten Hag was now seeing the difficult 'sub-plots' of squad management, issues the former England defender said he did not have to deal with at Ajax.

‘These are the sub-plots to what Ten Hag has to deal with. This is what management is about, he’s got to manage that type of player, that type of ego, the pride that comes with these types of players,' he said.

'If you’re not playing, you’ll see a difference in the way they look at you now, and that’s what you’ve got to manage.

The two former Real Madrid team-mates, Casemiro and Cristiano Ronaldo, cut solemn figures on the bench as they watched their side fall to a 4-0 deficit at the break

‘He didn’t have those problems at Ajax with the players he had, he was very much in control, the master of the universe there. Here you’ve got big egos to deal with and this is the task when you come to a top club.’

Ferdinand went on to pour scorn on the idea that Casemiro was incompatible in midfield alongside Christian Eriksen and Bruno Fernandes, saying he had managed to play with two 'snails' in Toni Kroos and Luka Modric at Real Madrid.

‘I’ve heard people today say, "if he plays he needs legs around him, he can’t play with Eriksen and Bruno". This geezer played with two snails in [Luka] Modric and Toni Kroos – he just knows his way around a football pitch.'

Meanwhile, Ten Hag also faced criticism from Roy Keane over his 'disrespectful' treatment of Ronaldo in the defeat at City.

Keane told Sky Sports: 'I think Man United are showing disrespect to Ronaldo. I think he should have been let go before the [closing] of the window.

'Okay, you're the manager, you need options but you don't hold onto Ronaldo to sit on the bench. He's one of the greatest players ever.

'He's played him in one or two European games. It's just going to get uglier as the season goes on.

'If he's sitting on the bench for United, week in, week out it's just going to get uglier. I think United have shown nothing but disrespect to Ronaldo.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11275045/Rio-Ferdinand-says-Casemiro-feel-disrespected-Erik-ten-Hag-benched-again.html
Old 04-10-2022, 11:36 AM   #16
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Erik ten Hag's £70m Casemiro conundrum! The ex-Real Madrid man has played just 82 league minutes since he was unveiled as Man United marquee summer signing… he wasn't trusted to start against Man City, so did the boss REALLY want him?

* Manchester United were hammered 6-2 by rivals Man City on the weekend
* Casemiro watched his team-mates get thrashed form the bench on Sunday
* He was introduced at the hour mark, coming on to replace Scott McTominay
* The former Real Madrid midfielder was joined by striker Cristiano Ronaldo
* Sportsmail looks at why Casemiro has been warming the bench at United

Casemiro never would have pictured himself sitting on the bench next to Cristiano Ronaldo when Manchester United came knocking at his door during the summer transfer window.

The Red Devils were eager to reinforce their midfield line and spent £70million to secure the services of Casemiro - who won five Champions League titles during his time at Real Madrid.

Casemiro was hoping to hit the ground running once he arrived at Old Trafford, but it's safe to say he hasn't enjoyed the electric start he was hoping for. Instead, he has been warming the bench and making the occasion appearance.

Casemiro has not enjoyed the electric start he was hoping for at Manchester United

Fans are surprised by his sporadic usage and have called for Ten Hag to make the most of the 30-year-old's skill set following United's abysmal performance against City.

The Red Devils suffered a gut-wrenching 6-3 defeat at City in the Manchester derby on Sunday. Casemiro - who was introduced on the hour mark to replace Scott McTominay - was pictured looking less than impressed on the bench.

Erik ten Hag tried to justify not starting Casemiro during his post-match interview. He said the Brazilian needs to 'find himself' in the squad and that his selection is based off what is right for the team.

The United manager said: 'On the day we signed him, we started to win and it's about the team. The team is doing really well, it's not against Casemiro, it's for, in this case, Scott McTominay.

'He performed great in the team and then we get into a run, but I'm sure it will be important for us in the long and short-term. He will find himself in the team but it has to come in a natural way.'

As a result, fans have since questioned whether Ten Hag actually wanted Casemiro in the first place. Therefore, Sportsmail has taken a look at the situation following the 30-year-old's arrival in the summer.

Casemiro watched United vs City from the bench before being introduced at the hour mark

Did Erik ten Hag even want to sign Casemiro?

You start to wonder whether Erik ten Hag ever actually wanted Casemiro. It's common knowledge that United were in the market for a midfielder but Casemiro was never their top priority.

United wanted to sign Barcelona midfielder Frenkie de Jong but failed to secure his services. As a result, they turned their attention to Juventus midfielder Manuel Locatelli.

However, United quickly realised Locatelli was an unrealistic target and began pursuing Adrien Rabiot instead. United had reportedly agreed a fee of around £15million to sign Rabiot but pulled out of a deal soon after due to his 'wage demands'.

As a result, United identified Casemiro as an alternative option. Their pursuit of the 30-year-old ended up being successful and he arrived at the Manchester-based club for £70m.

Therefore, it raises the question as to whether Ten Hag ever really wanted Casemiro. The Brazilian was so far down the United pecking order when it came to signing a new midfielder that it could be a case of panic purchasing.

The Glazer's have previously come under fire for buying players for commercial reasons rather than football. For example, many felt the purchase of Ronaldo was economically beneficial for the club but not beneficial for the team.

How does Casemiro compare to his United team-mates?

Casemiro has found himself warming the bench more often than not for United. He has slipped down the pecking order under Ten Hag despite only arriving at the club during the summer transfer window.

Ten Hag is selecting the likes of Scott McTominay, Christian Eriksen and Fred ahead of the 30-year-old midfielder who has won five Champions League trophies during his storied career.

So, how does Casemiro compare? Statistically, the former Real Madrid midfielder was outperforming his United team-mates in several areas last season.

He completed more successful dribbles per 90 minutes than Fred, Bruno Fernandes and Eriksen (who was playing for Brentford).

Ten Hag is selecting the likes of Scott McTominay, Christian Eriksen and Fred ahead of the 30-year-old midfielder who has won five Champions League trophies during his storied career

Additionally, Casemiro had a higher pass completion rate than every single one of United's midfielders and executed more tackles than Eriksen, Fred, Fernandes and McTominay.

However, he was pipped to the post when it came to chances created, minutes per goal or assist and successful dribbles per 90 minutes.

Looking at the current campaign, Casemiro has registered a 40 per cent success rate when it comes to tackling.

The likes off McTominay has registered a 79 per cent success rate and Fred has registered 71 per cent.

That being said, Casemiro is clearly out of match practice and could replicate his team-mates success if given more opportunities to play.

What are Casemiro's strengths?

United struggled to contain City during the Manchester derby. Pep Guardiola's side burst through the middle time and time again to expose United's weaknesses.

Casemiro is known for being a solid holding midfielder. He excelled in that role at Real Madrid and could excel at United if given the chance.

The 30-year-old is particularly good at breaking up opposition attacks - which is a skill United could benefit from.

Looking at Casemiro's stats for the last year prove how good he is defensively. He has attempted 3.21 tackles per game and won 2.2 on average.

He also made 2.78 clearances per game, 2.25 blocks per game and made around two interceptions per game.

In addition, the 30-year-old is dominant in the air. He has won 66 per cent of his aerial battles over the last year.

How is Casemiro performing on the international stage

Casemiro has been thriving on the international scene despite spending the majority of his time at United on the bench.

He provided a stunning 40-yard assist during Brazil's 5-1 win over Tunisia earlier this month.

Casemiro picked up the ball just over the halfway line and floated a glorious pass over the Tunisian defence.

His pass landed right onto the head of Raphinha - who managed to find the back of the net to score his second goal of the game.

The outstanding pass marked Casemiro's third assist for his country and came during his 65th international game for Brazil.

Casemiro excelled as a holding midfielder during his time at LaLiga side Real Madrid. Casemiro has been thriving on the international scene despite struggling at United

What are the pundits saying about Casemiro

Rio Ferdinand is less than impressed with Ten Hag's decision to bench Casemiro. Speaking on his FIVE YouTube channel after United's defeat by City, he said: 'Casemiro is another one, he's sitting there going, "I've won five Champions Leagues with this team".

'I've heard people today say, "if he plays he needs legs around him, he can't play with Eriksen and Bruno". This geezer played with two snails in Modric and Toni Kroos - he just knows his way around a football pitch.

'He is a fantastic defensive midfielder, one of, if not the best, in the world before he came to Man United.'

Some people felt Erik ten Hag's decision to start Scott McTominay over Casemiro was valid due to the 30-year-old's recent performances.

However, Ferdinand disagreed. The former United defender said: 'You can't say that. The geeze hasn't been given a chance, he hasn't been given a fair crack of the whip. He's come in and played in a Europa League game against some dead team.

'He ain't been given a start in the team when he's fit and ready, he's regressed in terms of fitness, so he's now worse off than when he came. He still had to get up to speed when he came from that league to this league.

'I wonder the impact it's having on someone like him. Yes he's experience and whatnot, but he must be sitting there thinking, 'wow, I'm happy to be here at Man United but I'm feeling a little bit disrespected here, given what I've done'. I'd be surprised if he's not feeling like that.

'I think we will [see Ronaldo and Casemiro play], but I think it's the context of what games they're playing in – they could be playing midweek Europa game. That won't sit well with them. They'd be sitting there going, "wow, I'm like the Rumbelows Cup player right now, the Carabao Cup player".

'These are the sub-plots to what Ten Hag has to deal with. This is what management is about, he's got to manage that type of player, that type of ego, the pride that comes with these types of players. If you're not playing, you'll see a difference in the way they look at you now, and that's what you've got to manage.

'He didn't have those problems at Ajax with the players he had, he was very much in control, the master of the universe there. Here you've got big egos to deal with and this is the task when you come to a top club.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11274295/Casemiro-wasnt-trusted-start-against-Man-City-did-Erik-ten-Hag-REALLY-want-him.html
Old 05-10-2022, 09:21 AM   #17
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I find this very stupid': Erik ten Hag is 'creating his own problem' at Man United by continuing to start Scott McTominay ahead of £70m summer signing Casemiro, insists Rafael van der Vaart

* Former Tottenham midfielder Rafael van der Vaart has blasted Erik ten Hag
* He says the Man United boss has developed a problem of his own making
* Ten Hag has been slow to use Casemiro since Brazilian arrived in the summer

Rafael van der Vaart has criticised Erik ten Hag for his reluctance to use Casemiro since the Brazilian's £70million arrival from Real Madrid at the end of the summer.

Casemiro was once again a substitute as Manchester United succumbed to a heavy defeat at the hands of their rivals Manchester City in the derby on Sunday.

Joining an ever-growing cast of former players to have criticised Ten Hag's team selection, Van der Vaart said his compatriot had created a rod for his own back in not throwing Casemiro in from the start.

'Ten Hag should have started playing Casemiro straight away,' Van Der Vaart told Dutch television station Ziggo Sport.

'McTominay starts performing and Man United start winning and then of course he can't put McTominay out of the team anymore. I find this very stupid from him because you are creating your own problem,' he added.

With United 4-0 down at half-time, Casemiro's opportunity to come on and greatly influence the game had long since passed.

Rafael van der Vaart criticised Erik ten Hag's use of Casemiro since he arrived in the summer. Casemiro once again started from the bench and though he was introduced with time to spare it was too little, too late for him to make a meaningful impact. Scott McTominay has been Ten Hag's first choice in the defensive midfield role

Eventually introduced on the hour mark for McTominay, United enjoyed a slight resurgence in the second half - winning it 3-2 - but any chance of laying a meaningful glove on Pep Guardiola's side had been extinguished through being 4-0 down at the break.

Rio Ferdinand on Monday critiqued Ten Hag's use of the Brazilian, saying that Casemiro could feel 'disrespected' by his so-far bit-part role at United.

'The geeze (sic) hasn't been given a chance, he hasn't been given a fair crack of the whip. He's come in and played in a Europa League game against some dead team,' he told Vibe with Five.

'He ain't been given a start in the team when he's fit and ready, he's regressed in terms of fitness, so he's now worse off than when he came. He still had to get up to speed when he came from that league to this league.

'I wonder the impact it's having on someone like him. Yes he's experience and whatnot, but he must be sitting there thinking, 'wow, I'm happy to be here at Man United but I'm feeling a little bit disrespected here, given what I've done'. I'd be surprised if he's not feeling like that.

'He's sitting there going, 'I've won five Champions Leagues with this team (Real Madrid),'' he said.

However, Ten Hag defended his decision not to introduce Casemiro, explaining: 'On the day we signed him, we started to win and it's about the team. The team is doing really well, it's not against Casemiro, it's for, in this case, Scott McTominay.

'He performed great in the team and then we get into a run, but I'm sure it will be important for us in the long and short-term. He will find himself in the team but it has to come in a natural way.'

Ten Hag will be aware of the growing list of pundits lining up to criticise his selection decisions.

Roy Keane, speaking on Sky Sports in the immediate aftermath of United's evisceration at the Etihad, said that the Dutch manager was 'disrespecting' Cristiano Ronaldo by not playing him.

'I think Man United are showing disrespect to Ronaldo. I think he should have been let go before the [closing] of the window,' the former United captain said.

'Okay, you're the manager, you need options but you don't hold onto Ronaldo to sit on the bench. He's one of the greatest players ever.

'He's played him in one or two European games. It's just going to get uglier as the season goes on.

'If he's sitting on the bench for United, week in, week out it's just going to get uglier. I think United have shown nothing but disrespect to Ronaldo.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11278167/Erik-ten-Hag-creating-problem-continuing-start-Scott-McTominay-ahead-Casemiro.html
jangankan van der Vaart, kami fans United aja masih bingung kenapa Casemiro masih belum jadi starter2 juga, trus ngapain dibeli coba?
Old 10-10-2022, 10:46 AM   #18
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'He is NOT ready for Premier League': Manchester United fans rage at Casemiro for giving the ball away after just FIVE minutes to see Everton take the lead in their clash at Goodison Park

* Manchester United fans have taken to social media to slam defender Casemiro
* He was dispossessed by Amadou Onana before Everton's goal on Sunday night
* The ball then worked its way to Alex Iwobi - who curled it into the top corner

Manchester United fans have taken to social media to criticise Casemiro for giving the ball away in the build-up to Everton's opening goal on Sunday evening.

Everton midfielder Amadou Onana dispossessed the former Real Madrid defender on the edge of United's box in the first five minutes of the game.

The ball then worked its way to Alex Iwobi - who curled the ball into the top corner of the net to give Frank Lampard's team the advantage.

United fans were furious with Casemiro - who was handed his first Premier League start under Erik ten Hag.

They took to social media to make their feelings known. One fan wrote: 'Casemiro absolutely dominated by Everton on that instance. Perhaps, he is NOT ready for Premier League, after all. #EVEMUN '.

Another fan added: 'How is Casemiro starting ahead of Scott McTominay. Laughable. He’s been so poor for us'.

Fans have taken to social media to criticise Casemiro for giving the ball away against Everton. The ball then worked its way to Alex Iwobi - who curled the ball into the top corner after 5mins

Others joked: 'Casemiro thought it's LaLiga and he will get away with it'. Another one added: 'Casemiro isn't ready'.

Another fan Tweeted: 'Real Madrid veteran Casemiro being bullied all over the Goodison pitch'.

Another supporter said: 'Casemiro isn't getting the Madrid protection is he? Had that ben in LaLiga the ref wouldve whistled before he hit the deck.'

One added: 'Poor from Casemiro can’t stroll around with the ball like that didn’t have many options tho to play the ball but still poor'.

While another supporter questioned: 'How much did they [Manchester United] pay for Casemiro again?'.

Thankfully for United, Antony managed to claw a goal back for United in the 15th minute of the game.

Nevertheless, Casemiro came underfire once again in the 43rd minute after missing a chance for United.

He headed the ball wide of the post after Marcus Rashford played the ball in from the left flank.

However, Casemiro did assist Cristiano Ronaldo just before the break to see Manchester United go on to win the game 2-1.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11297087/He-NOT-ready-Premier-League-Manchester-United-fans-rage-Casemiro.html
berawal dari Casemiro kehilangan bola dan disitulah awal dari gol pertama dan terakhir Everton dilaga semalam. namun akhirnya Casemiro berhasil menebus dengan mematahkan serangan lawan kemudian mengirimkan umpan ciamik kepada Ronaldo yg berbuah gol kemenangan United sekaligus gol Ronaldo ke-700. penampilan Casemiro akhirnya diganjar dengan MOTM
Old 10-10-2022, 12:20 PM   #19
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Old 11-10-2022, 09:29 AM   #20
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'So many players would have folded after that mistake': Rio Ferdinand praises the character of Casemiro after error leading to Alex Iwobi goal as he says he is the ONLY midfielder in the Manchester United squad who knows how to 'instinctively' defend

* Casemiro made the mistake that lead to Everton's opener on Sunday evening
* The Brazilian reacted well to his mistake and won man of the match at full-time
* Rio Ferdinand praised the player for his reaction and his impact on the team

Rio Ferdinand has praised Casemiro for the way he reacted to his mistake early on in Manchester United's win away at Everton on Sunday evening.

Casemiro, who joined from Real Madrid at the end of the summer but was making his first league start for the club, was dispossessed by Amadou Onana before the ball ended up at the feet of Alex Iwobi who curled an effort beyond David de Gea.

Speaking on his own Vibe with Five show, Ferdinand said that he had 'confidence' Casemiro would 'weather the storm' after the mistake but that it was an introduction to the Premier League that he reacted well to.

I had confidence that this guy will weather the storm. But, it was an introduction to the Premier League, the pace of it,' he said.

'Teams getting up against you. At the Bernabeu, he's calling foul. He gets a foul, probably. But away at Goodison - what a place to [have your full] debut in the Premier League by the way, I don't care what people say it's a hard place to play.

'It was one of those games right where unless you're actually there and watching it closely, because I spent most of the game watching him closely because I was interested to see how he would adapt, and he made the mistake and so many players would have folded after that mistake away,' he added.

Rio Ferdinand praised Casemiro for his performance at Everton after his early mistake in game. The Brazilian was dispossessed by Amadou Onana which directly led to Everton's opener

'And the Manchester United team have shown us this season that when they go down, they capitulate. They fold up; they shut up shop. Goodnight.'

Following his mistake, Casemiro grew into the game and eventually began to dominate the midfield with pundits left particularly impressed by his defensive work in midfield.

Ferdinand, who last week called for Casemiro's introduction to the starting line up after the defeat at Manchester City, said the Brazilian's performance showed him that he was the only midfielder in United's squad capable of defending 'instinctively'.

'Casemiro, with the ball, the clip that I set up on the show last night was Iwobi did a stepover, nicked the ball back off him and then bang, straight into Ronaldo. Goal,' he said.

'That little scene there really encapsulated what he's about. With the ball he's decent, he'll give it to players who can play forward and what not. But defensively, he was picking up positions that as a defender I could see I would be going "thank you, thank you".

He sits in pockets where the ball can't go and the players from the opposition will be I can't pass it there, because he's there. And he's so valuable for other players. He makes other players better in that sense and it's a fine art,' he added.

'He is the only player, midfielder, in our squad who instinctively knows how to defend and wants to defend. He's not the be and all end, he's not the answer to everything but he'll give us stability that we haven't had for many years now in that area.'

His performance thereafter was much more assured with Casemiro setting up United's winner. He proved important in the second half defensive rearguard as Everton pushed for an equaliser

Ten Hag, meanwhile, praised the midfielder for growing into the game on his full debut and not seeing his 90 minutes defined by the early mistake he made.

'He is experienced. Even after a small mistake, he [remained] composed, he is doing the right things,' he said.

'He has a huge impact on the game by winning so many balls and always in good positions to receive balls, to link up, to pass around, and he was really important with the goal. A good ball in, a good pass to Cristiano and a good finish.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11300447/Rio-Ferdinand-praises-character-Casemiro-error-leading-Alex-Iwobi-goal.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 4
Andi Istiabudi, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku