United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football

Old 12-01-2012, 09:51 AM   #71
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Brazilian Ronaldo Contracts Dengue Fever

Duet Romario-Ronaldo di timnas Brazil dulu hebat lho, sayang Romario tidak dipanggil ke Piala Dunia 1998 ..

Romario Ragukan Kesiapan Brazil Untuk Piala Dunia

Bola.net - Mantan pemain tim nasional Brazil, Romario mengkritik persiapan Brazil dalam ajang Piala Dunia 2014. Ia menilai Brazil harus bekerja keras untuk bisa menyelesaikan pembangunan stadion tepat waktu.

Romario mengikuti persiapan Brazil dalam menyiapkan ajang empat tahunan tersebut. Ia memperingatkan tentang biaya total penyelenggaraan acara tersebut dapat membengkak dari 44 juta dollar ke 55,5 juta dollar.

Brazil tengah berjuang menyelesaikan pembangunan dan renovasi 12 stadion sebelum Piala Dunia 2014 dimulai. Menteri Olahraga Brazil, Aldo Rebelo tahun lalu telah berjanji pembangunan stadion tersebut akan selesai tepat waktu.

"Saya pikir Brazil takkan siap 100%. Mungkin hanya 10 dari 12 stadion yang akan siap," ujar Romario.

"Takkan ada kota-kota yang terlibat yang mampu mengatasi transportasi umum dengan sempurna." (age/rev)
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 12:56 PM   #72
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default This Is a Tin Foil Statue of Neymar

The best Neymar tin man statue you’ll see today

Tin man Neymar would eventually discover he didn't need a real heart all along (Globoesporte.com)Neymar may only be 19-years old, but Santos have confirmed his legendary status with a tribute in their club museum. The young striker has been immortalized with a display commemorating his rather excellent goal against Flamengo, which won the FIFA Puskás Award as the most "beautiful goal" of 2011.

Also added to the museum was a bizarre metal statue, complete with flaming robotic orange Mohawk and incredibly sinister scowling eyes. Dirty Tackle cannot confirm who created the tin man tribute or why it looks the way it does, but we're going to assume it's made from cat food cans and that it also smells of cat food.

We wouldn't want to suggest that Santos has rushed out some Neymar memorabilia before he makes his inevitable move to a European club, but, well... actually that's exactly what we want to suggest.

Check out Neymar's museum-worthy goal after the jump...

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bdzaN
Old 29-02-2012, 09:59 AM   #73
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Neymar Gets Advice from Ronaldinho

Neymar: Ronaldinho has recommended Barcelona to me

The 20-year-old forward has been heavily linked with a move to the Blaugrana and his international colleague has been signing the praises of Catalunya to him

Neymar has dropped another hint that he is most likely to join Barcelona when he decides to leave Santos, revealing that Ronaldinho has told him nothing but good things about the Blaugrana.

Ronaldinho, of course, enjoyed five seasons at Camp Nou between 2003 and 2008, during which time he established himself as one of the best players in the world.

According to Neymar, his Brazil team-mate still speaks fondly of his time in Catalunya and has told him that he would love it there.

"He's always been something of a benchmark for me," the 20-year-old forward said of the former Ballon d'Or winner during an interview with El Mundo Deportivo.

"I have always kept in mind the advice of Ronaldinho and he spoke wonders of Barcelona and the city, which he told me is marvellous."

Neymar acknowledged, though, that he did not need his international colleague to tell him that Barca "are an excellent team, as everyone knows, and are full of stars".

The striker is tied to Santos until the summer of 2014 but amidst speculation that he could yet leave before then, Neymar admitted that "anything can happen".

Neymar has already made 15 appearances for the Selecao, scoring eight goals.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bfhXc?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football
Old 19-04-2012, 12:24 PM   #74
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Neymar Gets Advice from Ronaldinho

Jujur saya tidak terlalu mengenal skuad timnas Brazil saat ini. Berbeda dengan skuad Brazil era tahun 2000an yang banyak diperkuat pemain ternama yang berlaga di Eropa ...

Romario: Tim Brasil Saat Ini Adalah Sampah

Bola.net - Tim Brasil notabene merupakan salah satu tim sepak bola terkuat di dunia. Kini mereka seakan mendapatkan tamparan keras setelah seorang legenda Brasil, Romario menghina penampilan mereka.

Romario merasa pelatih Brasil saat ini, Mano Menezes tidak pantas memimpin skuad Samba. Ia lebih memilih pelatih Flamengo, Joel Santana untuk memimpin tim negaranya tersebut. Romario tak henti-hentinya mengkritik gaya kepelatihan Menezes saat ini dalam menyiapkan Brasil menuju Piala Dunia 2014 terutama mengenai kegemarannya terhadap teknologi.

"Tim Brasil saat ini adalah sampah. Akan sangat sulit bagi mereka bahkan untuk sekedar melewati babak pertama Piala Dunia," ujar mantan penyerang Barcelona tersebut.

"Bahkan presiden CBF (Jose Maria Marin) telah mengatakan bahwa pelatih Brasil di 2014 nanti tidak boleh sama seperti hari ini. Harus ada hasil yang didapatkan. Kami masih memiliki persiapan selama dua tahun agar kami tak sampai dipermalukan habis-habisan."

"Saya tidak melihatnya (Santana) seperti itu. Apakah karena dia masih memakai papan permainan? Banyak orang yang sekarang memakai laptop dan melakukan hal-hal sampah tapi tim mereka tetap kalah." (odia/Rev)
Old 05-06-2012, 11:31 AM   #75
ncut_lgx
captain
yatto aeta XD

Thanked 1,792 Times in 875 Posts
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
ncut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond repute

Visit ncut_lgx's Facebook Visit ncut_lgx's Twitter Visit ncut_lgx's YouTube
Default Re: Brazil the Seleção - News and Rumors

iya nih brazil lagi HOAX-HOAXnyaa~~~
mana donk daisenpai bantuin skuad CBF nih
eh btw gosipnya *dulu* mau ke indonesia gegara milan glories ntuh
kagak jadi yekk hueeeeeeeee~

okeh,back to topic ngomel2 bin curcol
mentang-mentang tuan rumah,lehaleha bin leyehleyeh deh
next fixtures vs argen mggu depan, vs inggris bulan depan, vs swedia agustus
lamanyoooo~ menanti si dedek dan ade kembur >w<

latest resulet *yang gak begitu bagus*

trus apalagi yess.. hmm kainpel jersey baru??
gak penting >___<# mnurut gw bagusan yang kmarin deh
yang "nascido para jogar futebol" XDD
yg baru apa tuh tagline-nyeh?? "sinta nada além da vitória"

Code:
http://www.cbf.com.br/noticias/selecao-brasileira

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I think we will remember this for a long time"
ncut_lgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2012, 08:16 PM   #76
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Bagus nih warna jerseynya

Untuk Lawan Swedia, Brasil Punya Jersey Spesial

Bola.net - Laga persahabatan Swedia melawan Brasil (15/8) akan memiliki cita rasa spesial. Dan untuk momen spesial ini Samba akan diberi Jersey spesial pula oleh Nike.

Laga uji coba nanti akan digunakan untuk mengenang kesuksesan Selecao pada Piala Dunia 1958. Kala itu mereka berhasil membenamkan tuan rumah Swedia dengan skor 5-2 di partai final.

Selain itu, laga Rabu nanti akan menjadi laga terakhir yang dimainkan di stadion Rasunda. Stadion itu akan dihancurkan dan digantikan dengan stadion baru berkapasitas 50.000 kursi yang terletak di dekatnya.

Oleh karena mengingat betapa spesialnya friendly ini, Nike selaku produsen apparel Brasil memberikan kostum khusus sebagai bentuk peringatan.

Selama satu babak di interval 45 menit pertama Samba bakal mengenakan jersey away biru seperti yang mereka kenakan di tahun 1958. Seperti versi orisinil saat itu jersey akan terbuat dari bahan katun dan disertai badge federasi sepak bola Brasil versi tahun tersebut.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:28 AM   #77
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Scolari: I’m delighted Neymar’s now on my side

Just two days after it was announced he was retaking the Brazil reins – more than ten years after leading them to FIFA World Cup™ glory – Luiz Felipe Scolari sat down with FIFA.com for exclusive interview. The 64-year-old discussed, among other subjects, having Neymar at his disposal, contolling the egos within Seleção squad, their 2014 hopes, and who should win the FIFA Ballon d'Or and FIFA Coach of the Year for Men's Football awards for 2012.

FIFA.com: Even for someone who’s already enjoyed so many great moments in his coaching career, your first competitive tournament back at the Seleção helm – Brazil 2013 – will surely be special given it is on home soil. How big a difference could that make?
Luiz Felipe Scolari: The difference is that the country hosting an event is always given a bit harder time, as if they inevitably have the best team and the best players – whatever their position is in the rankings or the titles they’ve won. So, there’s a bit more of an obligation for them to win, particularly when it comes to a World Cup. Now, I think that the world’s leading sides, including Brazil, are always seen as the teams to beat, wherever they play. It’s an obligation, a duty, yes, but it’s one that in my view is normal or routine.

Is this FIFA Confederations Cup more important to Brazil due to the lack of regular competitive matches caused by qualifying as hosts for the next FIFA World Cup?
It’s very important because it’s where we’ll get our competitive games, when we can decide on one, two or three of the players that we’ll later take to the World Cup or not. I remember that, prior to [Korea/Japan] 2002, the competition I had for that was the Copa America. I used it to see my players in a run of games and decide who responded well to the situation or not, and how we could change our playing system and why. The Confederations Cup is incredibly important to us, because by then it’ll have been two-and-a-half, three years since we tackled a really strong tournament that gave us a benchmark.

When you say “responded well or not”, are you also talking about off-the-field issues?
Of course, because we club coaches sometimes have an idea [about what players might be like], but we don’t see other clubs’ players on a daily basis. At international level, you’ll often call up someone and then, after living and working together day to day, you’ll end up getting a different impression. Or we might see that the player, truth be told, doesn’t fulfil the criteria we’d thought he would. You assess these things as you go on, as you’re working with the squad. Sometimes, I’d say in the majority of cases, you’re pleasantly surprised, but other times there are reactions or behaviour that’ll make us wonder if it’s worth taking a risk.

Quote:
"Ronaldo used to be one of the leading figures in A Seleção, and he shone for Brazil when he was only 19 or 20. Pele was only 17 too. I don’t see anything wrong with the fact that a 20- or 21-year-old player is our biggest star."
Luiz Felipe Scolari on Neymar being Brazil's principal star
Does that make your first few get-togethers back as Seleção coach even more vital, so you’ve something to base your analysis on?
I’d say that, going on what we’ve got to go on right now, the initial squad selections – including friendly matches and the Confederations Cup – will probably contribute a very large percentage of the players that’ll be at the World Cup.

On taking a job when you have so many players from which to choose, can you already picture how you want your team to play? Or will you first be picking the best players and finding a style that suits them?
I can picture it. I’ve got a mental process of visualising the players that might get selected for our first friendly game, and I’ve got an idea of how they’ll be set up out on the pitch. More than anything, that’s because we’ll only get two days to work with them. The ideas I’ve got now come from what I’ve seen in games, but now it’s a case of putting those ideas into practice during those two days of training, and later in the match itself, to see if they fit what I had in mind or if, over the course of the friendlies and the Confederations Cup, we’ll need to make changes. I remember that before the 2002 World Cup I’d never played with a three-man backline but, after spending time in training and getting to know the players, I felt that setting the team out like that was vital. So, I’ve already got an idea [of my Brazil side]. But, once I get all the players together and put my ideas into practice, I may well alter some things on the tactical side too.

In recent months there’s been a lot of talk about whether or not it’s necessary to blend some more experienced figures with this young crop of Brazil players. Do you have any clear ideas in that regard?
Yes, I do. I think there are other good players who could, provided they show they’re capable, get called up. Guys who’ve already got some baggage, a level of experience a bit greater than that of the players we’ve currently got playing for A Seleção. Now, there’s no ideal number of [experienced players] to get the right blend – it could be one, two, five or ten. So, if there’s a player who I think could use some of his experience to help A Seleção then I’ll probably call them up. That way we’d have a bit more of a mixture in the national squad rather than just youngsters.

Does your past success and the fact you’re a FIFA World Cup winner make a difference when it comes to dealing with the players? Does it help you get your ideas across?
I don’t know if it makes a difference, whether it makes players more likely to listen, to understand or to be a bit more willing to take things on board. I don’t know if it could make a difference but, naturally, each of us puts aside and stores things from all the experiences we go through in our lives. So, it’s obvious that when you’ve gone through some of the things I have – and [Carlos Alberto] Parreira too, after going to so many World Cups – players are going to listen to us and it’ll make them think a little. And that’s when the matter of personality comes into play, in the way we set out our ideas.

Is there any player who’s made life hard for your club teams in recent years and who you’re now pleased to have on your side?
Hmmm... Well, if I have to give you a name, let’s do it: Neymar! Finished! (laughs) Of course, how I’d have loved to have him at Palmeiras when I was there! So, it’s great that he’s with us now rather than on the opposite side. But he’s just one of the players that I could name.

That said, does the fact that A Seleção’s most iconic figure at the moment is only 20 concern you at all?
No, because Ronaldo used to be one of the leading figures in A Seleção, and he shone for Brazil when he was only 19 or 20. Pele too was only 17, and though he wasn’t a big name at the time he became one during that World Cup [in 1958]. At the end of the day, it’s not a problem. Of course you need to have a lot of character and be very level-headed. What’s more, the young lad could be an icon in technical terms, but that doesn’t mean he has to be a leader within the squad too. That’s where it’s important for there to be a good level of understanding between the coaching staff and the players so everybody knows where they stand. But I don’t see anything wrong with the fact that a 20- or 21-year-old player is our biggest star.

Moving on now to the individual awards at the FIFA Ballon d’Or 2012 Gala. Who would get the nod for you among your fellow coaches Vicente Del Bosque, Pep Guardiola and Jose Mourinho?
I’d go for Jose Mourinho, because I think he’s one of the world’s great coaches and he’s been doing an excellent job since he started at FC Porto, then at Chelsea, Inter Milan and now Real Madrid. Because of how he’s strung all that good work together, I’d pick Mourinho.

In a squad with so many star names, like at Real Madrid or with Brazil, does a lot of the coach’s role come down to being able to keep so many stars happy?
Yes, it does. It’s one of the biggest skills: bringing together that large number of egos and personalities and making them really think about and work towards a common objective. You’ve also got to make them accept certain situations that often aren’t favourable to them as individuals. That’s the sign of a great coach, and Mourinho has that ability. I can see it in his teams and see it in how committed his players are to their coach. However, it’s only to be expected too that there are always one or two explosive situations.

Could those conflict situations even be part of gaining the squad’s respect?
Of course it’s part of the process. And along with that comes the coach’s quality, his managerial ability, to make the person they’re saying ‘no’ to realise the reasons why, and to understand that the ‘no’ isn’t set in stone, that it depends on the situation.

On to the next award and who’s your pick from Andres Iniesta, Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo?
I’ve seen them all play, of course, but I’ve only worked with Cristiano. I think that he deserves the recognition, because of what he’s achieved with Manchester United, Portugal and Real Madrid. I’d vote for him. He’s been spectacular for four or five years in a row now and has only won once, so I’d choose him. That’s also because, having worked with him, I know how dedicated he is. I know how hard he works on his physical condition and technical ability in order to keep improving and reach his objective of being the best in the world.

At this moment in time, do you see Neymar hitting similar standards to those players?
I think that, from next year, Neymar won’t be in the top ten [for the FIFA Ballon d’Or], he’ll be in the top three. That’s where he’ll probably be. Neymar doesn’t need to go to Europe to be chosen as the world’s best player, because the coach he has at Santos now has been working with him for over a year. And, during that period, we’ve seen how Neymar has changed in terms of his attitude and his positioning out on the pitch. Muricy [Ramalho] has helped and continues to really help Neymar to grow in tactical terms. I don’t believe that he needs to go to Europe to evolve as a player. Anyone who knows Neymar knows that he’s been coming on leaps and bounds in the last two or three years and that he’s probably going to come on a lot further too.

Code:
http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/news/newsid=1961669.html?cid=newsletter_en_20121206_interview
Old 01-02-2013, 12:49 PM   #78
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Neymar: The pressure is huge

Thanks to his outlandish hairstyles, high-prolife presence in the No11 shirt and vast repertoire of tricks and flicks, Neymar has made a name for himself right across the football world. Yet despite the glare of the spotlight, there is no question of the Brazilian entertainer being fazed by it all.

Recently named South American Footballer of the Year for the second time in a row, the Santos and Brazil striker is taking everything in his stride and keeping his feet firmly on home soil, despite attracting the much-reported attention of Europe’s biggest clubs.

A succession of titles have come his way already in his short career, among them the 2011 Copa Libertadores, and as he prepares to win yet more in the year ahead, he gave a wide-ranging interview to FIFA.com at the recent FIFA Ballon d’Or Gala.

Among the topics up for discussion were the recent changes in the national team set-up, life as a father, his take on 2012 and the contract with O Peixe, which expires next year.

FIFA.com: How do you feel about taking part in the FIFA Ballon d’Or Gala for a second time?
Neymar: I’m very proud and happy to be here. To be taking part in such a big party as this, with all the world’s best players here and to be side by side with my heroes, is something that I’m thrilled about obviously.

Does the fact that you’re South American club football’s only representative make it even more special?
It is a special feeling, yes. I think I’m doing a good job and that I’m on the right track. I’m very pleased to be achieving the goals I’ve set myself, and I hope to keep that going and be at the next galas too.

You were nominated for the second time running for the FIFA Puskás Award for the best goal of the year. Is scoring great goals another of the objectives you set yourself every year?
No, no. That’s just how it’s worked out, and it’s not like I’m out there on the pitch trying to score fantastic goals. Thanks to God I’ve managed to score some very nice ones and more than anything else they’ve been good enough to get me to the Gala.

Do you enjoy scoring goals as much as providing assists?
I enjoy both. If I can’t score, then creating a goal makes me happy too. To tell you the truth, every time I play a pass and a team-mate scores from it I get the same feeling as I would if I’d scored.

Quote:
'Every time I play a pass and a team-mate scores from it I get the same feeling as I would if I’d scored."
Brazil and Santos attacker Neymar
Which do you find hardest: performing on the pitch or bringing up a child?
That depends on the situation (laughs). My son is nearly 18 months old and he’s starting to give me a lot of work now too. I’d have to say it’s a little more difficult bringing up a son.

How would you describe yourself as a father?
A very happy one, and I’m grateful to God for giving me this wonderful gift. I fuss over him a lot, as you’d expect. I spend as much time with him as I can, whether I’m at a pre-match get-together, at home, or at my mother’s place. I want to be with him as much as possible.

Let’s turn to football now. What was your personal highlight of 2012?
It would have to be the Brazilian championship game against Cruzeiro (Neymar scored a hat-trick in a 4-0 win for Santos last November), when I got a round of applause from all the opposition fans. It was a very emotional moment for me. I felt very honoured, I have to say, and it made a big impact on me.

Tell us about your experience at the London Olympics, where Brazil lost to Mexico in the final.
It’s a tough one because it was a very happy time but sad too. I learned an awful lot from it. A lot of athletes go to the Olympics in search of a medal, whether it’s a bronze, silver or gold, and we came away with a silver. It’s not what we expected but for a sportsman it’s still wonderful. It was a shame to lose the final but I’m also happy to be a medal-winning athlete.

You’ll be facing Mexico at the FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013. Is that a chance for revenge?
A little bit! (laughs) We’re really up for it after losing that final, though we don’t have anything against them obviously. That’s football. In every final there’s a winner and it went their way that time. I think they deserved it too.

What do you owe former Brazil coach Mano Menezes?
Mano brought me into the team. He gave me my first call-up, and I learned a lot of things with him. Every coach you work with has their own way of doing things and you learn a little from each of them. It was no different with Mano, and I learned a lot too.

How do you feel about Luiz Felipe Scolari’s arrival?
There’s a huge amount of expectation. He’s a great coach, whom I’ve played against, and he’s also a great person. I hope we can show that when we play and win all our games.

Scolari was the last Brazil coach to win the world title at the 2002 FIFA World Cup Korea/Japan™. What memories do you have of that competition?
I remember it clearly. I was ten and I’d get up very early because it was morning in Brazil when the games were played. I cheered them on all the way and shouted my head off in the early hours. I remember all the goals, especially the ones in the final.

How important will the FIFA Confederations Cup be bearing in mind Brazil haven’t played much competitive football in the last few years?
It’s a really important tournament and we’ll be facing some top-quality teams. It’ll help us prepare for the World Cup, and we need to make the most of it by building a team with a new coach and getting used to a totally different approach. For the good of the team we need to do that as quickly as possible.

Quote:
"The pressure is huge. It’s always there, no matter where we play, but it’ll be even bigger at home."
Neymar
Are you ready to cope with the pressure of playing two major competitions in front of fans as demanding as Brazil’s?
The pressure is huge. It’s always there, no matter where we play, but it’ll be even bigger at home. We’re aware of that but we like it. It’s nice pressure. I’ve been fortunate enough to win finals in different tournaments and it’s fantastic to feel that pressure to succeed. We’re prepared for all of that. Brazilian players just accept it, and we’re preparing for that moment.

Do you agree with Ronaldo’s recent comment that Brazil are not among the top five sides in the world right now?
If you look at the Ranking, Brazil aren’t in the top five at the moment. But we’re working hard on the team’s identity and at becoming more of a unit. We haven’t been playing together for that long. The team’s been through a lot of changes and it needs time to forge that identity and reach the top again.

What are your objectives for 2013?
To help Santos first of all by winning titles any way how, whether it’s with goals, passes or sliding tackles. That’s what matters. And the same goes for the national team: to win titles and take it back to the top.

Will you still be at Santos after the FIFA World Cup?
Even I don’t know that. My contract runs to 2014 but there’s still a long way to go before the World Cup. I don’t know if I’ll renew it or not. It’s a personal issue and I’ll have to talk it through with my family and Santos. We’ll definitely speak about it further down the line.

Dani Alves told us he’s always telling you to sign for Barcelona.
(Laughs) Dani’s always embarrassing me! He’s put me in a tight spot.

Do you think staying in Brazil for so long will delay your development as a player?
No. You can develop and improve your game whether you’re in Brazil or not. Personally I feel I’m becoming a better player and getting more experience as every year goes by. Some people say you have to leave to develop but I don’t agree with that.

You’re only 20 so how do you handle all the success you’ve already had and being world-famous?
I know a lot of things are going on in my life and that everything’s happened too fast up to now, but I do feel prepared for what’s to come. Whenever an opportunity has come my way I’ve worked hard to make the most of it and that’s why I’m so happy. My aim now is to win more things, both with Santos and Brazil. My goal is to keep growing as a player and as a person too.

Code:
http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/news/newsid=1996018.html?cid=newsletter_en_20130131_interview
Old 13-11-2013, 03:23 PM   #79
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

He's the man! Neymar and Luiz pose with Becks in Miami ahead of Brazil friendly

Brazilian wonderkid Neymar seems to have bought into the American dream within hours of arriving in Miami after posing with David Beckham ahead of Saturday's friendly with Honduras.

The Barcelona star also posed on top of his hotel in the US city, as the 21-year-old got a taste of what life after football was like with the former England star.

Starstruck: Neymar poses with Beckham in Miami ahead of Brazil's match with Honduras

Chelsea defender David Luiz also let the camera know who was boss, posting a picture of the pair with the former midfielder in the team hotel.

Beckham has chosen Miami to start a Major League Soccer franchise, according to sources close to the former England captain.

As first revealed by Charles Sale's Sports Agenda, the ex-Manchester United and Real Madrid midfielder will ask the MLS to approve the ownership option in his league contract when he joined the LA Galaxy in 2007.

All eyes on him: Luiz and Neymar showed us who they were pleased to see in Miami

Beckham had a clause in his original contract with LA Galaxy allowing him to buy an MLS club with a 25 per cent discount and has almost settled on Florida, where MLS are keen to expand.

Beckham could well begin his year with a knighthood after being nominated for the New Year’s Honours List.

The 38-year-old has been named as one of the potential candidates for the Royal accolade, with officials reportedly carrying out standard checks before he is officially confirmed.

Final approval will be given later this month, with Beckham’s £165 million fortune one of the factors being assessed by officials before he gets the green light.

Heights: Neymar takes in the sights in Miami ahead of the international weekend

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2504617/David-Beckham-poses-Neymar-David-Luiz-Miami.html?ico=sport^headlines
Old 18-11-2013, 02:55 PM   #80
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

V-Neck Style, Bocoran Jersey Brasil 2014

Bola.net - Pagelaran Piala Dunia 2014 Brasil masih menunggu waktu, namun baru-baru ini bocoran jersey tim Samba telah beredar di beberapa media.

Masih menggunakan warna kebesaran Samba, kuning dengan kombinasi hijau, jersey yang diproduksi oleh Nike ini memiliki perbedaan dengan jersey Brasil sebelumnya. Yaitu pada bagian kerah, jersey terbaru Samba menggunakan gaya V-neck. Berikut ini bocoran jersey Brasil 2014.

Code:
http://www.bola.net/open-play/v-neck-style-bocoran-jersey-brasil-2014-270b34.html
mirip jersey United away yg putih musim lalu (3rd musim ini)

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 17
ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, Aso Chrisjefta, ecly_watchaa, febza, fredrian.seven, jifortin, kingherooney, ncut_lgx, Rean, Redsbusby, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, Victory, word89vkodv, zudomiriku