United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2009/2010

Old 14-12-2009, 07:58 PM   #11
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Giggs claims BBC crown

Sports Personality winner Ryan Giggs hailed as the 'complete package' by Steve Bruce
Former Manchester United skipper Steve Bruce today led the tributes to Ryan Giggs after his old team-mate won the BBC sports personality of the year award.

Bruce, who sparked a period of unprecedented success at Manchester United alongside Giggs in the mid-90s, said he was delighted that 36-year-old Wales international received the accolade.

"I was switching over, as probably we all were, because I wasn't in control of the buttons last night," Bruce said.

"I'm absolutely delighted for him. I played in his debut and I remember when he was a 14-year-old taking the mickey out of Viv Anderson, who was then England's right-back.

"He was fantastic. His debut was something like 20 years ago and he scored against Manchester City. What he's done - 11 Premier Leagues, is it? - it's frightening, the way he looks after himself. He's the total package.

"He has natural born ability and combined with that is steely determination. And to go on and do what he has done for 20 years is an unbelievable achievement at one club like Man United. it's fantastic.

"I'm delighted for the lad, it's fantastic - and also I'm delighted for the sand dancer from South Shields," added Bruce, referring to X-Factor winner Joe McElderry.

Bruce was speaking ahead of Sunderland's match with Aston Villa on Tuesday night when his team will aim to arrest a run of three games without a win since their 1-0 defeat of Arsenal.

Bruce's mood has been lifted by the return to training of combative midfielder Lee Cattermole following a knee injury and he could return to first-team action at Manchester City on Saturday.

Bruce added: "The good news for is that two of suspensions are over and the good news if you are a Sunderland fans I suppose is that Lee Cattermole has trained over the last two days with the first-team squad. When everyone was down in the dumps he was he shining light because he was delighted to be back in amongst it.

"If he trains well today then he could play 45 minutes against Hartlepool in the reserves on Wednesday and if he comes through that he will be in contention. I was asked whether we would miss him and it is unfair to talk about just one player but we haven't looked quite the same without his competitive skills that he has in abundance.

"We have missed him, it is quite simple. It is fairly evident that the boy has had such an impact on the team that it is good to see him in and around it. That is the one area that we are short of numbers but that is the way I wanted it to be. The one thing you don't want is big serious injuries.

"I have to be careful; yesterday I was trying to put the reins on him in training. He lit up the session and did the same for the reserve team manager on Saturday when he trained. He just has that infectious enthusiasm.

"He just wants to play football. I predicted he would back after 12 weeks but it was eight weeks on Saturday. I have to be careful that I do not rush the kid too much because he is desperate to play."

He will be pitting his wits against Villa manager Martin O'Neil whose side beat United 1-0 last weekend.

"I have never seen the so-called top teams lose so many games at this stage of the season," Bruce added.

"We are five points away from Europe and if or six points away from the relegation area. It is that sort of season. It is great for the neutral and it unbelievable how it is panning out and but it is quite strange that only one team won at home in the Premier League at the weekend which is quite remarkable."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/
Old 15-12-2009, 02:31 AM   #12
cr7lover
reserve player
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
cr7lover Ready for being a real United Indonesia

congrats Giggsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
di penghujung karir tetep kebanjiran awards
Old 15-12-2009, 07:51 AM   #13
hendiplast
captain

hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Ryan Giggs: The humble superstar who reminds us what the game has lost...

Several years ago, when some Manchester United fans were beginning to question Ryan Giggs’s worth, Britain’s most decorated footballer picked up the phone to a reporter who had written an article in his defence.

Giggs didn’t say much and the conversation didn’t amount to an interview. The criticism he had received from the Stretford End had hurt him and he just wanted to say thank you to someone who had chosen to offer common sense to counter the madness.

Winning quietly: Ryan Giggs remains courteous, decent but above all talented

Giggs was saying thank you again on Sunday night, in Sheffield. This time to the 151,842 people who had voted him the BBC Sports Personality of the Year. In many ways, though, the two things are linked.

It is largely because of the courtesy, decency and humility that Giggs has shown over the second half of his career that the United winger won this award. In Britain, we like those who manage to win and win quietly.

As regrettable as it is, not many people in British football know how to say thank you. More often than not, the phone is only picked up when there is an argument to be had or revenge is sought. In football these days, it is always somebody else’s fault.

Giggs is a magnificent footballer, of course. Had he been English he would have won 100 caps. But that isn’t why he has managed to find - almost by accident - such a unique place in the hearts and minds of British supporters.

There are other great players in our isles, many other worthy servants of our game. There are two others at his own club, Paul Scholes and Gary Neville. But in a sport that tends to divide and split opinion almost without trying, Giggs is a rarity simply because he unites people.

A star is born: Young Giggs in action in 1992

Perhaps that is because he reminds us of something we have lost. Having played more than 800 games for his one and only club, such loyalty and longevity may never be seen again.

When we say goodbye to him - whenever that may be - there will be a real sense of loss, a sense that a clearly defined chapter in the history of our game will be closing. How many players can we genuinely say that about?

On Sunday night, football supporters from Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea would have felt pleased for Giggs. Some may even have voted for him. Manchester City fans would not have (Giggs was about to sign for them before United stole in 22 years ago), but today they stand in the minority.

For the first half of his 19 years in the United first team, Giggs was simply a supremely talented young footballer. His manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, and one of his inspirations,
Sir Bobby Charlton, both tell wonderful tales of the first occasions they watched him play.

‘I told Sir Bobby that he had to come down and watch this young lad,’ recalls Ferguson. ‘He came down and watched him. Straight away he said that we had to sign him up.

‘I said, “Don’t worry, we already have”. We must have gone to his house countless times to make sure he came to us. Thankfully, he did.’

Over the years, Giggs’s talents have endured. Though in our mind’s eye we will always see him as a winger, his sense of timing, his intelligence and indeed his robustness have allowed him to play across the midfield positions.

Yoga, tennis and fatherhood have certainly contributed to his mental and physical resilience. His tennis is still in the ‘development’ stages but Giggs was one of the first at Old Trafford to try yoga and he attributes his twice-weekly sessions to keeping at bay the hamstring problems that bothered him regularly up until three or four years ago.

‘I have hardly missed a training session for some two years now,’ he said.

In recent years, though, Giggs has emerged as something more than simply a superb footballer. He has grown into his role as one of our senior statesmen with remarkable
ease.

Giggs was never a saint. Could a player blessed with such extravagant and flamboyant gifts really be expected to be an introvert away from the field?

Key influence: The guidance and protection of Sir Alex Ferguson was a huge factor in Giggs's early development at Old Trafford

He ran with the pack as a younger man and even got into a fight at the party that followed United’s 1999 Champions League success.

But the truth is that he has long since made the transition. He has long since understood the responsibility that comes with the passing of time. He doesn’t dye the flecks of silver in his hair. He hasn’t tried to hold time back.

While players such as his clubmate Neville seem to be heading towards retirement consumed by rage that soon it will all be over, Giggs has carried the look of a man who seems intent on enjoying it while he can.

An ambassador for the charity UNICEF, he has been able to place football in its proper context, although, when your honours include 11 Premier League titles, two European Cups, the Super Cup, three League Cups and four FA Cups, perhaps that is easier
to do.

Crowning glory: Ryan Giggs with the BBC Sports Personality of the Year award on Sunday

In recent years there have been challenges to his place in Ferguson’s thinking. Cristiano Ronaldo stole the limelight for a while, of course, while left-sided players such as the Korean, Ji-sung Park, and the Portugal winger Nani have also arrived as United’s manager has been forced to confront a future without his favourite Welshman.

Nani has already gone on record to thank Giggs for his help and advice, though, and he is not the only one to benefit from the elder statesman’s selflessness.

Ferguson said: ‘He’s part of the second unofficial tier of my staff, if you like. I do confide in him and I do take his advice.

‘He understands this club better than anybody.’

Giggs is already part-way to earning his coaching badges, but that is for the future. For now, at least, his remarkable playing career moves inexorably forwards.

Some may resent him winning Sunday’s award, but they will be few. His acceptance speech mirrored his goal celebrations. Understated. No badge-kissing.

In winning, he managed something remarkable. Giggs is not English and he plays for a club disliked by millions. Both should have been natural obstacles.

But - just he has on the football field for 20 years - Giggs managed to make the winning look easy.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/
Old 15-12-2009, 07:57 AM   #14
hendiplast
captain

Ryan Giggs: What they say about Manchester United's man for all seasons

After winning his 11th Premier League title with Manchester United in May and picking up the PFA Player of the Year award at the age of 15, Ryan Giggs rounded off a memorable year by winning the BBC Sports Personality of the Year award on Sunday.

Here some of the most respected names in the game pay tribute to the Welsh international who shows no sign of losing his status as one of the Premier League's star performers.

Huge honour: Ryan Giggs lifts the BBC Sports Personality of the Year trophy

TONY PULIS (Stoke City manager)

'Ryan could carry on for as long as he wants. It just depends how he feels and if he wants to give himself that challenge - it’s down to him.

'I remember Billy Bonds played until he was 40 so it depends on how he is feeling physically and mentally. But his fitness levels are excellent. Sir Alex Ferguson knows when to play him and when to rest him. There’s a good bond between them.

'Ryan has played for the greatest club in English football for the last two decades and he’s been one of the greatest players - there’s no question about that. He’s certainly left a mark at Old Trafford and will go down as one of their great players.

'Ryan’s a great ambassador for the game and to still be playing at his age, not only for a top club, but playing for one of the best clubs in the world is testament to his dedication and quality.'

ALAN SMITH (Former Arsenal & England striker)

'He has been my favourite players for many years, not just because of his ability but for the way he handles himself. Over the years his personality has remained the same despite all the adulation. I was lucky to play against him many times when he was younger and he has always been a wonderful footballer.

'His changed his style as the seasons have gone by, those darting runs down the wing giving way to a more passing type of game. But he is a role model and it’s great his contribution to the game has been recognised.'

ALEX STEPNEY (former Manchester United & England keeper)

'In my book he is up there with Sir Bobby Charlton as a great ambassador for his club and for the game, though unfortunately he never won the European Player of the Year award.

'One of the sad things is that, like George (Best), he never played in a World Cup finals, which would have been the perfect stage for him. Like George he came into the United side very young and had lots thrown at him but fortunately Sir Alex (Ferguson) took him under his wing as Sir Matt (Busby) had done with George. This accolade will mean a lot of him because it comes from the public at large.'

GARY McALLISTER (Former Leeds, Liverpool & Scotland midfielder)

'There was never any love lost when I played against Manchester United, especially when we were at Leeds but there was always extra detail when it came to having him marked. We had to double up on him. But he was still a real handful.

'The thing that strikes me is the longevity of his career right at the very top of the sport. I played a long time but not at the level he has sustained. He has just evolved as a player from flying winger to sitting in midfield spraying perfect passes around. Nobody deserves the honour more than him.'

MARTIN O’NEILL (Aston Villa manager)

'Ryan Giggs? Absolutely delighted, I couldn’t have been more pleased and it was really deserved, I have to say, for what he has achieved in the game and the length of time over which he has achieved it. It’s fantastic, I am genuinely pleased.

'He is someone all players should aspire to, he’s 36 and playing in the Premier League like a 22-year-old. He has an appetite, a hunger and a desire for it.'

CLAYTON BLACKMORE (Former Manchester United & Wales defender)

'What he’s done proves he’s the best Premier League player ever. He’s won everything and won it so many times as well. I don’t think anybody will beat that because Man United have dominated for so long and I can’t see other teams doing that in future.
Clayton Blackmore

'He’s been the key player as well and probably the best United have ever had. I’ve played with and against Ryan and Eric Cantona - George Best as well, but he was 40 at the time - and I have to say Ryan was the hardest to play against.

'It’s his pace and elusiveness, and he’s not soft either. Some wingers don’t like being kicked but he’s tough. I was lucky enough to play behind him for both United and Wales. In fact, I think I set up the first ever goal he scored with his head in a game against Nottingham Forest.

'When he first started out, the funniest thing was that defenders used to be relieved when Lee Sharpe was taken off but then they saw Ryan coming on.

'Very soon he was in the starting line-up and it got to the stage where United were able to take him off after 60 minutes in Champions League games because he’d already won the match for us.

'He’s the perfect player, and a perfect role model for all the young kids at United. I hope when he hangs up his boots in two or three years time he stays at the club in some role.'

ANDY COLE (Former Manchester United and England striker)

'I wouldn't be surprised if he was the best Premier League player of them all. I can’t think of anyone you’d put above him, to be honest.

'He’s stood the test of time and he’s still proving his quality at 36. Now he’s getting towards the end of his career he’s receiving the plaudits for what he’s achieved.

'Ryan was a top, top player as soon as he came into the United team and he’s just gone from strength to strength, year on year, and been a tremendous servant to Manchester United.

'He’s a gentleman and a very funny guy. I’ve had the pleasure of playing alongside him and being his friend for a long time, and he’s a bundle of laughs.'

GARY PALLISTER (Former Manchester United and England defender)

'You look at the great players we’ve had in the Premier League and it’s very difficult to say who is the best, but Ryan is certainly one of them. In terms of staying at the top for so long, he’s definitely the best for that. At an age when other players retire, he’s still performing at a level way above what you’d expect.
Gary Pallister

'I would put him among a handful of great United players. Up there with Best, Charlton, Law and Robson. To play such a big part at the club is a fantastic achievement.

'He had a lot of pressure coming through the ranks at the age of 16, but Sir Alex Ferguson helped keep him from the glare of the spotlight and that stood him in good stead. He’s taken the pressure in his stride and been a shining example for how young players should behave.

'I remember seeing him as a 15-year-old in the youth team when I first signed for United. Alex said he was going to be special then and you could see it. The shirt Ryan was wearing was heavier than him, but the speed with which he ran with the ball was incredible.

'He’s a great lad and he always kept his old school friends close to him. I’m sure you’ve heard the stories about his rapping. Whenever we celebrated winning a trophy, he’d be up there doing his party piece.

'He’s got a wicked sense of humour and was always playing pranks with Nicky Butt and Paul Scholes. Whenever I bump into him he’s the same old level-headed Ryan, but I’m sure he still getting to up to his bits of mischief.'
Mick McCarthy

MICK McCARTHY (Wolves manager)

'I voted for Ryan Giggs on Sunday night, and I’d never voted before. Whether he’s the Sports Personality of the Year...I suspect it’s because he has achieved it over his career.

'Have a look at how many have done what he has done. There have been some really good players but he has stayed the course for nearly 20 years - and not a single bad word said about him as far as I can remember.'

STEVE BRUCE (Sunderland manager and former Manchester United defender)

'I played in his debut against Manchester City nearly 20 years ago and what he’s done since - 11 Premier League titles – it’s frightening, staggering.
Steve Bruce

He’s the total package. He has natural born ability and combined with that is steely determination. And to go on and do what he has done for 20 years is an unbelievable achievement at one club like Manchester United. I’m delighted for the lad, it’s fantastic.

'I will never forget the day he first turned up at United. Fergie was trying to nick him from Man City and he said 'I’ve got this kid so just look after him’. He came in and trained with us and we were thinking 'hang on a minute, 14? Are you sure?’

'The first time he got the ball he dropped his shoulder and went effortlessly past Viv Anderson, who was England full-back at the time. Then he did it again and again and in the end Viv was trying to kick him because he was taking the mickey.

'When he ran you could not hear him because he was so quiet and effortless. He could probably run with the ball quicker than anyone else could run without it. The ball was stuck to his foot. He is still spindly but when you looked at him then he was probably half the size.

'When he is finished he will be talked about in the same breath as Law, Best and Charlton, absolutely.’

DAVID PLEAT (Former Luton, Leicester and Spurs manager)

'When I was manager at Leicester in the 80s we played Manchester United in a Youth Cup game. They had a winger called Ryan Wilson and I knew as soon as I saw him he was going to be a star. I told Alex (Ferguson) what I thought and he told me how special a player he was going to be. He changed his name, of course, to Giggs and went on to be as good as I had predicted.

'Ironically the only other player who has given me that buzz as a youngster was a schoolboy from Everton called Wayne Rooney. I talked to Alex about him, too, and at the time he thought there was no way he could get him. It's ironic to see them both performing so brilliantly in today's United side.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/
Old 15-12-2009, 08:18 AM   #15
hendiplast
captain

Selamanya Bersama Setan Merah
Devy Lubis - Okezone

LONDON - Selebrasi gantung sepatu sama sekali tidak terlintas di benak Ryan Giggs. Gelandang veteran Manchester United ini malah makin bersemangat menyambut kesuksesan lebih besar jelang 20 tahun dirinya membela Tim Setan Merah.

Penghargaan BBC Sports Personality of the Year yang baru saja diraih Giggs, tentu, menjadi inspirasi. Bintang yang memperkuat skuad besutan Sir Alex Ferguson sejak 1991 silam pun memutuskan bertahan hingga masa pensiun, satu hari nanti.

"Saya makin berambisi sekarang," aku Giggs seperti dilansir Guardian, Selasa (15/12/2009).

"Jika klub masih menghendaki, saya ingin tetap berada di sini dan memberikan kontribusi terbaik. Dan tentunya, mereka juga tahu saya tak pernah berniat pindah sama sekali," tambahnya.

Giggs pun menegaskan: "Saya ingin sukses dan mengakhiri karier bersama United."

Peraih dua kali penghargaan PFA Young Player of the Year musim 1992-1993 ini mengaku kaget saat dirinya dinobatkan sebagai pemain terbaik dunia versi BBC di usia 36 tahun. Karena secara personal, Giggs membaktikan diri untuk sepakbola, bukan penghargaan pribadi.

Itu sebabnya, kolektor pertama 11 medali dari seluruh kompetisi sepakbola Inggris ini mempersembahkan penghargaan itu kepada sang pelatih, Fergie.

"Dia banyak mendukung saya, sejak masa-masa belia di dunia sepakbola," cetusnya.
Old 15-12-2009, 09:17 AM   #16
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
nu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to all

seperti maldininya milan

ga ada yang bisa menggantikan dia

ini baru sang legenda......
Old 15-12-2009, 11:18 AM   #17
hendiplast
captain

Ryan Giggs hungry for a 20th season with Manchester United

• It's nice to be wanted, says United's Welshman
• 'This is a more special award because I'm 36'

Ryan Giggs says he is hungrier than ever for success and intends to stay at Manchester United. The 36-year-old believes he is in the best form of his career and spelled out how much more he wants to achieve after winning the BBC Sports Personality of the Year award.

When the Welshman collected the prize in Sheffield on Sunday he was still feeling the pain of United's home defeat by Aston Villa the previous day. He believes that underlines he is far from ready for retirement. "I'm hungrier [now]," he said. "I was sat there, obviously taking everything in – the ceremony – but still thinking about the defeat. It still hurts that we got beat. So if it's still hurting you, you've still got that desire, so I'll carry on. That's the situation at the moment."

Giggs, who has been at United for 19 years, had a question mark raised over his future last season when Sir Alex Ferguson talked about phasing out some of the more senior players following the Club World Cup victory in Tokyo. But continued to prove his worth and the manager said last week that Giggs and Paul Scholes would be offered deal for 2010-11. "

Over the last two or three years it's been quite relaxed, around this time of year we start talking," Giggs said. "If I've been playing well and I still want to carry on and the club want to sign me it's normally been quite relaxed.Hopefully that will be the case this year. It's nice to be wanted and obviously they know I don't want to be going anywhere else, I want to be ending my career at United. As long as I'm enjoying it, and getting picked and the desire's still there then I'll carry on."

Giggs says he was surprised by the BBC award and the Professional Footballers' Association player of the year award he received last season. "You expect to win things when you're a lot younger, and supposedly in your glory days, but I'm probably playing the best I've ever played at the moment and I'm enjoying it more, which I think probably shows."

Do the individual awards rival the trophies won with United? "Winning the Premiership, you can't beat that because it's so difficult, and you're expected to win it with United. But this is an individual award, and the PFA award, I think this is more special because I'm 36. You don't expect to win awards when you're at the end of your career."

He credited Ferguson for continuing to have faith in him: "He's helped me a lot as a manager, he's known me from such a young age. He knows what I'm about, he knows if I've had a couple of bad games I'm going to come round and start playing well again."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/
Old 15-12-2009, 11:34 AM   #18
ferly_Liemz
first team
Hiduplah Indonesia Raya

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
ferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to behold

giggs adalah modern legend...
setua itu tapi masih bisa gocek2 lawan dan maen 90 menit??
sudah bukan soal stamina lagi...
tapi karena semangat dan cinta yang luar biasa yang bisa bikin dia kaya gitu...
Old 15-12-2009, 12:58 PM   #19
hendiplast
captain

Giggs Pensiun Lebih Dulu dari Ferguson

VIVAnews - Sir Alex Ferguson akan genap berusia 68 tahun pada 31 Desember 2009 nanti. Berarti karir Ferguson hanya menyisakan dua tahun lagi di Old Trafford. Tapi, Ryan Giggs tetap yakin Ferguson akan melatih lebih lama lagi.

Meski tak secara gamblang menjelaskan kapan akan pensiun, namun banyak kalangan yakin Ferguson akan berhenti di usia 70 tahun. Keyakinan itu juga diungkap bekas Chairman, Martin Edwards, sosok yang memboyong Fergie ke Old Trafford.

Tapi bagi Ryan Giggs, sosok Ferguson diyakini akan tetap membesut Iblis Merah hingga lima tahun ke depan. Giggs juga yakin jika Fergie akan berambisi melatih MU selama seperempat abad.

"Saya rasa saya akan pensiun lebih dulu," ujar Giggs seperti dilansir Guardian.

Giggs memang baru memperpanjang kontrak di MU. Gelandang berusia 36 tahun ini akan bertahan di MU minimal satu musim ke depan. Dan besar kemungkinan Giggs memang akan pensiun setelah musim depan berakhir.

"Manajer sangat bagus dan akan tinggal lebih lama. Saya masih yakin dia dapat menjadi manajer MU selama lima tahun lagi. Karena selama dia sehat, dia akan selalu berhasrat untuk melatih," tambahnya.

"Dia (Ferguson) mempunyai tim besar di sekitarnya. Dia punya hasrat di setiap pertandingan dan juga dengan kuda balapnya. Saya tahu dia masih sangat berhasrat," pungkas gelandang Wales ini.
Old 15-12-2009, 01:10 PM   #20
ferly_Liemz
first team
Hiduplah Indonesia Raya

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
ferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to behold

saat giggs,scholes,gary pensiun...
maka bisa jadi saat paling menyentuh dan gw bisa secara bersamaan tersenyum,tepuk tangan dan menitikan air mata

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 1
Redsbusby